The Forever Bond

By KashishSharanyaShara

Disclaimer : the book contains violence, assault, cussing etc, do read at your own risk take it as a friction... More

Character sketch
ένας •
δυο •
τρία •
τέσσερα •
πέντε •
έξι •
επτά •
οκτώ •
εννιά •
δέκα •
έντεκα •
δώδεκα •
δεκατρείς •
δεκατέσσερα •
δεκαπέντε •
δεκαέξι •
δεκαεπτά •
δεκαοχτώ •
δεκαεννέα •
είκοσι •
είκοσι ευα •
είκοσι δύο •
είκοσι τεσσερα •
εικοσι πέντε •
26

είκοσι τρία •

313 62 10
By KashishSharanyaShara

They looked around finding the blood flowing  to the caskets in the cemetery, all of a sudden they heard something cracking, the gusts blowing rapidly . They heard noise of someone waking up and the land beneath cracked up which made them fall apart by the sudden reflex.

Sana : what the actual fuck is going on??

Victor : the evil spirits are awaking.

Alex : bitch it's not the time wake up go back to sleep.

Sidharth stood up helping the others, he looks at the direction where he could hear the noises he saw a bunch on dead people walking in a weird way to there way, there skin was pale like vampires, black eyes, red busted lips having bruises all over there face and body, they had a evil smirk crept on there pale face.

Sana : what are we suppose to do??

Jack : give them a lap dance I guess.

Alex : bitch this is not the right time to dance for the  wrong people who wouldn't even give us money.

Sana : bruhhh they look scary.

Sid : because they are dead, and who they fuck is your brother here??

Victor : it's not the time to flirt.

Sana : well it's not the time to stand like statue of liberty.

Sid : I have got a plan.

Alex : finally someone is using his brain.

Sana : periodt‼️

Sid : I'm going to deal with you brother and sister later.

Jack : sidharth idiot say the dam paln, they are getting closer to us.

Sid : run!!

Victor: what??

Sid : run for your damm life people.

Saying so he ran the opposite direction leaving the four of them standing numb at there place watching him running.

Sana : this was the plan??

Alex : more over what the actual fuck was that?? I don't call it a run it's a freaking falsh in werewolf form.

Sid : stop standing there like a dumb donkey run , shehnaaz get your fucking ass up here now.

He said stopping far away from them yelling top of his lungs, Jack ran toward the North side leaving the three , Victor shook his head snapping his finger which made him fly.

Sana : bitch what??

She said in disbelief looking at the whole thing, Alex nods in agreement saying.

Alex : I just witness the DC world, one ran like a fucking flash like an idiot another one flew away like a super man to no where , my brother was the jocker and now you want to be the wonder women or Batman??

Sana : I like marvel more.

Alex : black widow ??

Sid : shehnaaz you idiot come here right now.

He said gaining there attention, they shook there head turning towards the evil spirt getting closer to them alex took a deep breath flying up with the help of the witches rune.

Alex : I prefer Hawkeyes.

Sana : and I like loki.

She said drawing the sun rune in the air pushing it at the evil spirt burning them, but they appeared again making her confuse, her hand was held by sidharth who pulled her along with him running towards the previous spot where he had been running, he held her hand tight running  further into the cemetery with out looking back.

Sana : what is the point of running??

Sid : to safe our lives.

Sana : I'm dead already.

Sid : ok then I'm going to leave you here why don't you have a blood party with those evil spirits.

Sana : noooo

He shook his head stopping in front of a home in the middle of the cemetery, it was a old house which hand a huge angel statue in front of it. The house looked scary from outside which had climbers and creepers over it, shehnaaz was terrified about it.

Sana : sidharth i think so we should go back home.

Sid : we have come all the way here we are not leaving.

Sana : it looks scary sidharth, I'm....

She said stuttering clutching his hand tight in hers looking around terrified at the tress, the statue and the house. She hides behind him holding his hand tight and clutching his T-shirt from the back looking at the moon which was now orange.

Sid : shehnaaz I'm here why are you scared??

Sana : I'm scared for you too, I know I'm a vampire who is strong enough to deal with the evil and demon not a dam ghost... I'm scared it's like....

Sid : shhhh everything will be fine just stay by my side don't go anywhere I'm with you.

Sana: don't leave me.

Sid : I'm not.

He says looking into her eyes giving her an assurance through them saying he wouldn't leave her ,  the rest joined them near the entrance of the house.

Alex : now this is haunted as fuck.

Jack : what's the point of being a supernatural being when you are scared of something which isn't even real.

Sana : bitch what who did you think they were your fellow mates or your clones.

Sid : stop overreacting you too, let's just get inside the house.

Sana : is it even necessary to do so??

Victor : we need to get the sword remember.

Alex : isn't it in Rome??

Victor: it is but to get to Rome you need to get in from here.

Sana : you got be kidding me, isn't there any other way.

Jack : it's the only option.

Alex : the portal rune???

Sid : you know what happened last time so I'm bailing on that option, and don't be such a p*sy be a man and woman get in.

Sana: why don't you be a man and get in there first??

Sid : I can prove my manliness in a different way to baby....

He whispered in her ears, she bites her lips listening to his husky voice pushing her legs together holding his shirt even more tight.

Sid : but for now if you say so.

He said taking slow steps towards the gates opening it which made the bats and the crows sitting on the house roof and on the cross flyaway, they could here the sounds by the owl who sat on the windows of the house, shehnaaz ran towards sidharth looking at all of this crashing on his back holding him.

Sid : let's just get in now shall we.

He said holding shehnaaz hand from his back pulling her front next to him, Victor stood on sidharth right nodding his head getting inside with Jack and Alex following him along with sidharth and shehnaaz, sidharth tries to open the door which didn't open, punched the lock and kicked  the door open in one go sending a wink towards shehnaaz who rolled her eyes. As soon as the doors opened they saw the lights turned on and someone running out from the doors, shehnaaz whisper screams at this hiding her face in sidharth shoulder.

Alex : who was that?? Who disappeared in thin air like that??

Victor : dona.

Jack : dona???

Victor : she is the caretaker of the cemetery who was locked up by Mammon   as a punishment for disrespecting him, no one could let her out except him but sidharth being a werewolf and shadow hunter who posses powers let her free.

" Thanks for freeing me from the curse " Said dona standing behind them. Shehnaaz screams by the sudden voice pulling sidharth who holds her by her arms before she fell down on the ground turning around facing dona.

Sid : you shouldn't be thankful for it, it was just a help nothing more.

Dona : why are you guys here?? It's the scary place on earth.

Jack : we want the gold sword which is taken by Mammon.

Dona : it's inside the house.

Victor : isn't it in Rome??

Dona : no he couldn't take it as it posses godly powers with in it, he left it at the casket inside the house, he couldn't even touch it. With the help of a shadow hunter he got here asking his subjects to protect it.

Sid : where is the casket??

Dona : at his chamber.

Sana : and the blood around??

Dona : it belong to human's who have pure soul, he uses there blood in awakening the evil.

Alex : how can we stop this??

Dona : purify the cemetery from the holy water.

Sid : holy water??

Dona : it's the only way.

Saying so she disappeared, the five of them looked at each other, getting inside the castel. Victor pulled out his compass to find the room.

Victor: it's at the West side wing.

Shehnaaz nods her head creating a portal which got them to the chamber, Alex opened the casket to take out the sword when someone grabs his hand from the casket. There slept Mammon  in the casket holding Alex from his slimy fleshly hand, he got up looking at the others inside the room.

Sana : that der'mo tricked us . ( shit)

She said looking at Mammon who laughed like a maniac still holding on to Alex hand and pushing him away throwing him on the wall, his back hits the wall falling on the ground Jack helped his brother glaring at Mammon  who flew up in the air getting out of the casket, he raised his hand up in the air pointing at shehnaaz chocking her neck with his hand standing near her she tried pulling his hand off her, sidharth tried helping her but was stopped by Mammon  who pushed him away looking at him with his hypnotic eyes shehnaaz changed into her vampire form piercing her nails into Mammon  chest which made him drop his hands down from her neck, he moved back holding his chest , jack jabs his shoulder with his sword.

Sid : victor find the sword with Alex we will take care of him.

Saying so he transfer himself into a wolf attacking Mammon , they nod there head getting out in search of the sword. Victor took out his compass again chanting a spell creating a shield around the house.

Victor : it's in the other side of the castle, in the basement.

They moved to the basement to get the sword, shehnaaz flew up in the air attacking Mammon from the backside he moved further to be stabbed at his chest, sidharth rips his heart of his body pulling his head off his body, he and shehnaaz used there healing and sun power burning him down.

Victor opened the casket pulling out the sword of the box, looking at it.

Sid : it's the original one isn't it??

Alex : yes it's the original one.

He said picking it up looking at it closely checking , giving it to the rest to hold it.

Sana : we need to purify the place before anymore demon or evil take control over it.

Victor used his magic in purifying the place bringing it back to normal, they got out to see everything looked normal the moon was back to its original form there was no river of blood nor the castle.

Sana : what was your take over the mate thing ??

Asked shehnaaz sitting in front of sidharth changing into a comfortable clothing on the couch in her appartment to sidharth who was laying on her bed burying his face in her pillow , he sighs sitting up.

Sid : I was scared.

Sana : scared??

Sid : because you are my mate.

Sana : you wanted a werewolf to be your mate.

She said feeling a little disappointed listening to him, he shook his head  .

Sid : I was ok about anyone but...

Sana : it is me.

Sid : yes, because we are enemies who hate each other. Who wouldn't want to stay around each other even for a second.

Sana : I don't hate you.

Sid : you don't??

He asked with Astonishment in his eyes looking at her who walked towards her bed sitting next to him looking into his eyes.

Sana : I never hated you, I just disliked your guts, your attitude or the way people approach you.

Sid : you were jealous of me??

Sana : no, I didn't like the way you rejected my friendship. You do remember that I wanted to be Your friend but you rejected it saying I was a complete brat and a dumb women.

Sid : I didn't say that , I said I don't want to be your friend because you are too good to be my friend and we are werewolf and vampires who hate each other.

Sana : so there was no point of being friends, did you wanted to change your mate .

She asked looking at him intensely who looked back at her with the same intensity .

Sid : in the beginning the thought of you being my mate scared me as our thinking, perspective, living and everything is different it's still is. I was even ready to fight against my mother in doing so, but I never felt the need of changing it maybe at one point I wanted to see how would things go around if we were mates it's good that I gave a chance and didn't go against the system.

Sana : are you happy with this??

Sid : at the beginning I wasn't now I want this. What about you?? What do you think??

Sana : I never knew I would be your mate or be anyone's mate.

Sid : I bet you thought you were malik mate.

Sana : no way, it's good that you didn't say me in the beginning.

Sid : if I would have??

Sana : I would have killed you, but still I will.

Sid : why??

Sana : for lying that arti is your mate, why would you do that??

Sid : did it effect you.

Sana : it fucking did, that puttana saying my mate as hers knowing it isn't the truth. ( bitch)

Sid : you were jealous??

He says smirking looking at her pouting face.

Sana : jealous?? I wanted to freaking pull every strands of her hair turn her bald pull those fake nails, remove those plastic from her lips and boobs and seperate her brain from her pathetic head and play score with it.

She says with red eyes, his mouth forms into an o shape thinking the possibilities of the situation which might take place soon.

Sid : back to mate thing I want you to meet my pack.

Sana : I have met them already.

Sid : in an official way why not on the ball day??

Sana : are you sure??

Sid : I'm positive about it.

Sana : ohhh our mother's are going to be there??

Sid : hmmm.

Sana : I'm a bit sceptical about this whole ball thing. People will get to know we are the kids of the moon Goddess.

Sid : everything will be fine .

He said laying back on the bed, she got next to him sleeping in the gown, he pulls the sheets over them turning around facing her.

Sana : what??

Sid : wear the rob back on??

Sana: why??  It's better this way.

Sid : not for me.

Sana : I don't care .

She says pulling the sheets over till her head, he pulls it back down looking at her who glared at him.

Sid : I can't breathe, don't do that.

Sana : why don't you just say you want to look at my face till the sleep took over you.

She said wiggling her eyebrows smirking, he rolled his eyes wrapping his arms around her waist placing his leg over her. She rested her head on his chest patting his head to put him to sleep .

Sid : sleep.

Sana : you know I can't, so I'm putting you to sleep good night.

Saying so she kisses his forehead pulling the sheets over them patting his head till the sleep took over him.

The Mormon castle, imagine a cross.

To be continued

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
34.9K 3.2K 27
The story contains cussing, violence, sensitive topic and mature content do read it at your own risk, if you don't like reading books like these than...
348K 31.3K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂�...
15.5K 1.7K 12
An another story of Sidnaaz💕