𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 |...

بواسطة chibirights

• This is a work of fan fiction, every events, names, incidents, and places are base of writers imagination... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
....
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 34

1.7K 91 34
بواسطة chibirights

Hayushi Y/n

"Y/n, are you really not going to meet your brother?"

I looked at Hina and shook my head.

She was cleaning up the mess here in her room.

"Y/n he's your only family, you know?" she said as she picked up the crumple papers.

I stared deeply at Hina who is still busy at cleaning.

Why is she convincing me about this?

I raised my brows when she flinched after she caught me staring at her.

"Why are you so persistent?" I asked.

She averted my gaze as she started playing the paper she's holding.

It's even more suspicious.

"Well... M-maybe your brother miss you and w-wanted to talk to you... So..." she said as she fidget.

I narrowed my eyes as I stared at Hina deeply.

She gave me a half smile as sweats dripping down from her forehead.

And that's when she told me about Niichan approached her and got slipped in the tongue.

I sigh as I stood up, I patted her head and told her that I'm going to live somewhere else which is made her worried and apologize to me but I just told her that it's alright.

Geez...

When I went outside, I already not surprise when I saw Niichan standing at the front door.

He looked at me with a blank expression on his face, he looked bigger and taller right now and it seems like he lives well, he also cut his hair.

"So you're avoiding your own brother?" he said, I didn't answered him and just walked away but then he spoke again.

"Why did you approach him again?" he asked, I can feel his annoyance on his voice.

I shrugged my shoulder as I looked at him.

"Even though I come or not, they'll going to hunt us anyway," I answered nonchalantly as if it was just a normal even though the guy that we were talking about is the worse monster being who live in this world.

"So you willingly go inside again on that glass? You'll casually wear that chains again?" I didn't speak.

What's the point of hoping freedom anyway? I have already done that.

And it seems like freedom isn't really for me.

I stared at my brother as the memories of him receiving whipps, needles and even drank a poison in order to protect me.

I smiled softly to Niichan as I approached him and gave him a hug.

"You've already done enough protecting me Niichan, now it's my turn to protect you," I said softly as I patted his head, I can also feel him hugged me back tightly as if he doesn't want me to give me to those people who do nothing but harm for me.

"You're my only family here Y/n, how could I just sit still knowing that you're life is going to be miserable?" he said with a sad tone on his voice.

"Niichan, I chose the this. Just live a happy life and create a family of your own," I said as I let go of the hug, I smiled at him brightly as I spoke.

"I want lots of nieces and nephews so that you don't have to be alone and have a big family instead."

He laugh of my remark and shook his head.

"I might end up tired, you know."

I spend more time with Niichan, we went to the Ramen House, buy onigiri and he also told me about his life in 2 years.

I also found out that he and Kagami are going out, I also teased him about giving me a niece and nephew already but he just laugh at me.

When we were going home, he ask if I'm still going to live at the apartment, I just answered no.

I want Niichan to live there comfortably.

There's also someone in my mind I really wanted to disturb the most.

When Niichan has already went home, the person that I really wanted to meet just appeared before my eyes.

I followed them where they going until they stopped at the house.

The house isn't small, it's not also big.

When I saw a tree, I jumped and climbed into it as I watch him going inside the house, I also have to find out where his room is so that I can just go inside the window.

When I already found him inside the room and looking down the window, I smirked.

I hope you didn't lock your window, four eye guy.

Third Person's Points Of View

When Rindou have done cleaning the dishes after he eat with his brother, he went  at the living room to check what his brother doing.

"Rindou's cooking... is the beest..." Ran mumbled, Rindou just shook his head of what he just witnessed.

His brother have fallen asleep at the sofa, he approach his brother to make him lay down so that he can sleep comfortably.

After that, he already went upstairs so that he can clean himself.

Y/n got up from laying down from the bed when she suddenly heard the door sounds creaking.

When Rindou got himself inside, he flinched when he suddenly saw a figure of a girl sitting at the edge his bed.

"WHAT THE FU—"

"Shh!!"

Rindou immediately lock the door and looked at Y/n direction again.

"How did you get in here?!" he immediately asked with his brows furrowed.

Y/n tilted her head as she looked at Rindou's appearance.

"Where's your glasses?" she asked, Rindou glared at her as he looked at the window.

"Don't worry, I have already close it," Y/n said nonchalantly.

"When did you got back?" Rindou asked Y/n. Y/n just shrugged her shoulders and lay down.

"Hey, don't you have any plans answering my questions?" Rindou asked.

"You're talkative right now, I see," Y/n mumbled.

Rindou frowned after hearing Y/n response and walked towards her direction.

"Don't you have your apartment? Why are you here? Inside my room?" Rindou asked again, there's a lot of questions running through out of his mind right now, he don't know how Y/n know where he lived, he also don't know when she got back and why is she here.

"That's how you're welcoming me after 2 years? I really appreciate it," Y/n said while rolling at the bed.

"Get up, you might put any germs on my bed right now," Rindou hissed, he shook his head as he sat at the vacant seat.

"Why are you here?" Rindou asked.

"I'll be here with you for a while," Y/n answered, Rindou eyes dilated in surprised.

"Are you out of your mind?! You're going to live here?! You have an apartment right? Why don't you live there?!" Rindou scoffed as his face reddened of what he just heard.

Y/n got up and looked at Rindou.

"Niichan will live there, and what I'm saying that I'll be here for a while, literally here. In your room," Y/n said while untying her hair that she tied into ponytail earlier.

Rindou gulped as his faced flushed red and looked away.

"I also don't want to get caught by your brother too, so maybe if you're away or I got arrived first than you, I might lock the door so bring your key with you," Y/n said nonchalantly.

"There's no way you won't get caught by my brother, he... has a spare key," Rindou said almost whispering, he got a little distracted so he forgot all the questions on his head.

"Then steal his spare key, just easy as that," Y/n said as she placed her hand on her chin and think.

She have already heard everything to Takemitchi about the situation but she still wanted to hear something more and the guy in front of her might answer her.

"I also wanted to ask you a lot about Mikey..." Y/n mumbled, Rindou looked at her, his mouth twitched as he suddenly saw a strange reaction from Y/n.

Silence filled between them in the room, Rindou felt awkward but it seems like Y/n didn't notice since Y/n looked in dazed.

They flinched when they suddenly heard a knock.

"Rindou, why are you locking this door? I'm going to sleep with you tonight," Ran said from the outside, they looked at each other. Rindou stood up in panic and was about to open the door and signal Y/n to hide but Y/n suddenly grabbed him.

"Rindou, I'm going to open it," Ran said.

"What are you doing?" Rindou whispered to Y/n.

Y/n didn't answered him and just grabbed him and throw him on the bed. Y/n also took the blanket and she covered herself up with Rindou.

"What the—ah!" Rindou groaned when Y/n suddenly hugged him and scratch his back.

"Rindou?!" Ran called out, when they suddenly heard a creak sound of the door, Y/n scratched Rindou's back again causing him to moan.

Rindou got annoyed at Y/n who keeps scratching his back so he also grabbed Y/n shoulder and he strongly pinched it causing Y/n to whimper.

Y/n continued scratching Rindou's back and Rindou continued pinching Y/n shoulder.

Ran widen his eyes as he looked at the bed where he can hear his brother's moans and a familiar girl's voice grunts.

"Ahh!"

"Uhm..."

What the heck?! He thought.

He slowly closed the door and immediately left, still in a state of shock.

Rindou got up as he looked at Y/n unbelievably.

"What was that for?!" he asked.

Y/n menacingly glared at him.

"Your pinches are hurts!" Y/n complained.

"Your scratches are even more hurts," Rindou also complained.

"I have to do that so that your brother will think that you're busy and leave!"

"What?! What makes him think that I'm busy when you're scrat—" Rindou widen his eyes when he realized something, his jaw dropped as his face turned red.

Y/n wanted to burst out laughing but Ran might hear her so she just puff her cheeks as she covered her mouth to suppress her laugh.

"Your face is priceless!" Y/n said with a grinned on her face, Rindou just glared at her.

Y/n just giggled but she suddenly stopped when she remember something.

"Rindou, you need to take that spare key," Y/n said.

Rindou stood up and spoke, "I know," he said and walked towards the cabinet as he took something and went to the bathroom.

They have a bathroom on their own room.

"I'm going to take a bath," Rindou said and closed the door.

Y/n tilted her head.

He's really annoying.

When Rindou got out, water are still dripping from his hair, he wears a black t shirt and a black short, he looked at Y/n direction, he saw Y/n at the study table writing something so he walked closer, Y/n noticed his presence so she stopped and looked to Rindou.

Rindou was stunned and realized that Y/n wasn't writing, she was drawing something.

It was a girl who was riding big bird who were flying in the sky.

"You done?" Y/n asked, catching Rindou's attention.

"Mhm," Rindou nodded.

"Are you going to take the spare key from Ran?" Y/n asked, Rindou nodded once again.

Rindou looked at Y/n in astonishment when Y/n stood up.

Y/n suddenly remembered the day when she was trapped with Sanzu in the storeroom.

As soon as they saw something in her neck back then, Emma made her watch some things and made her understand what Sanzu did to her and Emma also made her watched more for the future purposes.

Y/n looked up to Rindou.

"Lean," Y/n commanded.

Rindou was confused but he just follow and  lean.

Y/n grabbed Rindou's collar as she swept it sideways so that she can see Rindou's neck.

Rindou was confused by the sudden move of Y/n bit when Y/n leaned closer to his neck, he gasped.

His faced flushed red as he widen his eyes when he felt Y/n's tongue on his neck.

"W-what crazine—" he was cut off when he felt Y/n bite his neck and suck it, there was a tingling sensation he felt when Y/n did that.

Y/n stepped aback and smiled.

"That should be better," Y/n murmured and looked at Rindou, his face was really red now and it still didn't sink in his head of what had just happened.

"Now shoo!" Y/n said and leave him speechless, she continued what she left earlier.

Rindou still in dazed, he was heading towards Ran's room. When he arrived, he promptly opened the door.

"Rindou," Ran said after seeing Rindou.

Rindou looked at him.

"Where's the spare key?" Rindou asked, Ran tossed something to Rindou and Rindou immediately catch it. Ran smirked when he suddenly remembered the scene earlier, even though it's covered with blankets, his ears are not deaf.

"Wow, you're really rough earlier huh. Look at that mark," Ran teased, Rindou faced turned red again when he suddenly recalled that scene.

"You didn't knock," Rindoh said.

"I didn't know you've brought a girl earlier," Ran complained, Rindou just shook his head, he was about to leave when Ran spoke again.

"Does it feel good?" Ran laughed when he asked that.

Woah, Rindou preceded me, is the youngest sibling of the family are this wild? Ran thought.

Rindou didn't answered and just leave his brother laughing.

When he was already outside, he pursed his lips as he stroke his hair backwards.

"Damn, it does!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

187K 4.2K 56
"She's like a star who lights up my dark world." Disclaimer: I do not own any character's in Tokyo Revengers, they belong to Ken Wakui. Started: Mar...
7.5K 370 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
722K 37K 59
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I know you've been watching me lately. I app...
842K 46K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...