My Bestfriend's Mother ||Teac...

By LBrian21

This story is sort of kabobohan. More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
PAYNAL

Chapter 26

616 43 5
By LBrian21

•♡♡♡•

GRAMMATICALLY ERROR!!!

It's been two weeks after that incident, Perez were now disappeared and it was so strange. Ellaine dovah is also nowhere to be seen. Of course they are my daughter's friend so that's make Blaire sad upon not seeing her Friends.

It's not my fault, Don't blame me, I know it's not my fault. But gun always triggered my feelings. It was me, it's my fault that's why she's nowhere to be found.

I kinda regret it but not really. She's disgusting, maybe I could think for a sec, if she's pretty enough to begin relationship but she's not. She's ugly. And I hate her presence when she's with so not so far from me.

I bought the glass of wine to my lips. Completely taste the new brod I brought from everywhere I could not remember.

After that not so pretty incident, it was so strange for her to disappear easily.

How about she is really a vampire? No Gail, you told yourself that vampire only exist in a pretty human form, and she's not exactly does.

I have witnessed her eyes change. It was a glimpse of hidden truth or maybe I'm crazy enough to think about it.

I can feel her cared and gentle. But she's a total disgusting person and I hate her for being that disgusting.

Why I am even thinking of her? She's just a person who have nothing. Thinking of her makes me realise something that I couldn't even believe if it was true and it feels I am also disgusting.

I poured another glass of wine, leaving me no choice to drink all of the bottle. "Ma! Ano bang nangyari sayo?!" I wasn't even know what to do when Blaire suddenly snapped infront of me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Baka nagpaalam si Nesha sayo para sa isang trip? Oh something?" Oh si Perez again.

"No, I don't know" While putting the glass I had on my hands. "Why?"

"Hindi ko na kasi sila makita saka ma contact hindi rin. Hindi ko naman alam ang bahay nila pareho kaya hindi ko alam saan sila mahahanap" I can feel her sadness in her voice. Blaire I don't know  where your friends are kong alam ko ede sana ako pa naghanap.

"I have no idea" Tumango tango lang siya habang umalis paakyat sa kwarto. I'm in the second floor terrace, simply seeing the whole moon.

Parang nakikita ko ang hindi ko dapat nakikita. Blaire said, she doesn't know where Perez leave. Swerte ko naman ako alam ko. W-wait.

I look at my watch, 7:30 not really that Night. I run downstairs looking for my one driver to get the key.

I drove to the familiar place which I was here already three times to look for her but again she's not here, Even her Three Brothers, I can't find them.

The house was a bit scary but I had a guts to passing by. Using my flashlight in my phone gives light to the clean floor and wall.

Even it was an old house, still it was pretty and look valued, I can't believe myself minimizing this kind of house.

The living room was so empty, the three rooms are empty as well. The one room who I happened to stay overnight it was Perez room. No sign of any mess, the closest of her is still there, her cheap clothes are still here.

I saw small box under her uniform placed by. I was about to get it when I heard some voices near. I'm a bit nervous about it. Pano pala kapag bampera? Gail your in your total mess.

'Pare, nakita ko kanina may magandang babaeng nagpunta rito ang puti pa ng hita, tingin palang nakakatakam na .'

'Talaga? Asan ba?'

'Relax ka lang jan, mahahanap rin natin ang babaeng iyon, sure ako dito lang yon. Pagnakita natin siya titirahin na natin kaagad'

Nagtawanan sila pareho, I hid myself when thier flashlight roomed into Perez house.

"P-pare! I-Ito yong bahay ng mga Aswang!" I can heard his Voice cracked.

"Nako! I-ito nga. Pare! Batsi" I heard them running back to their way. Parang nabunutan ako ng tinik ng mawala na sila.

I remember the box. I slowly reached and open it. It was a picture. All inside it was a piece of picture. It was the family portrait, but I can't see Perez on it, two boys. And a pretty girl with wide smile.

The two person who were happy while holding their kids which I hope their parents, Sa laki ng tiyan nito I can guess she's pregnant.

What I suspect the most. Where is she? Where's the Nesha, the ugly one? She's nowhere to be found in this photo.

Mas lalo akong nagulat ng iniwan niya lang ang cellphones niya rito, Blaire texted her nonstop. Hinalungkat ko ang Palowbat na selpon niya.

It wasn't hard to guess who were her Locks screen. It was me.

I remember this day. It was my first day being thier teacher, May face is on a serious one, ang ganda ng pagkakakuha nito pwede siyang maging photo-

She's a total disgusting, She took me a photo without my consent. Binalik ko ang selpon niya sa box at binalik ko sa pagkalalagay nito sa dating kinalalagyan.

I envy her bed for the second time again. Completely rest in her very comforty bed, Compared to my Queen size bed hers was nothing, but it's comfortable to Rest.

Where are you Perez?

"So your point is?" I rolled my eyes for the nth times again. She's not Ela I used to know before. She's not Ela I know anymore.

"Ela, I need you to help me" I monotone my voice because her baby just fallin asleep.

"Help you?" Manghang wika niya habang mukhang matatawa pa.

"I'm serious, I need you to help me find Nesh-"

"Oh, that student that I promised if something up I'm not going to help you?" I closed my eyes for a sec. Bitch!

"You were her teacher too and-"

"No Gail, I would never broke my promises" Umalis ito sandali habang hindi ako makapaniwala. Seriously?

"I'm your bestfriend ELA!"

"Yeah, but even so I would never help you. Baket nga pala?"

"What's the used of  I'm not going to help you  even I told you?"

"Well maybe I could change my mind?"  BITCH!

"FINE"

"Tell me what happened?" Matabang sabi niya. I begin trembling my voice can't find the right words to say, She raised her brow. Which made me raised mine too.

Ending telling her the confrontations we shared before Nesha disappeared. "Nahulog siya sayo? Sa sama ng Ugali mo may tao pang nahulog sayo? Naka drugs ba yang batang iyan?" Inirapan ko siya giving me a teasing smile. "Ano nga ulit sabi ko sayo noon? Baka kayo talaga- Hey!" Bungisngis niya habang umilag sa binato kong sandalya ko.

"She's weird, Have you ever heard About vampire?"

"Baket naman na punta sa bampera Gail, naguusap tayo tungkol sa Lover m-"

"Lover mo mukha mo kay panget nong tao" inirapan ko siya muli.

"Ayan ka na naman. Aminin mo nga saakin. Namimis mo ba pagmumukha niya?"

"Of course not!"

"Bat ang defensive? Hindi mo siya kilala, hindi mo siya kaano-ano baket mo pinapahanap sa personal detective ko?" Napalunok ako ng dahan dahan. Hindi ko alam! "Cat got your tongue Miss Gail?" Mapang-asar na ngisi sa mukha niya.

Hindi ako sumagot sa kanya. She had a point, Baket ako naghahanap sa kanya? Maybe because it's my fault that's why? Hindi e.

Mali, hindi ganito. Hindi tama. There's No way I miss her presence!

-
"Yngird Slovenia, Daughter of the two good God King Elominque and queen Eyesha, both King and Queen Wants Yngrid to follow their steps. And now, We officially announced to everyone. OUR QUEEN YNGRID!!" Everyone cheers and take their bows. I'm a powerful person now, even though I'm still hurt I take this hurt forever and ever and I promise. I'll be back soon with a successful start Zahandri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 59.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
10.8M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
11.7K 138 31
I didn't expect to like you and also... To love you.
676K 52.3K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...