I Love You So (Erwin Smith x...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

The Beginning
Chapter I - To Live A Proud Life
Chapter II - On A Rainy Afternoon
Chapter III - Something About Erwin
Chapter IV - New Journey In Life
Chapter V - Honest Answer
Chapter VI - Just The Two Of Us
Chapter VII - A Daisy For You
Chapter VIII - Somewhere Only We Know
Chapter IX - To Give Her Freedom
Chapter X - As Long As I'm Here
Chapter XI - Mutual Understanding
Chapter XII - Two Old Friends
Chapter XIII - Jealousy
Chapter XIV - To Keep You Safe and Alive
Chapter XV - To Be With You
Chapter XVI - Who Are You?
Chapter XVII - One Brave Man
Chapter XVIII - I Love You's
Chapter XIX - "I promise..."
Chapter XX - The Wings of Freedom
Chapter XXI - A Misunderstanding
Chapter XXII - My One and Only Love
Chapter XXIII - It's Our Dream
Chapter XXIV - Gold or Silver?
Chapter XXVI - Commander Erwin Smith
Chapter XXVII - The Break-Up
Chapter XXVIII - Wedding Invitation
Chapter XXIX - Elijah Vogel
Chapter XXX - Mr. And Mrs. Dok
Chapter XXXI - A Real Man
Chapter XXXII - Worth The Wait
Chapter XXXIII - For Everything
Chapter XXXIV - Hand In Marriage
Chapter XXXV - All For Y/n
Chapter XXXVI - My Fiancรฉ
Chapter XXXVII - Trost's Breached
Chapter XXXVIII - Struggle for Trost
Chapter XXXIX - Struggle for Trost (II)
Chapter XL - Struggle for Trost (III)
Chapter XLI - That Dream Shared
Chapter XLII - Who Is He?
Chapter XLIII - Dangerous Woman
Chapter XLIV - The Love of My Life
Chapter XLV - A Strange Question
Chapter XLVI - 104th Survey Corps
Chapter XLVII - Kenny the Ripper
Chapter XLVIII - The Ackerman Family
Chapter XLVIX - Meadow & Delicate
Chapter L - Female Titan
Chapter LI - Suspect
Chapter LII - Alive
Chapter LIII - End of Season 1
Chapter LIV - A Nightmare
Chapter LV - Traitors
Chapter LVI - Sunset
Chapter LVII - Devil
Chapter LVIII - A Night to Remember
Chapter LIX - End of Season 2
Commander's Day
Chapter LX - Like Always
Chapter LXI - Overthrow
Chapter LXII - The True Royal Bloodline
Chapter LXIII - Father
Chapter LXIV - Reiss Chapel
Chapter LXV - Long Live the Queen
Chapter LXVI - Big Argument
Chapter LXVII - Family Date
Chapter LXVIII - I Love You So
Chapter LXIX - Colors of Their Love
Chapter LXX - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Chapter LXXI - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Chapter LXXII - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (III)
Chapter LXXIII - Heartbeat
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
The End
A Message

Chapter XXV - The Fall of Wall Maria

3.1K 108 99
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,605 words}

That day, the human race remembered...the terror of being dominated by them...and the shame of being held captive in a birdcage.

"All personnel....prepare for battle!!"

The survey corps bravely entered the titan forest, all of them are on full speed on the back of their horses.

"There's one target!! Kill it without fail!!" Commander Shadis shouted.

Erwin gritted his teeth upon seeing the titan is already nearing them.

"400 meters to target!! It's heading this way!!" The blond-man shouted.

Commander Shadis raised his blade. "Just as we practiced, split into five groups!!" The scout soldiers split into five groups in their respestive teams.

"We'll be the decoys!"

Y/n and Levi are with the attack team, along with Erwin and other scouts.

"Tch...baldy." Y/n muttered upon seeing the titan approaching them.

"100 meters to target!! All attack groups!! Switch to vertical maneuvering!!" Shadis announced.

The attack teams hooked their wires onto the tress and made their way to the titan. "We strike at the same time from all directions!!" Shadis said.

One male scout hooked his wires on the titan's back and ready his blade.

"Let's teach this thing...the power of human race!!" The male scout said.

Y/n and Levi's eyes widened when the titan caught their comrade. The titan held the man's wires and pulled the man close to him, he grabbed the man's body and squeezed it to death as he brought him close to his mouth.

Y/n and Levi both clicked their tongues, they immediately made their way towards the bald, bulky titan.

The h/c-haired lady swung around the titan then blinded it, while Levi went behind it and sliced off its nape, deep.

Y/n's eyes showed an evident anger and hatred upon realizing that they were too late, the titan had already devoured their comrade, the only part left of their comrade is his arm.

"Oi, Y/n!" Levi shouted.

The h/c-haired lady made her way to the ground, she quickly picked up the arm of her comrade and wrapped it with her green survey corps cloak.

"Sorry, Braun..." Y/n muttered.

--

The bell of Shiganshina's gate rung and the people of Shiganshina were all alerted. The bell indicates that the gate is opening and the survey corps are coming back. The side streets was quick to be filled with the masses.

All of them wanting to see how the survey corps would look this time.

"Shit! I can't see with all the people!" Eren said upon arriving at the crowd.

The green-eyed boy saw a pile of boxes, he immediately climbed on top of it. Mikasa is following behind him.

The smile on Eren's face faded upon seeing the state of the survey corps.

A lot of scouts are injured.

All of them looking grim and lost.

Devastated, exhausted and hopeless.

Once again...

Their expedition outside the walls is nothing, but only another day for them, gaining casualties without even learning anything about the titans.

"Are these the only ones who made it back?"

"Looks like another massacre this time..."

"Even though over 100 of them set out on the survey...there are less than 20 people here...did the rest get eaten?"

"Braun!! Braun!!"

Commander Shadis stopped walking when an old woman approached him, running and sobbing. The old woman kneeled in front of the commander.

"Excuse me...my son...I don't see my son, Bran, here...where is my son...?!" The old woman frantically asked. Y/n who's beside Levi and on her horse-back stiffened on her place.

Her brows furrowed and her eyes darkened upon remembering what happened to their comrade, Braun.

"It's Braun's mother...bring it here." Shadis said to one of his officer.

The soldier nod his head, then he walked towards Braun's horse.

Y/n's survey corps green cloak is still wrapped on the only body part left of Braun, it's tied around Braun's horse.

The soldier picked it up, then made his way back to the commander.

He gave it to Shadis.

Commander Shadis kneeled in front of Braun's mother then carefully gave Braun's remain to the old woman.

"...Eh?" The old woman said.

She slowly opened Y/n's cloak, she froze on her place upon seeing her son's arm. "That's all....we were able to get back." Commander Shadis said.

The old woman closed Y/n's cloak and hugged her son's only body remain.

The old woman started sobbing as she embraced the remain of her only son.

Everyone stared at the old woman with a shocked look, some tearing up, some are just feeling bad while the others are glaring at the survey corps.

"...But...my son...was useful to you, wasn't he?" Braun's mother asked.

Commander Shadis felt his heart beat fast, he doesn't know what to answer.

"Even if he didn't achieve anything directly...his death...brought humanity one step closer to beating them back, right?!"

Commander Shadis gulped.

"Of course!"

The commander suddenly paused.

He looked down.

"...No...our survey this time...this time, too...we...." Commander Shadis gritted his teeth and shut his eyes.

He tightly clenched both of his fists that are resting on his lap.

"We accomplished...nothing!!"

The people gasped.

Braun's mother was in disbelief, tears keep streaming down to her cheeks as she stare at the scouts's commander.

"Because of my incompetence...!!
All I did was get my soldiers killed...!! We didn't get any closer...to finding out what those things really are!!"

The people started murmurring once again, talking shitty about the survey corps, like they always used/love to do whenever the scouts comes back with nothing but only injured soldiers and even dead bodies of their comrades.

Y/n closed her eyes upon feeling her tears building up. She let out a heavy sigh, Y/n hopped off from her horse.

Levi looked at Y/n.

"Where are you going?" Levi asked.

"Just somewhere here...I need to clear my mind. Tell Erwin I'll follow..."

Levi watched Y/n leave, he shook his head and just let the h/c-haired lady.

Levi just held the reigns of Y/n's horse and keep it with him as they leave.

--

(Trost, District, Wall Rose)

Erwin's brows furrowed upon noticing that Y/n's not with them.

The blond-man looked at his friends.

"Where's Y/n?" Erwin asked.

Levi furrowed his brows.

"She left earlier while we're still at Shiganshina. Said she'll just follow."

Erwin raised a brow, his eyes landed on Y/n's horse that's still being held by the raven-haired man. "Maybe she'll go to her doctor again." Moblit spoke.

"Why don't she just make me her doctor? It's for free!!" Hange said.

Nanaba's lips quirked.

"Maybe she's scared that you might accidentally make her a dumb titan with your experiments, Hange."

Hange pout as they glared at Nanaba.

"That's so mean, Nana!"

Nanaba just smirked at her.

The brunette grew a scary obssession towards their humongous enemies.

"Erwin." Mike called the blue-eye man. Erwin looked at Mike. "Hmm?"

Mike motioned for Erwin to look back behind him. Erwin looked back and saw their commander's approaching.

Erwin made his way towards Shadis. 

The commander looking more grim than his usual self. "Commander..."

Shadis looked at Erwin, he stared at the blond-man for a while, then his eyes landed on his veteran soldiers.

Mike, Nanaba, Hange and Moblit.

One person is missing which is Y/n.

Levi isn't consider a veteran yet, because he just joined the survey corps last year. But with his skills...

It seems like he's already a veteran.

Shadis let out a silent sigh.

Special people...they exist...

And I'm not one of then...

"Erwin..." Shadis spoke.

"Sir?" Erwin responded.

Shadis stared at his veteran soldiers, then he looked up at the clear sky. "Will you take over as commander?"

Erwin's eyes widened a bit.

He stared at their commander with a genuine, shocked expression. "Sir...?"

"I'll head straight to the royal capital to give my report. This will be my final mission." Keith Shadis said.

Erwin remained standing on his place, still looking shocked while he watches their commander leave.

--

(Shiganshina District, Wall Maria)

Y/n reached out her hand up, she's lying on a grassy ground and staring at the clear sky, acting like she can touch the clouds with her hand up.

Tears streamed down to Y/n's cheeks, she wanted to be alone that's why she didn't go with her comrades in going back to their military headquarters.

It's always like this.

Whenever Y/n comes back from an expedition, she spends some time alone to rest and clear her mind from all the deaths she saw. She's helping herself in getting over all the gores.

Y/n's eyes shined with her tears.

Her vision became blurry.

The sunlight beamed on her face, making her to close her eyes, she used her hand to cover her face from the sun. A small sigh escaped her lips as she wiped her little tears. "I'm tired..."

Even the strongest person gets tired.

Even someone as strong as her...becomes weak, not only in physcical strength, but also in her emotional state and mental state.

Y/n raised a brow when she felt a presence over her, she slowly opened her eyes, a slow smile crept onto her lips upon seeing Armin, Mikasa and Eren looking down at her, smiling...

"Hello, Y/n-san!" Armin greeted the
h/c-haired lady with his bright smile.

"Oh...Shiganshins brats are here."
Y/n said.

Mikasa and Armin helped her to sat up. "Thank you." Y/n saidn smiling.

Eren immediately sat beside on her left, while Mikasa sat on her right and Armin sat beside Eren. The four of them stared at the silent lake in front.

"How are you brats?" Y/n asked.

Y/n raises a brow upon seeing that Armin has bruises on his face, Eren has a frown on his face and Mikasa is just her in her stoic, cold demeanor.

"Armin, got bulled again?" Y/n asked.

Armin let out an awkward laugh.

He scratched the back of his head and nod. "Y-yeah...I'm dorry." Armin said.

Y/n frowned. "For what? Not like it's your fault that you're being bullied..."

"No...I didn't fight back." Armin said.

Y/n let out a sigh, she reached for Armin's head and gave the blond-boy a gentle pat on the head. "It's fine...but do tell me why you got bullied again."

Armin hugged his knees, he leaned his chin on top of his knees and just stared at the lake as he tells the story of why he got bullied again, earlier.

"So when I said the human race...should eventually go to the outside world...he punched me...and called me a "heretic"." Armin said.

Y/n scoffed.

She thought for a moment that it was Erwin who she's listening to because that's how the other people called Erwin, too, when her boyfriend told the other people about the theory of Mr. Smith. "Damn it, why do people frown on ren the slightest mention of wanting to go "outside"?" Eren spoke.

"Well...it's because we've lived here peacefully inside the wall for 100 years now. People are afraid that if we go out carelessly, they could get in." Armin answered. "Royal government policy says that even having an interest in going to the outside world is taboo." The blond-boy added.

"In other words, the king is a coward!" Eren annoyedoy said.

"Pfft!"

Y/n cackled. She shook her head and agreed to what Eren said. "So true..."

"...You're right about that. But I wonder if that's the only reason..." Armin spoke.

Y/n looked at the blond-boy, she smiled a bit. Armin never fails to amaze her, the blond-boy is always curious. His mind is incredibly smart.

"They're our lives! We can do what we want with them, right?" Eren said.

"Absolutely...not!" Mikasa said. Eren, Y/n and Armin looked at the raven-haired girl. "No way." Mikasa added.

Eren frowned.

"That reminds me, thanks a lot for ratting me out to mom and dad!!"

Armin and Y/n gasped.

"I don't remember agreeing to keep it a secret." Mikasa boredly said.

Armin and Y/n were really surprised.

"Mikasa really did?!" Y/n asked.

"Yeah! She did!" Eren said.

Y/n started laughing, she smacked Mikasa's arm. "Good job, Mikasa!!"

"Huh?! I thought you're on my side?!" Eren said to Y/n.

Y/n raised a brow. "Who said?"

Eren groaned and rolled his eyes at
Y/n, the h/c-haired lady just chuckled at him. "So...how'd they take it?" Armin asked the green-eyed boy.

"Of course..they weren't pleased." Eren answered.

Y/n nod her head.

"That's normal. If I were your mother, I would hate your dream of joining the survey corps...I mean, I wouldn't want my only child to be in danger..."

"Naturally..." Armin said.

Eren looked at Y/n and Erwn with disbelief. "W-what the hell?! Are you two telling me to give up on it, too?!"

"Yes." Y/n answered.

"Y/n-san!" Eren protested.

Y/n smirked, she grabbed Eren's face, covering the green-eyed boy's face with her palm. "Shut your mouth..."

"Mffmsjdkxajdjd!" Eren said...

Armin sighed, he looked at Eren who tried to remove Y/n's hand on his face but the h/c-haired lady is too strong for him. "Look, I know how you feel... but come on, it's dangerous."

Armin hugged his knees and leaned his chin on his knees once again.

"I mean, for sure, I think the people who believe we'll be safe inside this wall forever have a screw loose. Just because the wall hasn't been breached in 100 years...there's no guarantee that they won't break through it today, for example." Armin said.

Y/n felt a shiver down her spine upon imagining the walls being breached.

"That'll be humanity's--"

*BOOM!*

The four were shocked when they heard a loud explosion and at the same time the flat ground shook.

"Huh...?!" Y/n and the three kids immediately stood up. W-what was that?! An earthquake?!" Eren asked.

The looked back and saw the street were now filled with a crowd, and the people are staring upward in front.

"What?" Armin muttered.

"Let's check it out!" Eren said.

The wind blew blew making Y/n's hair to slowly danced along with the wind.

Dhe run towards the streets, Armin following behind her and Mikasa and Eren are following behind the blond.

Y/n's eyes widened when she stared up at the wall, she paused on her track, feeling her heart beat fast and loud out of shock and fear. "Hey..."

Armin's the same, he's standing beside Y/n, looking up at the wall with a shocked and terrified expression.

"Y/n-san, what is it...?!" Eren asked.

The two didn't answer.

"H-hey...what the heck are you two looking at?" Eren asked.

Eren and Mikasa stopped on their track when they saw a tall and thick smoke over the wall, reaching the sky.

The four stiffened on their place as they saw a huge and skinless hand tightly grabbed the top of the wall.

"It can't be...!! Th-that wall's 50 meters high..." Armin said.

The surroundings became dim as a tall and enormouse shadow started covering Shiganshina's front.

Y/n felt scared, something she'd gotten over a long time ago already.

She watched a skinless head slowly rose up over and behind the wall.

"...Ah...one of them..." Y/n muttered.

Her heart raced fast even more as
the head of the colossal titan peeked through above the wall and it stared down at them. "A titan!" Eren said.

That day, the human race remembered....

"Shit! We gotta get away!" Y/n said.

She held Armin and Mikasa's hand, she immediately picked up Armin, and held Eren. Y/n turned, holding the three kids with her, she was about to run but a strong impacy from behind stopped her and the Shiganshina trio.

Y/n and the three covered their heads as debris of rocks went flying, strong wind blew to them, the rocks hit the buildings and crushed down people.

...The terror...of being dominated by them...

And the shame...of being held in a birdcage.

The four were in pure horror when they saw a large hole on Shiganshina's gate. "I-it...made a hole in the wall?!"

The people started eunning away, screaming and crying for their lives.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she looked at her gears, she only has bare of gas and her blades are empty. "Fuck it!"

She looled at the three kids. "The three of you, run! You have to get out of heee before those titans get in!!"

Armin nod and turned

Y/n was shocked when Eren went the opposite way. "Eren?!" Y/n shouted.

"Those pieces of the wall fell near the houses!! Mom's at home!!" Eren said.

Mikasa immediately followed Eren.

"Mikasa!!" Y/n called the raven-haired girl, but Mikasa didn't stop, too.

Y/n muttered a curse under her breath, she looled back and saw Armin frozin in his place with his hands trembling. Armin held his hand, to stop it from trembling.

"It's...too late...this town...will be overrun by titans!" Armin shouted.

Y/n kneeled down in front of Armin.

She held the blond-boy's shoulder, making Armin to look at her.

"Armin! Calm down We don't have time to panic right now!" Y/n said.

Armin gulped and nod.

The h/c-haired lady felt her heart slammed onto her chest as she heard loud thumpings coming, the ground is starting to shake, she looked at the hole and saw a titan finally came in.

Think, Y/n! Think!

I have to get Mikasa and Eren...

But I can't leave Armin alone...

Fucking think, stupid!

Y/n gritted her teeth, she stood up and carried Armin as she started running. "Armin, I need you now to go to your grandfather and evacuate at the inner wall. Once I make sure you're already with your grandfather, I'll get Eren and Mikasa, you understand me...?!"

"Yes, Y/n-san!" Armin said.

Armin's eyes widened a bit when he saw a familiar garrison male soldiers.

"Mister Hannes!" Armin shouted.

Y/n stopped, she looked back and saw an old blond-man wearing a garrison uniform. "You know him?" Y/n asked.

Armin nod.

Y/n put Armin down, she followed the blond-boy who run towards Hannes.

"Armin! What are you doing here?! Go and evacuate to the inner wall!!"

"Hannes-san! You need to help Eren and Mikasa! They went back to their house to get Mrs. Jaeger!" Armin said.

Hannes's eyes widened. "What?!"

Hannes looked at Y/n. "Hey, you're a survey corps soldier!" The man said.

Y/n nod. "Yes, I am. Obviously But I don't have blades and enough gas to fight any titans that'll come in here. Where's the garrison's supply group?"

"At the HQ!" Hannes said.

Y/n nod her head, she grabbed Armin again and carried the blond-boy over her shoulder. "Please check on Eren and Mikasa, I'll get Armin to safety...!"

Hannes nod his head and run off.

Y/n muttered a curse under her breath as she saw more titans coming in. She just run fast, while carrying the blond-boy. Thankfully, she already knows the way to Armin's house.

"Ah..."

Armin let out a raspy gasped upon seeing a woman in a titan's hand, and is about to be eaten. Y/n immediately covered Armin's eyes. "Don't watch..."

Tears streamed down to Armin's cheeks when he hears mutliple screams from people getting eaten.

Y/n looked back and saw a titan chasing them. "Really...how shitty can this day get?!" Y/n furiously shouted.

"Armin, hold tight!"

Armin held onto Y/n. He let out a short scream after Y/n flew mid-air using her vertical manuvering gear.

The h/c-haired lady landed on a roof, then she kept running and jumping through roofs, to make their travel to Armin's house in just a short time.

Y/n kept her eyes in front.

She ignored the people who gets grabbed and getd eaten, even when she wants to help them, she can't.

Y/n hooked her wires to a roof and flew mid-air once more, she landed on the ground and run to the left going to Armin's home, she sighed in relief upon seeing Armin's grandpa is safe. "Granpa!" Armin shouted.

He umped off from Y/n's hold then quickly run towards his grandfather.

Mr. Arlert hugged his grandson.

He looked at Y/n to thank the h/c-haired woman but Y/n's already gone.

Y/n immediately left to go to the Shiganshina's military HQ to change her blades and refill her gas.

The run to the HQ made Y/n to feel extremely exhausted, also she just came from an expedition. She didn't get enough rest yet, the reason why she got tired easly. "Move, idiots!"
Y/n shouted at the garrison soldiers who're panicking inside the supply room. "All of you will die here if none of you do your fucking jobs properly! People are dying out there! Damn it!"

The garrison soldiers were surprised by Y/n, they weren't able to say any- thing and just followed what she said.

Y/n made it fast to change her blades and re-fill her gas into full tank.

When she got out of the HQ.

Her eyes widened upon seeing a lot titans are already in the town.

Her hands trembled upon seeing some women, men, elderly people, and even children getting eaten.

Some are already dead from the huge rocks. "I'm sorry..." Y/n muttered.

She hooked her wires to a roof then left, she avoided killing the titans to not waste her blades as she make her way to the Jaegers's house.

Y/n turned to an alleyway, shortcut going to the Jaeger's home.

She stopped when she saw Hannes running, carrying Eren and Mikasa.

Y/n was surprised when Eren started punching Hannes. "Hey!" Y/n shouted.

Hannes whined in pain, he threw Eren to the ground and put Mikasa down. Y/n quickly run towards them.

"What happened?!" Y/n asked.

The three ignored the h/c-haired lady.

She felt a lump on her throat when she saw Eren looking mad while crying. While Mikasa's eyes are dark, the raven-haired girl is looking grim while she stares at the ground, and just more silent than her usual self.

"You couldn't save your mom...because you...weren't strong enough." Hannes spoke.

Y/n gasped a bit. Carla...got eaten?

Eren tried to punch Hannes, but
Y/n quickly held Eren back. "Eren!"

Hannes stared straight into Eren.

"I... didn't face the titan...because I wasn't brave enough." Hannes said.

Tears streamed down to Hannes's cheeks after what he confessed.

Eren's eyes widened, he gritted his teeth as more of his tears and snot fell. "I'm sorry..." Hannes said.

Y/n hugged Eren from behind, just to give a little comfort to the green-eyed boy. "I'm sorry, Eren..." Y/n whispered.

The woman stood up, holding Eren's hand. She looked at Mikasa who's still, silent. The young girl is holding her head. "Mika, does something hurt...?"

Mikasa slightly nod her head.

"It's just my headache..." She said.

Y/n sighed, she held Mikasa's hand and gently squeezed it. Y/n then hand Eren and Mikasa to mister Hannes.

"Bring them to the inner wall, I'll stay here for a bit and help in evacuating the people." The h/c-haired lady said.

Hannes nod as he held Eren and Mikasa's hand. "Thank you, miss."

Y/n watched mister Hannes leave with the two. As soon as they're out of her sight, Y/n drew her blades as she flew mid-air, making her way to the town.

Her eyes widened when she sighted a pregnant woman hiding behind a wall. She felt terror inside when she saw a titan approaching the woman.

Y/n immediately hooked her wires to the titan, she made her way towards it, then spin mid-air as she sliced off the titan's nape, she landed gracefully pn the ground, sliding a bit because of the impact. Y/n then quickly made her way towards the pregnant woman.

She felt her anxiety rose as she saw that the woman's water broke.

"Shit...why...why did you have to give birth now?!" Y/n panickingly asked.

"Help...my baby..." The woman said.

Y/n crouched in front of the woman.

"Can you stand?! We can't stay here!"

"My baby...it's coming."

Y/n gritted her teeth, she looked around and spotted a secluded alley.

"Come on, stand. We need to hide first, or else a titan will come here."

Y/n helped the pregnant woman to stand, she held her by the arm? then walked towards the secluded alley.

The woman let out a groan and scream as she feels her baby coming.

Y/n carefully sat her on the ground.

Her hands are trembling as she looked around. Damn it...I don't know what to do... Y/n didn't waste anymore time. She keot her blades and lift the woman's dress, peeking down inside.

"I'm sorry, but you need to give birth here and if possible make it quick..."

The woman nod her head.

The woman's eager to put her baby out, so that if she won't be able to make it out alive....at least...her newborn child will be able to live.

Y/n helped the woman in giving birth, instructing her to just push the baby out. She doesn't know what to do, but anyways, she'll do what she can do...

"I can see the head! A little more! Come on, you can do it!" Y/n said.

The woman screamed in pain as she put her weaking strength into giving birth to her newborn child.

She suddenly stopped when they heard loud footsteps at the same time the ground started to shook.

"Just continue!" Y/n shouted.

She looked back and saw a 15-meter class titan walking towards them.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Damn it...

Y/n held the baby's head. "More!"

Tears filled Y/n's eyes because of fear.

She's scared.

Scared that if they can't get away...

It's not only her and the woman that would die, but also the newborn baby.

"Come on! More...!! Push! More!"

The woman pushed one last time.

Y/n sighed in relief as the baby got out. The newborn baby cried in her arms, blood stained her hands, arms and clothes. "I-it's a...a boy..." Y/n said.

The titan was already nearing them. Y/n removed her survey corps jacket and wrapped the baby with it. She stood up and held the woman's hand.

"I know you can't walk, but we need--"

"Just go!" The woman said.

Y/n's eyes widened. "H-huh...?"

The woman genuinely smiled at Y/n, tears streaming down to her cheeks.

"It may be too much of me to ask you to, but...please...just go and take my son to safety..." The woman said.

Y/n shook her head. "N-no...we'll go--"

The two ladies stiffened on their places when they saw another titan.

Another 15-meter class.

"Go! Please! Just go!" The woman said.

Y/n felt her tears fell.

She gritted her teeth hard.

Her other hand held one of her blades, while her other hand is carrying rhe newborn baby boy.

Y/n looked at her left and right where the two 15-meter class are coming.

No...I can't kill them at once.

Not when I have a child with me.

Y/n shut her eyes, she turned around and run on the back. "Tch. I'm sorry..."

Y/n looked back, her eyes widened in horror as she saw the woman got grabbed by the two titan, she watched the poor woman got ripped into two by the two titans and was completely eaten. She saw how the woman's blood splattered mid-air. "I'm sorry..."

Y/n just focused her eyes on the road, she held the baby firmly in her arm.

She hooked her wires to a roof then flew off mid-air, making her way to the inner gate. "BERTOLT!! FASTER!!"

Y/n's eyes went to the ground.

She was shocked when she saw two kids on the ground, one tall boy with dark-hair and a short, blond-girl.

The two kids are running fast, while an abnormal titan is chasing them.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she immediately made her way towards the abberant titan. She hooked her wires to a house near the titan, then lowered herself as she made her way near the titan's leg.

Y/n groaned as she sliced the back of the titan's left knee, enough to make the abnormal titan to lose balance and stupidly fall of the hard ground.

Y/n landed in front of the two kids, she looked at the blond-girl and gave the mewborn baby boy to the girl.

"Go to the inner wall!" Y/n shouted.

The two kids were stunned at their place for a moment, they stood there for a good minutes as they watched
Y/n make her way to the abnormal titan. "Let's go, Annie!" Bertolt said.

Annie nod her head, she held the new-born baby boy in her arms, firmly.

The two kids then run away, they're already near the inner gate of wall Maria. Before they could get in, they both looked back and saw Y/n easily sliced off the abnormal titan's nape.

More titans are approaching the inner gate. But Y/n's fast enough in fighting to reduce their numbers...

Also, she's buying time for the garrisons who're setting up the canons. "Tch! They just keep coming! Give me a break, you damn titans!"

Y/n hooked her wires to a high porch, she flew up, making her way towards three titans, the h/c-haired woman let herself fall mid-air as she spin around and sliced off the napes of the three titans. Y/n gracefully landed on a roof.

She wiped the sweat on the side of her face and on her chin as she stare at the titans who just keeps coming.

Y/n looked at her blades.

She only has four more and her gas will soon to be finished again.

Y/n looked at the garrison soldiers, she sighed in relief after seeing them finally done setting up the canons.

"FIRE!"

The garrison soldiers fired at the titans in sync, but the canons are not precise with the targets, so they only were able to hit the titans on it's leg, stomach or just wherever that's not vital. "Ugh...useless..." Y/n muttered.

She immediately made her way to the titans that were hit, she finished them off. "WHERE'S THE ELITE GROUP OF THE GARRISONS?!" Y/n furiously said.

She can't believe that no garrison elite soldiers are present to help the others in finishing off the titans that were hit by the useless canons of the garrisons.

Y/n let out a frustrated groan as she sliced off a 10-meter class titan's nape.

Her blades broke and it flew away.

Y/n made her way to the inner gate.

She went inside and then hooked her wires onto the wall, the h/c-haired lady scaled the wall, going on top of it.

The garrisons kept firing at the titans, but to Y/n's dismay, they really can't target the titans in it's only vital spot.

Y/n looked at the inner town of wall Maria, the shios are already full, but there are still people on the ground.

*dun* *dun*

Loud footsteps were heard all over the place, then the town went silent.

Y/n looked back a Shiganshina.

Her eyes widened when she sighted a different-looking fifteen-meter class titan approaching. It has blond-hair and armored plates covering it's skin.

Y/n stiffened on her place as soon as she saw the armored titan sprinted, going to the inner gate. "Everyone!! Get away from there!!" Y/n shouted.

The garrisons fired at the armored titan, but their canon shells were use-less against the armored titan.

The soldiers started to run away.

Terror and fear filled Y/n as the armored titan broke through the gate of wall Maria, stomping over the soldiers and breaking all the canons.

The wall moved making Y/n to lose balance, she immediately hooked her wires to the wall and then jumped off.

"Damn it!!" The h/c-haired lady landed on the ground, she froze on her place for a while as she stare at the armored titan who stopped right in front of the remaining Shiganshina citizens and garrison soldiers. "No..."

Y/n looked at the broken gate of wall Maria, her heart dropped and all her hope were cut off upon sighting the titans and more titans approaching.

"It's over..." Y/n whispered.

Her eyes became glossy upon the realization of something tragic...

"Wall Maria...has fallen..."

--

(Trost District, Wall Rose)

A heavy sigh left Erwin's lips as soon as he got inside his office, he walked towards his table, removing his cloak, jacket and his chest trap. "I'm tired..."

Erwin unbuttoned two buttons from his white shirt, he flopped down on his chair then leaned back on it's back -rest, letting out another heavy sigh.

The blue-eyed male stared up at the white ceiling. Commander, huh...?

"I wonder what'll Y/n say about it." Erwin muttered.

He closed his eyes as he sighed once again, he stayed like that for a while, relaxing himself before he goes to do all his paper works and prepare for his sudden promotion as the new and 13th commander of the survey corps.

"I guess more paper works to come..." Erwin said.

He frowned then sat properly.

Erwin stared at his unfinished paper works, it's such a sore for his pretty eyes. At times like this, he prefers to see Y/n, than see his stressing papers.

The blond-man's eyes landed on a small red-box just beside his right hand, a smile slowly crept onto his lips as he picked it up and opened it.

Inside the small red-box is an elegant-looking silver ring with an flower-shaped stone on the middle and small crystal diamonds around it's petals.

The stone in the middle has the color of Y/n's birthstone, while the rest of the stones are just crystal diamonds.

(A/n: This is only for deference. Just imagine that the round stone in the middle has your birthstone's color.)

Erwin took out the ring.

He stared at it, smiling to himself as he imagined how he'll give it to Y/n.

"ERWIN!"

Erwin almost let go of the ring because of his shock, he looked at Hange who just barged in. "Hange? What's the matter...?" Erwin asked.

His brows furrowed upon seeing the brunette looking anxious and scared.

"WALL MARIA...HAS FALLEN!!"

Erwin's eyes widened.

He immediately stood from his chair.

"What...?" 

"The report just came! A 60-meter titan made a hole in Shiganshina's wall, the town have been abandoned. And...worst...the gate of wall Maria was breached, too. By an armored titan. Wall Maria is now overrun by the titans!" The brunette said.

Erwin gulped, he clenched his fists, holding the ring he bought for Y/n inside his right hand. "Prepare the unit! We'll travel to wall Maria on our horses through the top of the walls!"

"Understood!"

Hange immediately left.

Erwin muttered a curse under his breath. Y/n's...in Shiganshina...

The blue-eyed man opened his right fist, he stared at the engagement ring he bought for his significant other.

Y/n...please be safe.
____________________________________

:()

Y/n and Erwin as a couple dynamic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
16.6K 637 21
Sequel to I Wanna Be Yours The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. {Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} Disclaime...
7.5K 194 18
The longer you live like animals, the easier you turn into them. Living in walls was nothing new to you. Being from the underground you knew what it...
37.3K 1.9K 44
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ A girl who is...