The Seven (Tokyo revengers x...

By junamaepamotongan

"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au sl... More

โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 1
โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 2
โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 3
โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 4
โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 5
โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 6
โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 7
โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 8
โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 9
โœ” Chapter 11
โœ” Chapter 12
โœ” Chapter 13

โœ”๏ธŽ Chapter 10

585 28 25
By junamaepamotongan

A loud giggle left Mitchy's lips as she swayed her body seductively, throwing her head back in laughter.

On a normal day, she never have even considered coming up on this stage, let alone dancing on it...but today wasn't any normal day...today she was drunk.

And drunk Mitchy liked to have fun.

Mitchy had bribed the DJ with a crisp twenty, telling him to play one of her favorite songs that she often jammed out to in the living room.

Once the song began, all she felt was confidence.

Every single feeling of anger and frustration slowly began to melt away from her as she danced without a care in the world.

In the back of her mind, Mitchy knew that she probably looked like a new-born giraffe, just stumbling clumsily all around the shiny black stage, but she honestly didn't even care what she looked like in that moment... although Mitchy was positive that she was going to slap herself in the face once she was fully sober again.

Mitchy was engulfed in her drunken haze of fun that she was completely oblivious to the world that surrounded her. Normally, not focusing on any of her problems would seem like a blessing to Mitchy...but right now...was certainly not the time.

Mitchy was jerked from her thoughts as a rough hand gripped her upper arm, pulling her away from the silver pole.

Thinking it was one of the security guards, Mitchy pulled her arm away, a whine of protest left her parted, pink lips.

"Leave me alone." Mitchy slurred. "The song is almost over."

The strangers hand gripped her again, this time their fingers wrapped around her wrist, forcing Mitchy's feet to move in an unknown direction.

Mitchy let out a silent gasp as she tripped over her own feet, the heels she was wearing suddenly becoming extremely uncomfortable.

"Hey!"Mitchy exclaimed, eyes finally taking in the man in front of her.

His hair wa two color of violet and yellow and style into a ponytail, his eyes were lazy with panic and anxiety as his gaze scanned over the night club. His jaw was set in determination as he glanced back at you.

From what Mitchy's darken mind could process, he wasn't wearing the security's uniform, but instead his body was adorned in black tee-shirt and black jeans.

The man in front of her suddenly stopped walking, causing Mitchy to stumble and crash into his muscular back.

"Ow." Mitchy grumbled out running her head.

The strange man slowly leaned forward, peaking out from around the corner a few moments, his chest heaving.

Incoherent yells suddenly filled Mitchy's ears, causing her curiosity to pique.

She slowly leaned forward, eyes narrowing in an attempt to mimic the stranger in front of her.

"Who are we looking for?" Mitchy asked in deep, gravelly voice, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

The man turned to look at her, doing a double take before his eyes widened.

He instantly pushed Mitchy out of sight, forcing her body behind him.

"Stay out of sight!" he whisper/shouted.

"Hey!" Mitchy whined. "I want to be a spy too!"

His hand snapped over Mitchy's mouth, silencing her as he peaked around the corner once again.

"You have to be quiet." he spat. "if they see us, we're both in big trouble."

Mitchy jerked his hands away from her face, eyebrows furrowing.

"if who sees us?" Mitchy whispered.

He sighed heavily, his purple eyes slowly moving to meet Mitchy's crystal blue ones.

His hands hovered over the bare skin of Mitchy's shoulders nervously for a few moments before his hands met her flesh. He swallowed hard, hesitating for a minutes.

To Mitchy's lazy mind, his actions
didn't seem out of the ordinary, but in all reality, Imaushi Wakasa was a nervous wreck.

He had been watching her for months, listening in on her conversation with her friend, learning every little habit that she had...everyday he became more and more enchanted by her...more and more addicted to you..

But he had never thought that he would actually be able to see her in person...let alone be this close to her..

He simply wished that six insane criminals weren't trying to kidnap you right now.

"Bad men." he breathed out quickly, trying to explain it to Mitchy's drunken mind.

Mitchy's eyes was wide and innocent as she stared up at him, causing his heart to thump wildly.

The alcohol Mitchy had consumed, turned her cheeks a light shade of pink, the running he had forced her to do caused heavy breaths to pour from her parted lips.

God, she was so beautiful.

"Bad men?" Mitchy repeated quietly.

He nodded his head.

"Yes." he popped, eyes moving to land on the back stage door. "You see that door?"

It was the perfect way out of this place, however, in order to get to it, the both of them would be running into the direct line of fire.

Mitchy slowly nodded.

"That's our ticket out of here." he stated.

Mitchy tilted her head.

"Can't we just go out the front door?"

He shook his head fervently.

"Absolutely not." he deadpanned. "The bad men are waiting for us there. The back way is our safest bet."

Mitchy bit her lips before speaking hesitantly.

"Are they going to kill us?" Mitchy asked with a trembling voice.

Wakasa's purple gaze softened at her small tone, his hand moving to gently cup her cheek.

"No, babydoll." he consoled. "We are going to get out of this place safe and sound. I promise."

Mitchy stared up at him.

"Who are you?" Mitchy asked.

Wakasa froze, eyes darting away nervously.

He couldn't exactly tell her who he was..after all, he was a well-known assassin... his name came on the news almost every night... he was sure that she had heard of him and he didn't want her to panic.

"My-My name is-" he paused before continuing. "My name is Shinichiro."

Mitchy outstretched her hand.

"Takemichi or Mitchy."

Wakasa's eyes widened slightly before he was reaching forward to grip her hand in his own.

"Find her!"

Mitchy's body jerked at the loud yell that filled her ears.

Wakasa frowned deeply, a silent cursed escaping his mouth.

"We've gotta go now, princess." he stated, pointing towards the backstage exit. "You're gonna have to run, alright?"

Mitchy nodded.

Wakasa reached behind him, pulling out his pistol from the waist band of his pants and clocking it.

"You're gonna hear a lot of gun fire and yelling," he stated. "But no matter what; do not stop running. Understand? Even if I don't make it out, you cannot stop running."

Mitchy swallowed hard, biting her lips and stepping out of her heels.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Ready."

Wakasa took a deep breath.

"GO."

With that single word, Mitchy's body moved in action, her legs beginning to run as fast as she could.

Within a few seconds, shouting could be heard, different voice filling her ears, yelling incoherent things that her dazed brain couldn't comprehend in that moment.

Gun fire followed soon after, countless shots being fired in her direction, some of them piercing through the wall, others bounding off of the bar, all of them just barely missing her.

Wakasa was close behind her, sending shots of his own towards the enemies.

"Stop firing!" Wakasa recognized that voice. Manjiro Sano.

The dirty blond mob boss screamed at his men.

"You could hit her!" he reasoned. "I don't care about Imaushi Wakasa! Find the girl!"

The assassins eyes widened, his body moving even faster.

Another shot ran through the air, followed by a loud cry of pain.

Wakasa's eyes snapped over to Mitchy's figure, which now laid on the floor, blood pouring from her shoulder.

Mitchy's chest heaved as she moved her hand to cover the fresh wound, her min instantly sobering up at the pain.

Panic began to flow through the violet-haired males body, jolting forward towards her.

"Mitchy." he began, his gaze inspecting the bleeding wound. "Mitchy, I need you to stand up."

More shouting sounded around the two of them, before another gun shot sounded.

Wakasa looked up just in time to see Mikey put a bullet in one of his own mens head.

That must have been the man that shot Mitchy.

Manjiro Sano placed his gun back into its holster, before his gaze moved around the room, locking with Wakasa's and then landing on Mitchy.

A large smirked presented itself on his features.

Wakasa froze.

Oh god.

He was coming for her.

"Mitchy." he began shaking you, watching as the dirty-blonde man began walking towards the two of you. "Stand up!"

Mitchy moved herself, trying her best to do as he asked, pain shooting through her shoulder.

She was moving too slowly for Wakasa's taste.

His arms suddenly scooped her body up, pulling her into his chest as he began running towards the exit of the building.

More shouts and screams filled the air, but ignored them, mind focusing on his mission:

Keeping Mitchy safe.

His heart pounded in his chest, adrenaline coursing through him, keeping him energized.

He finally made it through the door, shoving it open.

The door slammed shut behind him. Wakasa almost sighed in relief as the sight of his car came into view.

He mentally thanked God that he had chosen to take his car instead of his motorcycle.

He threw the passenger door open, gently sitting Mitchy into the seat.

He could tell that she was loosing a lot of blood by the way she's going in and out of consciousness.

He buckled her in quickly, making sure she was secure.

"S-shinichiro." Mitchy soft voice caught his attention. "it hurts."

He nodded, the sound of the backstage door slamming open filling his ears.

"I know it does." he started. "But, I just need you to hang in there for a few more minutes, okay?"

Mitchy nodded weakly.

Wakasa closed her door, sprinting around to the other side of the vehicle and getting inside.

With a deep breath, he started the car, changing the gear and slamming on the gas.

He sighed in relief as he screenched out of the parking lot, his eyes moving over to Mitchy's now unconscious form.

"Don't worry." he started, reaching over and brushing a strand of her hair away.

"Were almost home, babydoll."

A/n:

Whew! That was long.

And also kinda fun.

-༺𝓳ꪊ​ꪀꪖ​ꪑꪖ​ꫀ༻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 31K 47
Two pretty soulmates. The crazy patient, and his amateur psychologist bae. ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’: Complete. R๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ | ยฉโ” ๐˜„๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ถ Kurokawa Izana x f!r...
322K 12.8K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...
142 28 20
" fantasy can become reality." "Love can overpower anger." ..... They call me the devil , but I'm merely just a lady who should not be fucked with...
15.3K 563 37
Ah shit here we go again. Just a teen girl going through life, trying to get rich. Tรธkyรธrev X fem!reader (Updates once a month) On Semi-Hiatus!!