THE ARRANGE MARRIAGE (COMPLET...

By Titaniamagnum

Warning: Read at your own risk! MATURE CONTENT!!! Vladimir Shaun Monteverde & Zera Chann... More

(Chapter 3)
(Chapter 4)
(Chapter 5)
(Chapter 6)
(Chapter 7)
(Chapter 8)
(Chapter 9. SPG)
(Chapter 10)
(Chapter 11)
(Chapter 12. SPG)
(Chapter 13)
(Chapter 14)
(Chapter 15)
(Chapter 16)
(Chapter 17)
(Chapter 18)
(Chapter 19)
(Chapter 20)
(Chapter 21)
(Chapter 22)
(Chapter 23)
(Chapter 24)
(Chapter 25)
(Chapter 26)
(Chapter 27)
(Chapter 28)
(Chapter 29)
(Chapter 30)
(Chapter 31)
(Chapter 32)
(Chapter 33)
(Chapter 34)
(Chapter 35)
(Chapter 36)
(Chapter 37)
(Chapter 38)
(Chapter 39)
(Chapter 40)
(Chapter 41)
(Chapter 42)
(Chapter 43)
(Chapter 44)
(Chapter 45. SPG)
(Chapter 46)
(Chapter 47)
(Chapter 48)
(Chapter 49)
(Chapter 50. SPG)
(Chapter 51)
(Chapter 52)
(Chapter 53)
(Chapter 54)
(Chapter 55)
(Chapter 56)
(Chapter 57)
(Chapter 58)
(THE FINALE)
Author Note

(Chapter 59)

1.8K 27 1
By Titaniamagnum

"Baby... I know this come a little too late... That ex boyfriend of yours didn't even give the chance to propose... But here we are...." Sambit ni Vladimir na lumuhod bigla sa harapan ni Chandria.

"I love you since you were seven... I love you since you hold my hand that day and saved my life... I hated you thinking that you are replacing the little girl who had my heart not knowing that you're right there all along... I know I have made you cry a thousand times and I can't find any excuse for that... But here I am... I have no title I can offer you except for the love I have for you... Zera... Will you marry right now and make you happy for the rest of our lives...?"Sambit ni Vladimir sabay labas ng isang engagement ring na galing pa sa yumao niyang lola.

"Yes... Yes Vlad... I will marry you over and over again..." Sambit ni Chandria who is still in tears.

"God, I love you..." Sambit ni Vladimir na dali dali tumayo at isinuot kay Chandria ang singsing saka ito niyakap ng mahigpit.

Zera is out of words. At this point abot kamay na niya ang kaligayahang naging kay ilap sa kanya.

Nag umpisa na ang seremonya. Lahat ng naroon ay naluluha pa sa nasaksihan.

"Do you Vladimir Shaun Monteverde, accept Zera Channel Chandria Margaretha as your lawfully wedded wife, in a sickness and in health. For richer or for poorer till death do you part?" Tanong ng priest.

"Yes Father, I do!" Sambit ni Vladimir na sabay ng pagtulo ng kanyang luha.

"Do you Zera Channel Chandria Margaretha, Accept Vladimir Shaun Monteverde as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for richer of for poorer till death do you part?" Tanong ng priest.

"Yes Father, I do!"Sambit ni Chandria na hindi mapigilan mapa luha dahil sa kabila ng lahat ay naroon silang dalawa ay may masayang buhay na ang naghihintay.

"You may now say your vows." Sambit ng priest.

"Zera... Sa lahat ng pinagdaanan natin never did imagined that you can forgive a bastard like me... I don't really wanna say anything more but I would like to leave a promise this day... I will love you and I will take care of you until the last breath of my life. I love you so much Zera Chandria Margaretha... And we'll start our forever from this day on..."Sambit ni Vladimir habang hawak hawak ang kamay ni Chandria.

"Vlad... Our forever started long way ago... Since we were seven I have already given my promise of forever to you... I'm happy that after all you didn't give up... Look at we are right now... I love you Vlad... Since then until now you are the only one... I thought that there won't be any happy ending for us... Sorry if I didn't fight for you but thank you that you kept on fighting... My love will forever be yours... Until eternity..."Sambit ni Chandria na lumuluha.

Doon ay inanunsyo na ng pari ang pag-iisang dibdib ng dalawa.

"By the power vested in me by the Royal Court of France, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Sambit ng priest.

Vladimir looked at Chandria with so much love and adoration. He kissed her passionately trying show all his love. When the kiss ended Vladimir stared at her.

"I love you... I love you Zera... My sweet Zera..." Sambit ni Vladimir.

"As I love you Vlad..." Sambit ni Chandria at magkahawak kamay silang lumabas ng simbahan.

All the people witnessed their union are in awe. They can see that the two really loves each other.

Even the Count and Countess Margarret are in tears that finally their princess who have suffered enough will be happy.

Dumirecho sila sa reception ng kasal and true to his word, Andrew really planned the wedding not for the two of them but for Chandria and Vladimir.

After the reception ay dumirecho sina Zera at Vlad sa hotel na kinuha ng ama para sa kanila.

"Finally... You're my wife once more..." Sambit ni Vladimir.

"Thank you Vlad... Thank you..." Sambit ni Zera na nag gigilid ang mga luha.

"Oops.... No more tears for you baby... Unless you want me to be killed by your dad and your ex boyfriend...." Sambit ni Vladimir na pinapatawa ang asawa.

"Silly, dad loves you... He won't do that..." Sambit ni Chandria na napatawa na rin.

Yakap yakap lang siya ni Vladimir doon sa balkonahe pero naibigay na sa kanya ang lahat ng kaligayahan sa mundo.

"Baby... I know that we're finally happy but... But I still feel bad for Andrew... I know none of the things he said are true... He just want to take all the blame for me..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"He talked me out of it... Honestly, I was planning on kidnapping you. I will take you from here... Pero ayaw pumayag ni Andrew na masira ang pangalan mo... So he did what he have to do... But the married part, it's true... I don't know how and why... But he really got married... All I know is he wants you to be happy..."Sambit ni Vladimir.

" I hope he can find his own happiness... Like the way I found you.."Sambit ni Chandria.

Naputol ang paguusap nila ng marinig ang balita sa television tungkol kay Andrew. Agad nilang Tinignan kung anong nangyayari.

"We are standing right here in front of the Palace for some news due to trouble that our very own Duke Andrew made. We have news that he and his alleged wife are with the king and Queen right now. Credible source says he that he is in the verge of being disowned by the Royal family. What will happen now with Duke? Let's all find out when we return.."Sambit ng Reporter.

"Oh no... Not this Vlad. He doesn't deserve this after all that he has done... I have to go there... Please Vlad, I have to do something..."Sambit ni Chandria na umiiyak.

"Hush baby, I know... We'll go there... Get ready... We have to fix this before we leave..." Sambit ni Vladimir na naiintindihan ang nais ng asawa.

Mabilis silang nag-ayos at nagtungo sa palasyo. Mabilis din naman silang nakapasok dahil na rin sa koneksyon ng pamilya Le Blanc.

"Where's Andrew?" Tanong ni Chandria sa butler ng pamilya ni Andrew.

"Your highness, they are in the receiving room. I think it's not the best time to see them. Queen Alonsa is furious as well as king Harold." Sambit ng butler.

"I wanna see them... Let me see him, please..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"Countess..."Sambit ng butler.

"Please, I need to see him... I need to help him..."Sambit ni Chandria.

Walang nagawa ang butler dahil ramdam niya ang sinseridad ni Chandria.

Nang makapasok si Chandria sa receiving room ay rinig na rinig niya ang galit ni Alonsa at Harold.

"How dare you do this to Andrew?! You are a disgrace in this family! You let go of Chandria for this good for nothing norn?" Sambit ni Alonsa.

"Stop calling her names like that mother..." Sambit ni Andrew.

"I can call her anything I want. Mother?! The moment you disgrace our name, I have considered you a nobody Andrew... I have no son by likes of you. If you wanna be with that worthless woman then so be it. Therefore remove your title as a Duke of Normandy! You have no right to carry that name."Sambit ni Alonsa.

Doon na hindi nakatiis pa si Chandria. She went out to face the King and the Queen.

"Your highness... Forgive my intrusion..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"Chandria..." sabay na Sambit ni Andrew at Alonsa.

"What are you doing in here Chandria?!" Sambit ni Andrew.

"Andrew you have to stop this. Stop, taking all the blame will you? I'm also at fault." Sambit ni Chandria.

"Stop talking nonsense Chandria. Leave! Get out here!" Sigaw ni Andrew.

"Andrew stop shouting at Chandria!" Sigaw naman ni Alonsa sa anak kaya na tahimik bigla si Andrew.

"Why are you here Countess?" Tanong ni Harold.

"He did this because of me your highness..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"Stop it Chandria!" Sambit ni Andrew

"No, you stop Andrew! I'm not gonna watch you drift away from your family! He wants me to be happy with Vladimir. Don't take everything away from him please... You can punish me but don't do this to Andrew..." Sambit ni Chandria na napaluhod na sa harap nila.

Hindi agad nagsalita si Alonsa pero tumayo ito para daluhan ang nakaluhod na si Chandria.

"And you're here because you can't just be selfish enough... Am I right Chandria...?" Sambit ni Alonsa na napaiyak na kay Chandria.

"Yes your highness... I'm sorry... I have disappointed you..." Sambit ni Chandria na umiiyak na.

"Hush Chandria... I really like you when I saw you. I thought I would finally have a daughter like you... It breaks my heart you know..." Sambit ni Alonsa.

"Your highness..."Sambit ni Chandria.

"Ssshhh, Andrew can still be the Duke so hush now... I just have one condition to ask... Stop with your highness and call me Aunt Alonsa... I'm not gonna ask anymore of happened... I will fix everything... Worrying is bad for you... You are pregnant... Stop worrying about Andrew alright?"Sambit ni Alonsa at niyakap na si Chandria.

"I don't deserve such kindness..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"I genuinely like you Chandria... Not because you're the lady of La Marche but because who are you..." Sambit ni Alonsa.

"Thank you Aunt Alonsa..."Sambit ni Chandria.

" You're most welcome Chandria though I still prefer Mother than Aunt Alonsa... And don't forget to bring my grandchild when you visit me... Promise me that Chandria... "Sambit Alonsa na nakangiti na.

"I promise..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"Come on... Your husband must be waiting for you... I'll walk you out..." Sambit ni Alonsa at inalalayan na si Chandria.

Andrew mouth thank you silently as she walks out the door.

Now Chandria's mind and heart are at peace. Bumalik na sila ss hotel kung saan na sila mag papahinga dshil maaga pa ang flight nila Kinabukasan.

Kinaumagahan ay nasa Airport na ang mag asawa pasakay ng private plane ni Count Marcos. Ang pag-aaring isla sana ni Count Marcos na pagdadalhan sana kay Chandria kung natuloy ang pag kidnapped dito ang destinasyon nila but this time it will be for their honeymoon.

Nang lumapag ang eroplano sa isang isla sa Pacific Islands ay talagang namangha si Chandria sa ganda nito.

Hawak na niya ngayon ang kaligayahan matagal niyang inaasam. Nakaupo ang dalawa sa dalampasigan doon at nanonood ng paglubog ng araw. Both of them knows that as the sun sets, it will be a whole new life ahead.

_________________________________

A/N; one more chap our story will officially end. (sorry about typographical errors and grammatical erorr ahead)

Thank you!

-TITANIAMAGNUM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 230 39
Teaser: Lahat ng tao ay may halaga at misyon sa mundo, pero isa lang ang alam ko ang hindi mo mapredict sakung anong kaakibat nitong kaguluhan sa buh...
144K 2.8K 46
Series 01 The story of David Agustin and Shane Perez
31K 711 28
R18 | MATURE CONTENT ___________ COMPLETE ___________ Date Started: August 17, 2020 Date End: September 29, 2020 ____________________ LiolaPhantom W...
127K 3K 56
Isang simpleng dalaga lamang si Xylona na naghahangad ng magandang buhay para sa kanilang dalawa sa kanyang inay. Mahinhin, mabait at mapagmahal siya...