married to a drug dealer ~

By slippery_wet

violet didn't know what she was getting into at first until she saw who he really was . this 23 year old bbw... More

+
*1
*2
3*
4*
6*
7
8
9
announcement
10
update
11
12
13
14

5*

855 32 3
By slippery_wet

3 months later...

Violet pov.

" ma there ain't no dress I like in here " I whined pushing around the aisle for a dress." Dont start vi ( for for violet) Mr Harris said this place was amazing for dress shopping and had a good price on expensive stuff , so start looking " ma argued which got a few looks from the other customers.

" hey can I get some help?" I asked one of the workers seeing she wasn't busy nor rude " sure hold on " she told the other customer she would be back and came towards us.

" what can I do for u both " . " well....there is a business party keeping and my boss wanted me to show out , so I thought maybe there are any perfect dresses here " . "Okay hold on let me check that out for u" . She ran towards the back and came back with a few dresses I might like .

The bell of the store chimes and Mr Harris's chauffeur came in with him and some guards following shortly, he came over to us which made me blush madly " find anything u like " I shook my head and check through the outfits once more .

" lemme try this one " I took up the one I liked and a few others I might buy incase of another party or event .

I loked in the mirror and was in shock , I looked so good and the dress made me look even more perfect  I picked up that dress and some others and head to the cashier.

" okay your total is 2,075 would u Iike to pay cash or card " my jaw dropped....well Mr Harris told us to shop here but he didn't say the prices were so high .

It's a damn Hermès store for sakes

" card please " he said slipping by his black card.

" Mr Harris u don't have to get them , it's worth alot u can just take it out my pay please this is too much " he placed his hand over mines and look into my eyes.

" u talk to much and I wanted to buy u something since u have been working hard these past months so enjoy it while it lasts " I blush and took the bags walking a head of him and his chauffeur.

" thank u for this Mr Harris " I overheard mom say " it's fine am glad to be doing this for u and your beautiful daughter " nobody has never said something like that other than ma and it really made me happy.

" okay the party is at 7 get dressed at 6 and meet me by your lawn " I nod and took mom hand walking to the bus stop.

" come on vi , lemme drop u both home it's nothing " I sighed,  I really wanted to feel and look independent but let a king do his job I guess.

" ouuu come along now violet , your husband is dropping me homeee" I chuckled and hop into the back along with Mr Harris and ma .

6pm- party time

" ouuu lord done took his time on uuu" Chloe said doing her make-up.

" come on now let her be pretty in all shape and angles , plus tonight she gon be living life " Patricia said adding more foundation to my face .

I didn't want Mr Harris paying for my makeup too , so I let my frens on the info about the party and had them dress me up pretty,  chole brought some makeup while Patricia brings some foundation and other stuff needed . These guys had me looking my best .

" guys I love it thank u soo much " I had to comfort my yes with a towel or else all this gon be messed up period.

" violet hurry up , don't make Mr Harris wait too long " ma said by the bedroom door " alright am gon get dressed now " .

I walked over to my closet and picked the dress for tonight,  I didn't really go parties but maybe this one gon be alright. I make sure to get my under garments then the dress feeling complete I took a quick photo to look at later .

It wasn't nothing big or all that , I felt comfortable and that was all that matter to me .

I grabbed my purse and step downstairs slowly coming down , Mr Harris was waiting in his fancy black jacket suit with rhinestones on his shoes to match what I was wearing.

" u look beautiful " he mouths,  he held his hand out for me to take and told ma he would bring me back by tomorrow if he has some other stuff to cover tonight and unfortunately he can't make it backI was his assistant so I would stick by him 24/7 as he makes plans and have small meetings and other arrangements at this so call party or more like a other work space 🙄.

I wave them a goodbye and head towards the car,  as I entered the air conditioner was all the way up and the car was really comfortable. The door closed and the car began to move off .

Mr Harris was on his phone, answering calls or making arrangements to meet at the party while I sit back and look pretty next to him . Best believe I did as told , I made arrangements and plans for him to meet with other clients during the week hours and other plans on weekends.

" do u have to work I mean.....don't get me wrong this is how u put food on your table and do other stuff,  but come on Mr Harris Tonight we...... Enjoy yourself and make the most out of it not sit here and answering your phone ever hour " he nods and shut his phone off .

" alright then violet what do u suggest I do tonight besides meeting a few old friends and going over a profit chart and so much more " I could tell he was beginning to get sarcastic so I played along.

" u could focus on this party and your self control and  finally having them for yourself,  u can't work all week and then on the weekends its just stressful how I see it " he shrugs and chuckled picking up his phone and opening back his messages typing away.

" hurry up and get there I got a few people to trade stuff with " he told the chauffeur,  pouring himself and me a glass of red wine and starting a conversation on the way over .

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.9K 28
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❀️ -BLICKY.
141K 11.8K 36
(FORMERLY KNOWN AS "LOVING ZAINE") Was loving an older man who came with baggage and showed no signs of ever wanting to settle down worth it? Would h...
254K 4.9K 49
Secrets , lies , love , heartbreak. He was nothing but trouble but so was she. All Rights Reserved to marastattoos 2017 Β©