Contract Baby With My Idol ||...

By BangtanPurpleFantasy

A Normal Boy From A Poor Family Who Has None, Fell In Love With An Idol. Which Leads Him To Ask The Idol To H... More

Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part 10 - Final episode

Part - 9

391 18 4
By BangtanPurpleFantasy

(The first impression was)
Jhope : (To himself) I also came from a poor family background but this place is beyond my imagination. How can people even live here. Humen deserve better. After I got my belonging from here, I will surely help the people here.. He said he will grow my baby. But it's impossible from here.. Glad I came here already. (Talking to himself he stood in front of yoongi house) (He knocked the door after adjusting his clothes and hair)

RG (Random girl) : Sir
Jhope : Oh yes man..
RG : May I know, whom your looking for?
Jhope : I came here for yoongi. This is his house right?
RG : Your on right door. But he is not home.

Jhope : Then where he is?
RG : May I know who are you to him?
Jhope : Ahamm.. Aham.. I am his friend.
RG : Which friend. He don't have any friend. Apart from me.
Jhope : His new friend. He may forgot to mention about me to you.

RG : Sorry. I can't tell where he is.
Jhope : Why?
RG : I don't find your trustworthy. Your even hiding your identity.
Jhope : Sorry but I have to.
RG : Why your celebrity or what?

Jhope : Mam. Please don't act like your the the who cares about him. (Jealousy - Obvious)
RG : Because he had none till now. More over what if you hurt him. He is not in the state to take more hurt.
Jhope : Why?? What happened to him? Is he okay? Is the baby okay?
RG : What baby? I-- dont-- know.. Please go from here

Jhope : Mam you can trust me (He started removing his mask)
RG : Jhopeeeee (Shouted)

Jhope : Can you please---.
RG : I am your big fan jhope.
Jhope : (To himself : She is addressing me as jhope, and calling herself as my fan) Thank you. Now can you tell me where is yoongi?
RGM : Whose that ?
RG : My friend mom.. (To jhope) Please come in. (Jhope did or else others may find him)

Jhope : (To himself: Who might live here.. This apartment doesn't even have basic things. This room feels below than the average necessities people will have) Is this your room?
RG : Nop.. We are living upstairs. This one is yoongi's.
Jhope : Yoongi?? (To himself : How could he lived here till now with my baby in his tummy)
RG : Yes.. Sorry.. He don't have anything here to give to eat or drink. Can you wait few seconds.. I will bring it from my house.

Jhope : N--no mam.. Could you tell me where he is now atleast?
RG : Ohhh.. Thats-- ahmmm.... before that can you please tell me why your looking for him? Is he borrowed money from you too? Are you hear to ask money.. If your ---
Jhope : No.. He don't owe me anything.. I am the one who owed him a lot.
RG : Oh then.. I don't wanna guess anymore. And hey how did you know about the baby?

Jhope : (To himself : It won't be no use.. If I hide this from here.. She seems soo close to him which I don't like of course..) He came to my fansign once.
RG : Yeah.. We all know... So that's how you both came to know each other?
Jhope : (Closed his eyes tightly for few seconds) I am the father of yoongi child.
RG : (Her face expression changed from smile to hatred in few seconds) Jhope.. You can't play in my friend life like this. Just spill the truth already.

Jhope : Well I'm telling the truth.. (He told her about their contract and all.. And loose of him, he thought yoongi might told about the contract to her, since they seemed pretty close)
RG : How cruel can you get *Shouting* Do you even know what he faced till now.. (Jhope startled)
Jhope : What do you mean? Doesn't he tell you about the contract?? (She nodded in No) (Jhope cursed under his breath)
RG : Out..... (Jhope looked at her with unbelievable eyes) Now...

Jhope : Wait.. I can explain..
RG : No need.. You may be an idol of korea.. But For me, my friend is prior. The thing you did to him is unforgivable..
Jhope : We did that in a mutual understanding. Don't throw your words without knowing anything.
RG : (She started tearing up) Yes.. I never known about the contract because that mother fvcker didn't even spill a single word.

Jhope : How come.. You seemed close.
RG : Now everything makes sense.. Whenever I asked about the child's father, he shutted my mouth. Just because he wanted to protect you name. He loves you that damn much..
Jhope : I know.. It will be difficult for him to raise that child alone.. So I am here to make it right.
RG : No jhope.. Your not correct. The things he faced till these last few months.. You will never make those right. Here me now...

(She started telling the story)
|| The day when he said he got pregnant ||
Yoongi : *Crying* I am pregnant.. Finally... I am going to be dada of hoseok child (Happy chuckle with tears) (Touching his tummy) Dada will take care of you baby. Whatever happens whoever stops. I will give you a best life, than you think and I am ready to do anything for that. Papa loves you okay.. *chuckle* your not even visible and I started feel you and loving you so so sooo much. (After 5 minutes) (Still touching his tummy) You may think your papa is stupid, I'm crying over your dada .. He is in the world but no more in our family.. I am missing him already..

(Days were moving and his tummy started showing.. People around him started noticing yoongi tummy.. At first they thought yoongi had some kind of health issue.. But one day)
RG : Why your telling me this now?? How can you be soo careless.. I would have bought you some good foods.
Yoongi : It's okay. I don't want worry you.
RG : So your saying it's your fifth month? (Yoongi nodded)
Yoongi : What should I do now. I can't go out and tell I am pregnant.. But also I can't work over time as asked by my owner. *Deep sigh* (He talked a lot that night)

(RG's mom overheard that.. She got shocked and disgusted about yoongi. RG understand the love behind yoongi decision. But her mother never) (And that news spread over the whole place)
|| Next day ||
RGM : We can't stand a sl*ut like you in our home.. Get the hell out from here.
Yoongi : Please mam listen to me once. I am not a sl*t. This is the simbol of my love.

RGM : I don't care about the reason. You can't stay here more.. What will others think about my apartment. Get out from here.
Yoongi : Mam.. Now I am not a single person. There is soul in my tummy. Please consider that too.
RGM : I said ---
RG : Mom.. Please let him stay. He will go from here the next moment he give birth to his child. Please mom.. He be staying here more than 10 years. You know about him.

(That's the time jhope called him)
Yoongi : (Ring ring) (He saw his screen and the name called Husband in his mobile screen made him cry more) (Still he staying on his promise. He thrown his mobile on bed and continue talking with RGM) (That's how they convinced RG's mom) (But they can't stop the people around them) (They keep on throwing abuse words on yoongi) (They even asked yoongi to spend a night with them)

Yoongi : (Went out for shopping) Dare to touch me. I will kick your balls.
Bad boy : (Laughing like maniac) I shouldn't lie, you looks sexy even with your big stomach. I don't mind having time with you like this. What you say.
Yoongi : Senseless creature. I am pregnant with baby. You can't do this to me.
BB : But I will. (Started moving closer to him) (Yoongi might be lucky, because there was a cop who noticed the situation and took care of it ASAP)

Yoongi : Thank you so much officer.
Cop : So it's true. I overheard about you. A man got pregnant. (Yoongi touch his tummy as a protective of his child) Don't worry sir. I am not hear to judge you. But people will do. So make sure to marry your partner soon. You baby may face consequences in future.
Yoongi : Thank you for your help sir. I will leave then (He went to his home more like running there)

(Collapsed on his bed)
Yoongi : (Crying his lungs out) That cop is right. I may bare these people words but my son don't deserve these. I can't go to hoseok, who happened my baby's father. What should I do now... (After few minutes he comforted himself) It's you yoongi, who took this decision. So bare it (He slept that day crying) (Exactly that's how days were moving for him. After knowing yoongi pregnant issues, his owner fired him. He needed to work several place to keep him healthy and trying to feed the baby all healthy but he terribly failed at it)

|| This evening ||
(Yoongi were walking towards his next work place with tired body and mind. He knows his delivery dates are nearing) (He was too afraid about his delivery too) (Suddenly he got hit from behind by a bike handle bar) (Yoongi lost his balance and touched ground with loud thud) (The last thing he remembered is that bastard face who tried to abuse him few months ago) (He got admitted in a hospital)

|| Now ||

RG : He is in hospital and my mom wont let me go there. (She witnessed jhope standing there mouth opening tears scrolling down from his eyes)
Jhope : It's all because of me. (That's all he can say. The next moment he know is, he is driving towards the hospital with zooned out face) (Before entering into the hospital he convered his face as usual)

Jhope : (To the receptionist) Mam. Where is yoongi.. Is he okay?
Receptionist : How do i know. Ask the doctor.
Jhope : What? How can you respond so carelessly?
Receptionist : We not here to answer you. Few minutes ago a boy admitted here for delivery. Is that whom your talking about ? (Jhope nodded) He is in ICU. (Jhope ran from there to ICU)

(He saw yoongi through the glass door) (Yoongi laying on bed unconsciously with big tummy) (He wanted to touch him and make sure of his health. For now all he can do is touch the door and look at him with teary) (He don't see any doctor near ICU) (A nurse walking crossed him)
Jhope : Mam.. (She stopped) Why no doctors here? (Pointed at ICU)
Nurse : Doctor is not here yet. Wait.

Jhope : What do you mean by wait. He is gonna give birth. I can see no preparation.
Nurse : Excuse me. This is government hospital. We have a lot of patient to attain like him.
Jhope : The heck is going on here. (He started arguing with the nurse. In that mean time one of the ARMY noticed him. They filmed jhope uploded it twitter. Within few minutes it went viral on all social media)

Sorry for the long wait fellas💜.. Hope you like today's upload🫂.. I will post the final part very soon✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
147K 5.6K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
44.8K 1.8K 22
Yoongi: I don't want this marriage.... how can you take my life's decision without my permission.... Jimin: please take...
1.1M 61.2K 45
UNEDITED "g-go find other person, i'm sorry but i can't do this. i still have my dignity clinging onto me." i said. "no one needs to find out. no one...