The Epic : In a different sit...

Da Dr_Aim4

The epic Mahabharata thought in a different way... What if Karna and Pandavas got reunited? What if Draupadi... Altro

Acknowledgement
Character Sketch
Part 1 : The Truth
Part 2 : The Search
Part 3 : Known to younger clan
Part 4 : The unwelcomed welcome in Hastinapur
Part 5 : The Meet with Brothers
Part 6 : The Unfortunate Encounter
Part 7 : The Battle Of Truth
Part 8 : A Day With The Brothers
Part 9 : Love from the parents
Part 10 : Family Reunion
Part 11 : The Celestial Bond Of Friendship
Part 12 : Blooming Love
Part 13 : The Ceremony
Part 14 : The Impact Of War On Minds & Hearts
Part 16 : Auspicious Occasion
Part 17 : The Danger Ahead
Part 18 : The Suspicion
Part 19 : The Danger Of the Forest
Part 20 : The Unparalleled Love
Part 21 : The Realisation And Proposal Of Love
Part 22 : The Unison Of The Lovers
Part 23 : The Anger
Part 24 : The Swayamvar
Part 25 : The Worst Politics
Part 26 : The Choice And The Decision
Part 27 : The Division Of the Kingdom
Part 28 : The Meet With Duryodhan
Part 29 : The Winner
Part 30 : Marriage Plans
Part 31 : The Impending Danger
Part 32 : The War For Survival
Part 33 : Teased By Family
Part 34 : Pre-marriage Vibes
Part - 35 : Clearing Of Doubts
Part 36 - Entrance Of Narada
Part - 37 : Continuation Of Flashback
Part 38 : Thoughts
Part 39 : Confrontation
Part 40 : Plans For Fight
Part 41 : Emotional Battle
Part 42 : Planning Of War
Part 43 : Useless Banter Of Brothers 🤭
Part 44 : Mother-Son Convo
Part 45 : The Bonds
Sorry
Part 46 : Good News
Part 47 : The Fight
Part 48 : Naughty Childhood Of Krishna
Part 49 : Birth Of Krishna
Part 50 : Killing The Demons (Part 1)
Cover
Part 51 : Killing Of Demons (Part 2)
Part 52 : Krishna's Marriage
Announcement Of Marriage

Part 15 : The War

1.4K 70 7
Da Dr_Aim4

After the anxious and sleepless night of all the prince, came the dawn... And the rising sun saw the 105 princes assembled in front of the main gate of the Hastinapur Palace...

Guru Dronacharya came and checked the spirit of the princes... He geve the responsibility of being the general of the 105 princes to the eldest son - Yudhishtir...

Duryodhan quickly calculated that the rule of the war said that the credit of the loss or gain in the war is given to the general...

That meant that if the Kauravas won, the credit would be Yudhishtir's... Again if Pandavas won, the credit would be Yudhishtir's...

And if he let that happen then he can't even dream of getting the throne... Ever...

So he decided to intervene...

Duryodhan : Gurudev... If we 105 brothers will go, then there will be 2 teams... Pandavas and Kauravas... Kauravas doesn't need the help of them... So the general of Kauravas will go at first and that's me...

I won't allow that traitor Yudhishtir to take credit of my gain...

And if we 100 brothers can't win, there isn't any chance that these 5 will win...

So if you agree we'll go... Otherwise we 100 brothers won't go...

Yudhishtir knew that Duryodhan had something playing on his mind...

Yudhishtir : Alright Duryodhan... We agree to your choices... Come let's go now... We can't stop a student from giving the alms to his Guru... It's Adharma... And I can't do that...

Arjun wanted to say something but didn't...
He knew many warfares and tactics which was totally unknown from others... Even if Guru Drona gave away his everything to him, Arjun took special teachings from Karna too, who taught him many other techniques and skills...

Duryodhan too knew that Arjun was the most favored among them... And he knew much more things than them... So to finalise his victory, he asked Arjun to accompany them... But Arjun declined saying the credit of my knowledge and skills should go to my eldest...

With this, as per the plan, Duryodhan and his other 99 brothers went to the battlefield...

Maharaj Drupad was the disciple of Maharshi Bharadwaj, the father of Guru Drona... So he knew everything that Drona knew... And that led to the difficulty... As Arjun was favored more, Guru Drona taught about the Chakravyuh and about its rule to him only... But the others were unknown to it... But Maharaj Drupad... He knew the rule too and in the battlefield he imposed Chakravyuh...

As the princes entered inside one by one, they got caught as they didn't knew the rule of breaking it... After getting caught, Duryodhan got very angry... He knew that his dream of getting the throne was crashed that too mercilessly...

At the last moment came the Pandavas... As Arjun knew about the war tactics, he successfully broke the Chakravyuh and entered inside... Finally, he found Maharaj Drupad...

Maharaj Drupad was a great warrior... He tried to disarm the Madhya Pandav... But disarming him was very difficult... He, after a vicious war, imprisoned Drupad...

When Arjun brought Drupad in front of his Gurudev, Drona got the revenge of his insult... He told Drupad that he just wanted his friendship... But he (Drupad) was the one who said that friendship happens among the equals... So he (Drona) took away half of his kingdom to stabilise his condition as well as friendship...

Maharaj Drupad

A strong and kind king... Was a great friend of Drona during his childhood days... Had promised to provide him half of his kingdom when he gets the throne... But when he finally got the throne, his mind got filled with the desire of gold and attitude of being a great warrior... This made him forget his promise... When in his dire need Drona came to ask some help from him demanding him as his friend, he ignored his pleas as he felt it was out of his standard... But Drona who got insulted vowed to take revenge...

After getting thus insulted, and crowning the poor Brahman's son as a king of half of his kingdom, he got very angry and promised to get a son who would be the reason of Drona's death...

After this, the Pandavas returned to Hastinapur with their captivated brothers...

As Arjun was returning, he remembered Subhadra...

He thought of sending a message to her describing everything as they would be unable to return to their kingdom the same day...

Subhadra who was waiting for the letter, got very happy and shy seeing the letter...

She was happy thinking her prince Arjun prioritised her...

She went inside to execute her plan... She wanted to surprise him... And she wanted it to be very special...

Finally after she did everything, she was very happy... Already night arrived and she spent it thinking about Arjun - the one who stole her heart in a simple glance...

By dawn, the princes arrived... Dhritarashtra knew about Pandavas' win and though he wanted his son to get the crown, he couldn't make himself partial...

As they entered, Dhritarashtra, Gandhari and Kunti welcomed them all...

Kunti asked Arjun to follow her as she wanted to discuss something with him...

As Arjun went to Kunti's royal room, he saw Subhadra already sitting there...

He was shocked and astounded... Subhadra looked extremely beautiful... Just like a new bride... But to his bad luck his mother was present too... He couldn't even talk to her... He felt very happy seeing her but as she was looking too beautiful he wanted to stay close to her and talk something naughty, but with his mother present, he couldn't do anything...

Kunti :Arjun, when were you planning to say this to me?

Arjun : Say you what Mata?

Kunti : About my daughter in law... I heard that you love someone... When were you planning to say me all of these?

Arjun : There's nothing like that Mata... Also I'm younger... My elders have the right to marry first and then the others... I don't think there's any reason to say all these when there's time for me to marry...

Kunti : There is nothing like that Putra... You can marry before your elder brothers too or after them but if you love someone or have someone in your mind, you can tell about her to me...

Arjun : Mata...

Kunti (laughing inside) : Oh... I understand Putra... You love the princess of Kashi right? Who came to meet you before?

Arjun : What? No mata I don't know anyone like that... I love Subhadra and no one else...

Kunti (laughing off) : And when were you planning to tell me?

Arjun : Mata you knew about this?

Kunti : Why won't I? Yesterday Subhadra came to me and said that you both love each other and want to marry... I was very happy... But Putra you could have told me...

Arjun : Mata I was about to tell you... But Subhadra...

Subhadra : Yes prince... I told you right I'll wait for you with a surprise.... This is your surprise... From now on I'll be yours forever...

Arjun : This is the best gift ever Subhadra...
But Mata needs rest now... Let's go...

Kunti : Ok putra... You both leave... But come to meet me in the evening with your brothers... We need to discuss something...

Arjun : As you wish Mata...

After they were out, Arjun held her waist and pulled her towards himself... He hugged her and said that it was the best surprise ever...

Arjun : I was really happy when I heard that you told everything to Mata... And confessed that you want to marry me and spend a lifetime with me... But Subhadra you didn't need to plan any surprise to make me happy... Your smiling and welcoming face itself can make me happy... Why did you trouble yourself dear? Your happiness is my everything Subhadra... I love you...

Subhadra : You yourself said that my happiness is everything for you but my happiness lies in you Arjun... Spending time with you makes me happy.. That's what I did... I told Bua what makes me happy... I love you Arjun and I can't stay away from you anymore...

Arjun : Sometimes I think what I did to get you and Madhav in my life... You both are a gem... I can't tell how much happy I'm... By the way (getting naughty), how about spending time with you in my room princess... Anyways you made me wait...

Subhadra : OK fine, come let's go...

With this they went to Arjun's room to spend some time with each other...

As Subhadra departed from the room, Arjun went to meet Karna and share everything with him about the war...

As he went to Karna's room, he found that none was there...

So without thinking anything, he rode his horse to search for him... After travelling for a few minutes, he finally spotted Karna talking to a girl... They both were very close to each other and their smile on their faces depicted every thing to Arjun... He was very happy for his eldest brother...

As he went towards Karna slowly, he found out that they both were lost into each other...

After waiting for a few moments, he finally thought of disturbing them...

Arjun : Pranipat Jyesth...

Karna : Arjun... You... Here... At this time? When did you return? And what are you doing without taking rest? You went to a war... Don't you need any rest? Have you eaten anything? Will you even answer my questions?

Arjun : Finally you stopped... Take a deep breath Jyesth... I came here after resting for few minutes... I wanted to share the experience with you... But seems like you're busy... Leave it... I'm leaving...

Karna : You don't need to leave... Come meet her... She's Vrushali and I love her... She will be my wife soon...

Arjun : Does Mata know about this Jyesth?

Karna : Radha Maa and Mata have an idea but they don't know that Vrushali is my love...

Arjun : Vrushali... But I haven't heard of any princess with this name...

Karna : She isn't any princess Arjun... She's a normal dweller... A subject in our kingdom...

Arjun : Who told you Jyesth that she isn't a princess?
She is the princess of your heart... And the queen of Anga Pradesh... The sister of the Pandavas... She has everyone she needs...

Vrushali : Thank you Rajkumar...

Arjun : I'm like your younger brother or son Princess... I think you can call your brother or son with their name...

Vrushali : Fine Arjun... You're really a gem... I never thought you would accept me wholeheartedly... Now I have the confidence that maybe his mothers would accept too for the proposal...

Arjun : Obviously they will... We'll talk to her... You don't worry... Now spend some time with Jyesth... Look how he's cribbing just to get your attention... (To Karna) I'm leaving Jyesth... Come soon... And by the way Mata got to know about me and Subhadra... She has asked us all to meet her in the evening...

Karna : I'll be back by then... You don't worry... Bye...

Arjun : Yeah bye Jyesth...

After all these, Arjun went away and took rest after he reached his room...

On the other hand, Duryodhan who was very angry on his luck was roaming around the Palace... He knew that the throne won't be his now...

As he was strolling around, he spotted Subhadra standing in the Balcony of her room... He saw for the first time, how much beautiful the Yadav princess was...

As he stood there thinking about her, he thought of his future if he got the support of Dwarka with him... Be knew that if he got their support, he will get the throne easily...

He wanted to marry Subhadra to gain the support of Dwarka...

Finally after thinking for few moments, Duryodhan asked permission for his entrance in Subhadra's room... As Subhadra gave permission thinking it might be important, Duryodhan came to talk with the princess and to impress her...

Subhadra, though confused, answered his questions patiently... After this small introduction, Duryodhan left thinking about his plan of making Subhadra his wife...

Soon evening came and Arjun got ready to meet his Mata...

What will happen? Will Kunti declare the marriage of Arjun and Subhadra? Or something else will happen... Stay tuned to know more...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

278K 10.5K 46
One word - Just One word could have changed the fate of the whole Mahabharat War! Let's see how Highest Ranking: #1 in Mahabharat #1 in Karna NOTE :...
20.3K 430 9
A girl who was belonged to kaliyug but suddenly she belongs to dwapar yug? A girl who was the orphan suddenly she get a big family even a twin brothe...
10.8K 646 25
While going out from dyut sabha, I was guilt ridden, ashamed, beyond hurt from my inside. I was not angry with anyone but myself. I knew that whateve...
61.2K 2.5K 57
♪♪Mahabharat♪♪ A Tale of Smiles & Tears, Love & Hatred, Peace & Wars. Warriors are born to fight for justice, for Kinship, for Glorious Victory to w...