Is It True Love

By 1_l0v3_adr1an

this is a mully x y/n story I made this for my friend cuz she loves mully but it's also for others so I hope... More

catching feelings...?
Meeting The Boys
So Are We Dating...? (smut)
So Are We Dating (part 2)
Planning To Meet The Boys!
The Surprise Trip
Meeting Gabby
The Club (smut)
wait what...!?
a child...
what...
a/n (not a chapter)
twins....
will you..?
I love you so much
children
omg 1000!

a new friend

810 11 0
By 1_l0v3_adr1an

Y/n pov: I wake up and look at the time it's 7 am. I get up and get dressed for the day my phone beeps so I look at "mully posted a new vid!" I say with excitement. I run to my computer and go to YouTube. I press his vid and watch it. I laugh a lot I mean he is so funny.
I've had a crush on mully for a few years now but you can't blame me he is so cute, kind and funny! He is perfect, my only wish is to meet him if I could I would but I don't know what part of Australia he's in. I moved here to Australia when I was a little kid and ever since I saw mullys YouTube I've wanted to meet him.

A few hours later...   I put some shoes on and run to the park. It's a pretty day so I'll probably sit on a bench and watch the birds or sm. As I'm running a trip on a rock and my knee starts to bleed "fuck" I mumble to myself "hey you ok?" I hear someone say. I look up and almost faint when I see who it is. "Um y-yeah I'm ok" I say still shocked. He puts his hand out and helps me up.

Mully pov: "I'm William or mully which ever one you wanna call me." I say to the girl "oh I'm y/n thanks for helping me." She says with a smile "your welcome but is your knee ok it's bleeding?" I say with a questioning tone "oh yeah I'm good it's just a lit- oh wow that's a lot of blood" she says while looking down at her knee.

"Yeah it is." I say "can you walk?" I ask her. She tries to walk but stumbles back. I catch her before she falls. "I'll take that as a no" I say while laughing a little bit "yeah I can't walk" she says as she starts to laugh with me "here let's go to my house and I'll clean you up, ok?" I suggest "o-oh ok!" She says

They walk to his house...

To be continued!
371 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 182K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
162K 32.9K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
543K 58.3K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
222K 24K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...