Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

47. My Girl

2.3K 124 11
By _amxnx_

_

Today was a big day and you wanted to look pretty. You wore an all-white outfit with fine net workings at its borders and sleeves.

Jimin told you to wear what he gifted you but the idea of wearing what he gifted you on Jungkook's date didn't feel right.

Today was special, you witnessed a lot of heads turning your way, admiring your perfect beauty and the aura glinting off you.

Smiling till your ears, your cheeks squished up making your small dimples evident to every person around you.

Some guys even waved hesitantly at you as you wave back at them with a full smile plastered on your face. You wouldn't want to ruin this moment of interaction. It was finally happening.

You and the human interaction.

The rumors of you were finally shut and people tend to finally not get scared of you. They were readily welcoming you but were still shy to approach.

You were a reserved person and you didn't wish to be like that anymore. You wanted to feel normal for once and you had to do that for yourself.

The period when you were angry at Jungkook seemed to clear your thoughts a lot. You changed yourself for him, you were obsessed, like a lot.

Hell, you still are, it's as if you can't stop yourself. You've grown attached to the idea of him becoming your boyfriend and it's hard to let go.

"Hey~" You suck your breath fast when you felt someone blowing air inside your ears. Getting startled you stand away only to see a laughing Jimin.

"Jimin!" Your sternly voice at him, "you're such a pervert" You rub your red ears embarrassed as Jimin's laugh slows down to an admirable smile, "It's fun to see you so flustered."

You scowl with an angry face as Jimin looks away with a bright smile while face palming and shaking his head as if he couldn't take your cute face.

But he still looks again back at you, "How do you do nothing and yet make me fall for you every time we meet?"

Your lips part a little at his sentence with a warm sensation forcing its way down to your abdomen.

You had no answer to that question.

Jimin bites his lips into a thin line giving you a knowing smile.

"Are you free tonight?" He instead breaks the tension into a third level. You almost believed you were having hallucinations but no you sure weren't, given Jimin standing in front of you for an answer.

You blink, "Why?"

"Are you?"

Arranging your hair you shrug, "Yeah, I guess."

He nods, inserting his hands under his jeans pocket and slowly hanging his head low, "Then I'll see you tonight?" He murmurs in a low voice.

Was he asking you out for a date?

Folding your hands behind your back you sway your leg a little, trying to act casual about it, "Where though?"

"I'll tell you," he replies and you shake your head.

Both of you stand in silence as Jimin just brushes his hand through his hair while still not able to look into your eyes, "I'll get going then? See you later." He takes a few steps back as you hesitantly wave when he turns away and fastens his steps the further he gets away from you.

He looked so happy.

Sighing in the guilt of not liking him back you turn your way back only to bump into someone.

"Careful," and you saw Jeon Jungkook looking down at your face.

Your face burnt in his gaze. You immediately step back to create some distance between you both, "Y-yeah, sorry."

And it was always him.

"It's okay."

"Are you going to the club?" He added, keeping his hands under his hoodie pockets,

"Yes,"

"I'm not gonna go." he informed staring at you, giving you this piece of information he didn't have to, "Why?" You anyway asked, looking up to meet his dull eyes, "I don't feel like" he shrugged, giving you a plain answer.

You simply nod waiting for him to say something since he decided to initiate a conversation you didn't know why, but at the end to your luck he does add to the conversation.

"Would you accompany me? If you don't mind?"

"Sure,"  You try not to sound too desperate.

If you could scream at top of your lungs you could, this was one in a hundredth opportunity. If not now when would you get into a situation like this? Never know.

Tightening your lips in a thin line you walk alongside Jungkook in pure silence. He seemed utterly quiet contrary to his nature.

Also, him missing the club practice also didn't make sense. He also looks half dead if seen from close. Why? Did something happen? Was it the guilt he had because of that act with you? Was he feeling guilty because he thought he did you wrong?

Probably, or probably not.

He wouldn't be so sad for you, you didn't matter to him and to apologize he was already taking you to lunch. Also, your friendly behavior already meant you forgave him.

So, you weren't the reason at all.

Then who?  

After a while, you reach the game room, all of their group's hangout place. Jungkook walks inside first, only to back away a bit when Yoongi brushes past him aggressively with a desperate Somi following him behind,

"No, Somi!" Yoongi nudged her hand away as she was deliberately trying to apologize.

"Why would you even do that?" He scowled in aggression, complaining, not paying attention to the audience present before him.

"What's up?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi worryingly and then at Somi who didn't seem to look okay too.

Yoongi glances at Jungkook and then at you. He tucks his lips upward just nodding a no and not saying anything further but Somi decides to speak up,

"What is she doing here?" Somi asked cringing, "Don't tell me you both are a thing," she makes an ew face, scoffing, and rolling her eyes off when Jungkook frowns,

"You're not in your right senses and so not I am. Don't spew bullshit with me, Somi, everyone's done with your shit, and now finally Yoongi can see your true colors, of course, he can't handle a-" and suddenly Jungkook gets aggressively pushed aside by an angry Yoongi, "Do not talk to her like that." He warns Jungkook who got hit to the door. "One more word further and I'm not gonna be respectful like I was just now."

Jungkook's brows only squint further as he tries to stand properly.

Your mouth almost drops down watching the scene. The room was heating up like you were in a hot sauna.

"Are you gonna fight with me just because of a girl?" Jungkook talks a little angrier as Yoongi locks his jaw looking away with a scoff as if he wasn't believing what just Jungkook said.

He was still processing running his finger through his hair.

"We're not having this conversation when you yourself have a girl you would do anything for," Yoongi muttered, keeping the conversation from going berserk.

And to his response Jungkook laughs, he laughs. Very loudly as if this was funny.

He takes a few deep breaths of laughter before speaking up, "Well, no. Unfortunately not anymore."

The room turns quieter than before.

That answered your previous question.

Rosé.

It was her he fought with, and it went too bad.

And honestly, you felt nothing inside yourself. Not an inch of happiness or relief kind of emotion. You felt bad instead. He was hurt after all. But again he wasn't the reason for your sadness, it was as if you could relate to the feelings he was feeling.

"What happene-" when Yoongi tries approaching him Jungkook stops him with his hands, "I need everything but pity or empathy right now. You can leave," he meets his eyes and twist his mouth, "I'm sorry to speak to your girlfriend like that, I'm not in my right mind either. You go clear your matter and I'll clear mine."

Saying that he goes and settles down on the sofa as Somi and Yoongi leaves the room giving him the space he wanted.

Jungkook took you here with him because he thought you didn't know him and he didn't want to talk to anybody who could bring Rose into the conversation.

He wanted to be with someone who wouldn't talk about her.

In the end, it was all Rosé.

Damn, you never wanted to pull your hair out so much. How many more signs did you need to get it right in your mind? How much more were you willing to hurt yourself knowing damn well that the outcome is always going to be the same?

Literally how much were you gonna humiliate yourself?

"I'm sorry you had to see all of that." Said Jungkook, "I didn't know I would burst out that way,"

Folding your arms you get to his seat to sit beside him. Leaning on your back you see him, his hair neatly pulled back, his face clean with a few new facial hairs appearing a little on his jaw, his moles quite visible from the distance you were sitting on.

Averting your gaze, you focus on the rings you put on, "What did you eat for breakfast today?" You ask instead. If he wanted a conversation that didn't include her, happily you could give him just that.

Blinking a few times, Jungkook tilts his head to go into his thoughts, "I..." he thinks as you smile a little "You forgot to eat?"

He jerks his head at you, "Wh-what no, I forgot what I ate. I need to think a little-"

You laugh, "Who forgets that?"

"I did." He amusingly laughs, "What did you eat though"

You shrug, "I ate..."

He jumps in his seat, "See, even you forgot!"

You let out a gasp, "You didn't even give me a second to think." He nods his head in disapproval, "No, no one takes more than a second to remember what they ate for breakfast, they answer right away, don't you think?"

"But I did!"

And both of you burst into laughter.

He freely lays his back on the sofa and shuts his eyes letting out a sigh of relief, "Let's eat something good for lunch."

You nod, "Yeah, please."

"Hah, right."

Thinking that things got okay right now was the wrong thing to say. Before you could continue the conversation the door bash opens revealing Rosé witnessing both of you sitting together.

♡♡♡

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 4.9K 15
One Shots from One Piece! You can request some if you'd like!
71.6K 3.1K 7
Basically, Danny keeps running into the Justice League and doesn't realize it- and after he helps out three of them, the League becomes intrigued... ...
50.7K 1.6K 28
Mina, an ordinary school student suddenly comes across a guy named Jin. They turn out to become best friends for life. But something happened that...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc