Is it fate?

By Mikey1shipper

A gregory x reader story. I will be calling y/n a girl for the sake of the story you can read it as they, boy... More

[details]
[preview]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[9]
sorry

[8]

232 5 1
By Mikey1shipper

Gregory
Ya'know being chased by a pile of wires formally known as ft. Freddy would motivate you to scream and run faster but N/n seemed just fine. She was running and teasing the animatronic. She easily doged the wires and sometimes stopped to dance when she could. I admire her but sometimes she scares the living shit outta me. She'll dance around balancing knifes on her arms.
*Gregory!
*yeah?
*toss me I the air would you?
*uhh okay?
I toss N/n in the air and she Landa on ft. Freddy's nose.
*STOP CHASING US!
The animatronic skidded to a stop. He set her down and turned away in sadness slinking back to its cubical.
*hmm children shouldn't be here.

*AAAHHHH!
_______________________________________
Hello everyone. I am so sorry about the wait for this chapter 😅. I got really caught up in other things. I'm really busy so it's kinda short.
Word count: 154

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
94.8K 1.9K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
117K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. โ”โ” love island usa 2024, s6 โ”โ” kordell beckham x oc
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.