Do it for me, my love || Doum...

By 0-0Blurryface0-0

Life hasn't been easy for Y/n with her parents worrying about her life. When her parents suggest that she sta... More

Prologue
(1) The Talk
(2) Meeting
(3) First Day
(4) Meal Time
(5) Secret Garden
(6) A Little Bit More Conversation
(7) Confessions and Secrets
(8) Letters
A/n
(9) Happy Family?
(10) Agreement
A/n
(11) Fear
Update
(12) No Longer Myself
(13) Me? In Love?
(14) Training
(15) Should I Fall?
(17) Mastering moon breathing
(18) The day has come
(19) Why?
(20) Something I need
(21) Hello?
A/n Just a quick update
(22) Who are you really?
(23) Maybe I can save you
(24) You are not my friend
Akaza story out now!!

(16) Kokushibo

5.8K 132 296
By 0-0Blurryface0-0

Y/n pov

Muzan thought that it was best if I had skipped training with Douma and go straight into training with Kokushibo.

I'm guessing that either someone told Muzan or he figured it out himself that Douma was getting attached to me.

"So what is Kokushibo like? Is he energetic like Douma or serious like you?" I asked Akaza. He had offered me for him to walk me to Kokushibo's place.

"Kokushibo is.... mysterious in a way. He doesn't talk that much, but he does have a aura that speaks for him. Though since he doesn't talk as much and is Upper moon 1 he does tend to scare most lower demons." Akaza explained.

We continued to walk until we came upon a small house with a garden and a training area.

"Here we are." Akaza said.

It seemed like such a peaceful place. This Kokushibo must have a soft side that out don't know about.

"Well I'll be off. I have some things to take care before Sun rise. Take care (Y/n)." Akaza said before he ran off.

I walked up to the door of the house and knocked on it.

"Hellooo. I'm (Y/n), I'm supposed to be training with you. Apparently Muzan wants me to get further ahead and-" I stopped mid sentence when the door opened.

In the doorway stood a tall male with six eyes. He wore his hair up in a ponytail and wore an purple and black pattern kimono and black umanori-styled hakama pants.

"I...um....you....um....." I couldn't speak correctly. This demon was so intimidating I was in shock.

"You must be the girl everyone is talking about. You seem strong, Akaza must have trained you well. Come in, we will have some tea before we train." He said and walked away from the door.

I stood there for a moment before running inside, closing the door and going to look for him. He was sitting in a room with a table, cushions, and plants.

"Have a seat, I want to discuss some things before we start." He said as he poured two cups of tea.

I sat down in front of him.

"I would like to say that Muzna made the right choice of sending you to me. Although Akaza and Douma are both strong, only Akaza is fit to teach you. As for Douma, you should know the rest." He said as he took a sip of tea. This man sure knows how to be honest.

"I have a question. If your a demon, why are you drinking tea?" I said.

"Even though I am a demon, I still enjoy drinking tea. It takes me back to times when I was a human." He said taking another sip.

"Now, from what Muzan has said about you, you know about demons slayer correct?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

"Well that's what our training will be. You will learn how to wield a sword and use moon breathing. Though if you do prove to be strong with a sword, you may even master Sun breathing on your own." He said setting down his cup.

"Sun breathing?" I questioned.

"Sun breathing is the very first breathing form. All other forms come from that, therefore it's the strongest. I just so happened to know the person who first used Sun breathing." Kokushibo explained.

"Do you use Sun breathing Kokushibo?" I asked. He seemed strong and knowledgeable about it to use it.

"No. I use Moon breathing, yet another powerful form. And you will be learning that first. Now finish up you tea and let's get outside." He said standing up.

I finished up my tea and headed outside with Kokushibo.

"Now come here and stand right here." He said pointing to a spot in the middle of the middle of the field.

"When do I get a sword?" I asked

"You will get one when you are ready. Now I want you to focus on your breathing."

"Why would I be focusing on my- Ow! Hey! Why did you throw a rock at me!?!" I yelled.

"If you focused on you breathing it won't hurt as much." Kokushibo said grabbing another rock.

"Alright. But can you give me a head up before-" I was hit with another rock.

"No. When a enemy is attacking they never give you a heads up. So you always have to be prepared."

I focused on my breathing. I don't see how this was suppose to help me but he is the second strongest demon there is.

Right when I thought I got it down I got hit with two rocks this time.

"Why did you double it?!" I yelled.

"You're not focusing hard enough." He said, completely ignoring my question.

We went on with him hitting me with rocks for about 50 minutes till we stopped.

"Are we done yet?" I asked laying on the ground.

"No, we are not done yet. Now get up, we are going running in the forest." He said, lending out a hand to me.

I grabbed it and pulled myself up.

"Wait, running?"

"Yes, now keep up. If you get lost you have to find your own way back." Kokushibo said as he started to go up the mountain.

"Hey wiat up! You got a head strategy that's not fair." I said running to catch up with him.

We were about half way to the top and I was getting tired. I looked ahead of me to Kokushibo to see he was perfectly fine.

'Come on, if Mori can do this so can you.' I thought. I continued to push and eventually caught up to Kokushibo.

Once we got to the top we stopped. The air was thick so it was kinda hard for me to breath correctly.

"Now you will go back down the mountain by yourself. If you don't get down there before Sunrise then you'll have to do 100 swings with a sword." Kokushibo said standing there.

"What?!" I said looking up to see he was already gone.

"God damn it. It's like 2 hours before Sunrise. Mori never said anything like this!" I said getting up and started to run back down the mountain.

I was able to make it down the mountain before sunrise. I walked up to the door and knocked on it lightly.

Before Kokushibo could open the door I flopped down on the ground.

"You made it down the mountain before sunrise. I'm surprised, most beginners don't make it down this quickly first try. You may prove to be stronger then you look." Kokushibo said standing at the doorway.

Once I was able to get up Kokushibo made me some food and let me eat.

"I suggested that you stay with me for a bit. That way you can rest properly and I can supervise you while you train with me."

"What about Douma? Won't he be mad?" I asked with food in my mouth.

"If Douma trys to interupt your training I'll deal with him myself. As far as I can tell he hasn't given you the rest you need. Now I'll go and set up your bed. Once your done if you want to wash up there will be a towel and comfortable clothes on the bed." Kokushibo said as he stood up.

"Where will you be?" I asked.

"I'll still be here. I don't need rest and the sun is out so I'll just be here. The bath is outside by the way." He said then left.

"What a strange man. Then again he is very nice." I said and finished up my food.

I got up and found the room I would be staying in and got the clothes that were laid out for me and headed outside. There was a small area that looked like it belonged in a hot spring area.

I layed down my clothes and started to get undress. I slid down into the water and relaxed. The warmth from the water was soothing. It had been a while since I was able to relax like this.

"Maybe Kokushibo is right about Douma. That's just how Douma acts though. Why do things have to be so confusing?" I sighed and looked up at the sky.

"I wonder what Mori is doing?"

Mori Pov

"Hyah!" I cut into another piece of bamboo.

"Um.. Mori. Uzui says it's time that you rest. Doesn't that sound nice?" Suma said standing in the doorway of the training room.

I continued to enhance my skills ignoring the girl.

A few minutes later I heard Makio come in and talk.

"Look kid, you haven't eaten nor rest in weeks. Everyone is worried about you, even Shinobu."

"Shinobu can't say shit. If she didn't fail in her mission we would still have (Y/n) and Kanae." I said continuing to practice.

Makio left and in came Hina.

"Mori, listen to me. You think this will solve anything? You think this will bring Kanae back?" She asked.

I slammed my sword into the ground.

"Hina you don't understand. Because of me (Y/n) could be dead. And now I'm going to clean up the mess that I made."

"Mori listen!" She grabbed me by my shoulders. "You are killing yourself! You think that (Y/n) would like to see you like this? How do you think she feels? Even if she isn't here right now based on what Shinobu said she is very much alive right now."

"Hina stop yelling at the boy! Can you see your making him cry!" Suma yelled running into the room grabbing a hold of Hina.

I reached up to my eyes to feel tears. I felt new and old ones. I've been so focus on training I didn't realize the I was hurting, both mentally and physically.

I fell down to my knees. The pass couple fo days without rest were now catching up with me.

"Come on Mori, let's get you some food." Makio said helping me up and bringing me to the table.

The girls got me food ready and sat down at the table with me. Sooner or later Uzui came into the door. He looked mad and disappointed in me.

"Master Uzui I'm sorry-"

"I don't want to here it. What you did was not only selfish but also very reckless. You're lucky you didn't kill yourself, it would be a shame if you did. " Uzai cut me off.

"Now that you can think straight you're going to be resting for the next 2 weeks. My wives will be taking care of you. I'll let everyone know your alright and will be resting up. Once you finished resting then we will start training you."

"Yes sir." I said lowering my head.

I was soon met with a hug from everyone.

"Don't do that again Mori!!" Suma wined.

"Yeah, you really scared us there buddy" Makio added.

"It glad to have you back Mori" Uzui said.

"Thank you guys." I said returning the hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my lovely peeps! I would like to say sorry for the long wait. I was finishing up work and didn't really have motivation to do a lot of stuff.
I also was busy reading fanfic but we don't need to talk about that.

I however am back and will be doing more updates. Of course they will still be spaced out due to my volleyball practice schedule, but I will do my best to have at least one or two chapters published every week.

I would also like to say that I've been reading some of your guys comments and I really enjoy reading them. I get a good couple fo laughs out of them.

Anyway I hope you all liked this chapter and I hope you all have a good day/night. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
1.4K 59 10
15 year old y/n, some would say she was cursed at birth. A light touch from her could cause harm. The injuries very, but all are relatively harmful...
2.9K 100 17
Douma and Y/N had been best friends since they were kids and never kept a secret except for one day Douma was becoming more distant and multiple foll...
231K 7.6K 108
[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Douma has a daughter!?' π™²πš’πšπšŠπš›πšŽπšπšπšŽ πšπšŠπš’πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš– 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš— ---------- A...