✔️| 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 ─ 𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒚...

By wi1dflower

∾✧。MORE ۵∾ ❛AND ALL THE THINGS THAT WE DREAM ABOUT THEY DON'T MEAN WHAT THEY DID BEFORE I... More

CAST
DISCLAIMERS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
EPILOGUE

THANK YOU

9.6K 114 7
By wi1dflower

🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

And just like that my Anthony Bridgerton book is over!! I am so sad that this day has come but I'm happy with all the positive comments from everyone that enjoyed the book just as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

And it's safe to say I am happy with the end result and I'm extremely happy with how the book turned out. Because I'm in the process of rewriting my other books and I must say this one makes me not cringe whenever I reread it. I think it just shows how much I've grown as a writer and I wouldn't be where I am without any one of you guys!! 

So thank you to each and everyone of you my beautiful best friends for supporting me throughout my writing series. If there are any suggestions you have with what my next book should be, feel free to comment! Or if you need anyone to talk to, DM me. I'm always here for you guys!!

Stay golden, stay beautiful, and never forget you are worth everything for this world!! I love you so much and continue to live your life to the fullest! 

Happy Pride Month to not only the beautiful Jonathan Bailey, but to everyone who is in the LGBTQ community! I love you regardless of how you identify and even if the world seems like it's against you, just know the people who accept you for who you are, are the only ones worth your time. 

I love you my beautiful best friends!! Until next time!! 

🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 136 12
𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓼 𓆩♡𓆪 Best friends since they barely learned to walk, Anthony and Ayera had never imagined a life lacking another...
151K 3.8K 19
𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲�...
52.3K 961 24
Y/N returns to London after 10 years, having to have left the only home she had ever known, including her dearest childhood best friend, Anthony. Whe...
7.7K 389 10
Elizabeth Windsor and Anthony Bridgerton despise each other with a passion, but a turn of events lands them to form an agreement. They would help one...