๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„

By LadyNaii

"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š... More

๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

6.9K 349 330
By LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

Its been 2 weeks since Faith and I first linked.

She been over here almost every other day and lets just say it's definitely a vibe.

She's highly educated, and the stuff she talks about always keeps me intrigued.

Right now; she was asleep on my chest ... I know she had class in a few hours so I would be waking her soon.

She taking summer classes in college cause she wanna get her shit done sooner.

She's in to be a radiation therapist, shit was cool.

The way she talked about it; I knew it was sum that she was indeed passionate about.

"Booda," Imaan bought me back to reality.

"Yes baby girl?" I looked down at her and she was rubbing her eye and carrying a care-bear.

"I'm hungry, and I want some chocolate milk." She expressed and I nodded my head.

It was 930 — so I'm sure she was hungry.

I slowly moved Faith off my body; she moved slightly but stayed asleep.

Once we got in the kitchen, I picked Imaan up and put her on the kitchen counter.

"What you want to eat?" I questioned as I went and got her a cup of chocolate milk.

"Hmmm, lemme think?" She smirked as she pretended to rub her chin hairs.

"You crazy girl," I laughed a bit as I handed her her cup.

"Thanks booda and I want a bagel slider w/ cheese, eggs, and bacon."

I nodded my head and decided to make enough for all of us; Imaan will eat three alone.

She loved these.

$$$

"Ooooh, those look so good!" Faith walked into the kitchen withe one of my tshirts on and some shorts she came in.

"They're my favorite," Imaan cheesed as she started stuffing her face with one.

Drinking her chocolate milk ever so often.

"Go head, eat sum. I know you got class soon," I spoke up.

"Are you goin to eat?" She questioned.

I shook my head, "naaah... I'm good."

She made a face, "come talk to me real quick," she pulled me aside and I looked down at her confused.

"What's the problem?"

"I'm not stupid Kasim... its been 3 days since you've eaten anything; you don't think I noticed?" Faee made a face at me as she stood with her arms across her chest.

I frowned up my face, nobody ever noticed that before except my little sister.

"I know ... but I'm coo. I promise," I said to her because I knew if I ate; I'd throw everything up.

I had to smoke first in order to keep anything down and I haven't done that in a few days.

"Kasim," she made a face.

"You need to eat, do what you gotta do but I'm not leaving until you eat," she continued.

I sighed, "aight ... lemme smoke first and I'll eat sum, okay?"

"Mhmm," she walked off and grabbed a bagel and poured herself some orange juice.

She sat at the table with my sister and they commenced in small talk.

I sighed and disappeared into my room so I can smoke this blunt, lowkey was trying to stop smoking because at this point its becoming an addiction and I need it to function and or eat.

But clearly Faith wasn't leaving until I ate so I lit up my blunt and started smoking.

As I'm smoking; she comes into my room and climbs right into my lap.

She rests her head on my chest, "why do you have to smoke to eat?"

I sighed deeply; "It's the only way I can keep food down; like my stomach is always queasy and feeling funny when I don't. So that's why Ion smoke as much as I used to cause I'm trynna change that."

"Where's my sister?" I tried to change the subject.

"She went into the living room and I turned on Criminal Minds, her request." Faith responded to me.

"I know that sucks ... food fuels your body, keeps you goin. I hate that you have to do this in order to eat."

"Yeah, me too... hopefully I won't need to keep smoking to feed myself. I didn't have to before... but now its a must or I won't eat." I licked over my lips.

"You drink lean, pop pills?" She questioned me.

"Pills...sometimes. They numb the pain; lean makes me sick so I don't fuck with it."

Ion know why I was being so open and honest, but I guess I needed to get this shit off my chest.

It felt good to express how I feel, cause ion do it often.

She sighed deeply as she turned so she was straddling me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm here if you ever need somebody to talk to Kas... especially if you feel alone. I'm here."

I nodded my head and placed a kiss on her forehead, she smiled and laid her head on my chest.

I looked over at my clock seeing it was 11:15.

Faith had class at 1:30 to 3:30.

"You got class soon," I said to her.

But she didn't reply so I looked down seeing she was fast asleep, I chuckled.

Aight then.

I ashed my blunt and laid her down next to me on the bed.

My stomach started grumbling so I got up and went to get some food.

As I'm grabbing some sandwiches; my doorbell rings and I scrunch up my face cause who?

I didn't look out at first, and when I opened it I frowned up my face seeing Mama on the other end.

"Can we ta-," before she could finish her sentence, Faith came out and cut her off.

"Kas, why did you let me fall asleep! You know I have class soon," she whined and once she seen me and them mama she stopped and waved.

"Oh best! Hi," she ran over and gave Mama this big hug oblivious to what happened between us.

Mama hugged her back awkwardly; as she looked at me with complete disgust and confusion on her.

"You deadass?" She mumbled.

I didn't bother to say nun... cause she had a nigga and I was single.

"I'm single," I mouthed back and she shook her head.

"What a dog," she mouthed back and once Faith pulled back she mustered up a fake smile.

"Hey girl, I was just dropping off something I borrowed from Kas," she lied to her.

"Oh girl... I know yall friends. I don't care, we need to get together soon. I love you! Kas— I'm taking a shower," she patted my chest and leaned up and kissed my cheek.

Once she walked off, Mama yanked me by my shirt and pulled me outside.

"This what we doin Kas? Fucking on my best friend, are you crazy?" She snapped at me.

"I haven't fucked her yet, and even if I did it wouldn't concern you. You got a nigga, so worry about that," I replied back cause she not finna make me feel bad for doing exactly what she was doing to me... yeah right.

She started to laugh, "niggas really crazy... fuck you Kasim!" She pushed me and then wandered off.

I shook my head.

Am I wrong yall?

Or she just tweaking on me.

____________________________
_______________

How We Feeling About Faith & Kas So Far?

Faee Is Unaware He Fucked Mama Because She Never Said Anything About It.

They're Cute — Its A Good Vibe Imo.

Something Different For Kas.

I'm 7  Followers Away From 200 On My Yt Channel— So Go Subscribe Please @GoddessNaii

Comment Some Video Suggestions I Can Do!

50 Votes, 30+ Comments For An Update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 8.8K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
864K 32.6K 72
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค...
151K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
1.3M 49.2K 48
"๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง' ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ." - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐Ÿ‘… ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š’๐š’ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ...