Last Human in a Furry World

By pikachukid2020

⚠️warning - tons of gore and blood in this book so ya.. Brian was ranked Corporal and served the military for... More

The Awakening
Nothing is as it Seems?
An easy warmup
New armour?
Secure and Join?
Great Start...
Rescue mission
learn about the past.
they have come..
Infiltrate the Compound
Infiltrating The Compound pt.2
Information and Memories
It Already begins.
disgusting.
Why Would They do this..
Onslaught
When Day Breaks..
The Battle Contiues
The Struggle is Real.
Life Sucks
What If?
Alot is Going on..
What a Pain in my Ass
What a Pain in my Ass pt.2
Calm Before The Storm
Calm Before The Storm part.2
The End of The Line.
Epilogue

a tournament

1.1K 20 26
By pikachukid2020

(A/N): ok so I do not know if I informed of which season our main character woke up in so he woke up after the new years.

Brian POV

Over the past couple of days we went on a couple of missions, and during that time I was able to gain the respect from the entire spec ops team as I hung out with them from time to time. And Pepper and alexis still hate me that's for sure but Silver isn't really a fond of me so she just tries to pretend that I am never here but Larry he's  just neutral so he's cool. They showed me a samurai-like tournament but it was mostly only Kitsune, when I asked why it was mostly Kitsune they said that they have elements that if anyone other than a Kitsune would surely lose which intrested me as I wanted a challenge.

I found out they always started in the spring but rn I was in the gym as I doing pull ups counting to myself as several anthros in the gym where taunting me as they continued there workout.

Lucas: so that's where you are he said as he looked his head in the room as I stopped my workout and walked to him.

Brian: yep what's up?

Lucas: well me and Jess went to inform the commander to your interest about the tournament we showed you yesterday and since we done a great job with you on our team he decided to give us an early vacation to go to Japan so you can compete!

I was surprised and happy but something deep down inside me  was telling me it was going to happen again but I tried pushing it away.

Brian: no way are you serious??

Lucas: yep we are leaving to go to the airport in 20min so you better get packing.

Soldier: seriously? A human compete in a tournament filled with kitsune ya right I bet he won't even pass the qualifier round

He and a few others laughed mocking me which I ignored as I left walking back to the dorm with Lucas as we soon entered the dorm as I walked to my room closing the door walking to my bathroom to take a quick  hot shower.

*timeskip*

I had gotten everything ready clothes, toothbrushes and toothpaste, etc. I had put on my samurai armour not equipped with my katanas as they where in a cloth wrapped around my katanas as they where in my suitcase, I walked out into the hall locking the door as I left my other suit standing tall In my room as there was no use to carry it around and made asked Zoey to watch over my other suit just in case someone does try and steal it now walking into the living room seeing the rest of the team there.

Jess: isn't this exciting?!

Pepper: I guess but it would have been 100x better if the no-fur wasn't competing in it.

Larry: yaya we get it you hate Brian just shut up already.

What Larry said had earned a growl from Pepper as Lucas and Jess noticed me.

Lucas: alright we are all ready let's go!

Lucas said as we all started walking to a humvee as we put our luggage in there as we all got in the car, Larry, Lucas, and Jess was in the back while Silver and Pepper where in the front seat while I noticed there wasn't a seat for me.

Jess: hey Brian you can sit on my lap since there isn't any room left

The way she said it was vary sus as I just nodded as my armour shrunk to a briefcase as I got into the car sitting on Jess lap putting the briefcase at out feet, Pepper started driving as I was blushing in slight embarrassment which brought a toothy grin from Jess.

*timeskip again*

When we stopped it was around back of the airport as we all got out as I had put on my armour again as we started grabbing our luggage heading towards what I believe was a private airplane which I guess made sense since there where still alot of anthros with a different opinion. As we entered the plane I took off my armour once again as I worried it would brake any of the chairs as I sat somewhere at the end and to no avail Jess came up to me as there was a empty seats all around us.

Jess: hey Brian mind if I sit next to you?

Brian: I guess

She sat down beside me with a smirk on her face which kinda worried me as we soon started lifting off as she leaned against me as she felt like she fell asleep instantly.

Brian: I guess I should rest up too..

As I leaned against Jess back and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*timeskip again...*

I soon woke up by the bump of the plane landing which also woke up Jessie as she began stretching same with me as we got up grabbing our luggage as we exited the we where met with the lights of Tokyo as we walked in a specific direction I had put on back my armour again.... but soon we walked to van with a Kitsune waiting patiently as we continued approching the Kitsune she soon noticed us.

Kitsune: hello my name is Hana and I will take you to our palace

She said as we entered the van this time not taking off my armour as we all sat as we began driving off.

Hana: I heard the human wanted to participate in our tournament

Brian: yes I would like a challenge and your kind with your types of elements your kind has

She nods as we continued driving I sat on the floor as my train of thought slowly disappeared as It seemed like a great time to have a flashback.

Flashback lol

Year: 2033
Brian's age: 11

Brian: phew, these boxes are stuipid to carry...

I complained as I had to penguin walk while carrying boxes of ammunition and etc.

???: hey kiddo!

I turned around to see my good friend John He approched me with the smile he usually does as I ran up to him with a big smile on my face hugging him as I thought of him as my older brother.

Brian: John!

John: hey Brian have you been good and helping out doing the big stuff?

Brian: well duh John I was just doing that

John: geezers Brian no need to be so sassy with me

Brian: sorry...

John: hey it's alright how about we go practice your shooting?

When he said that brought a smile to my face as I always loved to practice my shooting even though I needed an adult to be there.

Brian: yes! Let's go!

I said jumping and running impatiently to the shooting range as John caught up with me a few seconds later.

End of flashback

My flashback was interrupted by a knock on the side of my helmet.

Alexa: OI! dipshit! We arrived

She said hostile as I looked to see a big outline that seemed to fit a decent sized village as the entire thing looked like it came from the edo period. We took our things and followed Hana as the gates opened as we saw a huge open area with several Kitsune training as I saw many Kitsune with different colored fur, as I was able to get a glimpse of the elements I saw. Thunder, fire, water and wind.

Brian: this will be interesting..

Hana: Brian here is the registration for the tournament

She handed me a paper and pen as I took them both looking at all the names of those competing as wrote down my name, age, etc. I then handed the paper and pen back as I bowed slightly while giving it back which she returned as she took it.

Hana: now I shall take you inside and give you your rooms that you will be staying in for the time being.

She then showed everyone there rooms till it was just me and Hana as we continued walking down the hall.

Hana: Brian I have a question for you.

Brian: well what's your question?

Hana: well what was your society like?

Brian: well I don't know that much about my society but there where definitely people that would try to say hurtful things to make others upset to make them feel better about themselves and seeing that everything about society was so fucking weird..

Hana giggled when I said my society was fucking weird as we stopped as it was probably my room.

Hana: well here is your room you shall get some rest for the tournament as it starts tomorrow.

Brian: I will and thank you

I said bowing to her as she returned the bow as I slide the door open then entered closing it as I placed my suitcase to the side and taking off my armour as I was somewhat tired but I stopped at the edge of my bed and turned around.

Brian: hey Zoey can you knock me out please?

I asked as she took control of my armour as she nodded stepping towards me then gave me a right hook to the cheek bone just enough to knock me out for the night.

*timeskip morning*

I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes as it kinda hurted as it encouraged me to get up from the suns Ray's rubbing my eyes, walking over to my suit as it opened up, turning myself around and getting myself perfectly aligned with my armour as it soon closed me in.

Zoey: goodmorning Brian did you enjoy your sleep?

Brian: actually yes I did

I said walking to my suitcase opening it retrieving my three katanas as I equipped them walking out into the hall as I held my saya as I exited the huge building out into the open to see alot of Kitsune and other species practicing.

After about 15 minutes my entire team was awake and we where leaving to a location that has a arena as several Kitsune where getting loaded into Van's as Hana drove me and my team to the arena.

Lucas: boi I can't wait to watch this tournament up close!

Larry: do you think the commander will be watching the tournament?

Jess: well possibly he could be busy

*Meanwhile with David*

David: alright people I want you place your bet on if Brian will win or lose the tournament!

I yelled at the people in the cafeteria as we got a projector working seeing the arena and several people sitting down making chatter as there where about 102 different anthros that weren't Kitsune as we where here making a bet which I think I am thinking mostly everyone was going to bet Brian will lose besides me and the spec ops teams.

David: you better not lose because of no reason Brian..

I whispered to myself as several Kitsune entered the arena about 349 of them to be precise as we see one vary noticeable set of armour colored in black and has a vary nice blue color as it was Brian.

*back to Brian*

I walked into the arena with the hundreds of Kitsune as I felt awkward as I was the only one wearing amour I looked around my surroundings seeing a tall wall as the crowd was ontop of it. we all got into line soon a announcer came to a patio.

Announcer: Hello ladies and gentlemen!

The announcer shouted as the crowd quieted down as they all turned there eyes and heads to the announcer.

Announcer: welcome to the 20th annual tournament!!

(A/N): they started doing it recently like 20 years ok moving on...

The crowd cheered as same as the competitors I just stayed silent as it was my first time.

Announcer: I am here to inform the people who are possibly new to this tournament! This is a single elimination tournament so once your out you are out! You are allowed to use marshal arts during this tournament but!  During The qualifier and semi-final rounds the Kitsune Can! Not! Use there element or they will be disqualified!

The announcer said it vary clearly as I and the others listened intensely.

Announcer: now! Since there is so many of you 452 competitors tonight we have split the tournament in 4 sections! So there will be 112 competitors in 2 sections while the 2 extra will go to the other 2 section! So that mean there will be 56 rounds for each sections!

The announcer explains as I was surprised by this wondering how they allowed this many competitors in this tournament.

Announcer: and now we where able to start the first section but we shall take a short break so these people will be able to stretch out or practice their techniques and etc you all are dismissed!

And with that we all bowed even thou it kinda feels weird as I knew when to bow in sink with everyone as we then left the arena.

As I continued walking around I had Zoey tinker with my voice changer to make me have a slight robotic voice like the guy from the movie Avengers age of Ultron where he has that almost perfect human voice but still has the robotic voice.

I had walked into the lounge area it was a decently sized room with a quarter of the competitors being in the room as there where either family members or loved ones there even some sons or daughters there as well but mostly not paying attention to their parents talking.

I was soon about to walk till I heard some footsteps approaching from behind me I turned around to find what looks to be a Kitsune but they looked the age of 5 only having one tail, the little guy back up scared a little as I crouched down as he backed away a bit as the little boys mother came and picked him up as I started standing up.

Mother: I am so sorry about him I hope he wasn't a bother.

Brian: no no it is quite fine as I 2 would be curious too if someone in this armour appeared

I said respectfully as she smiled and bowed and walked off as I bowed back. As the speakers came on asking for all family members and loved ones to return to their seats and for the  competitors to head to the lounge.

I walked and stood by a TV that showed the arena as there where at least 5 refs out on the arena which meant something as the announcer appeared with 2 tenko as they looked to posses the power of the heavens.

Announcer: may we have Brian and Nadia come out into the field!

The announcer called out soon turning around to the door as I see out of the corner of my eye I spot a leopard stand up as she spots me as I walked out as I walked out as I walk down the hall as I see a assistant as I approached them seeing they are Shibu Inu as they spot me approching them as they start leading the way as I was totally new here as I soon see the light to the arena as I bowed to the Shibu Inu as they bowed back and walked off as I stood there for a little while till I felt confident enough to step out as I soon see my opponent on the other side as they where walking straight out as I let out a quick deep sigh.

Brian: ok Brian you got this just study your opponents moves.

And with that I soon took a step out of the shadows as I believe everyone knew I was there as the lighting on my face and other parts where glowing as I soon walked out towards the middle as me and my opponent where about 15 steps away from each other as a smirk grew on her face giggling.

Nadia: that armour looks heavy too bad that this will end quickly

She said with a snicker as I remain calm and collective.

Brian: don't assume that this armour I wear with honor will slow me down.

I said sternly as her grin dissapeared as a ref came up to us and raised her hand.

Ref: I want a fair fight alright? As soon as someone immobilize your opponent or places their blade close to their opponents neck the match is over alright Samurai's ready? BEGIN!

She yelled and the instant the Ref's hand came down and was out of the way Nadia had quickly unsheathed her katana charging roughly about 25km/h as she closed the gap fast enough I couldn't unsheath my blades, thinking fast I had jumped in the air as I swung around landing a spinning side kick as she stumbled and fell on the ground as I landed and quickly unsheathed my katanas getting into stance as Nadia slowly got up. 

(A/N): it is something like this and picture ain't mine it belongs to their owners.

Nadia: never seen a dual wielder before this will be interesting

She says as soon charged her at full force as her eyes widened as I moved lighter than a feather as she barely blocked my dual swing as she seems to be struggling as I took a step forward as she took a step back she as the whistle blew which I withdrew and sheathed my katanas.

Announcer: WINNER BRIAN!

The crowd soon cheers as Nadia was frustrated by this as she does not know how she lost but I didn't really care besides she was too busy focusing on trying to push me back that she did not see my other katana withdraw as it moved to her neck which ultimately ended the match as I walked out of the arena praying that the others will put up a good fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 46 6
My 3rd Anthro x Human Book. 1945 and the second world war is nearly over in Europe. With the fuher himself dead and the allies on the verge of winni...
86.7K 2.1K 30
A soldier knows his duty and he will fight to his last breath, for his honor is loyalty. When an experiment to win the war goes wrong, a man who volu...
2.9K 32 14
[DISCLAIMER]: I do not own any images shown in this book, nor do I own changed. Dragonsnow owns changed and credit goes to them for making the game. ...
22.4K 670 13
It started out as a new dame same thing for the young Y/N Hayashi, that was until "they" came and everything went to hell. Will Y/N and a group of hi...