Initiation (studxstud) (slow...

omoovoxo द्वारा

(stud4stud) 🖤 - It's just clothes! No H8 tolerated, whatsoever. Don't bother reading this if you don't suppo... अधिक

Chapter 1 - ॐ
Chapter 2 - ॐ
Chapter 3 - ॐ
Chapter 4 - ॐ
Chapter 5 - ॐ
Chapter 6 - ॐ
Chapter 7 - ॐ
Chapter 8 - ॐ
Chapter 9 - ॐ
Chapter 10 - ॐ
Chapter 11 - ॐ
Chapter 12 - ॐ
Chapter 13 - ॐ
Chapter 14 - ॐ
Chapter 15 - ॐ
Chapter 16 - ॐ
Chapter 17 - ॐ
Chapter 19 - ॐ
Chapter 20 - ॐ
Chapter 21 - ॐ
Chapter 22 - ॐ
Chapter 23 - ॐ
Chapter 24 - ॐ
Chapter 25 - ॐ
Chapter 26 - ॐ
Chapter 27 - ॐ
Chapter 28 - ॐ
Chapter 29 - ॐ

Chapter 18 - ॐ

4.4K 229 88
omoovoxo द्वारा

[Brianna Jones]

CHAPTER 18

Caught Red-Handed

It was the second day of shooting and I was finished with my part. Brianna approached me with a glass of wine and I accepted it with a smile.

"You did a great job today. I can't help but notice that you're glowing. You've finally managed to get your sleeping schedule back on track, haven't you?" She questioned with bright eyes.

I chuckled in response, "Yeah... and then some."

"I'm glad to hear that. And you've been bringing your A game, I love to see it." She smiled at me.

I nod, "I've been getting back in my groove... practicing on my own and whatnot."

Brianna nods approvingly as I finished my statement. "I know I'm always nagging you and shit... but I just want the best for you, alright?"

"Of course, I didn't take it any other way." I replied, and her gaze slightly lingered on me as she smiled. There was a feeling of longing within her gaze.

"Umm–" She began to say something when suddenly she was interrupted.

"Amina? Is that you?"

Judging by the way my heart palpitated, it was no other than Taye standing before us.

I slowly mustered up the courage before I met her line of sight and I cracked an awkward smile.

"What a pleasant surprise..." She said with a huge smile on her face, but I could sense something ominous about her aura.

"What're you doing here?" I asked in astonishment.

"Me? I was invited by a friend to give some professional advice." She said casually, with a less dramatized smile.

I could feel eyes on us, people were glancing over and talking amongst themselves.

"I have to admit, you were the last person I expected to see here. I thought I'd be all alone. You don't mind if I stick around you, right?" She asked me.

...I thought she didn't want to be seen with me?

I stared at her a moment longer before responding, "...Yeah, sure."

"How about you? What're you doing here?"

"I was actually invited by a friend as well."

Brianna cleared her throat as she said, "You do realize I'm still here, right?"

"Oh, my fault..." I said apologetically. "Brianna meet Taye, and Taye... this is my friend, Brianna."

They exchanged looks and Brianna said, "You didn't have to introduce us. I'm sure almost everyone here knows the infamous Taylor Owusu..."

I felt slight tension between the two of them but Taye simply smiled as Brianna glared at her.

"Anyway, I almost forgot to tell you but Mr. Wilson wanted to thank you–"

"Oh, right! It's all good!" I said, cutting her off before she could finish her sentence. Taye can't know that I'm still shooting after I agreed not to!

"Okay?" She said a little lost until I gave her a look. She glanced at Taye before looking back at me. "Um... alright. I'll leave you two to it, I guess."

No, stupid! Save me!

Taye nodded in agreement with Brianna's dismissal as she said, "It was nice meeting you."

Brianna didn't respond before walking away.

I felt as if my heart was pounding a million beats per second. It was easier to face her while company was present, but now that it was just us two...

I hastily downed the cup of wine that I had been holding onto.

"Amina..." Taye called in a tone that sent nerves spiraling through every crevice of my body.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I had no choice but face her.

"Would you like to speak somewhere more privately?" She asked, but I could tell that she wouldn't take no as an answer regardless.

"Okay..." I agreed a little more weakly than I'd like and I redeemed myself as I cleared my throat. "Where do you have in mind?"

"My car." She put simply before walking away.

I took a moment and said a little prayer to myself before going in the direction that she went.

Once I shut the passenger door, I realized just how close in proximity we were. Taye turned on the ignition so the air conditioning would start, and she got comfortable in her seat.

I was everything but comfortable as I sat with my back straight. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I switched from having them in my lap to shoving them into my pockets.

I already knew she was looking at me, but I didn't want to meet her gaze. I focused my attention on the other cars parked in the lot.

"Amina."

I bit the inside of my cheek before I looked at her. She wore a stern expression just as I expected.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Taye asked with her brows deeply furrowed.

"Doing what?" I retort. Now that I was actually looking at her, I regained my confidence.

"You can't look at me?" She then said with a gaze that left me feeling naked.

"I'm looking at you, aren't I?" I combat.

She simply lets out an amused laugh in response. Her eyes continued to roam my body as if the clothes that I wore were see-through.

"You mind taking off your jacket?" Taye asked me.

I had on a oversized T-shirt underneath so I didn't care as I shook my head. I then proceeded to remove my jacket without her asking.

Before when she used to make demands like this, it'd bring me discomfort. But now rather than discomfort... it brings me excitement.

She leaned closer to me, causing me to tense up. "Relax." She said as she picked up my chin.

She examines my neck before mumbling underneath her breath, "They're fading..."

"What?" I questioned with a puzzled look and she looked into my eyes.

"The marks I left, they're fading already." She said, "...I should leave some more."

My insides quivered at her words but I kept a straight expression as I read her body language. There was still something ominous about her.

"I can do that, right?" She then asked as she inched closer to my neck and I bit my lip.

"Sure..." I answered, not seeing any harm in it.

Her large hand wrapped around my neck as she pulled me into her reach. I felt her soft lips against my skin until a pang of pain followed. I hissed slightly at the sting as she sucked on my neck.

I instinctively tried to pull my neck away but her grip kept me still as she attacked a spot not too far from the other.

She planted a few kisses in the same area before she pulled away with a content smile.

It felt like a dam between my thighs as I took even breaths to compose myself.

...A little more damage was done than expected.

"You like leaving hickeys?" I asked in the calmest tone that I could front.

Taye gazed at the bruise slowly forming with delight as she said, "Yes. They're pretty, and they make me feel like you're mine..."

Her last statement caught me off guard as my heart did a thing but I quickly shook the feeling away.

I know she doesn't mean it in a romantic way.

My phone began buzzing just then and I checked the caller ID. I recognized Brianna's contact and wedged my phone back underneath my thigh.

Oh, hell nah! Not today Satan!

"You're not going to answer?"

"Oh, nah... it's not important." I said as I tried to shrug it off.

My phone continued to vibrate as another call came through and I groaned.

"Isn't that Brianna? Pick up the call, I don't mind."

How'd she know–?

"Sure... alright." I said as I pulled out my phone, feening as if my nerves weren't through the roof.

I held my phone to the right of me and shielded the microphone as I spoke lowly, "Hello?"

Taye watched me intently as I did this.

"Hey... I just wanted to check in and see if you're alright. Earlier raised some alarms for me." Brianna said and I could hear the worry in her voice.

I furrowed my brows. "Yeah, man. Of course I'm alright. What're you talking about?" I responded, attempting not to raise my voice.

"I don't know... something just feels off. You barely been taking any clients... and usually you would've jumped at any opportunity you were offered. What's been going on with you?"

"Dude, nothing's going on. You've got nothing to worry about." I reply within a whisper.

I glanced over at Taye and she had one of her brows arched as she waited patiently on the call to end.

"Nah, something's going on. Why do I keep seeing Taye around you? She came up to you... so don't act like you don't know her."

Why is she so invested in my business?

I let out a heavy sigh before answering her, "Bro... listen. I just said nothing's going on. Why're you so pressed about it?"

"It's just weird and... I'm trying to put the pieces together. Are y'all friends or something?"

...I'd say a little more than that.

"As I said before, we barely know each other. We just ran into each other and she must've recognized my face. Can you drop it now?" I muttered while glancing between Taye and the phone.

She was no longer looking at me, but resting with the seat slightly reclined and her eyes were closed.

"I don't know if I believe you, man... but alright. I'll drop it. Moving on... you did such a great job with your part today! I'm proud!"

I cracked a smile at that before quickly dropping it, not wanting to send the wrong signals. "It wasn't anything serious... I just did what I do."

"Whatever. Aye, don't forget you still owe me a night out! We gone get stupid lit!" Brianna yelled.

I laughed at her enthusiasm. "I ain't gone forget, nigga..." I assured her, knowing I was lying.

"Amina."

Taye's voice startled me and I immediately hung up. "Oh, shit... my bad. I know that took a minute. She gets excited whenever we're on the phone. It's rare that we are..." I explained.

"I don't care about that." Taye stated with coldness in her voice. "Don't you have something to tell me?"

"Something to tell you?" I repeated in confusion.

"Amina... I'm giving you one chance and one chance only. I'm not asking again."

A chill ran down my spine as I stared back into her dark eyes. The look on her face was enough to make you run home and cry to your mommy.

"I know about the shoot." She said and it finally dawned on me.

Fuck. She found out.

"Oh... the fact that I'm shooting outside our agreement?" I respond with less confidence.

Her sullen expression remained as she said to me, "I'm listening."

...

(a/n) - stay tuned... and i just might give y'all another chapter. 🤔

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.7M 50.6K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
264K 11.2K 90
~ girlxgirl ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content, Violence/Abuse**** This is the sequel to I Loved You Before I Met...
28.3K 586 25
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. ❤︎
279K 4.7K 40
18+ KINKS AND FETISHES INCLUDED: Bondage Orgasm control knifeplay Sadism/masochism Pet play Wax play Impact play Humiliation Voyeurism Spit *some har...