together forever - dylan o'br...

By MARVELMAZETEEN

2 best friends who get separated at the age of 12 meet again at 22 during a cast meet just to be back togethe... More

Cast
GRAPHICS AND MANIPS
Meeting and Leaving
Time travels
Comic-Con and Driving
Text messages and Memes.
Instagram and Accepting
*GASP* I'M IN TEEN WOLF?!
I MISSED YOU DYL
YOU DID NOT??!!!
And ... NOT AGAIN!!
AND ACTION!!!
YOU ARE NOT SEBASTIAN
YOU ARE WHAT???
SHE WHAT????????????????
NO, BUT DYL IS YOUR DADDY
LIVING MEMES
BE MINE?
MINE
VOGUE MAGAZINE
CHARACTER Q&A
CHARACTER ANSWERS
SMOL
MY BOYFRIEND IS HOTTER
AIRPORTS
HAWAIIIIIIII
INTERVIEW
PREMIERS
THAT'S SO CUTE
BWAHAHA
OH SWEETHEART
PREMIER
SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ASK?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE ASKED ME
MAELEY UPDATED HER STORY
E-NEWS!
TOGETHER FOREVER
THE END
ONE YEAR

INTERVIEW

140 8 0
By MARVELMAZETEEN

AN INTERVIEW WITH HOLLYWOOD'S LATEST QUEEN, MAELEY JONES.
written by Martha Edwards.

Good Morning, Maeley! Thank you so much for being here.

Thank you for having me! 

I've been told that you just finished attending the death cure premier?

Yes! Indeed. It was a blast.

So can you tell us something about your character Piper and Dylan's character Thomas relationship in this movie?

Yeah. Well, Thomas and Piper along with the others are really into the plan of rescuing Minho. Things take a different turn. When Thomas thinks he should do things alone Piper tags along helping him. She was the first person to connect with Thomas at the first before Newt.

That's great! So, you and Dylan got together almost 4 months ago officially. How's that going?

It's great! He's a darling. He always has been, and he's been one of my closest friends for almost 13 years. I love him a lot, he's amazing.

So you guys are pretty serious then?

I hope so! (laughing) We're kind of in a weird area though

You guys make a great couple. 

Thank you.

Of course! To wrap this up, I wanted to ask you about giving advice to young women. You've had your fair share of unfairness with the press, and you've had to respond to a lot of stupid things. What would you say to someone asking you for advice?

I would tell them to do what makes them happy. Whatever other people tell you isn't what you should focus on especially if they're dismissing what you want. People that want you to happy are the people you should have in your life, and your own happiness is more important than any toxic relationship.

Thank you so much for being here! That was amazing!

Thank you for having me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.8K 38
HEAVEN. โYou make me feel alive again.โž โI don't know what being alive feels like, but if it's lik...
1.1M 36.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
738K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
25.3K 513 14
"people who hide their feelings usually care the most." check out SKYLAR, STRONG and SPIRIT if you haven't already!