Trust above Everything

By shikaShetty453

This story is about Abhinav Raichand and Shravya Mehta... It is an arranged marriage love story.... Let's pee... More

Character
Part 1
Part2
Part4
Part5
Part 6
Part7
Part8
Part9
Part10
Part11
Part12
Part13

Part3

86 3 0
By shikaShetty453

Raichand and Mehta mansion is adjacent to each other..
Both the mansions is decorated beautifully as it's their children Shlok and Anushas wedding......

Abhinav was very happy to his sister smiling and enjoying... He always wanted her best and he knows Shlok is best choice for Anusha... Abhinav though maintained cordial relationship with his parents he took all his responsibility as elder brother and fulfilling all his duty...

Abhi's granny means Kailash mom who came to attend wedding was very happy to see abhi as she loves him a lot and only one other than Arnav know his pain and sufferings..

Abhi too loves his granny a lot  so most of the time he visited her during Holidays..
Kailash's mom , Arundathi Raichand stays with  in Kolkata.. she have a very good relationship with Alok Mehta's parents... She loves Shravya a lot... She also knows her pain ... So she is planning something.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 4.7K 50
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

369K 18.5K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
62.2K 2.4K 30
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
55.9K 2.7K 42
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...