Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
Fanart!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Small A/N

Schemer of the Scalding Sands

7.6K 359 234
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

As the (Y/n) slept, her mind was brought back to the desert, making her look up, seeing the dark sky, 'The skies are so dark and ominous...' She thought, before she looked at Jafar, seeing him with the lamp in hand and stepping on the genie.

"Genie, stop!" Aladdin yelled out, as the genie grew in size and grabbed the palace.

"Sorry, kid. I've got a new master now."

"Kneel and pay tribute to the great sorcerer, Jafar!" Iago said, as the princess and the king bowed towards Jafar.

"Now, where were we? Ah, yes—abject humiliation!" Jafar said, bringing the princess up and made Aladdin's prince outfit disappear, "He is no prince, and that's a fact. Now that he's unmasked, do you recognize your prince? It's Aladdin! His punishment?" He made the male fly up to the tower, "Eternal banishment...from this life!" He use his staff as a golf club pretending to hit it as the tower flew up, "Farewell, "Prince Ali"!"

The genie could only stare up in sadness.

Everything went dark for the girl, 'He made himself the ruler...?' She thought, before she felt a hand slightly shake her.

"(Y/n). Grim. It's time to wake up." Jade's voice said.

"Does she have to? I like being cuddled up to her." Floyd's voice said.

"Yes, Floyd."

The dual haired girl's eyes fluttered open and was met with the male's smiling face.

"Mornin' Little Koi-chan."

"Morning senpai..." She muttered, before rubbing her eye, then noticed that she had her arms wrapped around him, "Oh, sorry senpai." She said, pulling away, which made him pout slightly.

"Myah...Are we marchin' to the oasis?" Grim said, waking up.

"No, we're waking up early precisely to avoid that. Come along, now." Azul said.

"Hai, Azul-senpai..." The girl muttered, getting up, leaving a whining Floyd.

-----

"Good morning, Kalim-san." Jade said.

Kalim groaned softly, "Mm...Izzat you, Jamil? Morning..."

"No, it's Jade. Though our names do sound a bit similar." He chuckled.

The male opened his eyes, and saw all of them, minus Floyd, "Wait...What? What are you all doing here?"

"I've brought some tea to wake you up and a change of clothes. Now rise and come with me, if you please." He said, setting down the tea on the nightstand and his clothes on the bed.

"Huh? Wha? What's going on? Where's Jamil?" He asked, clearly very confused.

"Don't worry. We're perfectly capable of helping you get dressed without him." Azul said.

A knock came at the door, before opening.

"Kalim, it's time to—what?!" Jamil said, before his eyes widen seeing all of them, "Azul? Jade? Grim...and (Y/n)? What are you doing in Kalim's room?!" He frowned.

"Ah, good morning, Jamil-san! You're welcome to sleep in today. In fact, I encourage it. We'll be taking care of Kalim-san starting now until the end of break." The gray haired male said.

"What?!"

"After our chat last night, I realized something. Who's the busiest guys in this dorm? Who works the hardest by far? It's you, Jamil-san!"

"We've been taking advantage of Scarabia's hospitality during our stay, you see. So we'd like to pay it back somehow." Jade said, smiling.

"You can call us the Jamil Support Squad!" Grim exclaimed, as the girl raised her fist.

(A/n: Just like Kanao in the second season.)

"O-Of all the ridiculous...I mean, no, I couldn't possible ask you to..." The black haired male said.

The white haired male's eyes widen, "Oh...Ooh...Oooh! That's brilliant!" He exclaimed, grinning, "I've been thinking for ages about how I wish I could make Jamil's job easier!"

"Your compassion is a touching thing to behold, Kalim-san." The teal haired male said, before smiling, "Would that Azul could take a page from your book."

Azul let out a sarcastic laugh, "You just had to get in a dig, didn't you, Jade?" He said, eyeing the male, before looking at the other male, smiling, "Anyway, allow us to handle matters here. You can kick back and take it easy, Jamil-san."

"By all means, take them up on it, Jamil! This is great for you!" The white haired male said, grinning.

Jade gently pushed Jamil, "Run along now, Jamil. Go back to your room and catch up on your sleep." He said, then pushed the male out the door, closing it.

"What in the world is going on here?" Jamil said, eyes widen as he stared at the closed door, then looked down the hall, "I can't just rest. I'd better at least see to breakfast..." He said.

-----

"Hey, minnow. That ain't been seasoned yet, so don't run it out." Floyd said, pointing it out for the male.

"S-Sorry, sir!"

"The vegetables in the oven are done."

"Those are already dressed, so plate 'em and get 'em on the table." The teal haired male said.

Jamil's eyes widen as he entered the lounge, "B-Breakfast is already made?!" He exclaimed, before turning to the male, "Did you do this, Floyd?"

"G'morning, Sea Snake! Yup, me 'n the minnows took care of it. Azul was goin' on about how much he wanted to help you."

"But...But I can't put our guests to work."

"We ain't exactly guests, remember? We're trainin' buddies."

"But Kalim can only eat food prepared by me. It could be poisoned."

The male slightly frowned, "That's an even more unbalanced diet than what I eat. And I ain't poisoned anything here, by the way. If you don't trust me, test it yourself. If it gets Jamil's Poison-Free Seal of Approval, I'm sure Sea Otter will eat it right up."

"You have a point, but still..."

"Vice Housewarden, could you taste-test these grilled vegetables?"

"I think this soup came out nicely. What do you think, sir?"

The Scarabia students said, holding out some food for the make to taste-test.

"Rgh...Fine. I'll test them all myself." He said, nodding, "Actually, are we prepared for our morning oasis trek? Usually, breakfast come after the march."

"Ah, about that. As housewarden of Octavinelle...I've given my fellow housewarden Kalim-san an alternate proposal." Azul said, appearing behind the male with a smile.

Jamil jumped, startled, "Wh...What?! You can't just do that!"

"Rather than aerobic exorcise like a long-range walking...You'll see far greater gains in strength and stamina from proper indoor weight training. Scarabia's desert is terribly hot place, you know. We wouldn't want to risk anyone getting heatstroke."

"In fact, there's a huge fountain in the courtyard. If you wanna build stamina, how about swimmin' in that? It'd be more fun, too." Floyd said.

"Agreed. I can tell you from experience that swimming is a far better way to burn fat than walking."

"So...We don't have to go on those marches anymore?"

"We're safe, Vice Housewarden!"

"It's also worth mentioning that skipping breakfast can make you more easily fatigued and distracted. Not that overeating helps either, of course." The gray haired male said.

Footsteps came towards them.

"Good morning. Ooh, breakfast is done already?" Kalim said, smiling.

"Hot diggity! That looks delish!" Grim exclaimed.

"Floyd's in fine form today. It comes out considerably worse when he's not in the mood..." Jade said.

Floyd grinned, "It's because I got to cuddle Little Koi-chan. And Sea Snake's already poison-tested your portions, Sea Otter. Go on and dig in!"

"Bon appetit!" A lot of the students said, before eating.

"Ooh, this is wonderful soup!" The white haired male said.

"Ain't it? That's a Coral Sea staple. It's packed to the gills with seafood." Floyd said.

Jamil could only sigh silently.

-----

"First, the key to an ancient incantations is memorizing vocabulary." Azul said.

"I'm aaawful at memorization. It puts me to sleep." Kalim said, pouting.

"Then I've got the perfect study method for you: recitation while walking."

"It's a good study method for people with shorter attention spans." Jade said.

"Sounds like it'd be just as great for me!" Grim exclaimed.

(Y/n) blinked, "I never had that problem..." She mumbled, remembering that she's in 4th place in her class.

"All right, let's all try it together, guys." The white haired male grinned, making the girl squint.

"Yes, sir!" Scarabia students said.

-----

"Yes! I think I managed to memorize a spell I was having trouble with!" Kalim exclaimed.

Jamil let out a small sigh.

-----

"Proper exercise is critical to honing a more efficient mind for study. However, overstraining yourself will have an adverse effect." Azul explained.

"Mock battles are a good way to exercise while venting stress." Jade said.

Floyd laughed, "I'm in the mood to cut loose, so count me in! Hmmm, who to fight?"

"All right, split into teams of five and let the melee begin!" Kalim said.

(Y/n) deadpanned, 'I'm stronger than these Scarabia students...' She thought.

-----

The white haired male laughed, "Mock battles really are fun. And they're a great way to gauge the results of your training."

"Yes, Housewarden!" Students said.

Jamil let out another sigh, which the girl took notice.

-----

"There's one main reason we've grown as well as we have. And that would be...our diet, of course! It's about getting the nutrients you need—not too many and not too few. This helps your afternoon performance." Azul said.

"Cooking is an essential life skill for gaining an understanding of food and developing a healthy diet." Jade said.

"Maybe I should start cooking every now and then...I wouldn't have to worry about poison if I prepared meals myself." Kalim said.

"Don't. You'll injure yourself again." Jamil said, frowning.

"Okay, Sea Otter. You're in charge of stirrin' the pot." Floyd said.

"Keep an eye on that soup and make sure it doesn't boil over, would you?" The male's brother said.

"Sure thing! Glad to help." The white haired male grinned.

"All right, everyone. Let's make this a meal to remember."

"Yes, sir!"

The dual haired girl pouted slightly, 'I should really spread my dishes...The only thing I'm a pro at making is Soba...'

-----

"Done!" Kalim exclaimed, "Wow, even I can make a simple soup, huh?" He laughed.

"All you did was stir the pot..." Jamil sighed.

-----

"Ahhh, that was fantastic." The white haired male grin, as they were now back at the dorm.

"Pausing after a meal to take a light walk stimulates the brain and improves your study efficiency in the afternoon." Azul said.

"You know a lot about this stuff, Azul. I'm impressed. And here I was just pushing for frantic hard work with no real direction. I think I've put my students in an unfair position. You're a sophomore housewarden just like me, but I'm woefully behind." He pouted.

"Everyone makes mistakes. Our vacation's only half over. There's still room to make up for lost time."

"With a training camp this helpful, staying at school doesn't sound so bad."

"Yeah, agreed. The only chance we get to spend time with you guys is when we're at school."

"It feels like I'm waking up from a nightmare..."

The students said, smiling.

Jamil overheard and he glared.

-----

"Scarabia's got a lot of people good at astrology and ancient incantations, right?" Azul said.

"As they tell it here, the Sorcerer of the Sands specialized in divination, and this dorm is populated by students who embody his spirit. I'm not good at either thing myself, though." Kalim laughed.

"I hear the Sorcerer of Sands successfully utilized a man-made device for fortunetelling that required natural energy. The study of astrology took shape relatively early when compared to other fields of magic...He was so far ahead of his time. I suppose his successes played a major role in that."

"Ooh...The Great Seven never fail to impress!"

Jamil only stayed quiet while glaring.

The gray haired male looked at the time, "Oh, it's almost three o'clock. Let's get in a bit more studying, then take a break."

"Shall I prepare some tea?" Jade said.

"No, I'll handle it. I'm the farthest along with my assignment, after all."

"Allow me to help." The black haired male said.

"I'd appreciate that. Shall we be off, Jamil-san?" He smiled, before the two walked off.

-----

"The students' completion rate for these assignments is up fifteen percent from yesterday. Those are some statistically significant results. (Y/n) and Grim told me Kalim-san was going through drastic mood swings...But he's been acting pretty calm since we arrived. Isn't it nice that Kalim's regained the faith of Scarabia's students?" Azul said, smiling.

"...No. No, it isn't." Jamil mumbled, but the male heard.

"It's not?"

"No offence, but I can't let you people stay in Scarabia any longer. It's time you went back under the sea."

-----

As (Y/n) was having her ear talked off by Kalim, her eyes dulled, seeing the ink spill, 'It's going to happen soon...Mr. Crowley I hope you like a burnt office.' She thought, before feeling a poke on her shoulder, making her blink and look at the male.

"You all right, (Y/n)? I asked you a question, but you kept quiet." The white haired male said, his brows furrowed.

"Oh, I'm all right. Don't worry about me, senpai."

"I told you to call me Kalim, no honorifics." He smiled, making the girl squint.

'One of these days, I'm going to be murdered by this sun...' She thought, as she nodded, "Right. Sorry, Kalim. What was your question?"

"I was saying that if you wanted to visit the Scalding Sands with me and Jamil! You can meet all my siblings! And we could show you around!"

'Doesn't he have like a bunch of them...? I would be surrounded by bright children...' She thought, before nodding, "Sure. It would be fun to visit one day." She smiled softly, which made his eyes widen and grin.

"You're very pretty, (Y/n)! You should smile more!"

Her eyes widen slightly, before averting her eyes, "Thank you..." She mumbled.

-----

"Pardon? Where did this come from, Jamil-san? Have I done something to offend you?" Azul said.

"You really don't get it? Does the sad look on my face mean nothing to you?" Jamil said.

"What...?"

"...You made eye contact with me. Fool." He said, smirking slightly, "The one you behold is your master. When I ask you a question, you will answer. When I give you a command, you will assent. Snake Whisper."

The male's eyes widen before holding his head, "What?! Gh...My head! Rgh..."

"The pain will last as long as you resist. The sooner you give in and submit, the easier it will be for you. Go on, I'm waiting."

"Rrrgh...Urgh..." He closed his eyes.

"Azul, who is your master?"

"My master is..." The gray haired male opened his eyes, "...you, O mighty Jamil-sama. I await your command, Master."

The black haired male smirked before letting out a chuckle that soon turned into a laugh, "You thought I was a mediocre magician, but you were sorely mistaken—an embarrassing misjudgment for the housewarden of Octavinelle." He frowned, "But really...Because of you, all my carefully laid plans have gone up in smoke. All I needed was a little more nudging from the Ramshackle visitors, and the students would have kicked Kalim out. It was my way of getting Kalim ejected from his position without getting my own hands dirty. Do you have any idea hoe much painstaking effort I put into laying the groundwork for that? First, you're going to take the twins and go home to the Coral Sea...Wait, hold on."

He turned to the male, "Azul. You returned all your contractually stolen powers back to their original owners recently, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"Tch. So much for using you as my own personal genie of the Lamp. You signature spell is quite a valuable asset...But it would be hard to keep you controlled long-term."

"Sir. I remember the contents of the contracts."

"What?"

"I remember all the secrets of the people I made contracts with. Their troubles. Their weaknesses. Their desires."

"What a twisted collection. I can see I made the right call not making friends with you. Does this intellectual cache of yours include Headmage Dire Crowley's secrets?"

"Of course, Master. I know one thing he would never want others to learn."

Jamil let out a small laugh, "That's it. That's it!" He grinned sadistically, "It's all going to work out! You really are my genie of the Lamp, Azul!"

"Do you wish to know the headmage's secret?" Azul said.

"Oh, absolutely. Once I have the headmage's weakness in my grasp, I'll finally be free. I'll kick Kalim out of school and become housewarden myself!"

Footsteps walked up.

"And there we have it." Jade said, which made the black haired male turn to him startled.

"So, you finally show your true colors! I bet you though you were real slick, pullin' the wool over our eyes!" Grim said.

The black haired male's eyes widen, "How...How much did you hear?"

"All of it, from start to finish. Your entire conversation from the moment you left the lounge...have been livestreamed to the world from Azul's smartphone." The teal haired male said.

"What?!"

"Azul's Magicam livestream presently has five thousands active viewers. It's trending online under the topic: "A Certain Magicians' School's Dirty Little Secret." It's your moment in the sun, Vice Housewarden. Naturally, all the dorm students are gathered in the lounge, watching you." He smiled.

Soon, more footsteps came running.

"Vice Housewarden Jamil, is everything you just said true?"

"Have you really been deceiving us this whole time?!"

The Scarabia students said.

"Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing! You're a fraud, through and through!" The feline said.

"Y-You...You've got it all wrong. I..." Jamil said, trailing off.

"Don't even try to talk your way out of this one. The mind control magic you used on Azul is hard evidence. Jamil..." Jade began, "It's been you all along. You've been using your signature spell on Kalim and making him throw Scarabia into chaos!"

"Gh...! I was trying to avoid escalating matters, but you leave me no choice. Azul, I command you! Subdue and restrain them all."

"...Yes, Master."

"Azul, no. You don't want to do this. Snap out of it." The teal haired male said.

"Pleading with him won't help!" The black haired male said, smirking.

"Yes. I am Jamil-sama's loyal minion..." Azul looked at him, "...or at least, you wish I was."

His eyes widen in shock, "What?!"

"Jamil-san, you said the funniest thing to me earlier. Allow me to return the favor. You though I was an arrogant magician, but you were sorely mistaken. And embarrassing misjudgment for the vice housewarden of Scarabia—the dorm that embodies the spirit of mindfulness." He smirked.

"What's going on? I know you made eye contact. I had you under control!"

"Please. I'm a competent magician. I always prepare for all eventualities before I act. Isn't that right, Floyd?"

"I think you let your grad down a little too soon there, Sea Snake." Floyd said, with a deep voice.

"Mrah?! What's with your voice?!" Grim exclaimed.

"I signed a contract with Azul and got this rad deep voice for it. Whaddaya thing? Do I sound all cool and grizzled now?" He smiled, and (Y/n) slapped a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing, but anyone could tell she was silently laughing from the way her shoulders shook, "In return, I offered Azul my signature spell, Bind the Heart."

"And if you don't know what that spell does, your face is going to crack when you hear this: It jams an opponent's magic and diverts it elsewhere." The gray haired male explained.

The dual haired girl blinked, "Oh, you used Bind the Heart to divert the mind control magic..."

The male smiled at the girl, "Brilliant deduction, (Y/n). And after swiping it from Floyd—ah, correction. After taking it as collateral, I used it to evade Jamil-san's mind control spell. The I pretended to be his thrall and got Jamil-san to spill his true intentions as he gloated."

"I gotta hand it to ya, Azul. You're real dastardly!" The feline said.

"I prefer to be called an intellectual. At any rate, I quickly deducted that Jamil-san was the only person Kalim-san would care about enough to fight back against Jade's signature spell. And that was the underpinning of my whole plan."

"Ja...mil?" Kalim's voice was heard, as they walked up, "What is this? What's going on?"

"K-Kalim..." Jamil said.

"Y-You were controlling me? That can't be true, right?" He smiled slightly, "I've been having occasional blackouts lately where hours have passed the next time I come to...But those were just dizzy spells or me nodding off, right? I tend to doze off anywhere as it is. You've always gotten on my case for it. So please, say it isn't so. Tell me I was just nodding off."

The male only averted his eyes slightly.

"Mind-controlling me, plotting to expel me...You would never do any of that. Jamil, you're...You're the last person that would betray me, right? After all, we're best friend, right?!"

He let out a small chuckle, before laughing.

"H-Hey...What's wrong?"

"Oh, I'll tell you, Kalim. I'll tell you exactly what's wrong."

"Huh?"

"You've been the same as long as I can remember. Oblivious, gullible, foolish...And I hated it!" He yelled out the last part, startling the male, "You trot along merrily in ignorant bliss, utterly blind to my suffering! Every time I see you smile, it makes my skin crawl! I'm sick of it! There's no point in maintaining my façade now. You have no idea how many days I've spent wishing that you would just go away. But that ends today! Myself, my family...I don't care about any of it anymore!"

"W-Wait! Jamil!"

"The one you behold is your master...When I ask you a question, you will answer. When I give you a command, you will assent! Snake Whisper!"

Many of the students held their heads, feeling their body being taken over.

"Urgh...My head..."

"Wha—did he just mind-control the whole dorm at once?!" Azul exclaimed, shocked.

"All of you, eject Kalim and the Octavinelle guests from the premises!" Jamil exclaimed.

"Yes, Master." The students said.

"Jamil?!" Kalim called out.

-----

"Incredible. He's controlling all these targets at the same time and making them do separate thing!" Azul said, as he watched the students try to get to them, "Mediocre, nothing. He's easily one of the top magicians in the entire school, to say nothing of Scarabia!"

Floyd squeezed one of the students, who fell to the floor but only got up, "I keep squeezin' em but they keep gettin' back up. Are they zombies or what?!" He said in his deep voice.

"Jamil, please, just stop! You can have what you want! You can be housewarden! I'll go home to my family!" Kalim exclaimed.

"What? You thought that would work? My spell won't be broke that easily..." Jamil said, as he glared at the male, "Not as long as you exist in this world, Kalim!"

"Jamil-san, you're courting danger! If you keep using your signature spell like this, you'll exceed your blot tolerance level and—" Jade said, but was cut off.

"Shut up! Don't order me around! I'm through following others' orders! I'm going..." He grinned, "To be free!"

(Y/n)'s eyes dulled, and saw the gem covered in ink, 'He overblotted...' She thought, as her vision returned, seeing the male in a different outfit.

"What in the world? J-Jamil just transformed?!" The white haired male exclaimed.

"The very air around us is changing. It's just like what happened with Azul..." Jade said.

"He's overblotted!" Azul said, frowning, "And right on winter break with no prospects of backup from any corner. This is wuite the conundrum."

"Did he turn into another one of those dark berserkers?!" Grim exclaimed.

"The negative blot energy is swelling up. Everyone, steel yourselves!"

-----

"I have no need for an incompetant king or a con artist. Your personality flaws give me adequate cause...To send you packing on a one-way trip to the ends of the earth! Whoopeeee!" Jamil yelled out, before sending them out the window.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" They all yelled out.

"So long!" He exclaimed, laughing, "Ex-Housewarden Kalim!"

-----

"Aaaaaah!"

Then they all landed in the sand.

"Owwww...I really can't catch a break around here." Grim said.

(Y/n)'s eyes swirled a bit, "I'm alive...barely..." She mumbled, before shaking her head a bit, and stood up with the help of Jade.

"It would seem he flung us quite some distance." Azul said, as he looked around.

"Brrr! It's seriously cold here. It's like we're under the ice floes." Floyd said, rubbing his arms.

Jade walked over to Kalim, who was still laying on the sand, and gently shook his shoulder, "Kalim-san? Kalim-san, are you all right? Please, speak to me."

"Rgh...Urgh...Where am I?" Kalim said, sitting up, as he rubbed his head softly.

"Good. You're awake. I believe we're at the edge of the dimension that contains Scarabia Dorm."

"Grim is a ball of fur, and we merfolk have some innate cold resistance, but..." The gray haired male said, then looked at the girl and white haired male, "I fear (Y/n) and Kalim-san will not last long in this cold."

The dual haired girl tilted her head, "Eh? I'm not even cold." She said, as she lifted her left hand up, engulfing it in fire, "My quirk lets me regulate my body temperature. If it's dead winter, I can warm it using my left side, and if it's summer, then I can cool it using my right side." She explained.

"Ah, I see. Very impressive."

The girl nodded, and moved closer to Kalim, making him come closer to the flame to warm up.

"We don't have any brooms or carpets to fly out on. What does that leave us for options?" Jade said.

"It'll be a slog, but walking's our only way." Floyd said.

"We spent quite a while in flight before we landed. It would take hours—possible days—to trudge back on foot." The gray haired male said, then looked at the tall male, "...And I can't take another minute of you with that voice, Floyd. I'm tearing up the contract and annulling it. Back to your old voice." He said, whipping out the contract.

"Awww, but I liked being all baritone." He pouted, before the other male tore the contract. He cleared his throat, "Mm, ah, aaah. Yup, all back to normal." He said in his regular voice.

Jade turned to his brother, "I'm impressed you're okay with making a contract with Azul and lending him your signature spell as "collateral," if I do say so myself. I'd worry about him inventing excuses to hold onto it indefinitely...So I'd never make a contract with him, personally."

"Yeah, I wouldn't put that past him. But I didn't care about gettin' my magic back all that much to start with. If I got tired of the voice, I could just change the terms to somethin' else."

"I'm standing right here, for the record." Azul said.

Kalim on the other hand was crying, "Jamil...I trusted you..."

"You cryin' little Sea Otter? Your tears are gonna freeze over, y'know." Floyd said.

"It's all my fault...I drove Jamil to the brink without even realizing it. The real Jamil would never do such things! He's a good guy. He's always helping me, giving me a shoulder to lean on, and—" He was then cut off by the girl.

"Sure, like a "good guy" wouldn't knock his friend to the end of a dimension."

The male looked at her with teary eyes, "What...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.9K 21
The Narukami Ogosho or the people of Inazuma known as Raiden Shogun as their God and protector, after the vision hunt decree end, Her highness Raiden...
69.3K 1.6K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
3.8K 253 16
Twisted Wonderland x Akaza reader Akaza, known as (Y/N) (L/N) in her previous life, is sent out to obtain the blue spider lily by the order of Muzan...
7K 160 14
Ever wondered what happens on the sidelines when the gangs aren't dealing with school and crazy overblot monsters?? Yeah, me too... Buuut, if you all...