𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ( vi...

By alanat0

+ UNDER EDITING AS I GO + y/n a demon-looking child whose parents were killed during the war. almost left... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐄
𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 . 1
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 . 2
𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑 . 3
𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 . 4
𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 . 5
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘 . 6
𝐀 - 𝐍 / 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘/𝐍
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 . 7
𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘 . 8
𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 . 9 . 🍋!!
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐃𝐄𝐑 . 11
𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄-𝐌𝐀𝐍 . 12
𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 . 13
𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁 . 14
𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 . 15
𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 . 16
HOME. 17
its been months.

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐀 . 10

1.1K 20 2
By alanat0

.

After that.. Amazing.. Morning, I forgot Caitlyn would be here soon, I hopped off the counter Vi put me on and dried off, feeling rushed. I put a pair of black ripped jeans on, a black sports bra, and my mother's jacket to go over it, and then I quickly put my tie-up boots on.

I finished my hair and all that stuff and walked out of the bathroom. Making sure the round bun on my head was secure. Vi was standing beside the doorway, looking me up and down, "you looked better naked but this will have to do. " She rolled her eyes playfully. "Vi. " I glared at her, and she rolled her eyes, I began walking towards the tiny kitchen and Vi followed, "So, are we like a thing now? " Vi asked, I looked over my shoulder at her, "Did you want to be?. " "Well, yea kinda. " "Then we are. " I saw Vi's face light up and I turned back to what I was doing, getting something to eat, I passed her a snack to get our energy flowing and sat down, eating quickly.

Just as we finished, a knock at the door let us know Caitlyn had arrived. I got up to answer the door, welcoming Caitlyn inside.

We all sat down and talked for a long while, I guess while I was panicking, Vi chatted with my boss about Jinx, and where to get more info. And, Sevika, was the answer here to our current problems. And so, the three of us set out through the Lanes, on our way to find, Sevika.

.

Vi peeked around a pipe, her hood up to cover her hair and keep her covered, I didn't have to do anything, considering I blended in with the shadows. Vi's plan was to attack and force the answers out of Sevika, Caitlyn didn't agree but Vi persuaded her into it. I'd help Vi attack, and in case, Caitlyn came as backup. And so the mission was a go.

"Rotten luck boys! " Sevika Laughed, gathering her coins and leaning back, just winning a bet. A cloth covered her right shoulder, covering a machine arm, fueled by shimmer, the one thing I knew not to ever take.

I climbed up the pipe into some gutters where I could attack from above, and help. And Vi got ready. As soon as Sevika leaned back in her chair, laughing. Vi pounced. Her knee-knocking Sevikas Jaw to the side, the table got knocked over and the boys gathered the spilled coins in panic and ran. Sevika fell to the ground.

She looked up holding her face. "Vi? " she questioned. Vi didn't respond tho, instead, she punched, and both did actually. Vi grabbed a hold of Sevikas hair and wammed her into the wall, "You flithy traitor! " she yelled. I sprung down and lashed my tail, eyes in slits again. Sevika looked at me and then back to Vi, "Vander had his chance. " she spoke, and suddenly Vi was shoved off, a mechanical noise could be heard, Sevikas Arm! Suddenly Vi was kicked down, sliding towards me. And Sevika ripped off the cloth that covered her arm, throwing it to the ground, and as it powered up, I waited for Vi's command, I crouched, my agile nature could just spring at any moment, but I waited.

Vi stood up and Sevika told us to come forward, and so the fight truly began. Vi threw her jacket to the ground and went to aim a punch, but Sevika locked her arms before she could. Turning her around. "It seems you never learned patience," she spoke, then threw vi into the other wall. I knew it was my time to pounce. I launched and kicked Sevikas Back, making her spine arch awkwardly out towards the wall she threw Vi into, "Remember me?.. "

I smirked getting into a fighting stance as Sevika stood up, Vi still recovering. I ran and shoved her face back, but she quickly threw a punch at my head as well. I spun out of her grip, my sharp tail slitting just below her eye. I chuckled and jumped onto a high perch of rock, one she couldn't reach. I walked, eyeing the target like a cat's eyes on its prey, Vi finally recovered and punched her while she was distracted, a few times in the back, and as Sevika turned around, landed one last hard punch to the face.

Sevika turned and her metal arm sparked against the brick wall, trying to hit Vi. She took this opportunity of her missing to hit her stomach and face with hard blows, finally, Sevika hit Vi in her chest, but it wasn't as effective. Vi punched back and Sevika used her metal arm to try and punch instead, it was just a round of punching, nonstop.

They separated for a moment, staring each other off before Vi jumped and twisted, hitting Sevika with another Hard blow into the wall. I jumped off, not wanting to get any damage to me while I didn't have to. And her arm started powering up again. God damn it.

I only fought when Vi needed to recover from punches or sorts of injuries in here, I was too quick for Sevika to hit.

All so quick, her robot arm lifted a trash can, and punched it so hard it came flying at us, I rolled out of the way in a panic, and so did Vi, missing the trash can but not Sevika, she pinned Vi down to the wall, taking her metal arm and gripping her throat, raising her slowly, then with sudden action throwing her to the ground.

She held her there, choking her still. Time to intervene. I was about to pounce once more but Sevika heard my footsteps just then punching me away from them, I rolled away, panting and gripping my stomach, but I quickly got over it and stood up, taking a few seconds to gain my balance after that rock hard punch.

Sevika still held Vi's throat and dragged her up to the wall, forcing her face down against the brick as the shimmer in her arm boiled.

I came running this time, barely touching the ground, I kicked Sevikas side and allowed Vi to pound her head. Lifting her and flipping her into the wall so she could catch her breath.

They stood for a few moments as I regained my stamina, Sevika felt her arm extend and she gained her balance again. Going to a tinier corner of the alley. Sevika tried a punch at Vi's face but missed, and Vi instead gave the punch and threw her head into the wall. Another failed hit, and another blow into the wall for Sevika.

(Feeling like I'm just recording a boxing match rn with that quick voice)

Vi punched repeatedly at Sevikas stomach and took her another punch to the face, kicking her leg so she lost balance, and holding her head so she could use her knee to kick her in the head. And she flew out of the corner.

Vi panted heavily as blood ran from her nose, taking a deep breath. Sevikas arm extended so she could stand up again. Vi started a full sprint at her and kicked her head with so much force she wammed through the wall and landed rolling on the other side. I laughed and slowly walked toward the pretty much-defeated sevika.

Before she could stand up again I stomped on her head and Vi pinned her down, starting to demand orders. " Where's my sister?! Where is he keeping her?! " she growled.

"Keeping her?.. You mean Jinx? She works for him. " sevika replied.
Vi's eyes shattered as of heartbreak again, meaning she loosened her grip on sevikas throat. A tiny steam engine was heard before a stab through Vi's stomach. She grunted and my eyes widened. "Fuck! "

Sevika leaned up to whisper in her ear, "She's like his daughter. " she then launched Vi off her. And I ran to her side, looking at her wound, and eyeing sevika with a vicious glare.

But with no struggle at all, Sevika picked me up and threw me away into the alley, picking up Vi's head and readying her arm for a killing blow to her face. I grunted a Yelp and stood up quickly, trying to regain my strength fast. Sevikas eyes wandered from me, back to Vi.

"I'll give her your regards. "

"LIKE WISE! "

I screamed, jumping over Vi and kicking her right in her fucked up face, I did a flip backward and landed, holding Vi back so she couldn't hurt her anymore. and then shots were fired at Sevikas arm, bouncing off of it as it was metal. Caitlyn! One almost hit her chest and she began to run.

I rested Vi's head down and sprinted after her landing one last punch to the back of her head so she slowed down and Caitlyn could hit her more. And she finally ran off.

I stood beside Vi again and she looked up, the same cheeky smirk plastered on her face. I stared back as Caitlyn jumped down from the bridge, checking the area in case anything else happened.

"They are gonna know we are here now. "

"I know, so we have to get moving, can you get up at all? " I asked.

Vi sighed and reached her hand out to me. "Gonna help me out cupcake? " I scoffed jokingly and took her hand, placing it around my neck and supporting her as she leaned on me, I wrapped my tail around her so she could stay upright and held a cloth to her side, though it didn't do much, it held the bleeding a little.

"You need a doctor. " Caitlyn said, "there aren't exactly any around unlike topside. Just follow me and guard from behind, I know a place. " I said. Keeping Vi secure. "Right.. " Caitlyn said holding her gun in her belt.

And so we began walking down the alleyway again, me gently holding Vi, Caitlyn guarding in the back, and Vi gasping for breath.

And yet, no progress.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 13 8
[Still in very early development!] Y/N & Powder grew up together as best friends, alongside their partner in crime Ekko. However the two held a speci...
68.1K 1.1K 11
CURRENTLY EDITING / "𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳..." An infamous emotional manipulator sat under Sevika's wing after Vander's death. Unable...
5.7K 208 9
What if Vander had 5 kids, and Mylo had a sister. Meet Maya Mylos younger sister, the one who followed him. Who...
8.8K 118 8
I suck at writing stories. But this is an Arcane x Reader. She's just added in. There is a little of a Mylo x Reader but I'm pretty sure everyone kno...