N. Romanoff / S. Johansson x...

By _NatashaRMaximoff_

whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. More

she's gone [ N.R ]
cheating [ N.R ]
affection [ N.R ]
enough for you [ N.R ]
still you [ N.R ]
pick up lines [ N.R ]
⁷Natasha Romanoff
newbie [ N.R ]
newbie [ part 2 ]
I don't like being touched [ N.R ]
¹¹Natasha Romanoff
cold hearted [ N.R ]
highschool sweetheart [ N.R ]
christmas [ N.R ]
¹⁵Natasha Romanoff
arrange marriage [ N.R ]
this is your fault [ N.R ]
I didn't break my promise [ N.R ]
it was you [ N.R ]
the knight [ N.R ]
in the next lifetime [ N.R ]
teddy bear [ N.R ]
you have flour [ N.R ]
short [ N.R ]
short [ switch ]
bestfriend [ N.R ]
too late [ N.R ]
I'm hugging and kissing you now [ N.R ]
what's the answer? [ N.R ]
we both had our chance [ N.R ]
why me? [ S.J ]
coffee [ S.J ]
trouple [ S.J FT. C.E ]
photographer and actress [ S.J ]
thankyou [ S.J ]
my atlantis [ S.J ]
she doesn't love me anymore [ S.J ]
I didn't do anything [ S.J ]
I didn't do anything [ part 2 ]
ex [ S.J ]
you forgot your clothes [ S.J ]
I made your wish come true [ S.J ]
bad temper [ S.J ]
bad temper [ part 2 ]
bad temper [ part 3 ]
I'm falling again [ S.J ]
gorgeous specimen [ S.J ]
how to seduce your wife? [ S.J ]
how to seduce your wife? [ part 2 ]
I hate you [ S.J ]
streamer [ S.J ]
girlfriend's day [ S.J ]
recreating memories [ S.J ]
you've changed [ S.J ]
ribbon [ S.J ]
you went home early [ S.J ]
eight years [ S.J ]
proposal [ S.J ]
I miss you [ S.J ]

threesome [ N.R FT. W.M ]

7.5K 130 25
By _NatashaRMaximoff_

smut, G!P reader

____

Natasha's pov

Let me tell you something, being single is so much fun. no one will tell you what to do, stop you from doing everything you want, you can flirt to whoever and whenever you want, you're completely free!

but, the unluckiest time of being single was when you are with so flirty couple that can't keep their hands to themselves. dirty talks, so touchy to eachother, doesn't care about the single person they are with. bitches.

there are so many single people out there that experiencing that, and... I'm one of them. very lucky.

"hey, nat?" I heard someone gaining my attention, I'm here at my room looking at the ceiling thinking about how lucky yet unlucky I am as a single.

I look at my door and saw Steve peaking his head, "Steve, do you need anything?" I asked sitting up.

"Just letting you know that it's movie night, be downstairs at 5," he informed me and I nod, "okay, thanks Steve." he smiled before leaving my room.

I sigh before plopping myself back into my bed looking up at the ceiling once again, 2 minutes later I decided to finally go down and join them.

"thanks for finally showing up," Tony sarcastically said, "you're very much welcome, stank." I said with a smirk making the others giggle.

I look around and there's only one sit left. beside the oh so very flirty to eachother couple, I groan before stomping my feet towards them.

"sup, lovebirds." I said and flop myself down.

"hi there, missy," y/n said with a smile, "hi, nat!" Wanda cheerfully said.

y/n's left arm was wrapped around wanda's shoulder while the other one is resting on her lap. wanda's head is resting on her shoulder, hands in y/n's stomach. god, patience.

The movie starts playing and I get myself comfy on my sit before focusing on the movie.

"wait, hold on a second, what movie is this?" I asked and Tony have a knowing smirk in his face, "Tony..."

"fifty shades of grey," he said and I groan, "what? let's see who's much needy between the both of them." I just rolled my eyes at him and turn my attention back at the movie.

after a very long time, here comes the scene. I just sigh knowing what's gonna happen next, and just like what I expected few minutes later y/n excuse herself alongside with Wanda.

I wish I could be with them. I thought.

I mean, who wouldn't like and want to be with them right? they're both gorgeous, brave and with that fine body, they are perfect!

After long crazy hours, the movie night is finally done. everyone start standing ready to leave their spot, I can barely open my eyes by how sleepy I am.

"goodnight everyone, see you tomorrow!" I said receiving goodnight's before I finally left.

While walking, I can't keep my eyes open and didn't know what room I entered, I didn't even bother to look and just open the door.

I immediately close the door before resting my back on it and rub my eyes with a little yawn, "finally, I can rest. I miss my bed."

when I'm ready to walk to my bed that's when I realize who's room this is.

suddenly my tiredness and sleepiness disappeared seeing them both naked with y/n's on top of wanda thrusting into her, my eyes landed on how their body connected. fuck!

"uhh, fuck! ca-can I cum daddy, please?" wanda moaned with her eyes closed.

y/n's aware that I'm standing right here but didn't dare to stop, instead she gave wanda hard thrusts, "go on малышка [ babygirl ] coat daddy's cock with your sweet cum," she said in her raspy voice and Wanda instantly obliged, screaming y/n's name.

Her eyes close catching her breath from her previous orgasm. I was frozen in my spot and can't get myself to leave the room, even my eyes can't take my gaze away from them.

"look who decided to finally join us, how was it?" I heard y/n said making wanda opened her eyes, but my mind is still floating, she got off her and walked towards me.

"I— I just, I didn't—, I-I'm sorry, I'll leave right now!" I said shuttering finally can form some words, I immediately turn around opening the door when a hand slammed it close.

my breath hitched feeling her breath to my skin, "do you really think you can escape just like that, princess?" she whispered in my ears and I have to contain my moans. damn your fucking pet names, Y/LN!

I felt her hand on my waist and gave it a squeeze. I can already feel my face turning into red just like my hair.

fucking hell, what are you doing to me y/n?

She turns me around to face her keeping her hands in my waist, her eyes is full of lust. she leans in but quickly moved her head to the side and attached her lips to my neck.

My eyes shut tightly and a low moan escape my mouth, I felt her smirk, "you like that, don't you?" she seductively said.

"so, what do we have here?" I heard Wanda said, y/n stepped aside and Wanda takes over her place, standing naked with a smirk and lustful eyes.

I bite my lips and looks at her up and down until it lands between her thighs, this makes me turn on even more clenching around nothing. I see her and y/n's juices gushing down.

"enjoying what you see?" Wanda asked snapping me out and now she's just inches away from me.

I'm not a submissive type, I like to be in control but there's something in them that makes my knees weak without them doing anything.

"oh, you bet! I'm sure she likes it, our little bitch getting more turn on without us doing anything yet," y/n said with a chuckle, I look at her and she's sitting at the edge of the bed, legs wide open leaning back with her hand supporting her. my eye falls into her cock.

"eyes up here, slut!" Wanda growled gripping my cheeks to look at her.

I don't know what's happening but I do know that I'm under their spell. I'll do whatever they want, do whatever they say. I need them. I want them.

She pushed my head down making me look at her confused, "clean it up." she demanded.

I look at y/n and she gave me a do it look, I look up to Wanda innocently and she gave me smile, "what are you waiting for?"

without anymore hesitation, I put my hand on her thigh and start licking their mix juices. fuck, they taste good!

The second time I lick her inner thigh, a moan left my mouth, "you like it huh?" she said patting my head.

my mind is clouded with only them fucking me senseless. I can't get enough of their taste, I'm addicted.

once I already clean her up, I quickly dive into her core eating her out aggressively, spreading her legs more.

"hmm, fuck!" she moans, hearing her moan affects me more. I stick my tongue inside, twirling around making her release a loud moan.

"right there, yes, fuck! yo-you're so good!" her hands landed on my head, gripping it tightly, pushing my head closer.

"faster, I-I'm gonna cum," I did what she told until she let out a loud moan cumming in my mouth that I gladly lap.

The whole time I'm giving Wanda a head, y/n's watching us, "fuck, what a good sight!" she said when I finished lapping and cleaning Wanda.

"such a good girl," she praised makes me  clenched. she walks towards me, she crouched down to my face level and caressed my cheeks.

"such a good girl for her mommy and daddy, hmm?" she whispered and a smirk appeared on her face.

she picks me up and walked towards the bed, putting me down gently. her hand found its way to the hem of my shirt, she looks at me asking for permission and I gave her a nod.

"such a beautiful woman," she said once she removed my clothes, checking me out.

Wanda sat next to me and lean down to capture my lips. god, her lips are so soft. the way her lips touched mine, it fits so perfectly.

as me and Wanda started to make out, I felt y/n's lips wrapped around my right nipple while her free hand start to knead the other one roughly causing me to moan in wanda's mouth.

we pulled apart and look down at y/n seeing her kissing down at the valley of my chest, bitting and nipping anywhere she could. marking me.

"please," I whispered moan getting impatient already.

"please what?" y/n asked seductively, I look at her with pleading eyes, "fuck me, please."

"god, I didn't know that you're so needy and impatient," Wanda said and let out a chuckle.

"spread out, slut!" y/n demand and like a lost puppy, I instantly obliged.

"fuck, you're dripping," wanda whispered looking straight into my eyes and I heard y/n groan.

I moan when wanda's fingers reach my core, "that's right, let us hear your moans," she said and start rubbing tight circle on my clit.

I let out a moan, throwing my head back. I start to move my hips, grinning on her fingers, "you want more?" I nod frantically.

she leans over to my ear, "beg."

"please, please, I need more! give me more, please!" I beg not caring anymore.

"so pathetic, look at your tiny pretty hole, shame it's so pretty and now I have to wreck it," y/n said and fake pouted, I whine making her smile.

"can you take daddy's dick?"

I didn't answer feeling to much pleasure when Wanda continues using her fingers, my mouth hung open, eyebrows furrowed and moaning.

that's until I felt a harsh slap on the side of my ass, "I asked you a question and I demand an answer!" y/n growled.

"yes, daddy, please!"

"you're a good begger," she said with a smirk, I'm about to touch her grabbing a handful of her hair to pushed her where I needed her the most when wanda's hand catch my wrist and pinned it above my head.

"fucking stay your hands up here, you don't get to touch unless we say so!"

I moan at her tone and look at her pleadingly, "please, I need you both. please, I'll be good!"

"that's right, beg," y/n said and enter her whole length without a warning.

"AHHH, FUCK!" I scream arching my back trying to hold onto something but wanda's hand is stopping me. fuck, she's so big!

"god, you're so fucking tight! it's squeezing my dick," she spat and Wanda chuckled.

"are you in pain, slut? don't worry, it'll go away soon." Wanda said in a mocking tone.

"please, please!" I said begging and I don't even know why.

"go on, wanda. do your thing," she husked and Wanda instantly do her plans.

she sent me a smirk before hovering my face, her legs each side of my face, "let's put that mouth of yours in good use," she said and I feel like being hypnotized.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her down, her core makes contact with my mouth. god, she taste good!

"hmm, fuck!" she moaned.

the room is filled with moans, screaming, and skin slapping. y/n keeps hitting the right spot making me moan in wanda's core sending vibrations to her.

"fuck, right there, Nat! just like that, your tongue feels so... good!" Wanda moan as y/n thrust deeper and harder.

"hmm," I moaned out into wanda's core.

"fuck, I'm gonna cum! yo-you're gonna make me cum!" Wanda screamed as I kept eating her out, my tongue inside her cunt.

not even a few minutes later, she released her sweet juices that I gladly lap not letting any drop slip off. She dropped besides me panting catching her breath, coming down from her high.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy! can I? please, can I cum, daddy?" I moaned as y/n kept thrusting in inhuman speed.

"fucking hold it!" she groans chasing her own high.

"please, I— I can't— fuck! please!" I moaned loudly feeling my climax, y/n's gripped on waist tighten as she keep thrusting harder and faster hitting the spot making it harder to hold my orgasm.

"FUCK, FUCK, PLEASE! I'M GONNA—" I didn't even get a chance to finish my sentence when my juices come rushing out while y/n shoot her loads inside me.

her movements become sloppy before she eventually stop, flopping herself beside me.

"that was hot, one of a hella show," Wanda said giggling, looking at me and y/n.

"just so you know, we will definitely keep you after this." y/n husked and turn her head to look at me.

"meaning?" I asked, my mind is still not functioning so well and still catching up my breath.

"meaning we want you in our relationship, do you want to? do you want to be our girlfriend?" y/n answered making me smile.

"I don't think we need answer to that," Wanda said making y/n look at her confused, "what do you mean?"

wanda sent me a smirk before answering, "well, her thoughts are really loud when it comes to the both of us. her wanting to be with us especially when she's thinking about us fucking her senseless." my face flushed when I heard that.

"oh well, I'll take that as a yes then." y/n said with a chuckle and kissed my forehead.

both of their arms wrapped around me, I felt safe, contented, and happy. I finally got the chance to be with them and I'll never waste it.

________

I tried. but, smuts is definitely not for me. I don't know what I just write, I feel like this will be my last smut, hopefully not.

a y/n with wandanat oneshot request by; AllHailKuvira

ps; can't think of any story with both of them in it, so, decided to do smut instead. this is so awful.
(。•́︿•̀。)

pps; credits to scar_lie kinda stole some parts from her story.

- G.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 425 22
Oneshots of Natasha Romanoff This is my first book and my writing sucks -Natasha x fem reader -Maybe Scarlett x fem reader [slow updates] started: Ju...
47.3K 950 27
Book of one-shots for all of my Scar Jo lovers. 😊 SJ x Fem reader KF x Fem reader NR x Fem reader Might do others. I'll take suggestions. I write Sm...
530K 12.5K 46
[COMPLETED - EDITING] ☆ Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff imagines. ☆ Written in second person pov ♧ Excuse me for the horrible writing ♧ Reque...
781K 16K 174
This will be a primarily Natasha Romanoff oneshot book, but I'll sprinkle in some Scarlett Johansson ones as well. SJ stories will be labeled with he...