random totally random 🗿

By bestpoosaypounder69

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just random things that happend to me or I've seen and things I've got no one to talk ab... More

was reading a bl manga and saw this
shi that still gimme jump scare
UMMMMMM I'M CONFUSED ASF
HELP
uhhhhhhhhhh i just witnessed a crime
uhhhhhh cats just cats
webtoons
i
Finally

ummmmm yeah😀

12 0 2
By bestpoosaypounder69

I fell horrible rn, why ? Cause my mom blamed my phone bc I have memory disorder and she doesn't wanna agree to the fact that I'm always tired cause I can't stop thinking abt how much of a horrible person I am for not making her priorities before my health and even myself ,and bc she made me feel like I'm rlly fat to the fact that I have to take her permission to drink WATER ,for making her mother duties like taking care of her  own children mine , for making me think that getting abused by bigger brother everyday isn't that bad , for making me think that a teacher who made me repeat a year bc he hated my "race" was nice to me and he didn't hate me, for not giving a damn fuck after I was s/a TWICE , for making it my problem that she doesn't come home most of the times and ect...

BUT ANYWAYS HOW'RE Y'ALL DOING 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 982 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
214K 1.1K 199
Mature content
136K 4.9K 24
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
45K 5.8K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...