STRANDED (THE WILDS KIRIN O'C...

Від adventuroussparrow

Emma James is meant to go on a retreat called Passageways, but they never make it as the plane crashes and sh... Більше

DAY 1. THE CRASH
DAY 1. SEARCHING FOR SOLVATION
DAY 4. STAR GAZING
DAY 7. EARLY BIRD
Day 10. FOREST FLIRTING
DAY 12. GAMES AND COMFORT
DAY 12. BUNKER FOOD & BEER
DAY 14. JAG INVADING CAMP + CAMPFIRE CUDDLES
DAY 14. HIDING FROM THE JAG
DAY 14. ESCAPING DEATH & SWEET CLIFF MOMENTS
DAY 15. THE PLAN
DAY 15. KILLING THE JAG & PROMISES FULFILLED
DAY 15. CELEBRATING THE WIN
DAY 16. FEASTING ON JAG
DAY 16. SECRETS OUT
DAY 16. BANISHMENT
NIGHT 16. + Emma's interrogation
RESCUE BUNKER REUNION
PRE ISLAND PT 1
PRE ISLAND PT 2
DAY 18. OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL
DAY 18. DATE AT WATERFALL
A/N
DAY 21. FISHING AND SINGING
DAY 24. WORKING & HEART TO HEARTS
A/N
NIGHT 24. SOLID PROMISES
DAY 26. CONFRONTING A THIEF
DAY 26. ANOTHER BANISHED
DAY 26. DISAGREEMENTS & HAMMOCK CUDDLES
DAY 27. SNAKE BITE
DAY 27. SAVING HER
NIGHT 27. OUT OF THE WOODS
DAY 29. UP AND AROUND
DAY 31. DINNER PDA
NIGHT 31. REPAYING THE FAVOR
DAY 33. GAME OF FRISBEE & DISAGREEMENTS
DAY 33. SKIPPING STONES + KIRIN'S INTERROGATION
DAY 33. BROTHERLY HATE
DAY 34. FRISBALL & FINDING THE RAFT
DAY 34. GOODBYE...FOR NOW
NIGHT 34. NEVER HAVE I EVER + FINALLY RESCUED
NIGHT 34. HEADING FOR THE 6
NIGHT 34. REUNIONS
NIGHT 34. PEACEFUL SLEEP
A/N. NEED YOUR OPINION
A/N
DAY 35. BEFORE THE REALITY
DAY 35. SPICY SHOWERS
DAY 35. CHECK UPS AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS
A/N
A/N
DAY 36, ARRIVAL.
DAY 37, BETRAYAL.

DAY 34. FINALLY RESCUED FROM RAFT

1.1K 32 17
Від adventuroussparrow

KIRIN'S POV:

"I'm coming with you." I blurt I feel Emma's eyes burning the side of my head "No fucking chance!" She shouts and I wince slightly at her tone but quickly cover it up.

I tone out Ivan as I'm deep in thought, I knew I should have told Emma first or warn her but I knew if I did that just looking at her would make me change my mind. "Maybe y'all need a third. Like...like someone to keep the peace." Bo suggests as I tune back into the conversation.

"Or maybe, Kirin should not go...at all." Emma interjects and I can feel the irritation radiating off of her, Bo then throws Raf under the bus "You don't have to, Raf. If you don't feel like playing babysitter to this little fuck." I point to Seth.

"I'm in." I turn my head to Raf as he nods "I'm in. I'll do it." Everyone is silent for a while as we realize what this means, what we were about to do.

We all clean off the raft and make it useable, after that it's time to say goodbye. I turn and see Ivan walk up to me "So..." I trail off "So..." Ivan says awkwardly, since being here we have put the past aside and have some respect for one another but we are not besties.

I decide to settle for our usual banter "As always...fuck you." "Fuck you too, Kirin." Ivan replies back. I say goodbye to Bo and Henry and make my way to Scotty, "It's on you, Fun Size."

"What the hell does that mean?" Scotty asks "You got a witch boy, a couple of fucking marshmallows, a blowhard theater kid, and my girl on your hands. Look after them, alright?" I ask Scotty.

"You got it, your girl we'll be ok." Scotty nods I nod and we do our handshake. I go to say bye to Emma but see Josh heading to me, he smiles sadly and opens his arms as I hug him back.

I don't bro hug Josh like I did the others, I give Josh a real hug. He has been a good friend here and I want him to know that.

We pull apart and I see Emma and make my way to her each step I grow sadder, when I get in front of her she doesn't say anything worrying me. "I have to go Emmy, I told you I would get you off this island. That's what I'm doing." I try to explain to her the reason I volunteered to go Emma only nods at my words.

"Em, please say something. Anything!" I beg her, Emma looks in my eyes and I can see tears welling up in her eyes causing my heart to crack. "I don't want you to go out there, send someone else in your place. Anyone!" She pleads as the tears slowly fall down her cheeks.

I sigh sadly so badly wanting to stay with her, "I can't, I have to do this. Not just for me but for you, I'm going to get us out of here."

"What if something happens? Gas runs out? A shark attacks the raft? A storm?" She rambles about anything that could go wrong and she has a point, these things could happen and if they do we are all fucked. But I can't tell her that.

"We have oars, well row the raft. A shark won't attack the raft unless provoked, and if it storms we touch it out and pray a boat comes." I try and soothe her fears by thinking of solutions, "I don't want you to leave me." She speaks softly her voice cracking and lip quivering as she starts to cry.

I immediately pull her into a hug and hold her tightly "I'm not leaving you, I'm never going to leave you. Ever. You got that?" I ask making sure she heard every damn word I said, I feel her nod her head.

I pull away so I can look in her eyes, "Baby, it's going to be ok. I'm going to get help and get you off this island and everything will be ok. We will be safe." I tell her honestly I watch as Emma nods sadly and it hits me hard that I have to leave soon.

I sniff as tears well up in my eyes "I love you." Emma cries and that's what sends me over and the tears fall. "I love you Emma James, don't worry. We'll be ok." I cry "I love you too, Kirin O'Connor." I smile at Emma's words and pull her in for another hug.

I feel Emma wrap her arms tightly around me and I hear her cry into my shoulder, I cry too as hearing her cry breaks my heart. We sadly pull away and Emma sees me crying and gently wipes my tears away, she gets on her tip toes and pulls me in for a kiss.

I feel her showing and telling me how much she loves me through our kiss and I do the same as I need her to know I love her and how much she means to me, we pull away and rest our foreheads together "I love you Kirin, please. Be careful."

I nod at Emma's words "I love you more, I will. Trust me." I tell her as I'll be as careful as I can to make sure I stay safe so I can see her again.

I shrug off the flannel I came in but have shared it with Emma so many times it's become ours, Emma stops me as it gets half way down my arms. "What no, it'll get cold out there you'll need it."

I laugh at Emma, it's so cute how much she cares and protects me. "I want you to have it, so you can give it back to me when we are rescued." I tell her with a smile because I know we will be rescued and when we are we will have all the time in the world to spend together.

I look behind me and see Raf and Seth by the raft waiting, I turn to Emma "I have to go now, or I won't leave." I tell her honestly she nods at me "Ok." And I'm thankful for that as if I see her cry one more time I won't leave.

I make it over the raft and turn around and all of them and wave, they wave back and I watch as Emma blows a kiss to me. I catch it and put it to my heart.

Seth, Raf, and I. Start to push the raft out into the water and jump in when we are out deep enough, I flick the switch to cut the engine on and we start to move quickly out further.

I turn around and my eyes immediately find Emma, I watch her until she is just a silhouette and keep watching until she is out of sight. I sniffle and wipe my nose on my wrist and quickly wipe my eyes.

I turn around and see Raf smiling sadly at me "Hey man, she'll be ok. We'll get rescue soon and you'll be with her again." I nod my head at him "Thanks." I mutter and Raf nods his head.

"Raf's right, we'll get rescue and they'll get them off the island." Seth nods at his words but I don't respond, it's quiet for a while until Seth speaks up. "Kirin, we got a pretty strong tailwind here. Might want to cut the motor and just ride it."

I ignore him once again "I'm serious, dude. We got to be smart about gas." Seth tells me and I immediately think of Emma and how this was one of the things she was afraid of.

"Zip it, fuck." I snap getting annoyed at him I know he is right and that just makes me more annoyed, "Nobody wants to hear about your three cents." I say dully and I wonder if I used the saying wrong.

And how if I did Emma and Josh would laugh and correct me but insist they liked my version better, this just made me more sad and angry as I'm not with the two people I grew close with.

"I got to be able to talk out here, man. I-I'm not your fucking prisoner." Seth demands "Kirin, he's not wrong." Raf speaks up "About the gas. But I think you know that." Raf clarifies.

"Don't backslide on me. The bromance is over. You don't have to be his little bitch anymore." I scoff "I-I'm not. That's... He's just right." Raf stutters, I turn around and flick the engine off.

"We're gonna run into something, right? Like, a ship or whatever?" I ask "This wasn't, like... This wasn't, like, fucking stupid, was it?" I ask no one in particular. I start to feel disappointed that I'm losing hope, now.

I think about how what if this was for nothing? What if I won't ever see Emma again? At that thought I start to feel nauseous and throw my head over the side of the raft and get sick.

Once I'm done I wipe my mouth and cough "Shit. Kirin, dude, you need a drink. You're either sun-stroked or seasick or both. Here." Seth says and hands me a water and I surprise myself when I don't push it away and take it.

I take a sip and start to feel better "Hey, you know, we're gonna be all right. Any moment now we're gonna hit a cargo lane. Probably get picked up by some Chinese container ship. End up eating dim sum and getting free iPhones." Seth tells Raf and I.

"Show me the way to go home ♪ ♪ I'm tired, and I want to go to bed ♪ ♪ And I had a little drink about an hour ago ♪ ♪ And it went straight to my head ♪" Seth starts to sing causing me to eye him in a funny way.

"You know the reference?" He asks Raf nods "It's... it's Jaws. Yep, ah...It's kind of a classic."

"Will you fucking stop?" I snap "Kirin, I'm just trying to lighten the mood..." Seth defends himself "You're back on your bullshit is what you're doing. Trying to get an in with your dumb jokes and your fucking shit. Well, I'm not fucking having it." I yell the last part.

"Not now! Cause we are fucked out here!" I scream starting to lose my shit, "Okay, Kirin. Kirin. Just calm down, okay? We'll... we'll turn on the motor for a sec. We'll cool off, get some momentum, okay?" Seth asks calming me down.

"Okay." I mutter and clear my throat, I flick the engines switch and hear trying to turn over "Come on, let's go." The engine slowly starts to click and stops turning. I grunt and hit the engine "You asshole! You fucked us! God damnit." I shout.

"Kirin, it's ok." Seth tries I grunt and stand up and make my way to him "It's not ok." I feel Seth try to push me away from him "Don't fucking touch me!"

Seth and I start throwing punches at one another, I get on top of Seth and hit him in the face several times. "Stop!" Raf yells.

Somehow Seth gets the upper hand and I end up in the water, "Kirin! Kirin!" I hear Raf yell worried I cough the water out of my lungs and start to make my way back to the raft.

I continue to cough as I try and swim to the raft and see Seth grabbing things and I realize he is planning to leave me "Hey!" I shout from the water and swim faster.

"What the fuck are you doing? Wait!" I shout again and swim getting closer to the raft. I see Raf pick up an oar as Seth instructs him to hit me with it if I try to get on.

I reach the raft and start to pull myself up, Seth yells at Raf to hit me but he stays frozen. I climb up into the Raft and see that Raf is beating Seth with an oar. Raf throws the oar and starts to throw punches to Seth's face blood splattering to the rafts floors.

I look up and see a light in the distance, I turn back to Raf "Raf! Stop it! Raf, stop!" I yell but it comes out scratchy I look back up and see that the boat is closer.

"Raf, stop! There's a boat. There's a boat." I wheeze out getting Raf's attention.

...........................................................................

A/N: THIS BOOK IS STILL NOT DONE, I STILL HAVE THINGS PLANNED.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

22.4K 283 8
My OC Character Isabella and how she and Kevin get on the wrong plane that takes them to New York while their family gets on the plane that takes the...
48.2K 1K 43
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
72.4K 1.9K 40
A Seer and a..a what? ~*Wednesday Addams X Fem!OC*~ ~*Started- 11/28/22 | Finished - TBD*~
63.7K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...