Witch In the City

De Dreamlight_18

[Witch Female Oc x Lego Monkie Kid] Tempest, a young prodigy witch came crashing into another world through... Mais

|--Witch In the City--|
Chapter 1
Tempest Rose art
Chapter 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER |800 views|
Chapter 4
What if Tempest was posses by LBD? ART

Chapter 2

2.1K 68 2
De Dreamlight_18

|Hero is born 1/2|

Tempest is on her way to Pigsy noodles as both of her hands were on the pockets of her hoodie. She was wearing a beanie to hide her pointy ears thanks to Mei, who bought it for her to she could use it instead wearing the hoodie everytime.

The only ones who knows that she's a witch is Mk, Mei, Pigsy, Tang and Sandy. Mk accidently told his boss, which is Pigsy about Tempest being a witch making Tempest threaten him to turn him into a monkey if he did it again, making him apologize. Tang also found out when he was there eating his free noodles.

Tempest smile awkwardly as she watch the Pig demon threaten the Scholar from not paying his order. She meet Sandy when she's picking up shells for her potion. Sandy kind a saw her using magic and he promise not to tell anyone that she's a witch.

Once she arrived she opened the door as she heard someone speaking." Monkey King is so cool! He's strong and Handsome!" It was her best friend, Mk.

'Ah. He's talking about the Monkey Hero. . . Monkey King.' Tempest thought as she wave hello to Tang, who wave hello to her while keeping his eye on Mk.

" And I thought that you know all of the Monkey Kings stories." Tang said as Mk gasp as he look at him." Oh but I do. I have his whole life documented in this unauthorized autobiography of monkey king written by yours truly." Mk said as he show a scrapped book in front of Tang.

"It's nice to know that someone is taking all these stories pearls of wisdom dripping from my lips." Tang says as Tempest gave him a strange look on her face. " You humans are weird." Tempest said as she sat down at the seat.

"You get use to it. Since you are a witch" Tang said. Tempest sigh at him as she shook her head." But you know the deal one story, one free bowl of Jun-Men." Tang said as Tempest gave him deadpanned look.

"You and your free noodles." Tempest said in sarcasm before she move her head down when a wooden spoon was thrown over as it hit Mk's hands, knocking the bowl out from his hands.

Tempest cast out a spell as she manage to make the bowl floated its way towards to her safety. It landed on her hands as she sigh in relief before putting the bowl on the table.

"Free noodles. . . . NO ONE GETS A FREE MEAL AT PIGSY'S! I'M NOT RUNNING A CHARITY HERE TANG!" Pigsy yelled at Tang." Ah, But I was paying with wisdom." Tang said to the angry Pig Demon.

Tempest sweat drop at Tang answer, since it anger the pig demon even more." WISDOM DON'T PAY RENT YOU FREE LOADER! AND YOU!" Pigsy yelled before turning his attention to Mk. " YOU BEEN SLACKING OFF! I GOT DOZZEN ORDERS THAT NEED TO BE DELIVERED! SO QUIT SLACKING OFF AND GET PACKING!" Pigsy yelled at Mk.

" Ah, I was about to go on a break so. . . " Mk trail off as Tempest face palm at his best friend idiotic answer." Break. . . ." Pigsy says in low growl making Mk back up even more." THERE'S NO BREAK IN PIGSY! I NEED SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY OF PIGSY NOODLES!" 

As Pigsy continued talking, Mk says something about the restaurant across the street before he then run away as Tempest watch him go before turning her attention to now angry pig demon, who was shouting at Tang, who calmly eating his noodles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Bestie?, is this is correct?"

"Yeah, that's a plant glyph. Tap it then you can make a plant out."

"COOL!"

Tempest chuckle as she watch Mei continued writing down the glyphs she found in Tempest book that was filled with many kinds of glyphs.

She remember when she told them that humans can also make magic, which excited the two humans. So she teach them the magic Glyphs, since they can't cast out the spell.

Her best friends meet Goose also. Which confuse them why did she name a fox after a duck. What makes her laugh is when Goose turn into a staff and seeing the surprise and shock look on the two.

"I wonder hows Mk doing?" Tempest asked as Mei look up from her work, smirking as she stood up and grabbed the witch's wrist and drag her with her, out of the witch house.

"LET'S FOUND OUT!" Mei said with a grin on her face as she quickly wear her suit and her helmet and hop on her bike. Tempest look unsure to hop on the bike but she was drag to, making her sit at the back.

"HOLD ON!" Mei said as she drove up incredible speed, making the witch yelped on hold on tight, while holding her beanie, so it won't fly off at the harsh winds.

While they were zooming everywhere, they heard the screams above them making the two look up and saw Mk was being chased by someone.

"Is that Mk?" Tempest asked with shock look on her face. " Ooh! Looks like they're playing extreme tag!" Mei shouted in joy making the witch sweat drop at her.

"Uh, actually that demon looks like he was about to kill him." But alas, her words were ignore when Mei said," LET'S GO AND GET HIM!" Tempest yelped as she hold on when Mei zoom even faster till they were in the air.

Tempest reach out of her hand grabbing Mk's wrist as the demon boy look shock." You got to be kidding me!" He shouted in anger as Tempest look at him and gave him a smirk before laughing as they fall into safety. Mei drove her way till they stop, making Tempest let go Mk, who rolled on the ground before face planting on the ground.

Mei hop off from her bike as her suit disappeared in a blink of an eye before giggle as she brought out her phone and did a selfie pose." NAIL IT!" She said with a huge smile on her face as Tempest shakily hop off the bike.

"I will never ride anything that was too fast." She murmured as Goose peek out from her hoodie, letting out a dizzy chirp before falling off her shoulder making the witch catch her small friend.

" Mei! Tempest! You're here! Thanks for saving me!" Mk said in relief as Tempest gave him a thumps up while leaning on the light pole. She ignore them for a minute as she tried to calm down her fast beating heart.

After calming down she turn her attention back as she heard Mei asked Mk," Where does he live?" in creepy way, while holding her phone up showing a red button with a dragon symbol in it.

"Okay, stop doing that Mei." Tempest said as she put her hand down." No seriously, Where does he live?" Mei asked again as she brought out three papers that has fire magic Glyphs in it making Tempest panic.

"I regret teaching you guys about magic!" Tempest said as she was about to grabbed the papers when all the sudden Pigsy appeared, shouting why did he get a zero ratings or something which Tempest confuse at this.

Then Mk disappeared making the three look around till they heard Mk calling Tang about something, making them go in. Mk was saying something as Tang watch him while Tempest sweat drop as she watch Mei hold the angry pig demon back.

"And this!" Mk show them a staff." This belongs to Monkey King! All the stories! DBK! He's real guys!" Everyone stared at him before laughing, well except Tempest since she do know about the history but she doesn't find it funny for her opinion.

"But it's real! I prove it!" Mk said as he hold the staff in front of him." Uh. . . . You found a huge stick. Or a staff like Goose here!" Mei said as she point at Goose, who was sitting on Tempest's shoulder.

Mk blink and was about to say something when all the sudden the staff extended between Mei and Tang, while Pigsy and Tempest watch in shock and wide eyes. They watch as the staff crash on the table, breaking it into half before going back to normal.

"Holy smokes, I did not just witness that." Tempest said in shock as Tang went all fan boy mode over it." Monkey king's staff! I knew it all Along! The Legendary weapon that only he could wield to seal away Evil!" Tang said as Tempest face palm at him.

" Tang. . . . You did say to Mk that he's delusional though." She murmured which Tang ignores her as he continued fanboying before turning back to seriousness.

"Why do you have it?" Tang asked as Pigsy start asking questions." Alright, I'll bite. If the staff is here, then where is the demon punk now?" he asked Mk before Mei answered while looking at her phone." He's causing havoc at the shoe store.." 

"What?!" Shout the three as Tempest look over Mei's shoulder to look at it as the other three look also." This better not be another one of your puppy videos Mei!" Pigsy said as Mei let out a laugh.

"There's always time for the puppy video, but no." Mei said as she scroll through her phone before showing the picture." Look what just started trending. Hashtag Demon Bull King!" Mei said as she show them the pictured.

"So What now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tempest was on her palisman, while flying beside Pigsy's food truck. She does not want to ride in another vehicle anymore after Mei's. . . . .super fast and dangerous bike.

"VERY TIGHT!" Mk said as he tried to move." Pigsy! Watch where you're going! You're gonna kill us!" Tang shouted to the pig demon." Yeah, we gotta get to the Flower Mountain without getting smashed in a car crash. All we need to do is drive through the entire ocean. Simple." Mk said as Tempest sigh and shout," THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS MK!"

"Guys! Demon Bull King has moved onto downtown. He's destroying the cheese tea store!" Mei yelled with worried and horrifying look on her face." All more reason to get this staff back to Monkey King, Flower Fruit Mountain. It's the only place he could be. Right Mr. Tang?" Mk asked Tang if he's right or not.

"Indeed. However, Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away, deep in dangerous and unknown territory." Tang said as he fix his glasses. Mk stared at him with stars on his eyes while Mei suddenly fall asleep. Tempest, who just witness that sweat drop at Mei's action.

"So I guess we better turn back." Tang said with sheepish smile on his face making Tempest face palm at him." WHAT?!" Shout Mk and Mei at Tang in disbelief.

"Shut it you big baby. I know a guy that can take us there. The most dangerous, deadly, raged filled warrior I've ever known." Pigsy said as Tempest realize who is he talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Soon Pigsy said those words, They were now at Sandy's home. The three were shaking in fear while Tempest was busy petting the cat that approach to her. The others didn't notice it as they kept their focus on Sandy.

"That's a lot to take in. You know what I do to the people who disrupt the peace?" Sandy asked as he put away his butcher knife, while the three were shaking in fear.

"Serve them tea!" Sandy said as he show off his tea set, which relieved the three. " You guys want some? You? How about that guy over there? Huh? Huh?" Sandy said as Tempest giggle as she took some.

To be honest, she does like tea, Especially green tea. She drank it calmly as Tang said." Oh, yes! Don't mind if I do" he said as he took a cup of tea before turn his attention to Pigsy." Certain noodle shop owner could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy." He said.

"Oh, you're right Piggy this guy is dangerous. He'll kill us with cuteness!" Mei said with a huge smile on her face as she put the cat on top of Pigsy's head. "It's my own bled of anti-stress fruit. It really brings the heart rate down." Sandy said with a smile on his face.

Tempest nodded as she continued drinking her tea calmly when Pigsy growl as he push the cat away from his head." Sandy! What happened to you? Where's the angry class chewing, fish throwing buddy I used to know?" Pigsy asked to the giant blue man.

"Oh. Well, my therapist said that I really needed to calm down. That's why I started drinking tea, doing yoga, investing in Therapy cats. Really helps. Oh, don't you Mo?" Sandy said as he cooed at the cat named Mo.

Then all the sudden Mei and Mk were both kneeling in front of Sandy with both of their hands in pleading manner." Oh Mr. Sandy Sir, we could really use your help. We've gotta get to the Flower Fruit Mountain!" Mei said." Please, the fate of the world is at the state." Mk said as Tempest sweat drop at their actions

"Okay!" Sandy said with smile making the two look up him in shock." Really?" Mk asked in shock and happiness at the same time." Anything for Pigsy. I can get you guys there, but it ain't a pleasant trip." Sandy said as the two cheered while running around in circle.

"Okay, stop running like a bunch of children." Tempest said as she lift her finger up and did a circular motion, casting out a spell to freeze the two at their place.

"Mo, Initiate the launch sequence!" Sandy said to the blue cat." Launch sequence?" Mei asked as Mo pressed something which starts up Sandy's boat. "Onward to Flower Fruit Mountain!" Sandy said as the boat move forward, heading towards to their destination.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.3K 379 56
Genderbend version of Monkie Kid
116K 1.9K 29
So this is a story takes place after they fought lbd and after everything calmed down and came back to normal. Well almost normal... I got a bit insp...
46.7K 1.5K 41
☆COMPLETED 2022☆ Red eyes and white Locks that even the Jade Emperor of the Celestial realm fears her. She was only Young back then and the Jade Emp...
39.8K 977 19
In the fantasy world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony after defeating the Druun as everyone had learn to trust one another...