The Bumping Accident

By Flash2497

Megan woods is a 24 year old millionaire. She owns one of the biggest clubs in town. She has a close circle o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
For you, Anything

Chapter 47

17.4K 735 73
By Flash2497

Avery's POV

I feel like a truck hit me. I groan in pain and hold my head then I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the light. From what it looks like I'm in a hospital room.

"Looks who's finally awake." I hear from my right.

I slowly turn my head and see Hazel sitting on a chair. She gives me a warm smile.

"What happened?"

"You passed out from dehydration and lack of sleep. You've been sleep for 2 days."

"2 days? How is that even possible?"

Hazel shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know the doctor gave you fluids so you should be okay now."

I nod and close my eyes for a second. When I open them I sit up on the hospital bed and look around the room.

"You look different." I comment and Hazel raises her eyebrow.

"How?"

"You're smile reaches your eyes."

Her eyes widen and she looks taken back about me knowing the difference between her smiles. She does look different though. She looks happier.

"How's Megan?" I ask.

Her smile grows bigger and I tilt my head looking at her confused.

Hazel stands up and comes towards the bed, "she's awake. She wanted to come see you but the doctors wouldn't let her."

The second I hear those words I quickly get up from the bed and take out the IV from my arm. The sudden movement makes me dizzy so I hold my head.

"Whoa easy." Hazel says holding my arm. I get out of her hold and go out the door and start going towards Megan's room. When I reach her room the door is open but I'm not in middle of the doorway so no one inside can see me. My heart stops when I hear her voice.

"Can I please have a strawberry milkshake?"

I slowly take a peak in and see that she's talking to a nurse. I put my hand on my mouth to muffle my crys.

"No." The nurse simply answered.

"Why?" She whines, "there's strawberries in the milkshake that's proteins or whatever.

"For the millionth time you can't have anything in case we need to do an emergency surgery." The nurse answered visibly annoyed.

Megan still hasn't noticed me. So I take this moment to admire her.

"Are you new here? You must be. Last time I was here I was allowed to have a strawberry milkshake."

The nurse just ignores her and doesn't answer.

Megan whines again, "You're a mean nurse, first you don't let me see my girlfriend and now I can't have a strawberry milkshake."

The nursed rolled her eyes, "You're annoying."

"Thank you. You know strawberry milkshakes used to be the love of my life but that changed when I met my girlfriend."

The nurse stops talking to her again and starts moving around the room.

"I'm board. Can I keep the bullets you took out of me? It would be cool to have them, I want to frame them. Not that I liked getting shot or anything but still it would be cool."

"You're extremely annoying."

Megan ignores her and continues talking, "Have you heard the joke about camping and sex?" She asks.

The nurse doesn't answer so she continues.

"It's fucking in tents."

I chuckle a little but the nurse doesn't say anything.

"You know in tents...intense."

The nurse turns away from her and from my view it's obvious she's trying to hide her smile.

I chuckle again but jump a little when someone touched my shoulder from behind.

"You should go in." Hazel says from behind me.

I nod and take a slow step towards the room. The nurse comes out at the same time as I'm going in. She smiles as she's passing me.

I take a few more steps in and Megan still hasn't seen me. There's pillows behind her back and she's watching TV.

"Sweetheart." I say in a low tone.

Her head snaps to my direction and for a second she looks shocked. She blinks a few times like she's scared that this is a dream. Then she quickly goes to move but winces in pain.

I rush to her side, "don't move."

There's tears in her eyes, she opens her arms and I throw myself in her arms. She wraps her arms tightly around me which causes me to also hug her tightly but carefully. I make sure not to touch specific spots on her back or her leg.

She moves me next to her on the bed still hugging me. I inhale her familiar smell and my body relaxes and I just let her hold me. Everything has been so hard lately and she's the only one in the world right now who can make me feel loved and safe.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so much." She murmurs repeatedly in my ear.

Falling in love, it's like a drug. You feel like you're floating, or maybe a little like you're actually falling. But you know that they will be there to catch you. You get addicted to the way they make you feel. You day dream about your future with them. It's crazy how much one person can affect you.

"You scared me." I mumbled into her hair, "I thought I lost you."

"Cute eyes, no matter what happens I will always find my way back to you."

"Gosh I've missed hearing you calling me that." I say as I pull back from the hug. Megan has a big smile on her face.

She grabs my face and her lips hover over mine, "Sometimes I get so lost in the beauty of being with you."

She smashes her lips on mine and I melt into the kiss. The kiss starts slow at first like our lips are getting to know each other again. After a few seconds I nibble on her bottom and she deepens the kiss causing me to moan into her mouth. She moves her hands under the back of my shirt and starts rubbing up and down.

"Baby not now." I say as I break off the kiss.

She groans and leans back again and I help adjust her pillows. When her back hits the pillow she hisses and there's pain visible on her facial expression.

"I'm getting no's left and right today." She pouted.

I pecked her lips, "Later I promise."

She grabs my face and pecks my lips a few more times and then nods. I move to go sit down on the chair next to her not wanting to take up her space but she grabs my hand and makes me sit next to her.

"Did the doctor talk to you about being able to walk?" I asked hesitantly.

She moved the blanket off her leg and wiggles her toes.

"He said that's a good sign, some parts of my leg feel numb but he said I should get feeling back in them in a couple of days."

"Are you gonna need crutches?"

She nods, "yeah for a month or two but my legs should be fine. I should be back to walking in no time."

I smile at her and kiss her cheek. A silence fall around us but Megan quickly breaks it.

"I heard you passed out." She frowns.

"It's fine. I'm okay I was just dehydrated."

She sighs, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for putting you though all of this."

I grab her hand and squeeze, "Don't apologize, none of this is your fault."

She breaks eye contact and looks away.

"Megan."

She hums but doesn't look at me. I grab her chin gently and make her look at me.

"I love you too. I'm not going anywhere and none of this is your fault." I repeat.

"You're the best thing that has happened to me Aves." She grabs my hand and kisses it.

A knock on the door interrupts us. We both turn around and Hazel and Kai are standing there.

Hazel sighs in relief when she looks at Megan, "oh good you're not mad."

Megan tilts her head, "Mad?"

"Yeah you know about the Garrett situation."

I was about to stop Hazel from continuing since I didn't tell Megan anything about Garrett but she continued talking.

"He said some stuff to Avery that weren't really nice and I'm sure she told you so I was scared that you would be mad."

"Avery didn't tell me anything." Megan replies with a blank expression.

"Oh I thought you knew." Kai gives me an apologetic look and Hazel does the same.

The room was dead silent and to make things worst Garrett walked in through the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 10.7K 24
(gxg) Ava Conte is a 24-year-old woman with a promising future. Most of the time, she's kind, caring, and innocent. She has a boyfriend and feels her...
211K 9.5K 33
For the last four years. Nai'a Mahoe has been tormented by three bullies. Their latest attack landed the high school senior in the hospital with life...
90.9K 5.1K 22
Carter Woods has everything she could possibly ask for. She grew up in a loving home with loving parents but she feels like something is missing. She...