The Rise of Ultraman (Massive...

By echoranger7

All know who Y/N is, right? The kid with no powers. The laughing stock of the school. The main target of bull... More

OC INFO: Zhongli Hayata

938 19 17
By echoranger7

Real Name: Y/N L/N

Gender: Male

Affiliation: Union Academy (formerly), SSSP (S-Class Species Suppression Protocol (reinforcement unit)

(Appearance)

Y/N L/N:

Zhongli Hayata:

(Arsenal)

Equipment:

Transformation Brace: Transformation device in the form of a wrist watch. It will activate the Ultraman Suit when needed.

- Beta Capsule: Transformation device for Ultraman.

- Unnamed Motorcycle: Zhongli's personal ride.

- White Sports Car: Zhongli's second personal ride.

Function Display Glasses: A pair of glasses, the lenses act as monitors displaying orders and information. It also comes with an earpiece for communication.

- Videociever: An upgrade from the Communicator Badge, the wrist mounted communication device is waterproof with a camera, speakers and microphone built into it.

- K-Ray: A weapon, reverse-engineered from parts salvaged from old machinery. It was assumed that they discreetly vaporize Kaiju though in reality, Zhongli merely transport himself to Limbo (also referred to as the Kaiju Vault. Limbo is a dimension where Kaiju pass through before they arrive in the Monster Graveyard). The weapon is no longer in use.

- Unnamed Gun

(Ultraman Suit)

Created to be used in civilian form, Ultraman shrinks to human size though it only responds on those having the Ultraman Factor, allowing the bearer to use a greater potential of the Ultra DNA than before.

Protosuit: A prototype and the first suit worn by Zhongli Hayata, this black and grey armor is without a helmet or any extra features. It was used solely for training purposes.

Abilities and equipment includes:

Focus: The suit focuses Zhongli's strength allowing him to make better use of his natural strength.

- Protection: While both provide protection, the newer model seemed to hold superior defence as it took Bemular's heat ray at point-blank range and was relatively unscathed while the armor was damaged by Bemular's own strength and extra arms.

- Color Timer: On the suit, there is a mechanical Color Timer. When the suit's energy output or consumption of Spacium energy from the user drops below certain levels the light turns red and begins to flash like a real Color Timer.

Ultraman Suit: This suit more closely resembles Ultraman. It has all the same abilities as the first one but has a helmet and added armaments such as the Spacium Blades and the Spacium Beam. Its first use was against Union. The suit was described as a reinforced version of the prototype version, meaning greater protection and more features. It is eventually upgraded into the B-Type suit, with more features added as well as more red coloring, and a reduction in weight. It was upgraded after noticing that the old suit could no longer keep up with Shinjiro's evolving fighting style.

Abilities and equipment includes:

Ultraman Helmet: Zhongli's suit comes with a helmet with a retractable face plate for his mouth. The helmet was obviously designed to resemble Ultraman and has a communication device installed so Zhongli can talk when ever he needs to.

Focus: The suit focuses Zhongli's strength allowing him to make better use of his natural strength.

Protection: While both provide protection, the newer model seemed to hold superior defense as it took Bemular's heat ray at point-blank range and was relatively unscathed, the armor was damaged by Bemular's own strength and extra arms. Zhongli was still injured from the heat ray, but it is unlikely he would've even survived that blast without the armor.

- Color Timer: There is a mechanical Color Timer. When the suit's energy output or consumption of Spacium energy from the user drops below certain levels the light turns red and begins to flash like a real color timer.

- Limiter: When the armor is forced to its limits he can release the limiter. This gives him a speed and power boost and enhances his Spacium Beam, however he has a short time before he is left completely drained of energy. When activated it appears that Zhongli is glowing red and red streams of energy flow from his helmet's eyes and Color Timer.

- Spacium Blades: The Ultraman Suit is armed with Spacium Blades, which are multipurpose energy blades.

- Blades: Like their names suggest they are are used for cutting and slicing through objects.

- Acceleration/Thrusters: The blades can be used as thrusters to propel Zhongli forward or into the air.

- Defense: The blades can defend against energy attacks. They cannot stop large beams however.

Spacium Beam: On the wrists are connectors for the control units, when the left and right connectors are joined together, Zhongli puts arms in the classic arm position the beam is automatically fired. The beam is fired from his horizontal arm and when the beam is being prepared and used the Spacium Blades are deactivated. It is fired slightly differently in the anime adaptation, whereby he pulls down a tab on the vertical right arm to reveal a port that fires the Spacium Beam.

- Spacium Slash (or Ultra Slash): Zhongli can conjure twin rings of energy, one on each hand, and use them to slice through things. They can also be thrown.

- MARS 133 Kai: A Spacium Rifle that was designed for Zhongli's use, to conserve the Ultraman Suit's energy. Its name is based on an SSSP weapon of the same name, one that worked on the same principle as Ultraman's Spacium Beam.

- Cloaking: The suit is capable of cloaking to stay out of plain sight. It takes on a far darker color scheme, mostly being black and grey, while the light-up parts turn a dark red.

- Suit Transfer: During the fight against Alien Zarab, the suit was upgraded with a teleport technology to make the suit more accessible to Zhongli during times of need. This is included as a default function.

- Dismembering Halo:

- Attack Ray:

(Ultra Forms)

Ultraman:

Abilities:

Techniques:

- Travel Sphere:

(Relatives & Love Interests)

L/N Family: Zhongli Hayata (Y/N L/N)'s former family. After subduing a group of bandits, several documents were found with interactions between them and the L/N Household. When the documents came into light, the whole household lost their rank as a noble and their assets, territory and everything else were seized and their Nobel titles and rank removed.

- Lord L/N: Y/N L/N's father, he is a caring father who is strict on his children. Often comes off as meek and overly polite with people of higher rank. He cares deeply about his children with him having Y/N sent to the Hayate Family to be raised as one of their own far away from the rest of the L/N Family and Atlas, to the point where he dragged a servant of Fine off of the SSSP's Jet VTOL and decapitated his daughter's servant with a sword (in front to Lady L/N) upon finding out that the servant had helped frame Y/N for a crime he didn't commit. Lord L/N, sadly, was assassinated for political reasons.

- Lady L/N: Y/N L/N's mother, a typical noble lady: arrogant, haughty, unfaithful, and greedy. She is also callous and hypocritical. She has no qualms about sending her husband's children to die in battle for more wealth, and accuses of them of not doing any work, while she never works herself. She is a strong believer in the system where women receive better treatment than men. During the Kaiju attacks, it is further shown that Zola has care no one but herself. She uses her own children for her own gain and doesn't hold back to punish Stephanie when she fails to perform her task.

- Ruti L/N: Y/N L/N's brother, the result of one of Lady L/N's affairs. He is shown to be cowardly, hiding behind his mother when being recruited to fight for war or when witnessing Ultraman & the SSSP battling Kaiju. Ruti also acts like a bully towards Y/N L/N, as he often treats him as if he is commonplace trash. Ruti started to become more arrogant, selfish and mean as time went on. This is due to him being of noble rank, as Ruti's pride took over his head and he came to regard those of lower ranks as inferior to him. His pride is still taken even after he has been disbanded from L/N's family, when he takes Kuroka and Izumi as his hostages, he has no qualm on declaring that the one who must have the glory is him, not Y/N.

- Stephanie L/N: Y/N L/N's older sister, she is a textbook example of everything wrong with nobility, being arrogant, demeaning, and rude. She looks down on men and commoners and has no problem blackmailing lesser ranked nobles to do her dirty work. Despite already possessing a high ranking title, she has no issue working with criminals to try and increase her family's rank.

- Fine L/N: Y/N L/N's older sister, she is arrogant, rude, and condescending. However, she does have a conscience, worrying about Y/N's safety during his battle with Black King. She does care about her family and friends, though she is too prideful to admit it. After the war, she's is upset that she can't get anyone to marry her, and cries when bringing it up. She is also vain and a complainer, blaming Y/N for losing her rights after she graduated from Union academy. She also hates her father for killing her slave, despite the fact that the Faunas tried to get her younger brother killed. From this evidence alone, she rarely show remorse for her actions. However, Fine starts to redeem herself to be better towards the other family after Y/N has saved her from the Biological Weapons.

- Julia L/N: Y/N L/N's younger sister, her personality is similar to Fine's -- being arrogant, rude, and condescending. However, she loves her family better than Fine and more innocent than her. Beneath her childish behavior, Hulia is also dangerous when she is angry. But different than Yang Xiao Long, Julia has no qualm against killing as she almost kill Lady L/N and Jacques Schnee.

Lady Hayata: Zhongli Hayata (Y/N L/N)'s adoptive mother. The head of the Hayata Clan.

Hye-ji: Lady Hayata's secret lover that no one knows about (except her sisters and adoptive son). She became Zhongli's second mother when he was adopted into the Hayata Family.

Unnamed Aunts: The three sisters of Lady Hayata. Each of the aunts adores the newly adopted nephew, having doted on him and spoiled him.

Issayi Hyoudou (Female Issei): Zhongli's first wife.

Kuroka: Zhongli's second wife. After Zhongli Hayata left Union Academy following the awakening of the Ultraman Factor (Ultra DNA) he found and took care of a injured black cat, however, after patching up the cat's wounds the cat transforms into a young woman. After hearing her story, Zhongli worked on proving her innocence and eventually exposed the truth to the world. Kuroka was thankful and soon enough fell in love with him. The two dated and rescued her sister, Koneko, from the school.

Izumi Midoriya: Once bullied as well, she left with Zhongli Hayata.

Eri: Zhongli's adoptive daughter.

(Enemies)

Union Academy: His former school consisting of fake "heroes", corrupt as they come.

L/N Family: His former family.

Flare & Peerage: One of his bullies, Flare sought to turn him into her servant after witnessing him becoming Ultraman.

Class-1A: One of his bullies, they sought the spotlight and had a twisted sense of what true justice and heroism is. Izumi Midoriya is sadly another victim as well.

Schnee Dust Company (mainly Jacques Schnee): A corporation owned by the Schnee family, and was one of the largest producers and exporters of Dust.

League of Villains: A band of supervillains.

Red Fang: A sub group of the White Fang. Once peaceful now turned terrorist led by Adam Taurus.

AUTHOR NOTE: There are more, but I'm putting these down for now.

================================================================================

(Anime Worlds (Crossovers)

RWBY: In the supernatural universe of Remnant, four strong girls are training to become Huntresses, which are humanity's only hope of defeating the shadowy and threatening creatures known as Grimm.

BNHA (Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia): The series focuses on a middle school student Izuku Midoriya, who has no superpowers. Will he be able to become a hero and somehow to contribute to the peace and stability in the world, where the weak is the minority that needs to be defended.

Highschool DxD: High school student Issei is brought back from the dead after a tragic first date. His saviour, however, is a devil, and now he must serve her and her entire family.

Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer (Beast Tamer): Beast Tamer Rein, who uses animals, has fought as a party of heroes. However, Rein, who has no other merits, gradually becomes unable to keep up with the battle. "You're nothing but useless to use animals. You're fired." Finally, Rein is banished from the party. From now on, let's live freely regardless of saving the world. Rein decides to become an adventurer, but at that time, he meets his destiny. On the other hand, the brave party was unaware. Until now, it was Rein who was able to fight the Demon King's army .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 1.4K 18
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សា...
80.8K 1.7K 28
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
13.7K 327 19
"Yᴏᴜᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴇs"
77.2K 857 57
🔞#5 BILLIONAIRE Ezekiel Gallagher Sakura Ximenez 09-01-22