Sneaky Link|| KDG

By liyahhh_xo

just read it pooh ๐Ÿ˜˜ More

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

01

5.7K 149 48
By liyahhh_xo

Atlanta, Georgia

Jayda Alani Cheaves
September 30

"mhm" he groaned and gripped my ass as i rode him. "give me that shit"

"ohh fuck" i moan feeling myself reach my peak.

reaching down with my right hand i rub my clit, inching closer and closer to my orgasm.

"mhm, ride that dick like it's yours" he slapped my ass making me moan louder.

you see how he said like it's yours? yeah he said like cause it ain't mine he had a whole girl back home and i was just filling in. ugh i'm not even in the mood no more.

i rubbed myself faster and that made me cum quick.

"damn Jayda, you show out every time"

"mhm" i say getting off him.

"what yo problem is?" he asked as i made my way towards my chair.

i grabbed my pink robe to cover my naked body and sat in the chair. i look at myself through the mirror and seen his body standing behind me.

"you mad at me?"

"no Kentrell" i sigh

"then why you acting like that?"

"i'm not acting like anything" i stand to my feet.

"it seem like-" while he was talking his phone rang interrupting him.

"better answer that, it might be wifey" i say trying to hide my attitude.

he walked back over to my bed grabbing his phone placing it to his ear.

"yeah, i'll be home in two days... right now i'm at the hotel...they left...mhm, bye" he said ending the call.

"sound like you need to get home to your bitch" i say going to the bathroom.

i turned the water on and he took that as a sign to hop in with me.

"you jealous" he asked and his body was pressed against me.

"no" i roll my eyes.

the rest of the shower was silent and once he was done i kicked him out. i'm lying. we were laid up, cuddling in my bed.

"say, i gotta hit the studio but tomorrow ima slide though" he said with his face in my neck

"i got a club hosting"

"i'll pop out to that then"

"okay"

he left and here i was alone. nothing new but damn, this shit is boring.

i looked at the time only nine. nine forty to be exact. i called up my home girl Dess.

"yes wayda" she answered the facetime call.

"bitch i'm sad" i start "and i wanna turn up"

"i'll swing by and we'll slide to Tae's you know they over there now cause Shirley"

"coo, i'm getting dressed now" i say throwing the covers off my body.

i went to my closet arguing back and forth with Dess on what i should wear.

"wear the pink set, bye whore" she yelled before hanging up on me.

i looked at the pink outfit one more time and seen it wasn't too bad looking and the pink birkin Kentrell just bought me would match perfectly.

i put that on and some earrings to accessorize with the tennis bracelets and my Audemars Piguet.

"cute" i say looking at myself in the mirror.

i went to the bathroom and did some makeup and i'd just take pictures at Tae's.

now that i was dressed and ready i was ready to go.

i sat on my couch taking all different kind of selfies.

"you bad bitch you" i say snapping another picture.

there was finally a knock at the door and came strolling through was Dess.

"ready pumpkin?"she asked me
making me nod getting up from the couch.

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden

"run it back for me" i say to mike.

i sat back and listened to it while my girl Jas kept blowing my phone up.

if you wondering why i fuck wit Jayda i'll tell it. basically she had a club appearance in New York and i was out there for a show. after my show i popped up at the club, my brudda Ben invited her friend to our section and i took that upon myself to approach her.

she looked so good, wearing one of them Gsuwoo sets.

it went from texting on instagram to me getting her number and calling and texting her there. then i said i'd fly her out.

flashback...

"quit playing wit me son i'll really fly you out" i say over the facetime call

"boy i can fly myself out" she smiled and i took a pull from the cigarette that was in my hand.

"word?"

"mhm" she hummed pulling her fingers through the long hair she had in at the time.

"i still wanna fly you out so now what?" i say and she smiled again.

"i guess i could let you do it this once"

"when you free?"

"all this week make it happen" she said putting her whole body into view.

she wore a green lingerie set, knowing it'll make me go crazy.

"you playing" i chuckle putting the cigarette out.

"i'm not" she said flipping the camera with her legs in the air "help me cum Trell"

end of flashback...

yeah after that call i got her ticket asap. she flew to Utah just to see me. she stayed longer than expected and that's when she found out about Jaz.

it was her last day and Jaz was coming back from a family trip. Jaz posted a picture with me and Jayda saw it right when she got home. she called me and texted me telling me she hate me. you can't hate me baby. i apologized and flew out to Georgia with a quickness. she forgave me and we been on the low since. i told her i was gone leave Jas cause she is who i want but, Jas been down for me for so long. ain't no girl had me like that since NeNe.

"you ready yb?"

"yeah" i go back in the booth.

my first NBA YoungBoy story, i'm super excited. i have an idea of how i want it to go but we'll see. hope you all enjoy💕.

thoughts on first chapter?

thoughts on Jayda?

thoughts on Kentrell?

kentrell will only have two children in this book Kayden and Taylin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.1K 31
Read to find out๐Ÿ‘€
94.8K 2.7K 46
๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ
165K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"