๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฃ๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐š.

Galing kay nb20127

" when you see me happy..stay far away from me" ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฏ Higit pa

๊จ„๏ธŽ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๊จ„๏ธŽ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐“๐ž๐ง.
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ
Whats next?
Sequel

๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

1.3K 44 36
Galing kay nb20127

It had been 2 weeks since I left Xy and he still calls me everyday. I went and got all my shit and moved into my dream apartment. I had time to save so I was able to get a high rise penthouse and I don't pay rent cause I get money letting people rent my house.

Sitting on the couch I got a text from tink.

𝖳𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖾𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅🧚🏾‍♀️: 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒, 𝗒𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒

𝖬𝖾: 𝖬𝗆𝖼𝗁𝗍 𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌😭🙄

Allabt.Ny: me nd tinkerbell🧚🏾‍♀️
Liked by Tink_03, YkZomar, NotXy and 3,385 others

Me, tink, and this lightskin nigga was chatting it up on the bar stools

" Ny this my friend Jason, he the one who threw this party"
" Nice to meet you" I turned and smiled at him.

Ion like lighskin niggas ts is veryyyy...childish to me but he was decent ig. Short curly hair, Hella tattoo's nice teeth and he smelt like weed and cologne. He had a nice beard on him too and I like beards.

" Nice meeting you too, I never seen you around before " He firmly shook my hand.
" cause her ass always in the houseee, I had to get her outside. ITS HOT OUTSIDE SHE FINNA BE WITH MEEE"Tink pulled me into a sloppy hug, she was drunk as hell. I stayed kinda sober so I could drive us home.

Back that azz up came on, me and tink gave eathother that look and she immediately snatched me by the hand and got on the dance floor.

Girl you working wit some ass yeah
You bad yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash yeah
His last check

Tink was throwing that mfka all the way back on me, I couldn't do nothing but hype her up. I almost couldn't keep up, she was twerking in a split,on the floor,standing up, bending over.

Before I know it, me being sober is out the window. I'm mixing Hennessey and duce with no chaser. Somebody even had shrooms, me and tink was fucked up.

_________________________

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧🌇

I kept a close eye on the girls, letting them have they fun but making sure they didn't get hurt cause niggas be weird. They was pouring drinks in eachother mouth, smoking, kissing, taking shrooms. It was around 3 am and they was both fucked up so I decided to drive them back to tink house.

" Cmonnn junkies" I grabbed them both off of a table and threw them over my shoulders. They obliged and sat in the backseat.

" Wait can we make a pit stop" Tink smirked at me and tapped my shoulder.

She led me to this house on a hill, i could tell who ever stayed here had money. They had Hella cars in they lawn too.

" Tink nooo" Ny stumbled out the car tryna catch up to tink.

Tink had keys and started scratching up cars.

" No tink stopp" Ny giggled trying to stop her.
" Bitch FUCK HIM, what you told me he did this the least we could do"

Ny obliged and they started keying his cars, peeing on the cars and as we were about to leave Ny threw a brick through the white Hummer. She reached her hand through the back window and took out the carseat. Her and Tink stomped the hell out the carseat breaking it into peices. The cars started going off so we had to speed to tink shit.

" yall back home safely " I said walking them through the door. Tink plopped on the couch and almost immediately passed out.

" Carry me to the room?" Ny pouted looking up at me. Drunk as a mfka.

I obliged and picked her up carrying her to tinks room. As I was finna leave she grabbed my arm pulling me towards the bed.

" No" I snatched away.
" Im 18" She pouted.
" You're drunk and it wouldn't be right for me to do anything with you"
" Pleaseee"
" goodnight Ny get some good sleep"

_________________________
𝐗𝐲𝐨𝐧🌃

" WHO EVER THE FUCK DID THIS GONE DIE ON MY SOULL "I said mad asl.

At first I wasn't thinking rationally then I thought about the only person who knows where I stay and would do some shit like this. It  brought a big grin to my face tbh, I found it cute that she took time out her night to do some shit like this.

" Man why they have to take it out on my baby car sea- it was that bitch wasn't it."
" Chill on her"
" Ima whoop that hoe ass" She mumbled.

I swear I didn't mean to hit her but off of impulse I back handed the fuck outta her. She just stayed quiet after that.

___________________________

Tink dropped me back off at home and I finally was able to shower. Even tho I was fucked up and had a bad headache I remember everything that happened last night.

I was on my couch again when I got a text from Jah.

𝖩𝖺𝗁👨🏽‍🦼💨: 𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗋𝗈. 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝖽 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 w𝗂𝗀 𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖭𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖾𝖾.

𝖬𝖾: 𝗈𝗆𝗐.

____________________

" Open this fucking door" I Beat on Xyon's door.

Jah opened the door and his face lit up, he was anxious and excited.

" ima get your stuff you get in the car"

He nodded and rolled to my car.

I walked in the house and to Jah's room grabbing the bags he had on his bed.

" What you doing here"Xyon stood infront of the door.
" I don't have time to deal with you. I'm taking Jah with me just get out my way"
" Ny just talk to me...meet somewhere with me and just talk to me"
" Get the fuck out my way Xyon. Like deadass"

He got out my way but I bumped his shoulder walking past. Saline scurried down the steps behind me.

" Don't come back either bitch"
" If you wasn't pregnant I'd whoop yo ass"
" you ain't gone whoop shit"
" when you drop that ugly ass baby, come see me bitch " I walked off the porch and put the bags in my trunk.

" Here is Jackie's phone I found it in my room. It's dead tho"
" Okay it's fine, you been good?" I said driving.
" Girl fuck no, Saline took my phone,my brother been a complete asshole, and I just be getting mistreated. I'm so glad you wanna take me in"
" You family why wouldn't i"

He smiled and nodded, then looked out the window.
______________________

Jah went over Nesha's house, he was obsessed with nesha and nesha enjoyed his company. I had Zo come over my house, I needed help so I could finish unpacking and I enjoyed his company.

" So why did you end up leaving that corn ball?"
" cause I caught him fucking his baby mama in our bed. Then he had nerve to start putting his hands on me"
" HE WHAT?"
" Calm down" I rolled my eyes.
" Naw don't worry bout it, I got him"
" Zomar don't do no stupid shit" I said turning on Jackie's old phone.

I wanted to be nosey cause nobody has seen her since my birthday.

Once it came on notifications started pouring in.

𝖲𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾: 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗃𝗈𝖻 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋. 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒. 𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋.

My heart dropped to my ass, I wanted to immediately spazz out.

" What's wrong" Zo stood up over me looking me in the eye. I looked away, trying to calm myself down.
" Look at me and don't lie" He firmly grabbed my face and looked at me.
" Somebody finna get fucked up don't worry"
" Be safe ny..."
" Always" I tried to give him a fake smile so he would hurry and leave.

He grabbed me by the neck and pulled me close. Giving me a kiss, he picked me up and sat me on the island in the kitchen. We was swirling our tounges around eachothers while he grined against me.

" Zo you gotta go" I giggled pushing him away. He gave me one more kiss and left out the door. I waited till he was gone.

________________
I pulled up to Xy house and knocked on the door.

" Xy not here and bitch didn't I tell you not to come ba-" I punched her dead in the fucking mouth before she could finish her sentence.

I walked in the house and locked the door behind me cause I was finna go to work on this hoe.

I grabbed her by her shirt and slammed her on the wall, pinned her there with one hand and was punching her in her shit with the other.

" BITCH IT WAS YOU SHOOTING AT MY BIRTHDAY" I grabbed her by the head and rammed it into my knee, then threw her on the floor. I kicked her in the stomach i don't know how many times then started stomping her face.

" Jah can't walk and hoe YOU GONE PAY" I picked her up and body slammed her on the ground. She was just wheezing for air.

" Get up bitch, fight for yo fucking life hoe" I broke a leg off a chair that was in the room and waited for her to stand up.

She slowly got up putting her fists up, I slowly walked up on her with the metal bar stool leg. She slowly started stepping back until I hit her in the side of the leg I could tell that mfka broke by the way she screamed and fell.

" Stop screaming can't nobody hear you...now GET UP BITCH...YOU TOUGH RIGHT??? YOU SHOOT SHIT RIGHT SO COME SHOOT ME BITCH" I hit her In the head with the leg, at this point she was begging for me to stop.

" please I'll leave you alone I'll leave Xyon alone. I'ma make tayvion leave you alone I swear"
" and if you don't keep yo word ima kill you bitch and I put that on yo life" I grabbed her by the face and gave her one more good face shot making her nose leak even more.

Her whole face was fucked up, I had blood all over my forces.

________________________

Zo🌄

I invited Xy over for what he think is gone be a boys night.

" Wsg zo long time no see fuck nigga" He walked through the door. 

I didn't say shit just punched him dead in the nose. I was prepared for him to swing back and he did. We was standing up fighting like complete strangers. He was hitting me hard asl but he wasn't finna beat my ass. I pushed him into the island and started punching him in the head.

" You doing this for what" He stood up wiping his bloody face.
" You wanna hit on girls hit on a nigga that wanna fight,"
" All this over a bitch?"
" She just a bitch to you?"
" Yup."
" it's igh she good with me and I fuck her good too. She came on my shit 4 times, had her screaming my name all night."
" you the one who put that fat ass hickey on ha neck"
" yep and what you gone do bout it?"
_________________________

A/n: Hmm what yall think?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

613K 14K 58
Layla Roberson is a 24 year old who owns a nail shop Isaiah (Ghost) Banks is a 26 year old who is a druglord in Atl Read plz ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿค• Cover; @QueenSlimes...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.8K 117 17
You're mine and remember that. It don't matter if you ugly or not you are mine and nobody can't replace you.
1.1M 37.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...