Summers' Heat

By cherrypop12

Makayla Summers has thick skin. She's got to have one to make it as not only a cut-throat criminal defense la... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

672 33 2
By cherrypop12

Chapter 7

The exhaustion manages to knock her for a few hours though when she opens her eyes it's to darkness. Faint city lights glow from the curtains and Roxie's snores fill her ears informing Makayla that it's still too early to get up. She tosses and turns trying to find a few more hours of peace but every time she shuts her eyes all she can imagine is being back in her bedroom. 

She'd gotten dressed, undressed, slept in that room. It was supposed to be personal and private. Yet someone was watching her. Fear runs through her veins as she clenches the sheets tighter between her fingers. They could have attacked her at any point in that room, she'd have been caught by surprise and as much as she might have been able to put up a fight they probably would win, especially if the meeting in the alley was an indication. The come covered underwear shifts through her thoughts, a symbol of what else he wanted to do to her.

Her throat goes dry with terror, heart racing. She's safe, she reminds herself and more importantly not alone. The reassurance is too transparent and won't help her get to sleep.

Quietly, trying not to disturb Roxie, Makayla exits the bed. She'd stripped off the sweatpants to sleep and not wanting to fumble in the dark to tug them off, she's leaves them be. She'll grab a drink of water and look over to prove to herself she really does have a big, strong man around to protect her which will hopefully do the trick to help her get to sleep. She hates the thought of having to have such reliance on an external figure, especially a man but it can't be helped. Her brain is working on instincts right now and not logic. It needs to see a protector.

In her bare feet and just his t-shirt, Makayla's able to make it down the hall into the main living area. There, while still dark, is cast in a slight fluorescent orange-yellow from where the shades covering the large windows cannot prevent the brightness from the vibrant city outside seeping in. Makayla had every intention of tiptoeing to the kitchen but is captivated by the bulky figure outlined on the couch.

Still there.

Reassured, she quietly stalks in the opposite direction to the open-plan kitchen. The cupboard creeks as she opens it causing her to freeze. There's a quiet murmur from the couch however after a few moments they quieten again. She carefully slides out a glass and reaches over to grab the filter jug. The sound of the water hitting the cup can't be avoided and it's what causes Mateo to awaken.

She turns in time to witness broad shoulders attached to a head surge up over the flat headboard of the couch. Suspended in action, Makayla watches with curiosity as Mateo rather than calling out to her, stretches one hand over to the nearby side table and picks up the weapon.

"Mateo, it's me," she calls out, recifying her mistake.

His hold on the gun relaxes and instead flicks on the tall, standing lamp beside him. The golden light bathes him. Makayla takes a sip and places her glass on the counter before moving towards him.

"Makayla? What time is it? What are you doing up?" he mutters, running a hand through his curls and propping himself up.

"Late. Or early I suppose. I..I came to get a drink."
Somehow admitting she couldn't sleep feels like an admission of weakness and Makayla's not one point out the chinks in her armor.

"Okay," he mumbles, as she comes within his line of sight.

In his hazy, just awoken state it takes him a second to note what she's wearing or rather what she's not wearing. As far as he can tell, she just has on his t-shirt and nothing else. The roundness of her breasts are hinted at, a faint outline of her nipples and most tempting of all is the short length of the tee, revealing bare, toned thighs. She takes a seat absentmindedly at the edge of his 'bed' causing her clothing to ride up. The hem is just shy of revealing her pretty pussy. He swallows his groan, doing his best to keep his gaze only on her face and not to imagine if her tense, tight features would soften during orgasm. Would that guarded look in her eyes also dissipate?

"Is there something else you need, chica?" he asks, when she seems a little spaced out.

She blinks and slowly shakes her head yet remains sitting there.
"Makayla?"
"Oh. Um, right. Yeah, I should let you get some rest."
She hesitates in getting up, causing Mateo to latch onto her wrist to prevent her leaving.
"What's wrong?" he asks.
"Nothing," she instantly replies, "I told you I wanted water."
"It's okay to be scared, corazon," he gently reminds her.
When he'd told her he didn't have night terrors or insomnia, it's true but he's had plenty of nightmares and sleepless nights.

"I'm not scared. I'm not good at sleeping in new places is all," she lies.
Her fib is so transparent, Mateo doesn't question or tease her as he might for anything else. He shuffles down but not by a lot and gestures to the space he leaves.
"Get in."

It speaks to her fatigue and fear when she doesn't fight him on it. Instead, she crawls under the covers and lies down, pulling them to her chin.
"And do you sleep better in new places with the lights on or off?" he softly asks.

"Off."

Wordlessly, Mateo reaches over to turn off the lamp. His bare bicep brushes past her chest, his body leaning in close for far too short a moment. Makayla exhales the breath she'd been holding when he settles back onto his side. The strip of space between them feels like a deep chasm. Under the sheets, his body heat has made it toasty yet there's still a chill that runs through Makayla's blood.

She lays there for a while in silence, closing her eyes and willing sleep to show her mercy. It doesn't. Turning her head to face her partner in bed, Makayla can see that he's curled towards her. Long, thick lashes brush his cheeks, those surprisingly full lips parted ever so slightly as all his masculine facial features relax in a way she's rarely witnessed.

So, this is what she was missing last night? Or did he mould her against him? His tall, hard plains pressing against her softer curves, their bodies slotting like two puzzle pieces, reshuffling throughout the night but always in-sync? Did he wake up in the morning with his cock hard and think for just a second to bring her to the same point of arousal so they could sate their desires together?

Her legs shift against one another, inner thighs squeezing to suppress the beat of her pussy. Damn, what a time for that particular instinct to be rearing its head. She's had plenty of practice in her everyday life practicing self-restraint and yet this time, she can't fight the desire to shuffle closer towards Mateo. Cautiously, Makayla turns to face the opposite direction and wiggles herself backwards so curve her body against his chest. She'd been expecting that her shuffling would likely cause 'events' to occur in his pants but not for the party to already have begun.

Mateo swears he only closed his eyes for a moment, enough time to try ignore the erection he's sporting embarrassingly from only a glance at his guest's legs. God, he's getting too old to be gaining such quick hard-ons but then again, Makayla is a damn fine woman. It doesn't matter to his penis she's suffered a terrible trauma and violation, the bastard only cares that she looks and likely feels incredible. It's a good thing the couch has enough room for them both to be able to sleep without touching. Or at least he thought so.

He can't help the guttural groan from his throat that is projected at her soft, generous ass hits his hard dick. It doesn't matter that there's one or two layers of clothing between them, the feminine strength and curves of her body are a siren call to him.

"Oops, sorry," she mutters, not at all sounding sincere. She even has the audacity to wiggle her ass against him again.
He's not sure whether to laugh, roll into her or find an ounce of strength to resist her.

"Hm," he grumbles, a hand on her hip purely to steady her of course, "you know what you're doing."

"I have no idea what you mean," she refutes with a smile to her voice, "I'm simply trying to get comfortable. There's not a lot of blanket and I'm a little cold."

Her skin is warm to touch. The minx is just full of little, white lies. For a lawyer her lies are very transparent though she likely intends them to be.

"Makayla, don't," he warns, being the voice of reason, "not tonight, not after everything that happened today. Don't try to do something you'll regret in the morning."

Although he can't see her facial expressions, her spine straightening puts him in alert mode. He expects tears or her to finally acknowledge the frightening experience except like a jungle cat smelling blood, she's on the hunt.

"Are you telling me what I want?" she rhetorically asks in a chilly, smooth tone.

"No," states Mateo just as strong in his conviction, "I'm speaking from experience. It's easy to mask the pain with sex but it's not a distraction that will work."
"I'm not in pain, I'm fine.-"

"Chica, you would have to be straight up loca to be fine after experiencing something like that. How that..."
His accent deepens and he trails off muttering something Spanish under his breath. Makayla's pretty sure some of those words are curses.

"...So there is no way you are fine, mi corazon," he ends definitively.

As annoying as his presumptions make her, she has to admit the mini-rant is fucking hot.

"Why are you getting so heated? I told you I'm fine, just accept it. Besides, what I am is no concern of yours-"

" 'No concern of mine'?" he huffs, "are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck do you think is happening here?"
The frustration takes over the horniness by a smidge in Makayla. She's only looking for a little bit of nookie and he's obviously 'up' for it, so why is he making this so difficult?

"Don't romanticise this Mateo. You want to play hero but in my normal life? I don't need someone to be a white knight-"

"I'm not playing hero, I'm doing my job, Makayla. Sure, I'm taking it a little personally, but wouldn't you? If the person you wish to date is in danger?"
Her heart thumps hard at his last question and it's not from the reminder that she's being targeted. For the sake of both of them, she hopes when he say's 'date' it's him using a polite term for fucking.

"So which is it? You want to have sex with me or you don't?"

She's met with silence but that's an answer in itself. He wants to 'date' her but not have sex with her. How does that even work? When he's clearly a sexual person?

Whatever.
Makayla can realise when she's made a mistake and she can take corrective action too. Therefore, she shifts away fully intending to return to the bed assigned to her and forget this whole exasperating exchange.

"Where are you going?"
"To the bed. I made an error in judgement thinking this was mutual. But if you didn't want me, you could have just said, Mateo.-"

Makayla's legs swing off the side but before they can hit the ground, she dragged back by her bicep. Her back hits the couch though that's not the only thing that causes the wind to be knocked out of her. His hands have her wrists shackled, keeping her arms bent at the elbow, hands beside her shoulders. Although he's controlled and mindful to keep some of his weight off her, there's enough to remind her that this is a man in his prime.

"The brat is cute, baby but don't try to manipulate me. You know damn well I want you."

He speaks in a low baritone, the hint of that lyrical accent in his voice. It appeals greatly to the side of her she wishes didn't exist. The submissive. But if she doesn't push him neither of them are going to get what they want. Because that erection has not gone down one bit.

"Then believe me when I say I want you too," she responds.

Physically that is. He's her type exactly in the bedroom so far at least. That bold, brashness works wonders for her libido but she knows when the sun is up and they have to face reality, not just fall into bed, there will only be bloodshed.

"That's almost right. You don't mean me specifically. I could be anybody-"
"Careful. You're making me sound like a whore."
At his insult Makayla struggles against him, the only part of her actually able to move being her arms though thrash against him as she may, he remains steady. She doesn't even gain an inch.

"Not a whore, baby. As I said before, you're looking for a distraction and you've settled on this."

He'll be that distraction for her without hesitation, if he didn't believe there was a high chance she would retreat from him in the morning and live in regret. Giving in now, would cause a dent in his long-term plans of dating her. Truthfully, he's not sure why he's gaining this infatuation with her. It's too complicated to solve right now but he does know that the woman is a firecracker and even their quieter moments like at dinner make him feel alive.

Hazel eyes glare at him with anger as her lips compress before she spits out, "let go. You're hurting me."
Some of the tension releases from Mateo's features as he grins. If they're back to lying and not in the teasing way, she's feeling cornered, conceding to his point.

"If I release you, are you going to behave?"

She huffs incredulously, her tone dripping with sarcasm as she says, "yes Lieutenant, whatever you say Lieutenant."

"Makayla," he growls in warning.
She keeps pushing her luck though.
"Whatever. I didn't think it was going to be such a big deal but fine, I'll buy you flowers first then."

"I swear to God, chica, you cheapen what we're building here one more time and I'll show another side to me."
Makayla simply rolls her eyes and mutters, "oh I'm so sure."

His first instinct is to flip her and see how red her lush ass can get however since they haven't had that conversation yet he can't do that. Instead he crashes his lips to hers and draws her into a punishing kiss. It was meant to be quick and hard, enough to get his point across and roll over for them to get a least a few more hours of shut-eye. Though as soon as his mouth meets her, he's addicted. The kiss morphs into a longer, wetter, more passionate one that he can barely tear himself away from.

When he does pull back, her lips are moist and swollen, breath slightly shallow and eyes now glazed with desire. Her body is compliant in his hold.

"Would it be such a bad idea? Even if it is a distraction?" she muses to him quietly.

"Baby-"

"As soon as I close my eyes, Mateo I...I remember everything from today. I wanted something to replace those images, to help me sleep, something sweet to end the day on."

She'd said the same thing this morning about starting the day off on something sweet and sure, she could be manipulating him again however he doesn't think so. They're scratching the surface of the heart of the matter here and considering how long it took them to even get to this stage, he can tell this is taking a lot of effort from her. The woman's locked up tighter than a swiz bank.

"Okay mi corazon," he sighs, "but you do everything I say. And if you can't, call out 'objection'. That should be easy enough for you to remember."

Makayla's brain stutters a moment in processing what he says. What he's describing sounds suspiciously like a safe-word. Could he really be a full blown Dom? Shit, wouldn't that be just her luck? Then again, with the way her life is going in the way the worst case scenario tends to occur, he's likely not just a Dom but a full blown, experienced, master Dom.

Okay, no. The chances of that are very, very slim.

People don't have to be on one end or the other, it's a range. Just because he's bossy and maybe likes power play doesn't mean he's an actual Dom. It just means he's not totally vanilla. One of her ex's was into using restraints on her but that's all the BDSM he enjoyed. Maybe Mateo's the same. Yes, probably, hopefully.

"Makayla?" he calls, "those are my conditions. I'm not compromising on them."

"Okay," she whispers.

His kiss is sweeter this time but no less potent. As she's drugged, his hands slide from her wrist, along her arms, down the sides of her body to the edge of the t-shirt that's riding up at her thighs. With his body laid on top of hers, his hips slotted between she's pretty much naked from her hips down.

With her help he manages to divest her of that single piece of her material, tossing it over the couch/bed edge onto the floor. With that task complete she's expecting him to start going through his instinctive checklist. Get naked. Kiss for few minutes. Fondle breasts for a little while. Touch pussy (bonus points if they want to tell her how wet she is). Then the main event they're there for- fucking.
It's a simple directive of commands that most men do on autopilot. Of course, there are sometimes some variation allowed in there. Some like to insert oral sex just before fucking, however apart from that it's all pretty much the same.

At this point, she's either desperate or insane, because she's not got the same sense of boredom, she tends to feel at the prospect of following the routine.

Except, Mateo just keeps kissing her. Sure, his hands brush along the sides of her breasts and cups her ass when he draws her legs around him but he does little else to progress matters. Every so often he's kiss and nibble along the column of her throat, taking breaks between making out though that's it. Makayla's restless in a way she hasn't felt since her teenage years. She runs her hands down his back, the skin beneath her fingertips smooth and muscles firm. The waistband of his pants hand log on his hips but not low enough so she pushes at it, trying to get it to slip down more. Except before she can do that, he's got her hands restrained above her head.

"No, keep your hands off," he commands.

Well that's a stupid instruction.

"Why? I don't-"

"We had an agreement brat," he reminds her.

"Yes but this is hardly fair, you get to touch and I don't?"
"That's right," he nods, "I'll worry about fairness. All you have to worry about is doing exactly as I say."

Yup, definitely a Dom. Makayla chews her bottom lip in contemplation. She's not the best at focusing her mind like that, especially during intimate moments. Somehow it causes some switch to flip in her that pushes her to mentally retreat and that means her thoughts go wandering. She's found only with some discipline or with a confident and strict Dom can she remain in the moment.

When she'd agreed earlier to that stipulation, she'd thought there'd be some leeway or negotiating involved.

"I guess that is what I agreed to," she grumbles.

If he's a good guy he'd see it was an agreement made while cornered and would move to correct it allowing her some ounce of control. Only he's not that good of a guy.

"Exactly," he states, "or else."
Now that's just an invitation she can't refuse.
"Or else what?" she challenges.

His face softens slightly as a slightly sadistic glaze tints his eyes and one corner of his lips tug upwards. Makayla swallows her gulp at his expression while her skin merely heats up in anticipation.
"I've got a few ideas, mi corazon. Let's just say, you would be very uncomfortable."
It's so tempting to her to allow her curiosity to win however she doesn't doubt Mateo's warning.

"Now," he continues, "keep your hands there and spread your legs. Feet on the mattress."

Not wanting to fight him anymore, Makayla follows his reasonable request and stares up at him defiantly. Okay, he wants to play big, bad Dom. Now what?

He flashes a smile before kissing the look straight off her features. This time, he doesn't stop at just making out. Instead, his lips trace down her sternum to her breasts. He takes his time, kissing around each mound before running his tongue over her nipples. The air, warm under the cover causes the nipple to pebble when his mouth moves away to its twin.

Makayla sighs at his teasing. Every time he nudges her sensitive peaks with his tongue the sparks of pleasure shoot through her, making her squirm. He's going so slow it's driving her nuts. She could protest but she has a feeling he'll just use that as ammunition to go even slower.

Finally, after what feels like forever to her, he draws her hard nipple between his lips and mindful of his teeth, sucks hard. The pressure is instantaneous, drawing all the blood to the little nub. The longer he holds on the more the poor button swells and throbs. There's a temporary relief when he releases only to repeat his actions on the other nipple. Makayla does her best to swallow her moans but one or still escape regardless.

She's pressing her palms together, a prayer if there ever was one when he adds his tongue to the mix along with the suctioning. Her eyes roll shut and just when she thinks her brain is going to start wandering, his fingers pinch the engorged nipple not being worked over by his mouth. She squirms at the hold he has on it, the grip tightening in minor increments until she's teetering on the brink of pain and pleasure.

"Mateo," she whines.
His head pops up, body slanting to the side to allow his hold to remain on her breast when the other one that had been at the mercy of his lips and tongue, rub against his chest. The hair on his chest speaks to his Latin heritage and to her sensitised skin it feels deliciously coarse.

The chocolate brown of his eyes glisten, the black irises dilating while he soaks in her tortured expression. Just as she's on the brink of panting and begging him it's too much, Mateo switches to the other nipple. Oh crap. Her eyes widen when he begins his process again in bringing her to the edge.

"Mateo, it's too much, too rough. You're hurting me," she whimpers.

Mateo takes in the way her elbows are bent behind her, fingers gripping the sheets. Her lips are wet from where she runs her tongue over. Unable to help herself, her hips tilt and release against his, inner thighs clenching as she keeps her legs apart with some effort. Not to mention, he heard her heartbeat and breathless mewls. Does she really think he's blind? Or ignorant? He might be rough and maybe hurting her just a touch but she likes it. Her body doesn't lie even if she uses her words to.

Mateo simply snorts and replies, "I am, am I? Good thing you like it, chica."
The indignation flares in her eyes but before she can voice it, Mateo squeezes his fingers on her tight nipple to the same level as the other one. Holding her there, Mateo watches with satisfaction as she slides into the sensation, the pain morphing into hot pleasure.

"You're..."
"I'm?"
"Mean," she finally states, replacing the word she really wanted to use.

The big meanie has the audacity to grin, releasing her nipple only to lightly pinch her side.

"Hey!" she cries in response, trying to twist away in response. The pinch didn't hurt but she's a little ticklish and that's some ammunition she doesn't want to provide him with.

"I can be a whole lot meaner, baby. Just remember that when you want to start complaining."

He kisses the pout from her lips, hands trailing down her stomach to her pubis.

It's an incredibly vulnerable sensation to be open like that, to have someone touching her most intimate parts. Makayla fights the urge to flinch when his thick digits trace down to the wet, heat of her pussy.

"Makayla," he speaks gaining her attention.
"I'd never be cruel to you, mi corazon. You know that, yes?"

It's too soon for her to ask him to trust him but if they're being intimate, he understands there has to be some level of trust established. He just needs to reassure her of that.

She returns his question with a soft smile and even softer, "yes."

Giving a curt nod, Mateo's thumb strokes the outside hood of her clit, his middle finger dipping gently in past the slight resistance into her pussy.
"Put your hands around me, chica. Eyes to mine."
She's only too happy to be able to lower her arms around his shoulder, the strength of them providing her comfort. Real. He feels real. No real isn't quite the right word. Genuine. That's what she means. What he says is what he means, a fact he's demonstrated plenty.

As soon as she does as he says, he begins exploring her, carefully watching to see the reactions she elicits from his every touch. His middle finger glides deeper in her, far deeper than she can ever reach. It pumps slowly in and out of her, while his thumb circle the flesh around her clit. Teasing. He's teasing her and doing a great job of it. Her toes curls against the sheets, thighs wanting to fall close and trap him there.
"Legs out," he growls, not missing a thing.

She pushes her knees apart again, opening herself up willingly to his ministrations. Finally, his thumb rolls over her clit just as his index finger slides against his middle finger and into her. The stretch it causes makes her moan in delight. He pulls back and drives in.

His pace remains steady, building the pleasure slowly but surely. Her eyelids, heavy, draw down but still she peers up at him from below her lashes. When he kisses her, they shutter close completely.

"Mateo," she sighs, half with frustration because as hard as she tries, she just can't seem to find her climax.
Fingers pump faster, his thumb applying the correct amount of pressure to make her squirm, but still, she can't find it that golden thread to unravel the best present.

"Relax," he whispers against her ear, "you're pushing yourself too hard, there's no use for it, baby. You do as I say remember?"

"Mhm," she mumbles, "I know."
"Exactly so think Makayla. That means no orgasm without my say so."
Her jaw drops as she opens her eyes and blinks at him. She could argue but there's no point, he's not going to relent on this, she can tell. Though the absolute arrogance to think that she can just come on his command.

"You're very arrogant, you know that? What makes you think you can even make me come?" she pants, waving the red flag in front of the bull.

He gives her a wicked smirk and hooks his fingers upwards. There they seem to find a bundle of nerves within her pussy, massaging it as her clit swells and body tingles. A familiar ball of pleasure grows deep in her lower belly as she digs her presses her fingers into his shoulders.

"I can make you come," he states simply, thumb stroking along her clit and propelling her into the orgasm.
She couldn't stop it even if she wanted to. It blindsides her completely, barely giving her the ability to suck in a breath while she's drowning in pure ecstasy.

Her body is rigid from the force of it and then in a matter of seconds, it's all over. Muscles grow loose and relaxed but still his fingers remain in her. Her pussy is wetter than ever, the orgasm having triggered a flood of lust honey from it. It's also a whole more sensitive too. His fingers seem so big in her and she's sure if he so much as brushes his thumb over her throbbing clit she'll go flying again.

"Just in case there's any doubt, mi corazon. Come for me again."

It takes a second to catch what he means and just as she does, his thumb is at her clit. She opens her mouth to concede to him except her body would rather obey Mateo and she's swept up again in an orgasm. This one is more powerful but shorter than the last.

When she's dropping back into her body from the stratosphere, Makayla heart is pounding. Her whole body feels like the moment straight after she gets off the spin bike. Legs are wobbling, a sheen of perspiration coating her skin but best of all her brain is finally calm and quiet.

"Please, mercy," she begs weakly twisting her lower body away, "no more. You made your point."

His smile is indulgent this time, yet the bastard keeps his fingers still in her the aftershocks pulsing over those digits.
"You're a beautiful woman Makayla but fucking gorgeous when you come."

Now who's the liar? No one looks good when they're coming, no one. Unless they're faking of course. Despite not being one to get embarrassed, her cheeks do warm.

"Uh huh," she grins and mockingly glares, "get those fingers out of me, Rojas."

His thick brows raise as he drives his fingers deeper in her in warning. Woops. Right, him Dom, her sub. She should remember that in these circumstances.

"I mean, please Lieutenant," she pleads, mollifying her voice to that tone most straight men appreciate, "you can definitely make me come and you've completely exhausted me. I don't think I can take another demonstration of your prowess."

He holds her gaze for a few moments before snorting out a chuckle. Luckily, he removes those powerful fingers, much to her relief.

"Brat. You're lucky we haven't had an extensive chat about these arrangement, baby. Or your ass would be mine," he informs her while suckling his fingers dry.

Makayla watches as his eyes close in pleasure while drawing back out his fingers from his mouth. Her own mouth becomes suddenly become dry.

"I have no idea what you mean," she hoarsely says.
His head dips down and lips come a whisper away from her while contradicting her by announcing, "yes you do."

He punctuates it with a chaste kiss and rolls over to the side.

"Mateo hold on-"

"We can debate tomorrow chica," he sighs, rearranging her so her back is slotted against his chest.

Hearing the fatigue in his voice she relents. It's almost morning and he's spoilt her enough for tonight. Despite what some people might think, she's not a spoilt brat and knows very well when to stop pushing.

"Mateo," she calls quietly, "thank you for...for well..."
She feels him smile against her hair and squeeze her against him.

"Anytime baby. But like I said before, I won't let you regret this in the morning. We will be having a talk."

She would mumble back 'sure' in a tone shetotally doesn't mean except her eyes grow heavy and the words won't form.Slowly she slips into peaceful sleep, no more memories of her bedroom botheringher.  

A/n This is just a hint of the 'action' about to come, I promise it will get a lot hotter! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 18.8K 42
*SMUT WARNING* "Breathe, baby, just breathe. You got it. Just inhale and exhale. You've been doing it all your life. You can take it. They're just fi...
94.4K 6.9K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...
494K 8.1K 56
She's just a normal girl going into her senior year of high school. She has parents who aren't ever really there. But she has the perfect grades and...
97.6K 7.7K 83
Cecilia Atwood has lived a life of complete privilege. Her father is a night club tycoon. Her mother has always been the best mother to her and her b...