Kei's Pokemon Adventure

By Piinky05

Kei Shimizu is a lovable boy from Pallet Town in Kanto. He is the childhood friend of both Ash Ketchum and Ga... More

Author's Note
Kei Shimizu Profile
Kei's 'Aurora' Team
Kei's Special Pokemon
Prologue 1: Eevee & Kirlia
~Pokemon Advanced Generations~
A Hole Lotta Trouble!
Now That's Flower Power! Pt. 2

228 7 1
By Piinky05

(I still haven't finish the pt 2 of "A hole lotta trouble, so I'll skip it and publish this chapter!

Drew will be debuting here so hehe)

Kei's POV

I got a call from one of the Pokemon Contest judges, Raoul Contesta, asking if I could be one of the judges in a Pokemon Contest held at Slateport City. He said that my presence will be kept hidden until the contest starts or when I arrive because when I get off the boat, people will surely recognize me and I could take my time traveling from where I am to Slateport City.

I asked him when will the contest be held and he answered me that it will be held in 3 days and 2 weeks time, so yeah, here I am traveling from where I was to Slateport City.

But not before calling and asking Ash and Brock where they were because I remembered Ash mentioned his traveling friend, May, entering her first Pokemon Contest in the next town or city they come across.

They said that she will be having her debut contest on Slateport City. So I called him before I left that I will be heading there too and I asked them both (Ash and Brock) to keep it a secret until I have arrived there.

This is going to be exciting!! More and more beginner coordinators entering and showcasing their bonds with their pokemon and form them into performances that will let others see who they are and their strong connections with their partners I thought, I know that May is only starting out but I could feel that she will be a coordinator that would shine along with others.

I noticed that we docked in the port of Slateport City. I got the Ash's message to meet up in the beach in front of the Pokemon Center.

Sylveon is by my side, wrapping her ribbons in my arm as we walked out of the boat together.

When we were on solid ground, people looked our way, even though I was wearing my traveling attire with a hat and sunglasses.

They started whispering as me and Sylveon walked passed them to the Pokemon Center. Then someone shouted "Hey! Isn't that Kei Shimizu?! The Prince of Galaxy?! The Top Coordinator that has one every Grand Festival?!". Then all eyes were on me now.

Me and Sylveon stared at each other, then started sprinting to go hide.

"It is him!"

"He has a Sylveon and we all know the only coordinator with a super rare eeveelution, it's Kei!, the Top Coordinator himself!"

"Let's get an autograph!"

"Kei!"

"Kei! Can I get an autograph?!"

"Let's go!"

"Follow him!"

Me and Sylveon ran as far as we could and hid in the forest near the beach. When the coast is clear, we stopped for a bit and rest.

Man, leaving the boat just like that was a bad idea I thought, Ash, where are you guys?

~At Ash and his friends location~

Third Person's POV

"Wow! So this is Slateport City's beaches" a certain girl-obsessed rock type trainer, Brock. "And not to mention the beautiful ladies in swimsuit" he added with heart shaped eyes.

"Oh boy, there he goes again" said a little boy, around 7, with glasses named Max, May's little brother.

Ash then faced May and asked, "So May, when will you start practicing for your contests?"

"Hmm" May 'hmm'ed, "I think this place is perfect for practicing!" she exclaimed, pointing at the beach.

May then spun arround and threw her pokeball, Beautifly coming out with sparkly and beautiful wings. But after May stopped spinning, she felt dizzy and fell onto the ground. Ouch.

Then May took out 3 Frisbees and told Beautifly what to do.

"Beautifly! Use Gust" May called out and she threw the Frisbees. The Frisbees were thrown towards the pokemon and she used Gust to blow it back. It worked but it created a sandstorm, blowing them all the way.

Then they headed off to a more isolated place in the shore lines but when they were about to leave, Ash and Brock heard something that perked up their ears.

"Guys! Guys! Did you hear?!" someone said, approaching her friends.

"Heard what?" one of her friends asked.

"The Top Coordinator Kei Shimizu is hear! In Slateport City!!"

"What?! Really?!"

"Yes! Maybe he's here to be one of the judges or a guest! If he is then maybe he would perform! Ohh I'm so excited!

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Let's go see him!"

"Yeah!"

Then they left.

Brock and Ash gave each other a look, a knowing look and left to catch up with May and Max.

Kei's POV

*Phew* "Looks like we managed to get away from them, huh Sylveon?" I said to my partner, both of us still panting.

"Hmm, now... Where are we?" I said looking around. When we were both busy running from our fans, we weren't aware where we were heading to, so now, we only see trees. We decided to walk for a few more minutes to find out where we are.

After 10 mins of nonstop walking, we see a path leading to the Private Resort that was booked for me to stay in. I sighed in relief and we both began to walk towards it.

While we were walking towards the resort, I didn't notice a green haired boy taking a double take of me. I walked passed him and went inside the building.

Drew's POV

I was heading out of the resort to head to the beach and practice my performance for the pokemon contest held here on Slateport City in 2 weeks time. Me and my pokemon have a lot of time preparing.

I'm going to win this contest and win the Contest Ribbon I thought to myself.

While I was leaving, I saw someone with a light blue hat and glasses heading towards us. He was walking straight ahead, must be another coordinator that will be participating in the contest.

I just shrugged and minded my own business. But what I couldn't believe my eyes is that...

A Sylveon wrapping her ribbons on his arms as they walked together. I got curious and watched him more closely and I noticed that he has white hair and light blue eyes. He looked so familiar.

He has a Sylveon, white hair and light blue eyes, Is he...? I asked myself, No! No! That would be impossible! If I think who I think it is then this would be one heck of an encounter I told myself, slightly shaking my head.

Then I left and headed to a more secluded part of the beach.

When I arrived, I saw that it was occupied by a girl and her Beautifly. It looks like they were entering the contest. But after seeing their 'performance', the girl needs more practice.

She called her pokemon to use Gust gently so that the Frisbees would be catched easily and controllably.

She catched 2 of the Frisbees while the other one went passed her and went towards me.

"Watch out!" they all yelled to me.

I caught the Frisbee with no problem. I then twirled it around my finger.

Then the girl approached me and apologized, "I'm sorry!"

"Please don't tell me you're entering the pokemon contest with a cheesy act like that?" I asked, offensively.

"Huh?" she said confusedly.

I then threw the frisbee on her feet and approached her.

She looked at me angrily.

"You've got no finesse, no moves-"

"Hey! Who are you to tell me that?!" she said to me.

"If you must know, I'm Drew. Pokemon Coordinator" I introduced to her and them.

Her friends then approached us.

"Really? He's just like you May" said a boy with a red cap and a Pikachu by his shoulders.

"Please, no comparison, you see, you and your pokemon" I looked between her and her pokemon, "you have no style" I added and smirked.

She looked even more pissed, "Hey! You can insult me all you want but don't you dare make fun of my pokemon!" she exclaimed angrily at me.

I put my hand in front of her face to silence her. "Woah! just calm down, little girl" I said to her, still smirking.

She was very angry but I push her away every time she comes close.

"May! don't listen to what he says!" said a little boy with glasses.

"Yeah! why don't you show us all, you're great pokemon" challenged the boy with a Pikachu.

"Why? what good will that do?" I asked, smirkingly. "I think you children ought to be on your way"

They looked at me dumbfoundedly, "Uhhhhh"

"Should we?" asked the glasses boy.

I then pointed behind me, towards the resort I was staying, "You see, this is a beach, reserved for someone like me who stays at that resort" I informed them.

"Grrrrrrr" the named May was angrily looking at me.

"C'mon, let's go" said the Pikachu boy.

Then they turned to leave but May turned back towards me and said how she'll be a good coordinator and I must watch her.

After they left, my thoughts then went back to that cute white haired boy from earlier. Now that I think about it now, I'm certain that it was Kei Shimizu, The Prince of Galaxy, The Top Coordinator of the whole world he thought.

Then I closed my eyes for a second then opened them again.

If he's here then he must have been invited to judge or be a guest in the pokemon contest held here in two weeks.

I then think again, getting lost in my thoughts.

If that's the case then...

I then felt a wave of determination.

Then, even more the reason that I must win the contest. To show him that I'm a coordinator worthy of his recognition...

...worthy of  him...

Time Skip ~While looking for berries~

Third Person's POV

"Torchic! Where are you!?" exclaimed May, looking for her lost pokemon.

"Torchic! Come on out!"

Then they heard branches rustling nearby and they approached it to see what it was. When they found the source of the rustling, it revealed that it was Torchic, dangling on a branch that contains the berried they were looking for.

"Torchic! You found some berries! Good job!" May said proudly to her pokemon.

Then they ran towards Torchic but the branch broke off.

"TORCHIC!!"

"Beautifly! Use String Shot!" called May.

The said pokemon used String Shot and caught Torchic. May hugged the pokemon in relief.

"Hm" said someone. They turned to see Drew holding the branch with the berries.

While holding the branch, "That last attack had some art to it" he said while smirking.

"Thank you" May said plainly.

"Hey! Those berries belong to Torchic, give them back!" she said to the greenette.

"Alright" Drew agreed, "But you have to battle with me first" he said to May.

"No way" declined May.

"Why not? Afraid you'd embarrassed yourself , again?" he said, tauntingly.

May looks mad but she agreed, "Fine! Accept!"

"Good, smart move" said Drew.

"May's gonna battle with Drew...?" asked Ash, unsure if the girl was in her right mind.

"Pika" said Pikachu.

A few meters away from them, a light blue haired boy was watching from a branch in the trees, listening to their interaction while sitting on the branch and dangling his feet.

"Hmm... this would be interesting" he said, "don't you think so, Sylveon?" he asked his partner.

"Yeon" replied his partner, smiling at him.

They looked back to watching them from the branch.

Wonder how they got there? Let's flashback to a few hours ago.

To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 32 5
Meet Celestia Mew Fate, the girl who has big dream of becoming the Greatest Pokémon Master, Top Coordinator, and Top Performer of all time! She will...
6.9K 163 16
[This version of the story is no longer being updated. Click on profile to find the rewritten version, or copy and paste the link in the a/n.] ~ [Nam...
4.1K 114 76
What if Ash is a coma? This would explain why Ash and his friends don't age. If this is true, Ash's story could restart again and introduce characte...
88.3K 1.8K 70
a girl who want to become a top coordinator and Pokémon master read more to find out