๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ - ๐™ข๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By user72496x

๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™“, ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐˜… ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š, ๐™…๐™Ÿ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ญ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ โœˆ๏ธŽโœˆ๏ธŽโœˆ๏ธŽ I young girl who has a pas... More

๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•„๐”ผ๐•Š๐•Š๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ผ
๐•—๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ

๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–

249 6 0
By user72496x

I woke up not to late today.All that was on my mind was Sarah so I quickly texted her "how r u today?" I sent it then got up and got changed into a black tank top and green shorts and white shoes.

I remembered that I was going golfing with my brother and his friends later in the day so I quickly straighten my hair and done my makeup so I looked somewhat presentable.

While sitting in my chair my phone light up "better I'm going to apologise to John b for the other day about him losing his job" I smiled "cool cool gotta go golfing with the boys now message you in a bit" I replied.

"Paige hurry up" my brother yelled.

"I'm coming" I said.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and got a white hoodie just to wear and then quickly skipped down the stairs I met my brother in the car.

We left the house ready to pick up Rafe and Topper they got in the car I was on my phone texting Layla the boys was having there own conversation.

We pulled io to the golfing area "ready for me to win today boys" I said I've always been competitive with them since I was younger "as if" Rafe said "what thinks you'll win you couldn't before" I said "practice don't think you would have a golf sight the exact same as this" Rafe replied smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him and smirked.

The game got started and as my brother and Rafe went and collected the balls I went to Topper "how's Sarah today" I raised and eyebrow as I said "she fine yeah what'd you mean anyways we went on a boat trip this morning" he said and glared at me "nothing nothing just checking how she is" I said.

"Oh really" topper said in a tone.

"Yes really" I replied.

Once My brother and Rafe got back we had another go until two older men started shouting at us to move because we had been in that area for along time.

As we was taking Rafe went "oo a pogue" this made me look it was Pope he had groceries in hand Topper repetitively said "no it's fine don't worry just let him go" in a desperate tone "let's just go get your ball Rafe" my brother said.

"he put a gun to your head Topper" Rafe said in a tone "it's fine it's fine" Topper said "let's just go get your ball man" was what my brother said.

I rolled my eyes at them it's not as if Pope did anything to them.

I walked off to the over site while the boys talked as a girl I knew called me over.

{popes}
Rafe wasn't happy he would never let something go so he walked down the hill into Popes direction with a golf club in hand the boys began to follow "hey what's up man" Rafe said to pope. Pope ignored it until he got close and put the golf club on his beers "how much for all those beers" stopping Pope "there not for sale" Pope said trying to get on with his day.

Pope tried to walk of until Rafe pushed him lightly back "just-t give us one" Rafe asked him "you can just order them like everyone else" Pope said not giving in as he was supposed to be delivering them to someone "your not listening to me you got so many and we got nothing" Rafe said "we got nothing man" Topper joined in Zak who pope gathered as Paige's brother didn't say anything.

"There not even mine they're already paid for" pope said sounding desperate Rafe then began to look in the groceries bag but I was to late Rafe had hit all of the groceries on the floor "what the hell" Pope said raising his voice, Rafe got all in his business "I don't owe you shit" rafe said.

Pope tried to walk past but topper hoovered over him "just give us one of those beers" Topper asked him "no are you crazy" Pope said. Topper then grabbed the beers swinging pope to the ground his shoes had come off and there was food everywhere on the ground Pope got up and tried to punch Rafe but Rafe swung the golf club into pope.

"That's enough" Topper said "let's go" my brother said "stay down bitch" Rafe yelled down to Pope and threw the golf club next to him "stay off figure eight pogue" Rafe said crouched down to him and tapped his face.

{Paige's}
I walked back over to where I left the boys after talking to some of the girls. They was laughing which was a bad sign.

I looked at my brother who looked sidewards which was down the banking and I knew it was bad I quickly walked down there to see pope.

"Shit pope" I said

I ran to his sides to see he had blood in his mouth.

I caught my hands shaking I didn't know what to do.
"D-do you need water, I can go gets some" I stuttered. "It's okay Paige" he said while lifting himself up.

"Want me to help" i leant my hand out and give it to him which he grabbed I pulled him up I used the sleeve of my hoodie to rub blood of Popes face.

"Don't stain your hoodie" pope mumbled

"Don't stress it's fine" i said smiling.

"Where you going now" I asked "I got to finish my job with Jj" he said rolling his eyes "take this" i said getting money out of the back of my phone case "no" he snapped.

"It's not your fault" pope sung.

"But it is" I said

"No it's not" he argued

"I could've prevented it" i told him

"It's Rafe Paige he doesn't listen to anyone" he said.

"I could've stopped him" I disagreed

I walked with pope until two different paths came which was one to the cut and the other to figure eight I asked him again if he's okay and feeling fine which he said he was and then I walked home.

I felt bad for leaving pope in the way he was.

But it wasn't like I could do much more than I did except.

As I had money on me I thought the best thing to do was to pay Pope back and get him his groceries. I looked at the floor and what he had I write it all in my notes.

I made my way to the shop which didn't take long and got everything that pope had I doubled up on the bear. I thanked the shop keeper the only reason they let me get bear was because I said it was all for my dad which they accepted I then began to walk to château which was ten minute walk.

I knocked on the door which was answer by "John b hi" I smiled "just the person I needed to see come in"
I walked in and put the bags on the counter tops "so what is it" I said while I slumped onto the sofa.

"I kinda kissed Kiara" John b hummed.

"What no way" I laughed

"It was so awkward" he said biting his lower lip.

"Come on then explain" I said while looking at him in the chair "we was getting chased by police-" I cut him off "what! why?" I questioned "we went to the lighthouse to find out about my dad and this man called the police" he said "oh so it was for a good cause then did you find out anything" I asked "yeah that's what lead us to redfeild and you was involved" I smiled at his response.

"Go on then tell me more about Kiara" I said

"We was surfing today and she brung it up" he started

"Awkward" I laughed

"She asked if I told pope" the brunette boy said.

"Do they have a thing?" I asked.

We stayed up till around 8 laughing and joking until I looked outside.

"Im going to shoot" i said

"Want a lift" the boy asked

"It's okay" I declined

"Im giving you a lift" but he insisted

From that we was I the car "can you drop me off at my grandparents please" I asked "of course" he said.I told him about the groceries and to give them to pope for me

We was singing along to the song in the car until we got to my grandparents "thank you John b really" I said "thank you as well" he said.

I smiled and got out the car "see you John b" I said "bye shorty" he laughed.

{John b's}
I glanced at the girl who was standing outside her grandparents until I saw her grandma to make sure she got in okay.

The girl always brought joy to John b and he felt comforted whenever around her. Thinking back at the jokes they had today made John b stomach warm and full even though he hadn't eaten much that day.

He couldn't of told Paige that though as she would've gone crazy and forced him out of the house to get food.

Paige was like the sister John b needed she always reassured him and helped him whenever needed and now with his dad "missing" she definitely did that job.

It was like she baby sat him, he knew that and she did but she would never admit to that she cared for him a lot everyone could see that even Jj.

Jj probably got jealous sometime but Paige would reassure him all the time that he was perfect and enough.

Lastly Pope, hun and Paige you would think where blood related as they was just as smart as each other that's why Pope loved talking to the girl but if you went of looks you wouldn't expect the girl to know so much.

{Paige's}
I got to my grandpa and knocked on the door John b car waited until he saw me go inside.

I spoke to my grandparents for a while as my grandma insisted on me having food and she heard my stomach rumbling. After food I said goodnight to my grandparents I went to the spare room and drifted of to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 576 11
john b and his twin sister, on an adventure to find their father who went missing to have a good time all the time, turns into a treasure hunt. one t...
2.4K 31 18
The summer of your life. It started with a cop chase but what lays ahead is so much more. There will be conflicts, feelings, death, and love. What wi...
4.9K 146 21
โ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ , ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
499K 3.7K 62
โ€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...