Meet Me There (Craig Tucker x...

Oleh BrGrRoCo

Craig Tucker keeps getting little love letters from a secret admirer, and he has been for five years. Finally... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One: What's This?
Chapter Two: You Won't Find Me
Chapter Three: Blizzard
Chapter Four: Messenger
Chapter Five: Memories of the First Day
Chapter Seven: You
Heelllppp!!
A/N
Chapter Eight: Out For a Day
Chapter Nine: Dad...
Chapter Ten: It's All Gone Wrong
Chapter Eleven: New Beginning
Last Announcement

Chapter Six: Stark's Pond

13.3K 590 736
Oleh BrGrRoCo

Craig's POV

I look all around me. No one seems to be doing anything astray from normal. Maybe....... maybe they're fooling me! No, why would they? They love me, right?

Right......... they wouldn't.

I look around me every once in a while to see if anyone is staring at me or doing something weird that could be what Butters described.

I tried to make connections before of who might send Butters to tell me this, but it failed. Anyone and everyone would send Butters to tell anyone anything. He told no lies, but kept secrets very well and he did what anyone told him to as long as it didn't get him in trouble. Sometimes, I feel bad for the kid.

I look around again. Nothing.

Maybe it'll be at some other time of the day. Or sometime tomorrow. Or something.

I'll keep my eye out anyway.

I go open my locker and take the note out.

Good morning, Craig. Just the other day, I was remembering the first note and the first day of all of this. You came to school sickly, almost looking like death itself, and you left with a brighter shade of color on your face. I remember you crying after you read the note. I remember feeling like I made a difference, and feeling like I could do anything. I'm sorry if this brought back bad memories, but I had to let you know that I remember every single face you make when you get these. They all make me smile. P.s, your welcome, and I love you. With all the love in me~~~

I smile and look around to see who might be watching. I see a few set of eyes, but all look away within a few seconds.

I mentally shrug and walk to class with everything I need. A few seconds later, Clyde, Token, and Tweek walk in. Clyde and Token are talking while Tweek just walks behind with nervous smile. While Clyde and Token sit down behind me, Tweek walks around the desks and sits next to me as always.

I look over at him. "What's got you in a good mood this morning?" I ask with a straight face.

He flinches and looks over at me with that little nervous smile. "Nnnmm! I wa-was just thinkin' about som-something." He says. I look forward. There's still two minutes till the bell. Dude, I guess that him getting the combo really did help.

I lay my head down on my desk and look around once again.

Still nothing.

~A few days later~

Clyde has seen every last note of mine now. He just finished reading the latest one.

"Craig," He starts. "These last four have been sorta weird compared to the others." I look over at him.

"Yeah, I know. I don't understand them, but I've started to. I looked them up. They're couplets, little two lined poems." I explain.

"Oh..... how is this relevant?" He asks me.

I go over to him. "Look-" I take the little couplets and put them in order of when I got them. "Still I love you after five years
Truely I'll cry if you were in tears

"All day everyday, I'll only love you
Round every bend, it's always true

"Kicked and fought, so you could know
Solemnly swear, I love you so

"Pondering, are you, of who am I?
Only the clues will decided " I read them outloud. "Now take the first letter of each line: S-T-A-R-K-S-P-O. Starks P-O, which is probably-"

"Stark's Pond." He finishes for me. I nod and keep my face straight. I hear him chuckle a bit.

"What?" I say, looking over at him.

"Nothing, it just feels like we're trying to solve some mysterious case like investigators, like when we were younger." I roll my eyes.

"Difference being we were really trying to solve something. Now, we're just trying to reveal a secret." I respond. After a minute or so, I sigh and lay back on my bed.

"Hey man, I gotta go. See you tomorrow." Clyde walks out of the room and I wave.

Within these few days, I've notice four of the ten people acting nicer than usual- Tweek, Jenny, Thomas, and Kevin.

It's pretty early in the game, but I'm betting that it isn't Jenny.

I guess I'll just find out later on. Hopefully soon.

~*~

I open my locker and wait for the next, maybe final, clue to the mystery. Inside the locker lay two blue notes. I pick up one and read it.

Hello, Craig. I'm sorry I haven't been giving you real nites these past days, but maybe the poem in its entirety will help make you feel better. I wanted a different way to say I love you other than a regular note, and one long poem all at once didn't seem as..... romantic, I guess. Besides the point, I can't wait to talk to you in person and tell you who I am, but I'll have to, just for a little longer. I want to see your face when you see me, even if it may be anger or sadness or something. I just want you to know, now. I love you, so so much. I'll see you soon. With every bit of love~~~

I smile, knowing that I almost have the answer. Out of those four..... the final four......

I think......

I think it'll be ok.

I put the note in my pocket and read the next one.

Now follow where you need to go
Done this week, the time below.

7:35pm

I love you. Bring no one with you.

I smile.

The final piece, hopefully! I'm gonna find them! I'll know and-

And then what? If I don't love them..... then I really will feel bad...... but we'll get closer as friends, for sure. And if I do like them......

Then I like them, that's what.

Today..... today I have to go home right away, I need to connect everything. I'll find out who it is.

Finally......

~*~

I walk up to my room in desperation with Clyde tailing me. I shut the door after he comes in.

I take out and hand him both notes, which he quickly reads through.

"Ok, so where's the other poem things?" I take them out of my drawer.

" Still I love you after five years. Truely I'll cry if you were in tears. All day everyday, I'll only love you. Round every bend, it's always true. Kicked and fought, so you could know, Solemnly swear, I love you so. Pondering, are you, of who am I? Only the clues will decided. Now follow where you need to go. Done this week, the time below. 7:35pm. I love you. Bring no one with you." I say the whole thing outloud. "So..... you can't come, and sometime this week at 7:35, I'm going to Stark's Pond." I say.

Clyde sighs. "When are you going?" He asks.

I look at the time. 4:16pm. I sit on my bed. "Today. I have about three hours until then."

"Who do you think it is?"

I sigh. "Jenny, Tweek, Thomas, or Kevin."

He rolls his eyes. "Be specific- which one?"

I lay back. "Which do you think?"

"You answer first, I asked first. So tell me." He says.

I groan. "I dunno. It could be any of them."

"Fine...." He says. After a few seconds, he grins. "Who do you want it to be?" I glare at him.

I don't answer. I know. I don't want him to know, though. He knows everything except that, and he won't know unless it is who I want it to be.

"Well?" He says.

I flip him off. "I'm not saying." I say.

Clyde hops onto the bed and looks down on me.

"Could it be that my best freind likes another guy, and I don't know about it?" He teases. I feel my face get slightly warmer. "I always knew it!! Well, not really, but I totally saw that you didn't like tits!" I sit up, flip him off with both hands, and growl at him. He chuckles and puts his arm on my shoulder. "Just messing with you, man, even if it's true."

"Shut the fuck up, Clyde." I say. Dammit, I hate him sometimes.

"Ah, but one last question: who's the lucky guy?" He asks. I push his arm away.

"I'm not telling unless it is who I hope." I say. He sighs.

"Alright, but at least let me help you get ready for your date." I look at him with a confused face. "Dating Bebe was a fuckig nightmare, and one of the most important things in her mind was appearance. No, I didn't pay attention to what she say, only to what she did." I watch him stand and walk to my closet.

"Hey-" I start.

"Shush." He says. Goddamnit, Clyde. I sit on the edge of my bed, waiting for what he has in mind.

~*~

I look at myself in the mirror. He fixed my hat, got me my kick-ass dark blue dragon jacket and fixed that too, got me a bright white shirt and fixed it, and got a nice pair of black pants.

"I look like a middle-schoolar on their first date."

"That's the point!" He replies. "You're not the fancy type, but you aren't lazy. You honestly look like you taking your date to the fair." I shrug.

"Guess you're right on that." I say simply.

I hear Clyde chuckle a bit. "That took way less time than when Bebe did this to me." I roll my eyes.

"That's because she's a girl." He starts laughing.

"Too true, man, too true." He smiles. I look over to the clock. 4:34pm.

Still plenty of time.

~*~

"Craig! Wake up, it's almost time! Wake up, godammit!"

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. "Wha-"

"Dude, it's 7:27!! Get your ass up, I need to fix your clothes." I stand up and let him fix my clothes. After a minute, I'm good to go.

"Alright, go home, I'll tell you who tomorrow. See you, man." I walk with him out the door. I start walking to Stark's Pond as he walks to his house.

This is it. I'll know who. I just don't want these notes to stop. I guess I could ask them to keep sending them or something. Yeah..... yeah, that's just what I'll do.......

I pick up the pace to Stark's Pond as I pass the many houses.

After a few minutes of thought and walking, I reach the pond and I sit on the log. I look at my phone's clock. 7:34pm. I look up and all around. Suddenly, something touchez my shoulder.

"Hey Craig, uh, your.... your secret lover, is, uh, is happy that you came." I turn around.

"Butters?"

"They wanted me to.... to speak for them, uh, until they want to reveal them.... themself." He explains. "They're sitting...... waiting in the bush, uh, over there." He points at a bush and I look.

"When are they going to show themself?" I ask hopefully.

"Uh.... after I'm done saying, uh, what he wants me to say." He responds. I nod. "They said that they.... they love you and they're really happy that, uh, that you really came. They want to know if, uh.... if you liked the poem." I slightly smile.

"Yeah. I did." I say. Butters looks back and nods.

"O-ok, they wanted to, uh, to know do you remember the, uh, the first note?"

My eyes widen and I nod. "Word for word." I say quietly.

"Ok...... and only, uh, one last thing." I stand up from the log. "You, uh, you need to where this and promise you'll at..... you'll at least give them a hug, even if you, uh, you don't feel that way for them." I nod. He pulls out a black blindfold and puts it around my eyes well enough to where I can't see anything. "I'm gonna, uh..... I'm gonna get going now." He says. I hear footsteps move away from me and I stand still.

Suddenly, after a minute, I hear the bush rustle. Footsteps get closer and closer to where I stand. The stop right in front of me and I feel someone reach around my head to the back of the blindfold. The hands fumble to untie the knot. I reach my hands up to help and whoever it is whimpers a little. We untie the knot and the fold slowly falls off of my face.

I look down at who it is. I feel a smile reach my mouth as I see the face of the secret admirer.

"He-hey Craig." Tweek Tweak shakes with his words.

~*~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

61.8K 1.6K 22
Stan begins to act strangely and Craig can't seem to figure out why the other is acting so weird. He soon finds out after a trip to Stan's House - ...
214K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...
370K 7.4K 33
You just moved into a new town called South Park to start a new life with new friends and to try to forget about you- Wait. Who's that boy with gorge...
37.6K 1.2K 19
[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to caffeine. He had been bullied a lot for...