TOMDAYA oneshots ' 1

By thecityvienna

tom and zendaya oneshots ; leave suggestions for me to write if you'd like these stories include vulgar lang... More

one.
three.
four.
five.

two.

1.7K 30 17
By thecityvienna

play the songs @ the top of each chap <3
special for toms bday !!!

june 01, 2022 — < tom 3

   Tom was in his trailer curled up into his blanket, it was moments before Z face-timed him.

He picked up the call, "Hi baby." His voice hoarse, rubbing his eyes to see her more clearly.

"Hey dork, I missed you. Did you just wake up?" She asked, while walking around with her shopping cart.

Tom nodded, half of his face covered with his blanket, curls messy, and heavy eyebags.

"Where are you?" He asked, wondering why she seemed all busy and rushy.

"How about you don't worry about it." She replied with a slight attitude, not a serious one though. He couldn't see but she was smiling underneath her mask as he grumbled.

"And go wash your face." She continued after.

He flipped himself over, stretching. "Zendayaaaa!" He whined, upset that she wasn't telling him. "Come on, tell me. You know I don't do well with secrets." He said, laid on his back staring at the ceiling in a daze.

"Thats exactly why I'm not telling you. Now go wash your face you bum!" She playfully yelled at him.

"But I—" He was cut off with a beep, she ended the call without saying anything to him. He felt sad when she did, she didn't even remember to say happy birthday to him. Did she even remember it was his birthday?

Tom was on his couch, legs crossed. He had watched several messages and posts pop up in his notifications and he appreciated but all he wanted was to see Zendaya right now.

She was out filming in Boston for the challengers, and he was in New York filming TCR.

This being a reason for deciding to take a break after his filming is done, he wanted to be able to be wherever Zendaya was and she wanted that too. Even if it was just for a few months.

His thoughts raced his mind, but it was interrupted with a phone call from his mom.
He picked up the call and tried to put on his most happy and enthusiastic voice.

"Hey mum!" He said brightly, brushing his hand up and down his thighs nervously.

"Hi hun! I'll be arriving to New York in about a few hours maybe less with the family." His mom said back.

He became a tad bit less upset and smiled through the phone, "Oh wow, okay. You really didn't have to. I'm glad you are though."

"Oh no, we had to. I haven't seen you in like what? 3 weeks? I miss you, happy birthday sweetheart!" She argued.

"Yup, okay. I miss you too, can't wait to see you. Do you want me to drive over there and pick you guys up at the airport?"

"No thats okay." 

Several hours had passed, way later than when his mom said they were supposed to arrive, it was almost 8 PM, and when she called earlier, it was 10 AM. He was worrying only to be met with a text from his mom. "The flight delayed, I'm so sorry hun. We'll be here tomorrow. "

He was just faced with disappointment again, whatever. I guess no birthday on his birthday, its fine right? He yawned and stretched out his arms, "Expect disappointment and you will never be disappointed." He murmured in a sigh.

He got up from his couch and walked over to his kitchen, grabbing a bottle of beer. As he was taking the cap off. His doorbell rang, he groaned and rolled his eyes, it was probably a package or something.

He opened the door to be surprised with his whole family, he furrowed his eyebrows, confused. They all jumped to hug him, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, mom, dad, and friends. A big smile appeared on his face when he processed everything, kids were running around his house and it was okay. He had security around and his house was pretty big anyways.

Tom sat down at the table with his parents, they were just smiling at each other for a good second. "So? How's everything? Wheres Zendaya?" They asked, excited to hear about it, they were so proud of him.

He laughed at the amount of questions jumping him at once but when he heard the mention of Z, he saddened but tried his best to contain himself.

He gulped and took a deep breath, "Uh, everythings been okay. I'm taking a break soon from filming and all, doing filming for my new show. Yeah everything's doing well for me, i'm just exhausted." He held his hands together on the table, everything being said while he was staring at the table.

They nodded and waited for him to continue with Zendaya but he didn't, they tilted their head towards him. "What about Z?" They repeated.

"Oh um, I'm pretty sure she forgot about my birthday. I called her this morning, she wouldn't tell me where she was and didn't say anything about my birthday. I think she found out later on after I started posting on my story about my birthday. She posted something, thats it though."

"Well maybe shes just busy, don't worry about it hun." His mom reasoned but he just shook his head and sighed, laying it on the palm of his hand.

"Also, I thought the flight was cancelled?" He asked

His dad chuckled, "No we just wanted to surprise you. We have another surprise for you though." He smiled

The doorbell rang again, and everyone got up to answer it for Tom. Once they opened the door, in came Zendaya with a birthday cake.

Tom looked up from his phone and his whole mood changed, everything felt better again. He got up to hug her as his mom and dad handled the cake from Zendaya.

The hug was so long, so warm, so magical. He missed her so much and never in his life would he had expected her to come all the way from Boston to NYC, well maybe he would expect it because its Zendaya.

Everyone sang happy birthday, while Z was sitting next to Tom holding his hand.
"Blow your candles sweetheart." She said, staring at the shine in his eyes. He took about a whole minute to say his wish before blowing the candles and Z felt like it was probably a dumb one.

It didn't matter though, it was all about him today. He had tons of gifts but expected no gift from Zendaya, she was already his gift. But of course, she had one anyway.

Z took out a paper with paragraphs written on it for Tom, pictures of them together throughout the years in an album book, a diamond necklace, and a ring.

He took the paper and started reading what was on it to everyone.

"Hey dork! Happy birthday, I love you so much. I literally cannot believe you're turning 26 today, it felt like we were both just chilling on the homecoming set yesterday! also this would be our sixth year of being friends, bestfriends, and lovers."  He was about to read more before Zendaya put her hand over his mouth.

"I think thats enough." She laughed nervously, Tom read the rest of the first paragraph in his mind and his eyes widened thinking about how awkward it would be if he read it out loud.

Tom looked at Zendaya and she grinned at him, who knows what was on that paper.

Everyone ate their cake, danced, had their fun then people had to start leaving. Only Zendaya stayed.

Zendaya and Tom were sitting in his backyard, looking at the bright moon.

"Look, it's so beautiful!" Zendaya stared in awe, pointing up at it.

"You know what's even more beautiful? You." He kept his eyes on her. She had worn a pretty blue dress for him that she looked amazing in.

Zendaya looked at him and started laughing, "That's so cheesy!" She giggled while feeling herself turn hot, she knew it was stupid but it was so adorable.

She loved how he always managed to sneak in a compliment towards her everyday.

Her laughing faded into muffles as Tom kissed her, he held her face close to his and she held the back of his neck and head.

Tom deepened the kiss, and as Z tried pulling away. His lips followed her, he didn't wanna stop. He missed her so much.

"Okay, calm down tiger." She joked, "I have to leave tomorrow morning. I wish I could stay with you." She sighed, looking down at the floor.

Tom took her chin into his hands and turned her face to look at him, "Then lets make this our last night before you go. You know what I mean by night, right?" He said, putting his hand on her arm.

She nodded and kissed him again, more passionately, as if it was their last day on earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 39.4K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
141K 7.7K 40
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
844K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...