Forbidden Love

By abriff03

(I know Scorlily isn't a common ship, but hear me out) He was a Malfoy. She was a Potter. As of recent, Scorp... More

A Few Notes
Act One, Prologue
Act One, Scene Two
Act One, Scene Three
Act One, Scene Four
Act Two, Prologue
Act Two, Scene One
Act Two, Scene Two
Act Two, Scene Three
Act Three, Scene One
Act Three, Scene Two
Act Three, Scene Three
Act Three, Scene Four
Act Three, Scene Five
Act Four, Scene One
Act Four, Scene Two
Act Four, Scene Three
Act Four, Scene Four
Act Four, Scene Five
Act Five, Prologue
Act Five, Scene One
Act Five, Scene Two
Act Five, Scene Three
Act Five, Scene Four
Act Six, Prologue
Act Six, Scene One
Act Six, Scene Two
Act Six, Scene Three
Act Six, Scene Four
Act Six, Scene Five
Roadman Slang Glossary
The Future of the Series

Act One, Scene One

119 1 2
By abriff03

AN: I gave Draco a job at the ministry and Goyle common sense for plot convenience and character growth respectively.

Anyways, enjoy a group of grown-arse adults being chaotic.

Setting: Ministry of Magic

Trigger Warnings: N/A

Gregory Goyle sits on a bench in a hallway. Draco Malfoy hastily enters and sits next to him, clearly frustrated.

Gregory: Something the matter, Draco?

Draco (frustrated): UGH! I'm growing sick and tired of Potter!

Gregory: Which one? Harry or Ginny?

Draco: Harry! He's accusing me of breaking the coffee machine in the staff room again.

Gregory: He knows he can just repair it, right?

Draco: Yes! But he's been so cold toward me ever since the incident back in October, which had NOTHING to do with me, by the way-

Harry Potter and Ron Weasley enter, having heard the entire conversation. Ron looks slightly angry and Harry seems tired of Draco's crap.

Harry (tired): Draco, quit talking rubbish or I'll come for your kneecaps.

Draco: Well, it's not my fault you keep blaming me for things I didn't do!

Ron: You were the last one in there!

Gregory (with sass): See, Ronald, there's this spell called Reparo... I think it may solve all your problems.

Hermione Granger enters as Gregory finishes his line.

Hermione (is also tired): Would you lot quit fighting over the coffee machine? Just repair it and go about your day. It is NOT that difficult!

Gregory (in enthusiastic agreement): THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING! (to Ron) Listen to your wife, Weasley!

Draco: Okay, listen, I'm sorry about the coffee machine, alright? It's just that-

Harry (somewhat mockingly): You're only a month into your new job at the ministry, and you hardly know how muggle tech works; We get it!

Draco: Jokes on you; I was only going to make the second excuse! Oh, and for the record, the new job isn't all that's bugging me; My father is still getting on my case about Scorpius being friends with Albus and being head over heels for ROSE, so how am I meant to cope with that-?

Harry: Albus told me Scorpius got over Rose back in December.

Draco: Is that so? (Pause) Well, you could have made me aware of that! Father would've been off my case long ago!

Hermione: Scorpius will find someone eventually I hope.

Harry (jokingly): Yeah! As long as that someone isn't Lily. THAT would be bad!

Ron: Agreed! Imagine if that was ACTUALLY the case!

Draco: Oh, I would have Scorpius transferred to Durmstrang if it was! I can't deal with another one of Father's passive-aggressive letters.

Harry: Not to worry, I'd transfer Lily to Ilvermorny first!

Hermione: I don't think Ginny would be too happy about that, Harry.

Harry: You know what, your right. Besides, look what happened to Romeo and Juliet-

Ron/Draco/Gregory: What?

Harry: What? You've never heard of Romeo and Juliet before?

Ron: Isn't that the story where a guy and a girl from rivalling families fall in love?

Hermione: Yeah. They both kill themselves in the end.

Gregory: Oh, that one! (suddenly scared) Yeah, that would be bad if they ended up like that.

Hermione: Anyways, we have a big meeting in five minutes. We better get going.

Draco: See you at the meeting, Harry!

Harry: Later, Draco!

As the two rivalling sides part ways, Draco turns to Gregory.

Draco: "Harry" doesn't have the same ring to it as "Potter" did, does it?

Gregory: No, not really.

Both parties shrug and exit the hallway.

Exit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 781 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
52.2K 1.7K 15
People said our dads fell in love, but were kept apart by their parents. But dad said this wasn't true, and I believe him, I always have. He's not al...
292K 12.2K 25
(popular albus x nerd scorpius) it's not scorpius's fault he's in love with albus potter. who isn't? as for albus, well, he's just trying to figure...
55.9K 1.8K 36
A dancing pair of fluttery pink fairy wings. That was all anyone ever seemed to see in Lily Luna Potter, because she never took them off. An angel of...