{ Discontinued } Burning Desi...

By Smokey_Saiyan

This is the story of a mighty Earthling, the strongest mortal of Universe 7, Son Y/n and his adventures! Join... More

Bio ( Revised )
Battle of the Gods Pt 1
Battle of the Gods Pt 2
The Resurrection of Frieza
U7 vs U6! - Signs of Awakening!
U6 vs U7 - Tournament Between The Universes' Best Fighters!
Reawakening the Legendary Power - Time Skip vs Ultra Instinct!!
A New Battle of Gods - Y/n vs Lord Beerus!
Universal Trip? - Y/n trains Cabba?! ( Smut Warning )
Warrioresses of Universe 6? - Meet Kale and Caulifla!
Goku Black? - SOS from the Future!!
Mortals and Gods Clash - Complete Ultra Instinct?!
Kale finally Transforms - Calm the Berserker!
Little bit of Powerscaling
Y/n and Caulifla - Say You love Me
Trap?! - Frost Wreaking Havoc!
Enter the Legendary Super Saiyan! - Y/n and Whis recruit Broly!
Y/n and Hit, Inter-Universal Dream Team - Y/n, Kale, and Caulifla ( 18+ )
Y/n meets Kefla! - Another Wielder of Ultra Instinct?
Miraculous Power of Universe 7! - Y/n vs Jiren!
Y/n and Kefla Reunited - Vegeta Protects New Namek from Invasion!
The Origin of Y/n! - Universe Shaking Resolve!
Training with Ancient Gods! - Y/n and Kefla's First Date
Peace's End - Enter Moro!
Bonus: More Powerscaling
Moro On The Loose - Y/n vs Moro!
Goku and Vegeta Arrive - Y/n the Destroyer
Hunting the Dragon Balls!
Ultra Instinct Reborn! Y/n vs Moro!
Preparations - Moro's Reign
Hold off Invasion! - Broly Returns!
The End of Moro...
Strange Phenomenon - Y/ns?!
Origins - More Y/ns!
Lord Y/n and the Legendary Assassin ( 18+ )
Y/n Battle Royale! - Betrayal!
Reunion between Master and Disciple - Hot on the God Killer's Trail!
The God Killer's Past
The God Killer's Past ( Part 2 )
Bond beyond Universes! - Fight, Fight, Fight!
Father vs Son - The Legacy of Y/n!
Y/n, the Feral Beast vs Final Y/n!
Corrupted Hero vs Pride Troopers of Universe 11!
Clash! Final Showdown with the God Slayer!
Conclusive Battle! Ultra Instinct Warrior vs God Slayer!
The Strongest Guy to ever Die? Otherworld Tournament!
Hostile Takeover! Welcome to the Cell Games!
Difference between Us
Amalgamation of Evil, Janemba
Ultimate Fusion! F/n vs Super Janemba!
Y/n's Return...
Y/n vs Gods ( 18+ )
Kefla and Y/n
Lord of Destruction and War
Warrior of Divinity
Powerscaling 3!
Grand Hero

Y/n and Kefla's Alone Time - Moro Arrives! ( 18+ )

4.2K 38 39
By Smokey_Saiyan

Third person POV

( ⚠️ Warning: Smut ahead. )

All was silent in Kefla and Y/n's house, except the TV in their bedroom. Lying in bed is Y/n and Kefla. Kefla had fallen asleep after... Well, stuff happened. But Y/n was wide awake. He couldn't stop thinking about the possibility of him losing to Moro, though he highly doubted it. If he failed... Kefla and everyone and everything else he held dear would come to an end. And he would be Moro's slave. The thought was unnerving. The Earthling slowly pulls Kefla's arms from around his chest and sits up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Kefla shivered in her sleep as her bare breasts were now exposed to the cold air. Realizing this, he covers her up and she snuggles up as close to him as possible, a small pout on her lips.

Y/n chuckles and ruffles her hair as he stands up and starts getting dressed. After pulling his pants up, he hears a soft whisper behind him. Turning so he could hear better, Y/n smiles at his fiance.

Kefla: C'mon, come back to bed...

A small, playful pout was on her lips and Y/n found it impossible to tell her no. So, he took his clothes off and folded them neatly before sitting them on his bedside table.

He then climbs back into bed with the Fusion, and she instantly wraps her arms around him, pulling him into a kiss. Y/n kisses back and rubs her thighs, she opened her legs more in response and he begins rubbing teasing circles around her clit, making her break away from the kiss.

Kefla: Y-Y/n...

Y/n smirks and goes down between her legs, a blush creeping on to Kefla's face.

Kefla: Please...

Y/n: Your wish is my command, Kefla~

He then slips his tongue into her wet folds, causing the female Saiyan to moan in satisfaction.

Kefla: Oh Kami, yes~

Y/n grips her thighs and leans closer to her, his tongue going deeper in her as a result. In response, Kefla arches her back and swears silently. Y/n swirls his tongue around and occasionally plays with her clit, making her moan and squirm.

Kefla: C-Come on, don't tease me y- Ah!~ J-jerk!~

Y/n could only smirk to himself as his fiance swore silently. Soon, she came in his mouth and he pulls away, swallowing her cum and smirking at her. Kefla's face grew dark red before she was suddenly flipped over on all fours and she felt something hard rubbing against her sensitive pussy.

Kefla: U-Ultra Instinct?! You shouldn't just use it whenever, y'know!

Y/n looks down at Kefla and a sly, mischievous smile crosses his lips.

Y/n: So you don't want me to use Ultra Instinct?~

Kefla looks down and mumbles, making Y/n's smile grow.

Y/n: Huh? What's that, babe?~ I can't hear you~

Kefla: Just fuck m- HAA!!~

Y/n had cut her off by slamming into her pussy, the shock of him suddenly filling her walls while she was recovering from an orgasm made her cum again and turn Super Saiyan, her walls tightening around the Earthling.

Kefla: A-asshole...!~

Y/n: What's that?~ You want it in your asshole next?~

Kefla bites her lip and huffs, pushing her hips back against his as hard as she could, making the reincarnated God swear and moan her name as he was now halfway inside her and she tried not to scream out as he was now hitting her g-spot.

Kefla: Heh~ What's wrong?~ Can't handle me?~

Y/n smirks and thrusts harder and faster, his movements a blur as he pounds her, and she begins screaming and swearing at the top of her lungs.

Y/n: What's wrong? Can't handle getting your cute little pussy getting fucked like a bitch in heat?~

Kefla: D-don't get cocky...!

Y/n laughs and kisses her neck and gropes her breasts as he continues to pound her pussy.

Kefla: G-gonna... Cum~ Gonna cum~

Y/n smirks and suddenly stops thrusting, making the Fusion quickly look back at her lover.

Kefla: You jerk, I wanna cum! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!

She was pouting and Y/n couldn't help but think she looked absolutely adorable.

Y/n: I'll let you cum, but first... Tell me who the bottom is~

Kefla: You, definitely you.

Y/n: Oh? Am I?~

Kefla: Ye- FUCK!~

Y/n had suddenly plunged his entire length into her, hitting her womb and bulging her stomach as she cums all over his dick.

Kefla: Haa~ Fucking... Soo good~

Y/n: I'd say you're the bottom~

Kefla pouts and pulls away from the Ultra Instinct warrior, then pins him on the bed, grinding her pussy against his rock hard, throbbing cock.

Kefla: I'm gonna top you and make you cum at the same time~ And don't you dare pull out, I want all your cum inside me!

Y/n blushes lightly and Kefla slams herself down on his dick, his balls were now pressed against her ass cheeks and she gasps a little.

Kefla: Mm~ I can't get enough of this~

She began bouncing on his cock, making the Earthling swear. She smirks and points to her breasts.

Kefla: How about you play with my tits?~ I wanna cum too~ And I love the way you squeeze 'em~

Y/n mentally noted that Caulifla had taken control and he obliges, squeezing her breasts roughly as she rides him.

Kefla: Mm~ Yeah, just like that~

Y/n smirks and sucks on her nipples, making her moan louder.

Kefla: H-Hey now, I didn't say do that~ But please don't stop~ My nipples feel good~

Y/n continues sucking on her nipples and grabs her ass, thrusting into her womb again before cumming inside her, filling her up. Kefla mewls in pleasure as she's filled and cums as well.

Kefla slowly gets off his dick and spreads her pussy lips a little.

Kefla: So much cum~

Y/n smirks and flips her on her stomach before he thrusts into her ass, making her squeal.

Kefla: Ahn~ Ah!~ My ass~

Y/n slaps her ass and thrusts harder and faster, making he scream his name and she begins thrusting her hips into his and soon, she cums again and Y/n fills her asshole with his semen.

Kefla: Haaa!~ Ahn~

Y/n: Fucking... Hell~

Y/n slowly pulls out and his cum starts oozing out of her ass.

Kefla: Creampies are fun~

Y/n: Yeah~ Now, would you mind cleaning all that cum off me?~

Kefla giggles and grabs Y/n's dick before deep throating it, making the Earthling cum in her mouth and she slowly pulls away, his cums slowly dripping from her beautiful lips.

Kefla: Mm~ Yum~

Y/n blushes lightly and she swallows his cum.

Y/n: O-okay, we needa get cleaned up...

( Smut end. )

~ Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ultra Instinct Y/n and Chibi Super Saiyan God Kefla ~

After the... Festivities that took place, Y/n and Kefla found out, via morning sickness, that Kefla had become pregnant. Kefla opted to stay home, as she was concerned for their baby, and Y/n couldn't agree more. He also couldn't quite wrap his head around it... But one thing he was certain of was that Moro had to die. He couldn't lose Kefla, and he couldn't lose their unborn child. The child hadn't even been born yet, and yet, he felt the urge to hurt anyone who would even think of harming it. Y/n sighs and shakes his head, trying to clear his mind. Moro would arrive today. He had to have a clear mind, above all else, or his training would have been for nothing.

He looks over to the others, and he couldn't have been more confident in their abilities to win. Amongst them was Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, 17, 18, Piccolo, Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, who had returned the day prior, and Broly. Moro was finished, as far as Y/n was concerned. Yet, that nagging feeling was still present.

Soon, Moro's ship can be seen coming for the group and Y/n clenches his fist, inside the ship Moro begins speaking, and as he does Y/n says the same thing.

Y/n/Moro: This is it! The beginning of the end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 3.7K 25
You are Y/n Briefs the adopted son of Vegeta. You proved to be stronger than him at a young age. And because of that. Many major villains died at you...
95.2K 595 20
This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an original idea I read a lot of things on this ap...
3.2K 32 6
The movies takes place before Zunichi departs to another world. Knowing that there are increasingly powerful forces in the universe that he has yet t...
1.6K 27 14
In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with...