The Potter twins & the Maraud...

By Bellee_Weasley

It was in 1977 with the Marauders era when James Potter tried to get Lily-pa- I MEAN Lily Evans to go out wit... More

Author Note
Cast 1
Cast 2
More new guests and movies
Chapter 1- the twins who lived
Chapter 2- Letters from Hogwarts
Chapter 3- Diagon Alley and learning the truth about parents death
Chapter 4- Platform 9¾ & the sorting hat
Chapter 5- First class & Fluffy
Chapter 6- Quidditch & Troll in the girls bathroom
Chapter 7- Hospital wing
Chapter 8- Quidditch
Chapter 9- First Christmas & Erised Stra Ehru Oyt Ube Cafru Oyt On Wohsi
Chapter 10- Christmas break prank
Chapter 11- The Philosopher's Stone & Detention
Chapter 12- Through the trapdoor & Wizard's chess
Chapter 13- Man with two face & Hogwarts is our Home
Harry and Rose-belle Potter and the chamber of secrets
Break time
Chapter 1- The house-elf and Escaping from the Dursley
Chapter 2- The Burrow & Diagon Alley
Chapter 3- Flying to Hogwarts and Whomping Willow
Chapter 4- Not Expelled & DADA
Chapter 5- M word & about the Chamber
Chapter 6- Rogue bludger & first attacked.
Chapter 7- Dueling club and parselmouth
Author note
Chapter 8- second attack & Polyjuice potion
Chapter 9- Christmas break & Polyjuice Potion
Chapter 10- Tom Riddle's Diary & the truth
Chapter 11- Chamber of Secrets & revealing the truth
Chapter 12- The Basilisk & ending it all
Harry and Rose-belle Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter 1- Aunt Marge & Knight bus
Chapter 2- Sirius Black & Leaky Cauldron
Chapter 3- Dementors & new Professor
Author notes!
Chapter 4- Classes & Buckbeak
Chapter 5- Boggart & Sirius Black
Chapter 6- Substitute & Flashback
Chapter 7- Marauder map & knowing the truth
Chapter 8- Telling the truth & confessing
Authors note...

Letters and sleeping at Hogwarts

11.8K 226 69
By Bellee_Weasley

The year was 1977

The Marauders were going to their 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The wizardry war was looming around them, every witch and wizard was on the edge of their seats waiting for something like getting attacked or someone's family getting killed.

James Fleamont Potter was still pinning over the red-headed Gryffindor girl since 1st year, Lilly J. Evans. Sirius Orion Black was still a player, but deep inside is that nobody knew that he was actually bisexual and had been crushing on his best friend since 3rd year. Remus John Lupin, the werewolf friend who still believed he wasn't worth living or that he didn't deserve friends, but he had a secret that no one knows is that he also has a crush on his best friend (Sirius Black) since 4th year.

And Peter Pettigrew, the shyest boy, is best friends with James, Sirius, and Remus. They stayed with Remus when they found out about his furry little problem, they became animagus in 5th year for Remus because that's what friends are for. His is a rat (like he is in the future) James is a stag (that makes deer jokes) and Sirius is a black dog (makes 'Sirusly' jokes).

Alice Fortescue and Frank Longbottom finally got together, after they had been pinning over each other for a long time and everyone was waiting for it to happen or they betting on it.

James Fleamont Potter the 6th year Gryffindor with jet-black hair stares at a red-head fellow 6th year Gryffindor talking with her friends.

"I'm telling you guys, I'm going to ask her out and then a couple of years I'm going to marry her. I can tell we're perfect for each other." James said looking at his friends after staring at Lilly.

"Yeah totally you guys are going to date... after she rejected you 800th times." Sirius Black said sarcastically at first and then said deadpan at the last sentence.

"Pads! How could you do that to me I thought we were brothers and I thought you always have my back when Lily-pads doesn't confess her feelings for me." James said dramatically dropping his head on the table, Remus rolled his eyes while reading his book.

"If I hear one more thing about Lily or nicknames that you have for her I swear to Merlin I will hex you." Remus (the werewolf) said to James when he looked up from his book.

Sirius who sat beside him, when James and Peter sat across from them. He turns his head to look at Remus when his heart is beating a little faster.

"Don't be such a sour wolfie Remmy." asked Sirius while putting his arm around Remus who was trying not to blush behind his book so his friends wouldn't see.

"Say it out loud will ya?" He muttered.

Sirius who still has his arm around Remus while staring at his side profile, when Remus turns his head to look at him after he finished his sentence, they stare into each other eyes for a moment, they both look at each other lips but when they almost lean in when Dumbledore's voice boomed around the hall, they both lean away looking around not looking at each other when they are blushing heavily.

While they were not looking at each other their other two best friends were looking at them with confusing looks and almost they knew why they were blushing little did they know that someone was watching the two who were blushing with a smirk.

"Welcome all, to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our a feast to our 7th year, good luck in your last year, and welcom-".

Dumbledore got cut off when the great hall door opened showing The Minister who works at the Ministry of Magic, Molly, and Arthur Weasley with the Prewett twins, Euphoria and Fleamont Potter, Andromeda, and Ted Tonks with their daughter, Dora, Walburga and Orion Black and Mad-eye Moody.

"What is the meaning of this?" The Minister exclaimed loudly to Dumbledore while everyone was looking scared or frightened.

Mum, dad?" James shouted looking confused as Mia and Monty turned to him.

"Son, how- what's going on?" Monty asked confused.

"Molly?" The Prewett twins exclaimed. Molly turned around to her twin brothers. Then she ran up to them hugging them.

"How- how did you two get here?" She asked them.

"Mum...?" Regulus muttered confused as Walburga turned around to see her youngest son.

"Regulus what is the meaning of this?" She shouted, most people in the hall quieted down after hearing the terrible voice.

"Oh great... dear old mommy and daddio are here." Sirius rolled his eyes as his 'father' turned to him.

"You disgrace of a son this is your fault isn't it." Orion sneered as most people watched, Remus grabbed His hand under the table.

"Not everything is my fault father." He snapped back as Orion looked taken back.

"How dare you talk to me like that you filthy blo-".

His sentence got cut off as a large white screen covered the door of the great hall. Every head turned to the screen as a message popped up, Dumbledore read it out loud;

Hello everyone of Hogwarts,

Sorry for the kidnapping and the dramatic intro and everything but Rose-belle insisted on that. Anyways...

Myself and my twin brother and a few people will join you tomorrow morning at 11 am

You're probably wondering what is happening well let's backtrack.

First of all, we should have the following that joined in the great hall;

-Mad-eye Moody

-Minister from the Ministry of Magic

-Molly and Arthur Weasley

-Fabian and Gideon Prewett

-Euphemia and Fleamont Potter

-Andromeda and Ted Tonks (plus Dora)

-Walburga and Orion Black

if so great, let's explain what's going on....

We are from the future, believe it or not, it's your fault for not believing it or it's not your fault if you believe it but we have basically locked Hogwarts and you are locked in so that you can't leave, so no magic is going to be able to use.

We have 8 movies called Harry and Rose-belle Potter, whose lives you are going to watch tomorrow morning because it's probably night and we don't want any people falling asleep

Spoiled alert, there we'll be a second Wizardry war and a lot of unneeded death so these movies are for you to be able to stop the second war from happening.

To save those people who we couldn't save

So watch the movies, save those who/ will die, and defeat Voldemort once and for all so that your children will have a better life.

The great hall will be turned tomorrow morning into a comfortable type room, with couches/ beanbags/ comfy chairs/ large beanbags.

There will be bathrooms in the back corner of the room and snacks will be provided on the side of the hall.

I strongly suggest 1,2 and 3rd years sit with friends and support one another or sit with teachers and for the older students look out for younger kids.

Then stay in Hogwarts till tomorrow morning to watch the movies, the first movie will start after breakfast is served.

Mischief Managed

Signed~
H.J.P, R.M.P, R.B.W, H.J.G, G,F.W, F.G.W G.M.W, D.L.M, N.F.L

Everybody stayed  shocked and quiet for a second trying to process the message in their head, some were scared of the wizardry war and some were thinking;

'There's going to be a second war'

'How many people are going to die?'

'Are our children going to be in the future where the second war is happening?'

'Are the movies going to have the answer for what is going to happen in the future?'

Suddenly everyone was shouting and screaming around.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore shouted, making people and the guests fall quiet.

"Everybody will go to their common rooms to get some rest after dinner is served and tomorrow breakfast morning is served, we will set up the great hall to welcome our guests from the future." Dumbledore's voice boomed around the hall.

"We would've come here tomorrow morning, why is it necessary for us to come here tonight if this was an important reason?" Walburga sneered while looking at the headmaster.

A note appears in front of the screen as everyone turns to look at the screen.

'Because we said so... aka just me' -Rose-belle

Sirius, Remus, James, and Peter snorted, already going to like her and that they probably thought that she was a troublemaker.

"All the guests that came here, you may stay in the guest room reserved for you." Dumbledore addresses the guest.

Dumbledore waved his wand, dinner was served and the guest moved so that they could sit with their family.

Walburga and Orion walked over to their youngest son so that they could sit across from him while some Slytherin moved to have more space from them.

The Weasleys, Prewett, and the Potters walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat with the Marauders.

After they all talked about what was going on and had dinner, they all walked out of the great hall to go into their common rooms to get some sleep.

The guests followed the professors to go to their rooms.

They all slept till tomorrow morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 950 20
"I hate you so much Potter!" Y/n shouted, pointing her wand threateningly at the smirking boy. "No you don't." the boy said, winking at her as he mov...
849K 25.4K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
200K 5K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...
1.9M 69.5K 50
She'd expected to possibly give her life to this war, she'd even prepared for the reality that they might lose the war. But the one thing Hermione Gr...