The Toman Traitor

By kitkat11602

Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kick... More

๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–—
๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–”๐–—
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
Inui (ending)
Chifuyu (ending)
Kazutora (ending)
Hanma (ending)
Sanzu (ending)
Mikey (ending)
Thank you!

| 13 |

20.2K 883 645
By kitkat11602

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[An Unforgettable Dinner]

"Thank you for accepting my invitation, Tetta."

You took a step to the side, allowing him to walk into the apartment, making sure to close and lock the door behind him. The bouquet of flowers he had handed you was exactly a dozen red roses, as expected coming from Tetta Kisaki himself.

"Thank you for inviting me." Kasaki said, removing his jacket and hanging it up by the door, before turning around to follow you into the kitchen. "I have to admit, I was shocked when Hanma said you asked for me to come over. I was under the impression that you didn't like me very much." He joked, walking into the kitchen behind you, his joking tone immediately being thrown out the window at the sight of Takemichi sitting at the table across from Hanma.

You took a seat in your spot next to Takemichi, gesturing for Kisaki to take a seat on the chair next to your roommate. "Go on Tetta, take a seat. We don't want the food to get cold, do we?" From the corner of your eye you could see Takemichi's body stiffen at the mention of Kisaki's name, his head shooting up to be met with Kisaki himself.

"What exactly is going on, Y/N?" Kisaki asked, pulling out the chair next to Hanma and taking a seat. His eyes gazing over the food you had made before moving up to meet yours.

"Well, I wanted to have a dinner party with Hanma and you, but the thing is, I ran into Takemichi here on my way back from the grocery store and decided to invite him back to join us." You sweetly smiled, your left hand landing on Takemichi's shoulder making him flinch in surprise. "Well, how about we get to eating?"

"Yes, please." Hanma said, not finding any sort of enjoyment in the awkward situation you had forced him into, wanting to just get this night over with so he could go lock himself in his room and curse you out.

The four of you silently ate, Hanma and Takemichi both not knowing exactly what to say, only being able to watch you and Kisaki having a staring contest across the table. You broke eye contact first, turning towards the other two and giving them a smile, picking up the knife you had set out in case anyone needed one.

"I have to say, that fight the other day took an unexpected turn, didn't it, Takemichi?" You stabbed the knife into the remaining food you had on your plate.

"It did take a sudden turn, it's too bad what happened to Baji." Kisaki said, setting his silverware down, "Don't you agree, Hanma?"

"It makes me wonder if someone had planned for his death, what do you think Takemichi?" You turned towards the blonde, the look on your face saying that he had better agree with you or else... Which he did already agree with you, but did he want to admit that out loud, in front of the mastermind himself?

"Or maybe Baji just didn't want Kazutora to feel guilty, right, Hanma?" Kisaki asked, sending Hanma a sideways glare.

Takemichi and Hanma could feel the oncoming fight about to happen between the two of you, trying to discreetly scoot their chairs as far as they could go so as to not physically get caught up in the middle of it.

You picked up the knife you had on your plate, standing up and pointing it at Kisaki's throat. "What are you planning, Kisaki?" You asked, glaring at said boy, watching a smirk grow on his face as he stood up from the table, leaning in closer to the knife.

"And why would I tell you, L/N?" Kisaki responded, almost mocking you to do something, to press that knife farther into his neck and see what happens.

"You think you're stronger than me?" You spoke, leaning your body over the table, face inches away from Kisaki's. "You think I won't kill you right here?" You removed the knife from his neck, taking a step back and letting out a soft sigh turning your attention towards Takemichi and Hanma who sat there watching the whole scene play out.

"Sorry you two." You apologized, moving to pick up your plate only to stop last minute. Jumping across the table you tackled Kisaki to the floor, punching him across the face, and slamming his head against the wooden floors.

Hanma jumped up from his seat, moving to pull you off of Kisaki, freezing in his spot the moment you turned and glared at him.

"You want to die too, Hanma?" You stood up from Kisaki's body, making slow movements towards your friend. You raised your fist, aiming right for Hanma's face, stopping right before you could make contact. "Just kidding!" You laughed, backing away from Hanma and moving back to the table, picking up the dishes which had been abandoned. "Shuji, will you please take Kisaki home?"

"Yeah..." Hanma whispered, moving to help Kisaki stand up and out of the kitchen. Takemichi stood in the corner of the room, his eyes locked onto you, shaking from what he had just witnessed. You finished putting the dishes into the sink, deciding that you would do them later on, turning to Takemichi with your lips turned upside down.

You had more important things to do right now, anyways.

"Well, let's go to the living room and we can start talking, okay?" You walked through the doorway, moving to take a seat on the couch with the blonde following after a couple moments. "Is it okay if we alternate between questions?"

"You mean, you ask one and then I ask one?" Takemichi asked, nodding your head in return, giving him a small smile. "Yeah, that works with me."

"I want us to be honest with each other, okay, Takemichi?" He nodded his head in agreement, "I feel bad for making you sit through that dinner, so you can go first." You pat the seat next to you, wanting him to sit down and be comfortable during this exchange. He hesitantly moved to take a seat on the cushion next to you, his body stiff as he did so.

"Why did you hide your name from me?" Takemichi asked, starting off simple with the questions.

"Hmm... I actually forgot to tell you the first time we met, but then after that it was kinda funny watching you not know my name. It really had nothing to do with the fact that I was sort of hiding from Toman, I can see how it would look that way though." You awkwardly laughed, scratching the back of your neck slightly embarrassed.

"O-Oh..."

"Okay, my turn! Why do you style your hair like that? I've always been curious, it's kinda funny." You asked, leaning back onto the couch, kicking your legs up onto the table in front of you. His jaw dropped, an almost offended scoff escaping from his throat.

"It is not! It's...cool." Ending his sentence with a whisper, as if he was trying to convince himself that he didn't look like a total loser everyday.

"Yeahhhh, sure." You chuckled, rolling your eyes in amusement.

"So, you and Hanma live together? Are you dating?" Takemichi looked around the room, sensing the two different styles merging into the small apartment before turning back towards you. The flustered expression on your face brought Takemichi to a light sweat, nervously glancing between you and his lap, quietly waiting for you to say something, anything.

"...That was two questions." You let out an awkward cough, avoiding the boy's gaze as you sat up straight, hands folded in your lap, softly tapping against your knees.

"U-Uh, yeah! Sorry-"

"Yeah, we live together and no, we're not together. Just friends." You said, slowly blinking away the images flashing through your head of the thought of Hanma and you dating.

"It's just that you both seem so close, like during dinner he kept looking at you with-"

"Ah ah ah! Okay I get it, moving on!" You said, covering your ears so as to not hear anything more, face heating up in embarrassment. "Are you a part of Toman?"

"Huh? Uh, well yeah, I guess so." His eyebrows furrowed at your question, watching how your eyes seemed to narrow before falling silent. Although you didn't speak, Takemichi could see you going through a plethora of emotions just by the look on your face.

"Okay..." You finally spoke, gaze rising to meet with his, lips curling up into a soft smile. "Why?"

"W-Why? W-What do you mean why? I kinda just followed them around until Mikey put me into a division... Now that I'm saying that, I kinda sound weird..." He whispered the last part to himself, hoping that you didn't hear, but the quiet snicker you let out confirmed that he was wrong.

"It's because you are weird." You chuckled, shaking your head in amusement. "Hey... Before you ask your question... How old are you, Takemichi?" You asked, leaning back onto the couch, kicking your legs up onto the table in front of you. Takemichi's eyebrows furrowed, wondering why you were asking about his age when you had already asked him this very same question the first time you had met.

"I'm 16, you already asked me that though, the night at the park." Takemichi tried to explain, but you just smiled and nodded your head.

"There's something different about you though, Takemichi. Sometimes you're the absolute dumbest person I've met, getting into trouble without a second thought, but then sometimes you're... More mature, but still dumb. I don't know if you just have two separate personalities or if there's something more to it, but I've been curious. " The blonde shivered at your words, had you seen through his facade he had been putting up?

The both of you sat in silence, you patiently waiting with your eyes closed, head resting against the back of the couch. Takemichi's knees bouncing up and down, anxiety coursing through his veins.

"I'm 28..." Takemichi whispered, his head hung low, waiting for some big reaction to come from you, proclaiming he was a liar, but nothing came.

"Hm... Okay, it's your turn to ask a question." You said making Takemichi's head snap up in your direction, your eyes meeting his teary eyed ones. "You okay, kid?" You sat up, putting your feet back onto the ground and putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine." He exclaimed, wiping at his eyes, trying to get rid of the tears before they could fall. "Do you think I'm crazy?"

"What? Because you said that you're 28? No, well... A little yes, but... Ah, yeah I do." You said, letting out a quiet laugh which you tried to disguise as a cough, but Takemichi could tell that you were trying to hide your true emotions. "Your turn."

"...So you used to be a part of Toman, right? What exactly happened? Why does Mikey get so mad if just hears your name? Did you two have a fight?" Takemichi could feel your body stiffen beside his, "I keep hearing about that day, but no one has said what exactly happened..." His head shot up, hearing the heavy breaths leaving past your lips, seeing your eyes wide as you stared down at your hands, fists clenched in anger, while your eyes displayed fear.

"...That..." Your lips trembled as you spoke, "W-what did you...?"

"Y/N?" Takemichi sat up, worry casted across his face, "Are you okay?" Scooting closer to you, one of his hands rested upon your shoulder, trying to bring you out of whatever trance you seemed to be in. "Hey Y/N, can you hear me?!"

"That day... I... I-" You cut yourself off as you gasped for air, a sudden pang sparking through your body heading straight for the scar on your abdomen. Vision turning red, being able to see the liquid visibly sliding down the palm of your hands, dripping from your fingers onto the floor, staining the rug red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 20.6K 57
[COMPLETE โœ…] ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
46.9K 1.8K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
119K 3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
153K 6.5K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...