in my head // eddie munson

By maggsrock

ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵉᵉ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ, ⁱ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ (𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝟒) Eddie Munson x Fem!oc Started: 10th April 20... More

cast
backstory
volume i.
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
volume ii
A/N
playlist
chapter nine
chapter ten

chapter six

20K 735 1.5K
By maggsrock

A/N: I literally fed you. 2179 words.

"Dustinnnn?" A voice over the radio woke Olivia up.

"Dustin someone's calling you." She whispered, not moving from her position on the floor that she slept on.

"Oh Dustinnn?" The voice called again.

Olivia sighed and got up. She walked over to the table and picked up the radio.

"It's Olivia." Her morning raspy voice spoke.

"Liv! Hey! So- like, I'm gonna need a food delivery. Like right now." It was Eddie.

"Right now?" She whined.

"If you don't want me to go out in the world then yeah, right now. Oh and can you also get me a six-pack?" He asked.

"If I can have one then sure." She smiled.

He chuckled. "You can have two if you want."

"Su-" He cut her off.

"Or you can come over tonight and bring us a twelve-pack." He was happy she couldn't see him because he was bitting his nails and walking back and forth.

And she was happy he couldn't see her because she was a blushing mess.

Olivia was about to say something when she noticed the empty couch.

"Shit." She whispered. "Hey, Eddie. I'm gonna have to call you later."

"Dustin!" She shook the boy awake.

"Olivia?" He mumbled.

"Where's Max?" She panicked.

"What do you mean 'where's Max?', she's right ther-" He stoped talking when he noticed the couch was empty.

"Shit." He got up and ran upstairs with Olivia right behind him.

Both of them let out a breath they were holding when they found Max sitting at the kitchen table with Holly.

"Good morning guys!" Karen greeted the kids. "Everything alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine." Olivia nodded, looking at Max.

"I think it's so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this." Karen smiled at them.

"Could try sticking together at a different house for a change." Ted spoke reading newspaper.

"You know you're welcome here anytime, right?" Karen told Dustin and Olivia.

"Totally. " Dustin nodded. "May I?" He pointed at fresh made pancakes.

"Of course. Take as much as you want. Liv, honey, you too." Karen smiled at her.

"Yeah, take us for all we're worth." Ted sipped his coffee.

"Thank you Miss Wheeler, but I'm not hungry." Olivia smiled at the older woman.

"She maybe not, but I am." Dustin then filled his plate with pancakes.

"Hey." Nancy entered the kitchen and didn't waste a second before she went over to Max.

"Is this what you saw?" She asked Max and Olivia took a sit on Max's right side.

"Yeah. I thought it would be easier to draw it than to explain it."

"What is that?" Nany pointed at the drawing of two people on sticks? Olivia couldn't tell much.

"It was like, they were on display. And there was this red fog, everywhere. It was like a dream. A nightmare."

"Do you think Vecna's just trying to scare you?" Nancy asked.

"With Billy? Yeah." She nodded. "But what I made here." She pointed at the drawings. "I dunno, something's just different. He seemed surprised almost. Like he didn't want me there."

"I have to pee." Olivia groaned and stood up.

"Can you stop informing us everytime you need to go to the bathroom?" Dustin asked with his mouth full with pancakes and a look of disgust on his face.

"Nope." She walked upstairs, then walked down the hallway and then opened the door on her left and entered the bathroom.

She looked herself in the mirror before she rolled her eyes and sighed, putting her hand in her bra and taking out a small plastic bag filled with white powder.

She spilled it on the washing machine and tried to do the best line she could with her fingers before she sniffed the powder.

She coughed and cringed at the bruning in her nose.

She sat on Nancy's bathroom floor for about 5 minutes before she decided to go back to the others.

She flushed the toilet and washed her hands to seem more realistic.

She was drying her hands with a towel when a drop of blood fell onto the ground.

"What?" She whispered and looked herself in the mirror.

Her nose was bleeding from her right nostril.

She took some toilet paper and cleaned the blood off.

But then her left nostril started to bleed.

"What the fuck?" The blood was leaking from both of her nostrils and no matter how hard she tried it wouldn't stop.

"Steve!" She yelled panicking.

"Steve!" She yelled again.

She was about to yell his name again when her reflection made her freeze.

Small drops of blood were falling from her eyes.

She was crying blood.

"Steve! Robin! Max!" She started histerically crying. "Dustin! Lucas! Nancy!"

She tried to open the door but it was sealed shut.

"Anybody!" Shs screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Tick-tock, Tick-tock, Tick-tock, Tick-tock..." A voice behind her whispered.

Olivia was so afraid she started shaking.

"Pl-please..." Her voice shook.

"Please what?" The person behind her was closer and closer to her.

"Please don't kill me." She whispered.

"Oh, but you're running out of time, darling." She could feel his hot breath on her neck.

Bloody tears were falling down her cheeks and she was sobbing.

"Oliviaaa...." Billy sang behind her.

She fell on the floor crying.

"Leave me alone." She whispered, holding her head in her hands.

"Livvvv...." He sang again.

"Leave me alone!" She screamed.

"But baby we are just getting started!" He cheered.

"Leave me alone! Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" She was squeezed in the corner of the bathroom.

"Steve what is going on?" Max asked panicking as the group watched Olivia yell in the bathroom.

"I don't know! Olivia! I am here! It's Steve!" He yelled squating in front of her.

"Leave me alone Billy!" She cried.

"It's Steve!" He shook her.

"Go away!" She screamed.

"Olivia?" Max cried.

"Go away!" Olivia screamed and the only thing you could hear was her breathing.

Steve waited a few moments before he called her name again. "Olivia?"

She shook her head before slowly looking up.

"S-Steve?" She whispered.

"Yeah, it's me. Come here." He hugged his little sister.

"It was so real." Her voice cracked.

"It's okay." He comforted her.

She shook her head before pulling away and getting up.

Olivia walked over to the mirror and looked at herself.

There wasn't any blood.

Her eyes widened and she touched her face.

"What are you doing?" Nancy asked.

"There was blood." Olivia whispered.

"Where?" Robin spoke.

Olivia took a few shaky breaths before answering.

"Everywhere."

_______

"I still don't think this is a good idea." Steve shook his head while driving the group to the Rick's house.

"She needs to be somewhere safe and the house where Vecna killed his first victim doesn't sound like the safest place." Nancy told Steve.

"Yeah, but leaving her with the freak sounds fantastic." Steve didn't like the idea of Olivia staying with Eddie while they explore the Creel house.

"He's not a freak." Dustin exlaimed.

"Shouldn't Max stay then too?" Steve argued.

Nancy sighed and turned to look at the two girls listening to music in the backseat.

"I think both of them should stay with someone they feel safe around." She nodded at Lucas.

"Are you saying Olivia doesn't feel safe with me?" Steve looked at Nancy. "And why would she feel safe with Eddie. She doesn't even know him."

"You are so stupid." She smiled.

"What?"

"Olivia clearly likes Eddie." Robin spoke from behind. "Haven't you notice the way they looked at each other the other night? I could feel the sexual te-"

"Okay, Robin, I get it!" Steve cut her off and the two girls laughed.

"Hey, Steve." Olivia called out.

"Yeah? You okay?" He turned to look at her.

"Can you stop somewhere and get a twelve pack?"

He looked at her hesitantly.

"Please?" She gave him a small smile.

He sighed. "Okay. There's a gas station on the way anyway."

"Thank you." She smiled.

_______

"And if you need anything-" Steve started but Olivia cut him off.

"Just radio Dustin, yeah I know." She rolled her eyes.

"I love you. Okay." Steve hugged her.

"I love you too." She smiled.

"Here." Robin handed her the beers and pizza.

"Thank you."

"I'll see you later." Steve told her before getting in the car and then driving off.

Olivia walked behind the house and to the shed.

She knocked and waited for an answer.

"Who is it?" The voice behind the door called out.

"Special delivery." She spoke loud enough so he could hear her.

When the door opened she was met with chocolate brown eyes.

"When Robin told me she has a special delivery for me I didn't expect you." He smiled.

Olivia rolled her eyes and walked in.

"I brought pizza and a twelve pack, just like we planned." She placed the food and drinks on the table and turned around to face the metalhead boy.

"I thought you forgot." He told her honestly.

She huffed. "I never forget about my dates."

______

"No!" Olivia laughed.

"Yeah!" He shook his head and looked at her. "I can't believe you don't remember me."

"I'm sorry! It was what? Fifth grade?" She took a sip of her fourth beer.

He nodded. "You were fifth I was seventh."

"How do I not remember it?" She laughed.

"I mean you were pretty young." He then pointed at the empty beer cans and two smoked joints on the floor. "And you are pretty fucked up now."

Eddie told her about how he had a buzz cut in middle school and how she would always tell him she could see her future in it because of how shinny it was.

She smiled and looked at him. "I can't beleive I thought you were scary last year."

He was sitting next to her and their shoulders were touching.

"What? You thought I was scary?"

"Yeah?" She laughed opening another beer.

"Why did you think I was scary?" He tilted his head at her.

"Because..." She thought for a second. "I don't know. Your hair? Your style? Your tattoos? Which are in fact pretty cool."

"Oh, you mean this tattoo?" He pulled his shirt down revealing his chest tattoo.

Olivia gasped when she noticed his necklace.

"Is that a guitar pick as a necklace!?" She turned so she was facing Eddie and took the necklace around his neck in her hand.

"Yup." He smiled.

"That's so cool! What the hell. You play guitar?" She looked into his eyes.

He took a moment before nodding his head. "Over ten years."

"Holy shit. You have to play for me sometime!" She spoke excitedly.

"I will even write you a song." He winked.

Then they just sat there in silence, looking into each other's eyes.

His eyes went from hers to her lips.

Slowly he started leaning in and soon their lips were touching.

The kiss was slow but passionate.

It was starting to get heated when they heard yelling outside.

"I know you are here, freak!" It was Jason.

They pulled away.

"Shit." Eddie whispered.

A/N: Literally fed you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 523 37
Pretty Woman - 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗘𝗬 - 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗆ply...
1K 347 16
"It seems like all i've ever done is run away, but theres at least one thing ill never be able to run from and Its you." (Stranger things season 4) (...
7.2K 338 32
you can let it go you can throw a party full of everyone you know and not invite your family 'cause they never showed you love you don't have to be s...
21.9K 550 17
"why, in god's name, would i pretend to date you?" "it would make robin jealous," steve smirked robin buckley x fem. oc