dingus | haitani rindou

By -REENZUU

๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ž๐™– #1 dinยทโ€‹gus | \ หˆdiล‹-(g)ษ™s a dim-witted, silly, or foolish person -often used in a jokin... More

intro
playlist
ocs
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
(first name) [1]
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
rindou [1] pt. 1
rindou [1] pt. 2
thirty one
thirty two
special
thirty three
thirty four

thirteen

1.9K 127 246
By -REENZUU

"You like cats?" You closed your distance with him and honestly, you're interrupting him.

That's one dumb question to ask.

It's obvious that he likes it because if he doesn't that cat might get kicked into the street.

He only looked at you with slight annoyance and said, "No, the cat likes me." Well, he wasn't technically wrong though, the cat was the one that approached him first.

Wow, it's not just delinquents that like his charisma but also animals, what in the world is going on? It's like the world is being a little too nice to him.

You scoffed when you hear his words, how narcissistic can this dude be. Does he think every creature in this world is on their knees for him or some shit?

Go to hell.

Rindou was not having with your reaction, he's not lying because that cat came to him and he tried his best to avoid it because he's uncomfortable playing with cats in public. And fun fact, he is a terrible liar and one of the most evident attributes that he has is being the most honest person that you'll ever meet in your whole life.

Blunt and direct. Those words are enough to describe him.

He moved his gaze back to the cat and said, "It's true, ri-"

Rindou didn't even get to finish his sentence, the cat's paw smacked his nose and the blonde-blue haired boy could only wince in pain, due to the cat's sharp claws hurting his well-defined nose.

That scene rolling in front of you made you laugh like there was no tomorrow. You had your arms wrapped around your stomach because even your organs were joining in to laugh with you.

Please.

Your eyes were teary already.

It's like everything happened at the right perfect moment.

You don't believe cats can understand human language but somehow what the cat did was too convincing like it was also telling Rindou to stop being a self-absorbed idiot and calm down.

"In your face!" You said while laughing.

Rindou glared at the cat for embarrassing him and muttered, "You should be grateful that you're cute." He then crouched down and let the cat land on the floor.

The cat then walked away and seriously, if the scene was from a cartoon, that menace of a cat will be snickering.

"Are you done laughing?" Rindou said, not having it when he sees you having too much fun seeing him suffering.

A wide grin was still spread across your face because you've been laughing so much that you can get vocal cord damage. Your stomach was also in pain because you laughed too hard and it's even worse that your mouth muscles felt sore.

You quickly change the subject, "Sorry for being late."

Rindou only shooked his head and said, "Where you wanna eat?"

You tried to think of something mouth-watering.

And there's one thing that's always been in your mind.

(Favorite food) from McDonald's. Since last weekend your mother refuse to bring you there because it's unhealthy so she decided to cook at home, so this will be the only chance you get to fulfil your craving for it.

"Is McDonald's, okay?"

Fuck yeah!

"Sure," Rindou said in a calm tone. It was the opposite reaction to what he actually had in his mind because internally he was excited. Yet again, he's trying to keep a cool reputation and doesn't want to show his childish side (he already did in front of the amusement park though).

You will never know how long he had craved fast food because, in the past few weeks, he had been working his ass off, cooking for Ran. After all, the pigtailed boy was lazy to move around to restaurants and want to taste his beloved brother's food instead (this was just an excuse to bribe him).

Yet again, it's not like Rindou minds about it that much but sometimes he wants to lay off once in a while but Ran is dense to see that.

So this is his only chance too.

Eating fast food.

No, wait.

Eating fast food with 'clipboard girl'.

Right, he gave you a nickname already. Even when he's thinking of anything that revolves around you, he barely says (Last Name) but he says 'clipboard girl' because that suits you even more especially that ruthless attitude of yours. Calling you (Last Name) doesn't suit much, because it was kinda soft.

Rindou abruptly get on his motorbike and the engine roared like it was seeking every human being's attention there.

And it did.

Most people that passed by either flinched or moved slightly away from Rindou's motorbike due to shock. It's not like it's not noisy with people gossiping and laughing out here but his motorbike sure exceeded everyone else's voice volume.

You mentally facepalmed with Rindou's actions.

 You hate making people around you uneased but here we are.

Some Dingus that thinks he's cool when he does that.

"Can you not make a fuss?" You said in irritation.

Rindou only scoffed at your statement. That's literally will always be the thing he'll do. Making a fuss. And it clearly, it's not his fault that the motorbike's engine is loud, it's just that he has to stomp it real hard for it to start.

So blame it on the motorbike, not him.

As per usual, he likes to ignore people so he acts like he didn't hear what you just say and gestures for you to get on his motorbike.

The way that he tilted his head to the side to ask you to 'hop on', he thought he looks cool and mysterious when he does that but in reality, he just looks stupid, if you were being honest.

As you also mirrored his actions and held onto your backpack straps tightly. Not knowing where to put your hands although you know where it is supposed to be, you refused to do it.

I mean, come on now.

You don't want to touch him.

You ride motorcycles before with your father when you were still in primary school but that was a long time ago and what you will usually do is hug him for dear life because he rides them very fast and you thought that you have little chance to survive his rides.

With Rindou?

You can't expect how he drives them?

And of course, you're not insane to hug him as you did with your father. You just met him, the first time was last night even. You can't get comfortable too quickly.

Rindou on the other hand only awaited for you to hold on to him but it seems you're too egotistical to do that. Or maybe he genuinely thought that you will think that he would feel uncomfortable if you do that. But honestly, he doesn't mind.

Because in the end, you had to anyways.

It wasn't a choice for you, it will be a must, considering the speed he will go to later on.

"You sure you're ready?" He said and glanced at you over his shoulder.

"Yes, I am."

He clicked his tongue, you can't be this dumb. You're riding a motorbike with a delinquent who doesn't give a damn about speed limits and if you were still brave enough to stay in that position, it would be you flying off from his motorbike like a frisbee.

"Hold on to my shoulders if you don't want to die." He gave a warning, stressing his words to say that you have no choice but to do that because no matter what he will ride his motorbike faster than a lightning strike.

I rather die honestly. There's nothing that will convince you to touch him, even if it involves your life because for goodness sake, why can't he just follow the speed limit?

"No. How about you try to obey the speed limit? Maybe my life will not be at stake." You sarcastically answered.

Both of you were so stubborn that if the motorbike was a living being, it would topple both of you onto the road and drive off to McDonald's by itself because of how irritating and childish the situation was.

The blonde-blue haired boy let out an exasperated sigh, he was not good at convincing anyways (except to Ran) and he already warned you. That'll just be the consequences of your actions if anything happens to you. He did his part, so that's enough for now.

"Suit yourself, then." He turned his head back to the front direction and without any hesitation, he started the motorbike in an instant that even the nerve impulses in your body haven't reached your brain's integral centre yet.

Right away, your body lounged forward due to the intense and rapid movement of the motorbike. You had no choice anymore, so you peeled off your hands from your backpack straps and held on to his shoulders.

You were gripping them very tightly, and Rindou can't help squirming a little in his seat because of how ticklish it felt.

You were about to scream for dear life how petrified you were with his motorbike speed, but you suppressed it. Not wanting to feel humiliated that this was your fault for not holding on to him in the first place and you should have listened to him.

The wind was swaying at full speed to the point your (hair colour) hair was in a mess, the scenery that was supposed to be mesmerizing to gaze at was only left with horizontal lines and you cannot presume any buildings or skyscrapers that you both passed by, because everything seems so blurry and you can't determine where you were at all.

The only thing you can see clearly was the back view of the person in front of you. His fluffy mullet hair was also lost to the wind's speed and the way his strands almost hit you right in the face, it's like the wind was doing it on purpose and completely trying to make this motorbike ride romantic or some shit when it is not.

But you are not going to lie, with those hair strands of his hitting your nose, it was an automatic thing that you inhaled the scent of his shampoo.

It smells like lavenders.

Aren't delinquents supposed to smell like rotten eggs? I mean it's not wrong for you to assume that most of them might not shower for a month.

But this guy...

He might be different from them (about the hygiene of course) and you do notice that his sense of fashion...is not horrendous even so...is that a good thing? Maybe, but it doesn't change the fact of how conceited and full of himself this guy is.

This type of situation is supposed to be romantic if you were in a rom-com movie but God you aren't swooned at all, no matter what flowers he smells anyways because the only main thing in your mind right now is to knock the shit out of him for putting your life in such danger and not trying to stick to the speed limit.

Your mother and father will go feral if they found out that their daughter's survival meter is depleting at this very moment.

Rindou does not have an ounce of fear in him at all, he had been passing his way through the traffic jam that mostly made the cars there honk at him for being reckless.

The traffic light that was illuminating the colour red was also not an indicator for him to stop. The car that was from the other direction had to stop for him, for them to not crash into each other.

God, you can imagine the car drivers cursing at the both of you (maybe there are ones that showed their middle finger towards you both) and how menacing his actions were. But what is there that they can do? They can't stop him and pay him a class about the rules on the road.

They just had to accept their fate and this was literally what delinquents were destined to do, causing a ruckus and living impetuously. And somehow you had involved your ass with this type of person.

Maybe this deal was not one-sided after all, come to think of it, you being his friend will be more challenging than him helping you with the writing portfolio.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴅɪɴɢᴜs ║▌║▌║█│▌

Just as smooth as butter getting smeared on a slice of bread, he parked his motorbike in one swaying motion, he doesn't need to readjust the motorbike's position although the parking space was cramped due to the other motorcycles occupying the others, it doesn't give Rindou any difficulties. He was too good at this that it scares you (his reckless driving was too so makes sense).

As he turned off the motor engine, you rapidly took off from the motorbike and faced away from him. You don't want him to see your feared state because it was so embarrassing and the only emotion that swirled inside you is nothing but anger. Your sweat from the terror that was spread across your forehead was not doing anything better.

How dare he do this to you?

Does he think you will enjoy this type of goddamn ride that can imperil you?

You might be brave in some circumstances like giving public speeches, standing up for what's right and knowing your place. Still, that valiance never involves reckless driving and you can only think how fortunate you were to survive this ride because your probability that you deducted to be secured with him was low.

Rindou that was about to get off the bike, beamed at your state. There's no use in you facing away from him, he knows that his driving scared the shit out of you. Well, he's not that overall nice either so let's say that this is him playfully giving his payback after you insulted him relentlessly today or even for laughing like there was no tomorrow when the black cat slapped his face.

"Are you okay?"

Excuse me?! This guy is testing your patience, what kind of question was that?

You finally faced him and how your aggravation intensified, even more, when he had smug look painted on his features. It was like he was trying to tell you that it was not a big deal and you were being overdramatic.

But you don't care if you were, this is about your safety and life, so there's nothing wrong with you being concerned about it. This situation is not about you being theatrical, this is about you having common sense.

"Are you fucking crazy?" You cannot hide the fury in your voice, although you were not screaming, the octave of your voice was higher than usual.

Rindou was relishing your reaction, this is so entertaining because this response from you was a new one for him. Because most people already feared his presence but you somehow didn't (which still weirds him out) and the only deed that can drive you this agitated is his reckless driving and not him...heck, you have the bravery to get mad at him without hesitation.

He only shrugged his shoulder as a response, still enjoying this moment a little too much.

"Speeding off a red light? When there are literal multiple cars on the road? You can't be real."

He only chuckled hearing your words, that was not a statement that can convince him to be wary when riding his motorbike on the road. Nothing will. He's going to be heedless on the road, no matter what.

"I've been doing it since I was 12, so it doesn't waver me."

You are in disbelief with his words. What in the world is up with this guy? How many screws that he had lost inside his brain?

"That's not something to be proud of!"

"Well, I can even ride my motorbike with one hand if you want to see me do it."

(he's missing the whole point of what you were trying to say)

This can't be real.

You were not here to talk about what tricks or stunts he can do with his motorbike and he dares to think all of those things are cool to do? For fuck's sake. What did you get yourself into? This guy is unhinged.

You don't care if he wants to make a circus show or drive into a hoop that's on fire like a motorcycle stunt rider because that just involves his reckless ass and not yours, but the problem is right now is that he's dragging your ass into it and you'll be nuts if you say that ride before was fun and you want to do it again.

You only let out a tired sigh, is this what you have to go through to be his friend? Do you need to accept how dauntless this guy is? God, please you don't care if he is but he doesn't need to make you do the same things that he likes to do.

"You know wha-

"Rindou!" someone with a deep voice called for the boy's name.

As a common reflex, both of your heads turned to the source.

You stared at the person questionably, not because you don't know who it was but what was on his face that somehow kind of made your wrath dissipates because how can he have the confidence to do that?

And you know who it is, it was too obvious. Especially when their eye colour is the same. That's his...

"Nii-chan?" Rindou blinked a few times. Not because he's shocked that his brother is present here but what was on Ran's face that was giving him secondhand embarrassment.

Ran walked towards them with no care in the world and he was pretending that he didn't see most people passing by staring oddly at him.

I mean, who wouldn't?

When he has tissues plugged inside both of his noseholes like a charger and plug. He looks messy as hell even with his long hair being let loose since he rushed to the store to buy new tissues.

Yes, of course. His nose was starting to get runny and they were redder than a tomato. Only because of the 'little devil' that Rindou bring into their house last night.

Ran was annoyed you see because he already told Rindou to vacuum and sanitize the whole house but it seems like his younger brother forgot about it and he as well doesn't understand why his brother decided to go to school today.

He glared at the younger one and said "Didn't I tell you to-

Ran halted his steps. Only because of your figure that was standing close to Rindou.

No way.

No fucking way.

Is this......a lucid dream?

Ran moved his gaze back to Rindou, shock was evident in the long-haired boy's eyes and Rindou only responded with rolling eyes. He can already assume what his older brother was about to say.

He moved his eyes back and forth to you and Rindou like he was playing hopscotch. Because he can't comprehend what is happening.

You don't understand what language are these two brothers using and you let them be, not interrupting anything. But you sure were weirded out when you saw the older one (you remembered his name is Ran because it's short and easy to remember) was gasping dramatically and he covered his mouth with his hands.

What the heck is wrong with this guy?

"Is this...Is this real, Rindou?" he was being so dramatic that you bet that he can win an award for best acting performance.

Rindou massaged his temples from seeing Ran's shenanigans and embarrassing him (usually and often is the other way around). But this will always be Ran's reaction when he's talking to a girl. That one time, a girl dropped her books on the floor and Rindou helped pick them up like a normal decent being will do but Ran was there to romanticize them and kept on saying, 'she's the one.', 'you have found your destined girl.' or 'go for it Rindou, ask for her number.' when it was truly obvious that Rindou had never had those types of intentions in the first place.

Maybe because of how he's disinterested in any girls or how it's rare for him to interact with so that's why it kind of makes his older brother a little excited when he was in close proximity with one.

"I can't believe my eyes. Is this real? Is this a dream?" Now, those words were already irksome but when he started to form his hands into open fists and put on his eyes like it's goddamn binoculars, you can't stand getting humiliated for him.

You might be dense at this moment on what he was implying, but you can't be blamed since your embarrassment for him might exceed your thought process, so fair enough.

"It's not like that!" Rindou said with gritted teeth, not wanting his brother's dramatic act to go even further.

Ran put away his fists from his face and give a stupid grin to his little brother, "So this is the reason why you wanted to go to school today, hmm?" He elongated the 'hmm' to sound even more mischievous.

"N-no. I mean yes, wai-

Without even waiting for his brother's answer, he walked in your direction and stood in front of you. You tried your best to hold in your laughter because God those tissues were about to fall off his nose.

He narrowed his eyes to you, it was obvious that his judging your looks and was studying your features meticulously.

Hmm...can't believe Rindou is into girls with (hair colour)...

"Can I help you?" you were getting annoyed with Ran, how can he openly judge someone? And he dares to do that to you? He pretty sure doesn't know what you're capable to say to him yet. I mean, his younger brother already did, after asking you to beg him if you wanted his help.

Ran didn't answer your question and only flashed his iconic charming smile that most girls will be fond of. But the tissues in his noseholes ruined everything beautiful about him so there's no use, the only reaction that you can give to him is a cackle.

"Do I need to introduce myself?" He chuckled in between his words.

"I'm pretty sure you already know who I am."

Oh, how unfortunate Ran will be after this.

He doesn't even know who he's messing with.

You managed to mask your disgusted expression with a stoic one but it's not about you trying to be nice, it's only because you want to simmer down your ruthlessness a little bit because this is the first time you're talking to him.

Rindou that was beside you can only pray for his brother, if only he can give a warning to Ran earlier, he would've but he was far too late.

"Is it in the Haitani genes?"

Ran was perplexed by your sudden question. But as usual, he will just get along and not question further, just like when he's talking to Shion when most of them was about him bragging that he is winning fights (sorry to say but he never did and was making it all up). Still, Ran didn't tell Shion to stop talking and just let him further on with his lies, that's really what's nice about Ran. He's a people person and can get along with anyone while Rindou will just straight up say to Shion, 'You think I'm going to buy your bullshit?'. That's how opposite they were.

"What genes? Handsome genes?" Ran said with a small snicker.

Oh, I'm gonna put this guy in his goddamn place. You said it like it was a blood oath.

"No...

...being conceited."

Ran's jaw dropped like it was the beat of a nightclub EDM song.

Holy shit.

That's not what he expected at all.

As usual, his dramatic ass is starting up again.

He grabbed a fistful of his shirt that was near to his left chest, acting like he was having a heart attack or some shit and said, "That...That hurts!"

Obviously, it doesn't hurt his feelings (he's not petty like Rindou) and he was just overexaggerating but just like Rindou, he can't believe someone is brave enough to say that to him.  He, as in the guy who ruled Roppongi when he was just 13 with his little bespectacled brother and mostly feared by anyone who lives in this city.

This girl has guts....which means...

...she's even more perfect to be with Rindou! God, no wonder Rindou went to school today! He wants to ask her for a 'McDonald's date'!

Rindou on the other hand was busy laughing at his brother because he got insulted by you. You never heard of him laughing (you just heard him snort in class when you answer Sato-sensei's question wrongly) but God that laugh was so ugly and sounded like a hyena aroused with food.

But seriously, who is he to laugh? You said 'Haitani genes'. This involves him too, so in the end, you're making fun of both of them.

"Look who's laughing." You said to the person beside you.

Rindou's laughter died down promptly when you said that, he was so offended.

"You really-

A loud sneeze came out from Ran that made you flinch from your spot and Rindou too was and it will always make him lose his nerves because of how ear-splitting it was. It also infuriated Rindou because his words were cut off by Ran's loud sneezing.

"As I was sa-

Another huge sneeze coming from Ran, what makes it different this time is that the tissue in his left nosehole fell on the floor, right beside his foot.

Rindou groaned in vexation with his brother's antics because at this point, it was like he was doing it on purpose.

Ran only let out an amused chuckle because he lived with Rindou for almost his entire life and teasing him will always be one of his hobbies. But those sneezes were real, he wasn't making them up. He doesn't know where the hell did the orange cat's saliva drop in their house but he knows damn well it is in every corner of the house because his allergic reaction was too severe than usual.

He crouched his lanky figure and picked up the dirty tissue. He threw it away in a nearby dustbin but it only hit the top of it and ricocheted back to the floor. Ran only mouthed 'fuck you' at the dustbin and took out a packet of tissue to replace a new one to his runny nosehole.

Rindou ignored whatever the hell happened to his brother and still wasn't finished with you, you on the other hand stayed silent and literally can't figure out why girls are fawning over these idiots. With one being reckless on the road while the other has a major sinus infection.

Still, Rindou wasn't finished with you yet, "You-

Again.

Ran's sneeze exceeds every other sound that existed in this place.

And that's it.

That was Rindou's last straw and he was at his limit.

He stormed his steps towards his brother and glared at him, "Can you shut the fuck up?!"

Ran was not having with Rindou's impertinence, it's not like the brat has always been polite with him anyways but how dare he get mad at him from sneezing (which he can't control) and who's fault is that? Who was the one that caused him to have this arduous allergic reaction?

You thought the both of them were playfully bickering but it got quite serious when Ran started pinching Rindou's ear harshly which later made the blonde-blue haired boy only scream in pain.

"And who's fault is that? Who's the one that brought a devil being inside our house, yesterday?!" Ran has enough with his stupid brat of a brother.

Rindou will always fight back no matter what because he hates losing. So in the end, it wasn't just Rindou that was in torment, when he pulled some of Ran's soft hair strands which also make the latter hiss in agony.

"It's not my fault that someone fucking crush the kitten's leg!"

"You stupid brat! Let go of my hair!"

"NO! You started it first! You let go of me!"

Is this what most of the girls are crazy over? Give me a break.

They were so noisy and tumultuous that most people that passes by stopped in their tracks to take a look at what was going on and you can't help but feel embarrassed for them. There were even people that have their eyes on you and shook their heads when they gazed at you.

What in the world did you do wrong?

Did they just assume that the brothers are fighting because of you?

Goodness, that's disgusting, do they think this is some type of love triangle drama or something?

For fuck's sake, you only wanted (favourite food) from McDonald's not watching two brothers fighting about some sneezing and about Rindou bringing a kitten home if you weren't mistaken (you don't want to know and you don't want to care).

Or is it because people that walked by expected you to stop the fight because you're a girl? As usual, society will presume that women are the ones that can tone down outrageous men like it's their very existence is to control men's emotions (when they have no control over them).

And literally what do they want you to do? Go straight to them and say 'guys, stop fighting please!'?

You swear on your great-grandmother's grave that you will never do that.

So what was the only choice you have?

Precisely.

Walking away and acting like you don't know these immature idiots.

With no will to wait for Rindou, you moved your steps swiftly to McDonald's entrance and even from afar you can hear Rindou and Ran still screaming at each other. There was even a middle-aged man in a suit looking at them and moving his gaze towards you.

He puffed out a cloud of smoke from his mouth and said, "You know those kids?"

You only responded with a frown and said with no hesitation.

"Nope, not at all."

You pushed the McDonald's entrance door and went inside, enjoying the breeze that came from the air conditioner and the strong scent of french fries inside the restaurant had dominated your nose.

As Rindou was busy fighting with Ran, he turned his head towards your spot before and he realised that you weren't there anymore which shocked him because he didn't even notice when did you move away. As a reflex, he finally let go of Ran's hair strands and said.

"Where did she go?"

▌│█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█│▌

A/N: Heyyyyy, it's been a long time since I've updated!! Miss everyone so much T.T Anyways, I have 5 months break so I might get to update frequently but also I'm busy with interviews. Not going to lie, I think this might be my fav chap (so far) because I think this literally the most crack chap I've written for this fic LMAOOO, and ofc most fics like to show how handsome and glorify the Haitani bros (it's understandable cuz they're hot af) but I prefer to humiliate the shit out of them because in the end they're a chaotic siblings to me HSHHSHS. I also have written the next chap's draft so it might be on Friday or Saturday because I want to finish up 2 drafts of Cruel too so hope you love this chap and it's worth all of you waiting for the update! See you again in the next chap.

-zuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 351 17
"๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š- ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ '๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง'." โค…in which chifuyu matsuno falls for a girl from a class ahead of him...
75.4K 2K 24
Alice Jade Witwicky is Sam's younger twin. In the movie she doesn't survive the C-Section. Here, she does. Her presence changes everything. - [Fandom...
122K 6.1K 18
completed. โ i really liked that painting. โž โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ for the first time in a while Y/n experienced the thing called...
22.8K 1.1K 15
ooh, love, ooh, lover boy. what're you doing tonight? . "you can pay me with your heart!" โ˜† a story wherein chifuyu goes out at midnight to see you. ...