Dastaan-e-Mohabbat (Short Sto...

By jomessey

Dastaan-e-Mohabbat Another Collection of Romantic, Passionate and Cute love stories. More

Story 1 (Intro). Dilkash
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

1K 75 6
By jomessey

"Mr. Harur.... Sorry, mei aapko is tarha bahar lekar aayi but mujhe laga aapka gussa vaha se door hokar hi shaant hoga. Sorry for my behaviour"

Eshal heart was not in peace seeing him like this. Seeing him worried about his only sister. Now, that she knows about his mother's dearth and his family. Something inside her telling her to comfort him.

On the other hand Habrur was sad for her sister and at the same time shocked by eshal behaviour but quickly recovered. Apne khwab mei bhi kabhi usne ye nahi socha tha ki eshal khud uska haath pakedegi.

"No, it's fine, Ms. Eshal, " he said sitting on nearby bench.

He seems to be broken. His eyes were red and filled with sadness.

She moved towards the same bench and sitting next to him she said "See Mr. Habrur......" she started but he stopped her saying " Sirf habrur bhi bol sakti hai aap Eshal"

Thinking something she nodded her head and started again "Then you should also call me by my name.....So, Habrur i was saying ki mujhe pata hai aap upset hai... gussa hai.....par is waqt aapko itna gussa nahi hona chaiye. Ab aapki sister theek hai usse dekhiye aur uska dhyaan rakhiye"

"Kaise chup rahu Eshal aap kuch nahi jaanti bachpan se akeli hai vo koi nahi hai uska apna aur ye apne hai jo usse maarne ko taiyaar hai kaise baksh du inhe mei" he almost shouted and again started shaking in anger.

"Akeli kaha hai habrur vo, aap hai na uske paas khyal rakne ko... aur aap bhi akele nhi hai mujhe yakeen hai apki behn bhi aapse utna hi pyaar karti hogi jitna aap karte hai. Aur aap jante hai jisne hume banaya hai na vo hume sabse jyada pyaar karta hai kabhi akela nahi chodta aisa mere baba kehte hai. Tuo please apne ko aise takleef na de sab theek ho jayega inshaallah" she said all this sitting next to him. habrur was lost in her words. He was looking at her with so much emotions.

"Kya sach mei sab theek ho jayega?" He asked himself.

"Aapne suna jo meine kaha?" She asked while shifting little more to him.

He nodded again.

"Hmmmm...tuo chaliye mujhe thank you kahiye aur apni behn ko dekhne jaiye" she almost ordered while pushing him slightly.
He smiled and gave her a small nod, before moving towards the ward.

.........

HABRUR

I was now looking at my sister's pale face. She was looking at me with her teary eyes. I can see guilt on her face.

Glucose drip inserted in her hand. She was looking weak.

"Bhai.....!" She murmured weakly.

"Kyu kiya aise tumne?" I asked completely disappointed and broken heart.

"Bhai ......bhai vo....." she descends into tears and hiccups.

" I a.....m so...sorry....bhai....i.....will.....ne.....never..do....such....th...thing.....again...." hugging me she tried to comfort both. My heart was started sinking. I never wanted to see her like this.

I slumped my shoulder in defeat...." shhh...don't cry" i said patted her head and a lonely tear escaped my eyes.

I can't believe she attempt suicide by taking sleeping pills.

She was continuously crying and asking for my forgiveness.

After few minutes someone knocked and came inside it was Eshal parents.

"I hope humne aapko disturb nahi kiya." kashish aunty said. She asked while stepping in and smiling looking at us both.

"No aunty please aaiye na". I asked them both also patted my sister's hand to make her relax.

Kiara was staring at me with confusion and i blink my eyes assuring her that everything is fine.

"Aap hume nahi jaanti beta but mei aapki mumma ki friend hu kashish. Ab aap kaisa feel kar rahi hai?" Kashish aunty asked while patted her head lovingly.

"Ji mei theek hu ab". Kiara answered her lowly with smile.

"Beta aapko pata hai kitna dara diya tha aapne habrur ko aur hum sab ko. Bahot pyaar karta hai aapse...apna khyal rakha kijiye aur khush raha kariye." Uncle asker her while she was chewing her lower lip in nervousness.

"I know, uncle, and trust me, I love my brother most. He is the only one i have." She closed her eyes before answering with her shivering lips.

I can clearly see her guilt for the whole situation. I simply reached for her hands and rubbed circles on the back of them.

After few minutes eshal entered in room with a huge smile.

"Hey! Assalamualaykum Kiara" eshal wished her and looked at me.

"Walekumassalam aap?"

I know kiara must be very confused today. Itne saare naye chere jo dekhne ko jo milrahe hai usse.

"Ye humari beti hai beta, abhi abhi bahar desh se padkar lauti hai tuo udi udi rehti hai" her mother said glaring her and eshal was pouting looking at her parents.

"Koi kaam tha kiara?" Uncle asked.

"Baba vo meine abhi doctor se baat ki kal tak kiara ko discharge mil jayega. Tuo isliye meine socha mei inform kar du." She replied coming near to her father also hugged his right arm.

She said something in his ear while looking at her mother who seems to be little upset with her.

"Nahi bhai mei waha nahi jaungi abhi kuch din mujhe apne saath rakh lo please bhai" Suddenly kiara panicked and started crying.

"Shh..shh..bacha theek hai but mujhe next week UK jana hai aur aapka mere saath rehna safe nahi hai." I tried to explain but she was continuously nodding her head as no.

I really don't want to leave her alone but i can't take her with me it's dangerous there. I have been waiting to meet that one person for my future projects in U.K. He is most powerful and also a top businessman.

"Mei bus aapke saath hi safe hu bhai please mujhe kahi bhi bhej de but mei abhi filhaal unki shaqal nahi dekhna chahti..." she looks miserable.

"Ummmm.... if you don't mind can i say something". Uncle suddenly asked while looking at kiara.

"Ji uncle boliye".

"Beta kuch din kiara ko hamare yaha bhej do Eshal bhi hai dono ka acha time spend hoga aur thoda change bhi ho jayega Is bahane hum kiara k saath thoda waqt bhi bita lenge." He patted her head lovingly.

"Arreeeee wah.... haaa beta trust me aapko mera ghar bahot pasand aayega aur bahot acha khana banati hu mei, chaho tuo in dono se pooch lo" With full excitement aunty continues. She was really a amazing lady.

But i can't disturb them by involving them in our personal problems.

"Par uncle...". i was about to deny when i saw eshal moving towards my sister.

"Don't Worry Habrur... we all are there for ur sister. Kiara aaj se sirf aapki nahi humari bhi bhen hai." She said looking at kiara who is smiling brightly now.

Eshal moved her eyes from her to me and nooded slightly as if reassuring me that she will look after my sister for me and that i can trust her.

I was stilled and staring at her. My heart suddenly chanting her name again and again.

Eshal.....Eshal....Eshal.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dil k darwaaze khule hai
Bas tere aane k liye,
Har shart qabool hai mujhe
Bus ek tujhe pane k liye,

I always promised myself i will stay single and alone until someone is brave enough to stay with me thru my not-so-good days.

Until someone is strong enough, persistent enough to break down my walls. I will keep on guarding my heart. Protecting my peace and love.

But today something seems to be changed. It's like my heart is in peace. It seems i found my SAKOON...
.
.
.
.
.

Kaisa laga chapter?

*Hope u guys like it.

*Any gusses ki kashish eshal se kyu khafa hai?

.
.
.

Soooooo, i understand that i updated after sooooo long that many of my reader friend are khafa from me.. many of them already unfollow me.

But seriously guys batao na mei kya karu? Kuch ne tuo hate comments bhi kiye...wowww i was amazed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 14.5K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
861K 71.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
419K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...