๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž, ๐’พ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š

Par 4th_gen

+ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž, ๐’พ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š FemOc! ๐ฑ Loona "๐š‚๐šŽ๐š˜ ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›." ~ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ข๏ฟฝ... Plus

๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ (๐‹๐Ž+๐”๐’)
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ (๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐๐€)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•.

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

404 15 0
Par 4th_gen

𝙰/𝙽
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 :𝙿𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚂𝚎𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚎. 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑, 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎: {𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡} 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝. 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚢 {𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧} 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍.𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.
................................................................................

It was only a few weeks ago where she was in a whole different country on the other side of the world that spoke a completely different language and had all different types of social conduct. But now she was here and she did not expect to be visiting in this particular circumstance. Not everything was completely new. At least she knew a conversational amount of the language, being that she was korean and her grandparents and sometimes her mum spoke to her in korean rather than english. Lucky for her, she had a place to stay as her grandmother was already in korea to look after some family members.

"Hello."
The girl answered the phone the minute it began to vibrate on the kitchen counter. Only moments after picking up the phone she found herself stood outside the Blockberry Creative building with the same clothes she had on, her phone and her purse. Making her way inside the building that had barely anything to show for, in all honesty it was kind of sketchy. The only thing this company had was that they were about to debut a new group and so far 8 members had already been introduced monthly. It had just turned to the day of November, meaning that the 9th member would be revealed shortly. Yerin constantly refreshed her phone to check for new updates from PD as he had said that he would send her a specific document full of information that she would require sooner or later. When she finally pulled up a map, she followed it down a hallway, looking up several times to make sure she didn't bump into anything. Nearing the end of the hall, someone walked out of the room and gasped upon almost bumping into her.

"You scared me."
The shorter girl laid her hand on her chest just above where her heart was. Yerin turned to the left and immediately bowed apologetically.
"Are you lost?"
The other girl spoke, to which she earned a gasp from the girl who had just lifted her head from bowing.
"You- You're Weki Meki."
The girl stuttered and blinked her eyes rapidly, to test if she was dreaming. Not getting the reaction she expected, the shorter girl stood at the doorway jumped up and down excitedly.

"YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"
To which Yerin nodded very enthusiastically. That was when the shorter girl's ringtone began to go off. She took a quick glance at her phone, before patting the taller girl's arm.
"I'm sorry. I should get going. I'll maybe see you around."
The Weki Meki member chuckled, and slipped to the side bidding a farewell to the trainee still stood infront of the door.
"BYE Ki-Ling. Fighting."
The other girl raised her clenched fist in the air and vanished behind the corner.

"Yerin?"
The taller girl glanced to the doorway to see another girl stood there.
"I'm Yerim. With an m at the end."
The girl smiled at her and stepped aside so Yerin could make her way inside the room that was filled with several girls already. As soon as she walked in, everyone in the room had suddenly gone quiet with the occasional whispering.

"Hi, I'm Seo Yerin. It's a pleasure to meet you all."
The tallest girl in the room, briefly introduced herself and bowed. This earned a squeal from a short girl that ran up to her.
"You're so cute. Like a giant baby."
The small ball of sunshine gleamed up at her, her adorable gummy smile showed all her pearly white teeth. Chuu's action was enough to make everyone else come forward as a group. Yeojin skipping over to her with her tiny little legs.
"Yo-yo my new friend."
Yeojin playfully punched the taller 02'.
"Yeojin right?"
Yerin guessed. She had made sure to keep herself updated with all the new members of Loona being introduced every month.

"If you know Yeojin. You must know the rest of us. Except for these two."
The girl with dimples curiously made her way to the front of the small crowd, and brushed away the short girl that approached Yerin first and another slim girl with smooth black hair that went past her shoulders.
"Do I have to refer to you all as sunbae?"
Yerin shyly asked to which she earned a gentle slap on the shoulder from another girl that wore braces.
"Of course not. We're all friends here now. Right Jinsol?"
Kim Lip who goes by Jungeun to her friends expressed, her hand on Jinsol's shoulder that was now scowling because of Jungeun referring to her informally.
"There's no way, you're Yeojin's age."
The girl from the doorway spoke up, to which she earned a whine beside her from the shortest person in the room.
"I'm Vivi."
Whilst everyone was distracted upon hearing about Yerin's age, Vivi slipped past all of them and shook Yerin's hand.
"OH I didn't say my name! It's Jiwoo. The best unnie, out of all of them."
She whispered the last part of the sentence in Yerin's ear.
"Sooyoung."
The girl with smooth black hair that came past her shoulders smiled.

{𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥}
The 11th member had just been introduced, meaning that the last member to be introduced would conclude Loona's lineup.
"Yerin-ah you excited? Next month it's all you."
Chaewon (Gowon) wrapped an arm around Yerin's waist.
...
The girls all decided to go out for dinner to celebrate Gowon's official debut. Yves managed to successfully take the spot beside Yerin at the dinner table, with Jinsol on the other side.
"What's wrong?"
Sooyoung gently approached the girl that seemed as if something was on her mind.
"I might not debut with you guys."
Yerin whispered, whilst Sooyoung opened her arms and draped them around the girl.
"What are you saying?"
She whispered back.
"My cousin... her mum passed. She needs me, back home."
Yves nodded her head, as Yerin continued to speak.
"Have you told Heejin?"
Yerin shook her head, as Yves patted her head slowly. 

Heejin had recently moved into Yerin's house after Mixnine had come to an end. The two had met the day Heejin came back to the company to see all her members and Yerin had accidentally overheard that it took Heejin 4 hours to get to the practice room, so she offered the older girl to come stay with her since she had quite a spacious living space, and having some company, other than her grandmother who was barely around would also be good for her too.

"Whatever decision you choose to make. We'll support you."
Jinsol leaned closer to the pair that were cuddled up against each other.
"Sorry. Didn't mean to eavesdrop."
She quickly apologised, and continued to eat and join in the conversation with the members sitting across the table.
"Yerin-ah!"
Suddenly someone who was seated on the other side of the table before swapped with where Jinsol was sitting previously and linked arms with the girl that was in Sooyoung's grip. Haseul rested her head on Yerin's shoulder and watched as the group on the other side of the table bickered about something completely useless, Vivi was running away from Yeojin and Chuu was trying to calm Heejin down by kissing her cheek.

After the food had come and been placed at the table, everyone had suddenly gone quiet and were eating peacefully.
"Hey Yerin-ah. You want to watch a movie when we get home?"
Heejin asked from across the table.
"It's not fair that you get to live with Yerin."
Hyunjin whined and shoved a mouthful of pasta in her mouth, whilst munching on it with a sad expression. Heejin instead just stuck her tongue out at the other girl.

{𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣}
A few days later, the girls were all together in the practice room awaiting instructions from their manager and as Heejin was walking into the room she overheard a couple of the girls talking about Yerin and her not debuting. Heejin walked over to the group gossiping.
"It's best that she goes back home. Her family needs her more than us."
Heejin who was about to seat herself next to Kim Lip, looked at the group weirdly.
"Who are we talking about?"
The girls all seated there looked at Heejin who had just sat down in utter confusion. They all knew Heejin was like Yerin's bestfriend considering they do live together so they were confused to why Heejin wouldn't know this.
"Don't you know that Yerin's not debuting with us, because she's flying back to Australia?"
Just that was enough to already cause a dent in Heejin's heart.
"You didn't know?"
Gowon observed how the other girl chewed on her bottom lip, her eyebrows stitching together.

She didn't know.

The girl stood up, making her way to the door only to come face to face with the one person she didn't want to see.
Not right now at least.
Rather than greeting her friend with a smile like she always did, she simply pushed past her to get out the door. Watching her friend disappear down the hall for a second, she turned to the rest of the girl's who were now all staring in her direction.

"Unnie. Jeon Heejin stop. Let's talk."

The girl walking through the hall immediately picked up her pace as she heard the voice getting closer and closer to her. Knowing her friend and her long legs, she caught up to her sooner than expected and grabbed her wrist with a firm grip. Not enough to hurt her though, just enough for her to not try and wiggle out and run away again.

"Fine. Then talk. YA. Everyone seemed to know, except me."
"I was going to tell you."
Rolling her eyes at that response, yanking her arm from Yerin's grip.
"Right. When were you going to tell me? The day you leave?"
Heejin briefly glanced at the taller girl infront of her that appeared to not have an answer. Taking that as a sign, the older girl sighed and hurried back to the practice room full of girls.

{𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣}
Yerin was currently finding ways to stall and waste time until her flight that was said to depart in another 3 hours or so. So she decided to first get a coffee to start her day, after all since she hadn't fully woken up yet and it was still pretty early in the morning.

After Yerin had paid for her order, instead of her normal take-away schedule she decided to sit down at this cafe. She picked the bench seat right infront of the window where she could watch as planes would depart and head to all sorts of different locations worldwide. A part of her wished that she told the other members that she was leaving today, especially Heejin, but it was best if they didn't know so they could focus more on their upcoming careers. After all she would be back soon, she just didn't know when. Her order had come, so for the past 15 minutes she had been sitting by the window, drinking her drink slowly whilst scrolling through her instagram account that was set on private at the time.

"Boo!"
Shocked by the unexpected contact behind her, of a person setting their hands on her shoulders, she dropped her phone on the table. Behind her, she could hear the person laughing. Turning around quickly, to see who she assumed was one of the Loona members, Yerin widened her eyes to... not see anyone she had pictured.
"Who are you?"
The person infront of her instead had fox like eyes, and dark and silky hair that flowed just past her collarbone. The person who had just scared her also seemed quite surprised.
"Oh sorry."
She quickly apologised, bowing.
"I mistook you for someone. Sorry to bother you."
Yerin chucked the person a smile as if to say it was okay, before she turned back around to continue scrolling on her phone. She was almost finished drinking her drink when a chair pulled out next to her and a girl sat down. Yerin looked to the side, glancing away from her phone to see the same person that had scared her moments before.

"Can I sit here?"
The girl asked her. Taken back a bit by the other girl, the girl who was about to leave stuttered on her words.
"W-well you already sat down."
"Are you with someone?"
The girl beside Yerin asked.
Very direct, Yerin thought, considering she had just met this girl.
"No. But aren't you here to meet someone? You said you mistook me for someone before."
The girl looked down at the table, Yerin could see the small smile on her face.
"It's alright."

{𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲}
The girl Yerin had just met, pointed a toy gun at the target hitting it accurately.
"The loser grants the winner a wish. You haven't forgotten have you?"
To be honest, Yerin didn't exactly know how she ended up in an arcade with this mystery girl. The girl had just simply sat down beside her and the two talked for a little bit before the girl stood up and asked her if she wanted to get out of here and go do something fun. Seeming as though Yerin's flight was another 2 and a half hours away she agreed and the girl took her hand and brought her to this arcade nearby the airport.

When the girl took hold of her hand, Yerin swore that the temperature around them had suddenly gotten much hotter, she could feel her face going red.
"Don't get all of full of yourself quite yet."
Yerin smirked at the other girl, grabbing the toy guy from her hands and aiming it at the target infront of her.
"So continue what you were saying before. About leaving without telling your friends..."
The mystery girl asked.
"I probably shouldn't be saying this to just anyone."
She squinted her eyes at the target before pulling the trigger and watching as it hit the target perfectly.
"Looks like we're even."
The girl handed the toy gun over to the mystery girl and watched her hit the target once again. As it got back to her turn and she was aiming, she suddenly burst out laughing as the other girl had started to tickle her with Yerin helplessly trying to run away. The ring of a phone interrupted the two that were now trying to catch their breaths. Yerin pulled out her phone from her back pocket, and saw that the person calling was Yves.

"One second."

She said to the other girl and walked off to somewhere private to answer the call. After she hung up the call with Yves who was just asking if she was at the airport yet, Yerin went back to where she originally left the other girl. Only to hear that she too was speaking to someone on the phone.
"I miss you too. I'll see you tomorrow."
Yerin managed to over hear a bit of their conversation on accident, the smile on her face instantaneously faded and she felt her heart drop.
I shouldn't have come here anyways.
Yerin thought as she rounded the corner before the other girl noticed her presence and left without hearing the rest of the phone call.
...
Turns out that Yves had told Hyunjin about Yerin's unfortunate circumstance and Hyunjin had ran all the way to Yerin's house when a sleepy Heejin answered the door in pyjamas instead of the girl Hyunjin wanted to see.
...
"YERIN-AH!"
Hyunjin and Heejin yelled as they caught a glimpse of the tall girl about to enter the gate. They both sprinted to the departure gate engulfing the taller girl in a hug before waving their final goodbye and watched as Yerin entered the plane.

"Hey idiot. Are you crying?"
Hyunjin asked, turning to her friend beside her that had a tear roll down onto her cheek.
"Shut Up. The house is going to be so empty without her now."
"You shut up. I'll come visit your lonely ass."

{A 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥}
It had been a month or so since Yerin left and PD had finally decided to put out a local audition to fill the space of the 12th member.
"I just can't picture someone filling her spot now."
Kim Lip said the words that nobody had the guts to say out loud all that time.
Noticing the solemn faces around the room, Haseul spoke up.
"Guys everything will be fine. Besides whoever this person is , will be a fresh new face and talent for us. We're not replacing Yerin, she'll be back soon whether or not, she's part of Loona."
...
Currently 10 girls were in the room waiting for PD-nim to announce that Loona had a 12th member, but so far nothing. Haseul had heard that a girl was found and is currently in training and so the girl's prepared for it by let's just say claiming the smaller practice room and sleeping, eating, messing around etc. Yerim aka Choerry went out to buy a few more snacks for the girls and was about to walk in the building when -

"CHOI YERIM."

The girl holding a big bag full of snacks turned around and immediately dropped everything onto the ground.
"YAAA SEO YERIN!"
The two girls ran to each other before engulfing each other in a long awaited hug.
"When did you get back?"
The older girl questioned.
"Only a few hours ago. I thought I would surprise Heejin unnie at home but she wasn't there so I thought you were all here."
Yerin admitted and picked up the bag of snacks that Choerry had dropped before.
"Yeah, the 12th member is currently in training so everyone's in the practice room waiting. Her name is Hyeju."
Choerry said, as both girls walked towards the practice room.
"Mind if I go in and drop her off some snacks?"
Choerry asked, as they reached the door of the main practice room.
"You think I'm allowed to go in too?"
Choerry shrugged but held onto Yerin's hand anyways as they both made their way inside the training room where the 12th Loona member was training.

"Hyeju-yah."
Choerry slightly opened the training room door and poked her head inside. Hyeju turned around, her eyes immediately connecting with the girl that stood behind Choerry instead. That same girl with silky dark hair and piercing fox eyes.

Her name was Son Hyeju.

"Hello."
She said with an unreadble expression, and held out her hand for Yerin to shake. So they were just going to pretend as if they never met each other before?
Yerin questioningly glanced at Hyeju's hand before shaking it.

"Hi."

'I don't believe in fate or true love. But this right here... is pretty unrealistic.'

"You're doing Egoist."
Yerin spoke, as she looked around at all the dancers and waved as they were the same dancers that practiced for her 'debut' with her.
"Oh yea! Yerin-ah they're doing your song."
Choerry clapped excitedly.
"I'm sorry. Your song?"
Hyeju lifted her head.
"Yeah.. It's a long story."
Yerin said and smiled contently, whilst handing Hyeju a pack of pepero.
"Yerin over here was going to debut with us initially as the last member, and Egoist was going to be her debut song."
Choerry rambled on, before stopping herself when she felt a familiar glare beside her.
"Oh my god. Choi Yerim."
Yerin hit her head lightly with the palm of her hand.
"Why didn't you?"
Hyeju carefully crafted the question, in order to not sound imposing.
"It's ok. I had some family things come up so I flew back home and I chose not to."
Yerin finalised.

"You know she's younger than you!"
Choerry unexpectedly spoke, pointing a finger at the girl beside her.
"Choerry. We should go."
Yerin tugged on the resistant girl's arm.
"Why don't you stay and teach the choreo to Hyeju."
The choreographer spoke to which she earned a bunch of eager nods from a few of the back up dancers that Yerin had gotten close to too.
"I don't want to impose unnie."
Yerin said, still backing away towards the door when Choerry suddenly dragged her into the centre of the room.
"Be helpful Seo Yerin."
Choerry crossed her arms over her chest.
"Oh but I have to tell Heejin Unnie I'm here and everyon-"
Yerin began, but was once again cut off by Choerry.
"I'll tell them. You stay here and help Hyeju."
The older girl said sternly, and before Yerin could utter another word, the other girl was already out the door.

"Um so.."
...
They had finally decided to take a break, with both of them leaving the room to go fill up their drink bottles in silence.

"So why did you pretend not to know me?"

Yerin finally broke the silence, nudging Hyeju's shoulder playfully as she walked beside her.

"It would've been weird to say that I know you. After all, I never knew your name or age."

{𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗠𝗩 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴}
"You look pretty, unnie."
Yerin said whilst fixing the corner of Hyeju's shirt for her first scene.
"Thanks..."
A light pink tint rose onto Hyeju's cheeks upon hearing the compliment.
From the stands, they both heard the director call for the first scene.
"Go Olivia Hye."
Yerin shouted, as Hyeju made her way to the front of all the cameras, for the first scene.

It was Jinsoul's scene being filmed soon and so Hyeju took a break, sitting beside Yerin and sipping on the iced Americano she had bought only a few minutes earlier.
"I saw some of the clips already and they look really good."
"Yerin-ah. The director spoke with me and he asked if I would ask you to be in a scene with me. If you say yes, he just needs approval with PD-nim."
Hyeju said, looking up at the girl that was stood infront of her.
...
Yerin had gotten her hair and some makeup done, even though she wasn't meant to show her face quite yet to the public. The stylists gave her an exact replica of what Hyeju was wearing so they appeared as clones when you saw them from behind. Except Yerin was a bit taller.

The next scene had them both laying in bed hugging each other, at very close proximity. Yerin swore as each scene got filmed she could feel Hyeju's breathing go shallow and her heart beat race a little and she hoped that Hyeju wouldn't be able to feel her heart beat either.

As the director was preparing for the next scene which had them at close proximity, Hyeju had her hand rested gently on the back of Yerin's head.
"I'm glad you agreed to do this. I'd rather you than anyone else."
Hyeju whispered, only to hear a muffled voice speak after.
"I'm glad too."
Yerin said, her voice muffled as her head was pressed against Hyeju's shoulder. 

The scene after required Yerin to slide her arms around Hyeju's waist. This caused both of them to erupt in laughter and the director call cut.
"Sorry sorry."
Yerin apologised quickly.
"YA- SEO YERIN. STOP LAUGHING AND PAY ATTENTION."
From the corner of the set, she heard a familiar voice yelling at her, then the owner of the rather deep voice stepped out from the shadows before being yanked back by Jinsoul.
"Heejin be quiet. I can't bring you anywhere."

{𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥}
"Congratulations Loona on your successful debut."

"If I could make a toast."
Yves got out a chopstick and tapped on her mocktail glass, whilst standing up and looking down to all of her members and Yerin seated.

"We couldn't have done this, nor have been this successful without this one girl, she may have not debuted with Loona but will always be Loona's main source of strength. Seo Yerin, from all of Loona we say thank you."

Once Yves brief speech was concluded the whole table full of 12 girls erupted with cheers. Jinsoul was clung onto one of Yerin's arms with Hyunjin and Gowon fighting for the other arm and Chuu was leaning over all of them to try and pepper Yerin's face with kisses to which she happily accepted.

"LOONA I LOVE YOU!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
982K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
653K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
279K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...