Love Of Rimuru (Ships And One...

By Naara_Tempest

One shots and short stories about Rimuru's relationships... --------------------------- I will only post and... More

Beloved Partner
Slime and Vampire Part 1
Slime and Vampire Part 2
Possessive Master Part 1
Possessive Master Part 2
Slime and Vampire Part 3
Rudra's Reincarnation Part 1
Fiery Love

Slime and Vampire Part 4

7.3K 110 78
By Naara_Tempest

Rimuru x Luminous

Yuri

...

...

...

(Foss' POV)

"Fufu, we're lovers" (???)

"..."

"..."

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh?!?" (Foss)

W-What? Lovers? Rimuru-sama and this lady? B-But they're both girls and Rimuru-sama has never told me and probably any of her subordinates that she's in a relationship with someone.

"Tsk, you're so loud, it would be troublesome if someone were find me here. Tell Rimuru that I'll be seeing her in a week from now" (???)

As soon as she said that, my head blanked, my body went so light, I couldn't move limbs, and my eyes were heavy.

"This will be our little secret, be sure to only tell Rimuru about this, and only her" (???)

I couldn't held back anymore as everything went dark.

...

...

"---oss... Oi Foss!" (???)

I slowly opened my eyes to see Gobuemon-san. What happened?

D-Did I fell asleep in a middle of a battle?! W-Wait, I remembered that Gobuemon-san was unconscious.

"Gobuemon-san! Are you okay?!" (Foss)

"I'm fine, what happened to the other guy after I was knocked unconscious?" (Gobuemon)

"Huh? Uhhhh. I don't know?" (Foss)

"Really? Huh? I don't either" (Gobuemon)

I feel like there was a guy. Why don't I remember? The woman...

The woman with heterochromatic eyes! She did something, I have to tell Gobuemon-san!

"Actually there's---" (Foss) said but suddenly grabbed her throat while gasping.

"Oi Foss what happened?!" (Gobuemon) said and pat Foss' back.

"(Cough) (Cough) N-Nothing, there's just a bug that flew in my mouth, y-yeah a bug!" (Foss)

"This will be our little secret, be sure to only tell Rimuru about this, and only her"

Did she do something to me? I tried to bring her up to Gobuemon-san but my throat suddenly got dry and itchy, like it's preventing me.

I feel bad for hiding this from Gobuemon-san but I have no choice. I'll just tell Rimuru-sama after all of this is over.

"(Sign) Enough playing around and let's go back" (Gobuemon) said with a happy smile that confused Foss.

"Gobuemon-san? Is something wrong?" (Foss)

"Ah no. Rimuru-sama was victorious, she's evolving into a Demon Lord" (Gobuemon)

I clutched my chest and signed with both relieved and uneasiness.

Shion-sama and the others. Can they really be revived?

...

...

Tempest has finally won and the battle has ended. I am ashamed that I doubted Rimuru-sama that she can revive the dead townspeople but she did it and saved everyone that died.

The Yuurazania refugees arrived here with a few hiccups but was all sorted out, I still don't know what happened to Karion-sama's battle with Milim-sama, but I can only hope, which is unbefitting of me since I'm a subordinate of Karion-sama and I should have full faith in him but this is Milim-sama we're talking about.

And just a while later, I've known that Milim-sama completely destroyed Yuurazania and defeated Karion-sama with the assistance of Frey-sama.

Of course I was shocked but thank goodness we were told that he's still alive.

But a lot has happened, Rimuru-sama saving Karion-sama in exchange of Yuurazania fully cooperating with Tempest in defeating Demon Lord Clayman's forces, Rimuru-sama is a close friend of Veldora-sama, man and monster meeting, and Rimuru-sama attending Walpu---, what was that again? Oh Walpurgis yeah!

In short, I barely have enough time to have an audience with Rimuru-sama since she's always so busy.

Until tonight! I can finally talk to her about that woman, I just feel like it's important. Rimuru-sama will also go to that Walpurgis thingy tonight so my time is limited.

Right now I'm in front of her office. I feel nervous, this is the first time I'll talk to Rimuru-sama properly without a third party.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in" (Rimuru)

"Rimuru-sama?" (Foss) said as she opened and peek on the door.

"Oh Foss right? I've been told that you have something to tell me" (Rimuru) said with her usual charming smile that slightly made Foss blush.

"U-Um yes, you see" (Foss) twiddle with her fingers as she stood before Rimuru that is still seated.

"Yes?" (Rimuru)

"I met a woman with heterochromatic eyes" (Foss) said and looked up to see Rimuru widened eyes.

So she knows her judging from Rimuru-sama's reaction, but is it true of what she said about their relationship?

'Let's not jump into conclusion, it might not be her' (Rimuru)

"(Clears Throat) Can you describe what she looks like?" (Rimuru)

"Umm, she has silver hair, black gothic dress, her right eye is red and the other is blue" (Foss)

'That's definitely Luminous' (Rimuru)

"Ehem" (Rimuru) clears her throat with a slight pink dusted on her cheeks.

"Yes, I know her. Did she say something important or outrageous?" (Rimuru) said and is now nervous if Luminous revealed their relationship.

"She told me that she'll be seeing you in a week from now" (Foss)

'A week from now huh? That was exactly a week ago since Foss encountered Luminous and told her that, meaning tonight, she'll visit me. The Walpurgis will be held soon, so I most likely won't be meeting her today' (Rimuru)

"I see" (Rimuru) said as she put her thumb and index finger on her chin.

"A-And..." (Foss)

"There's more?" (Rimuru) asked and Foss shyly nodded in response.

"S-She told that both of you are... lovers" (Foss) voice progressively got quieter as a blush invaded her cheeks.

"H-Huh?" (Rimuru) perked up as blush got visible on her cheeks like Foss.

She got up from her seat and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Have you ever told anyone about this" (Rimuru)

"N-No, each time I mentioned something related to her, my throat gets dry and made me unable to continue" (Foss)

"Okay, I want you to keep our relationship a secret for now" (Rimuru)

"So it's true?!" (Foss)

"Maybe, it's a bit complicated. I've removed the magic she put on you but make sure to keep it a secret, okay?!" (Rimuru) said, the blush already spread until her ears.

"H-Hai" (Foss)

"You may leave, I want to be alone for a while" (Rimuru)

I didn't question her anymore and left the room quietly.

W-Wow, that was such a reveal. Turns out, what the woman said was true.

I don't know her but I'm happy for Rimuru-sama!

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

Lovers huh. She basically forced her way with me and has been seeing me from time to time to do it again.

And I've also been starting to see her in such a way. Does this count as Stockholm Syndrome? Whatever, I'll talk to her about this after the Walpurgis.

...

...

The green-haired maid, or Misery as to what Ramiris called her, led me to one of the chairs and of course I took a sit on it.

Across from me is bad news... Guy Crimson, most likely one of the Ancient Demon Lord. He's clearly on a whole another level. I should keep my distance from him for now.

A low rumble rhythmically resonated the room like footsteps, I look to whoever entered and it was a giant with enormous magicule energy. He must be the Giant-race Demon Lord, Dagruel. Without a word, he just sat on his chair.

Another one came in, and he obviously looked like a Vampire, but the maid beside him seems to be more stronger due to the aura she emits.

...

Wait.

...

"(Wipe Eyes)" (Rimuru)

...

Luminous?!?!

What is she doing here?! She's a maid of a Demon Lord?! But Luminous doesn't seem to be the type to serve someone though.

Is she hiding her identity?

I need to ask her later for this, I'll just keep my mouth shut and refrain from conversing with her during this Walpurgis.

Veldora told me about the Female Vampire Demon Lord he fought before, Milus, Lurus? Please don't tell me its Luminous. She'll get enrage if she knows that Veldora is a dear friend of mine.

She looks cute in a maid outfit though... Wait no! Now is not the time for these thoughts!

The Vampire 'Demon Lord' already sat down on his chair but why is she coming this way?!

"(Chu)" (Luminous)

She kissed my cheeks in front of all this people! I thought she was hiding her identity! I can see the Vampire 'Demon Lord' widened his eyes along with the butler, Luminous arrived with.

To my side the one called Guy, narrowed his eyes with a smirk of amusement and curiosity. Ramiris and the Giant was wearing an expression of surprise.

I cupped the cheek she kissed with a hand and looked at her.

She just wink at me and waltz to her respective place without elaborating.

Dammit! Just how much does she wants to tease me?!

...

...

(Luminous' POV)

Rimuru has grown more powerful, taller and more importantly... more beautiful! Just look at her blushing in her seat as she avoids my gaze, how adorable.

Fufu, looks like my intuition about her becoming a lot more beautiful are correct afterall. I can't wait to see the peak of her beauty.

Every Demon Lord has already arrived, Clayman arrived with Milim and he hit her on the head saying she's moving to slow.

I'm surprise that the weakling has guts to do that but what's more surprising is that Milim didn't do anything.

Is she supposed to play mind-controled, she's doing a bad job at it but it seems that the weakling didn't notice it.

This is becoming more and more interesting. Let's see Rimuru's reaction, I was told that her and Milim are 'Besties'.

I looked at my side and oh boy, I didn't regret doing that. I found the sexiest look (Besides on bed) Rimuru has to offer.

"Ahn~ I think I wet myself" (Luminous)

...

...

...

------------------------------

Hello, it has been a while since I updated Slime and Vampire... Teehee... No don't kill me please.

I've been focusing on my other book so this is inevitable.

Not a lot to say sooooo...

That's all, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
40.4K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
144K 5.2K 62
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
67.1K 1.2K 24
A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also I do not owned the characters of the fa...