" Go big or go home. " [ A Mo...

By fartthepart

➼ In the state of Statesota lies a small town called Moralton. Moralton has changed a bit over the years, ki... More

[ || ✟ | c h a p t e r - 1 | ✟ || ]
[ || ✟ | c h a p t e r - 3 | ✟ || ]

[ || ✟ | c h a p t e r - 2 | ✟ || ]

36 3 0
By fartthepart

The light shined brightly as the breeze still came in. Fart groaned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes and ready to dig around her bag for her clothes since she forgot to put them away. Picking just a normal outfit in her view it was a shirt with no sleeves and could be considered a turtle neck, a jacket with a fluffy hood along with pockets on the inside and outside, a high waisted black cargo pants with pockets on the side and almost to her knees.

Throwing her backpack over her shoulder she headed downstairs, immediately greeted with breakfast on the table for her, while her grandparents were eating or reading the news on the newspaper.

" Well look whose ready for their first day of high school down at Moralton? " Oscar laughed, lowering the newspaper in his hand.

" Always and ever. " Fart shot a warm smile before sitting down and quickly began to eat.

" Don't try and do what you did last night, you have a whole day ahead of you and you might get a stomach ache! " Diana worryingly chuckled, pushing a strand of Fart's hair back to her ear.

" Sorry, " She snickered before getting up to the chair instantly, pushing it back, " but I best be going now! Thank you for the breakfast! "

Her grandparents waved at her, wishing her luck as she sprinted down the stairs, out the bakery and onto the sidewalk. She found Oofboi casually waiting there for her.

" Ready McJason? " Oofboi snickered.

" Oh hell yeah. " Fart smirked, doing a quick handshake before they headed off.

Entering the high school, it was absolutely massive to Fart, people were chattering, walking somewhere with friends, going through their lockers and other stuff.

Oofboi nudged Fart with his elbow, " Best if you check in with the front desk lady or principal to get your schedule for school. "

" Ah, you're right.. well, I'll see you around Oofboi! " She waved, watching Oofboi wave back before walking off and interact with other people who probably knew him.

She looked around, not knowing where the office was since the layout of the school was a bit wonky before a sudden tap was felt upon her shoulder, she turned her head to find a tall guy who wore a small propeller hat and had very faded freckles.

The guy tilted his head in curiosity, " Are you new here? I've never seen someone with pink hair and a funky style come across this school? "

She blinked, " Oh- uhm- yes actually— " She laughed nervously a bit, her eyebrow twitching in a slight response.

He chuckled, " If you want to know the ways to the office you need you go down the hallway and take a left, you'll see the office door easily cause it's been decorated AND graffitied with stuff on it and once you go inside you'll have to talk to Ms. Batteringler. "

She was a bit surprised, mentally taking note as she smiled warmly, " Well thank you so much, " She rose a brow afterwards, " Your name? "

" Doughy, Doughy Latchkey, " He put out his hand, " Welcome to Moralton High. "

She shook his hand, " Fart McJason, thank you so much again. "

" No problem! You're always welcomed to ask me or anyone ( if they're willing to ) for help! " He put his hands in his pocket, swaying a bit before he did that.

" Alrighty, you have a nice rest of your day Doughy! " She waved, hurrying herself to the office before she could even hear the bell ring so she could make it to her first class.

Once entering the office, it seemed to be warm and filled with the christian jazz that poured out of the radio. The smell of coffee ran through her nose, turning her head to the woman who was sitting at the front desk. The woman lifted her gaze from her computer and shot a warm and welcoming smile.

" Well hello there blossom! " She put her hands together, " You seem new, looking for your schedule? "

" Yes ma'am. " Fart said, walking over so she didn't have to look at her from all the way at her desk to the door each time.

" Just call me Ms. Batteringler. " She chuckled, " What was your name again? "

" Oh- It's Fart McJason. "

She took a note of that, instantly turning her head back to her computer, " Unique for a girl like you. " Came out of her mouth as she typed out her name, soon the printer started to spew out a piece of paper.

She handed the piece of paper to Fart and looked at her, " You better be glad I was in a good mood missy, otherwise I would've been slow as a sloth if I was in a bad one. " Jokingly, she started to move slow to probe her point when she said slow as a sloth.

Fart laughed, thanking her once again before heading out. Her classes seem to be a bit funky but she spotted that advisory was her first class then the rest were just normal, relieved to the fact that she also had art class in second period, science then lunch.

She quickly went around to find her advisory class, before spotting it and running inside, appearing that she was a bit early and that the only people that were there are the teacher, a few people surrounding one guy and were continuously laughing and Oofboi by surprise. Oofboi motioned her to sit beside her, Fart quickly doing so as she put her bag down beside her before doing a quick handshake.

" Crazy to see you here, by luck even. " Oofboi snickered, folding his arms together as he leaned back.

" I know right? " She laughed, before her attention slowly turned to the group of other classmates, laughing and joking around one guy who was leaning back in their desk.

The guy seemed to consist a pair of slight black antlers with a hat, a white shirt with a dark grey vest over it and somewhat nice black pants. His shades seemed to make light bounce off of it as the sun shined through the windows. Before she could get anymore info by looking at him the bell rung, making the students fled to their desk as other students fled in.

" Alright students, as you know we have a new addition to the room, anyone care to make a guess? " The teacher clasped her hands together, observing the room for hands.

Oofboi raised his hand, snickering.

" Yes Oofboi? "

" My friend who got chased by 3 chihuahuas and ran up a tree? " He pointed to Fart, which when he said that she rolled her eyes in reply.

" Yep, everyone meet Fart McJason! She'll be with us for as.. well. Until everyone's graduated! "

She waved at everybody, either people gave her a warm hello or welcome or either a wave back, the guy with the antlers raised his eyebrow at her before turning back around. The teacher quickly told everyone that the time was theirs since she didn't have anything planned for them today. A few kids came up to Fart and asked where she was from, how her hair was that and if she was actually the grandchild of the local bakers. She was a bit overwhelmed but was gladly open to tell them a little bit of info with the help of Oofboi for the rest of the period, a few glances and eye contacts were shared amongst Fart and her classmate with antlers before the bell rung and was now confirmed as first period.

Her first period seemed to be with Oofboi still, the class had a few math posters around along with some shelves decked with math books. A few kids were already sitting down, either working on homework or chatting which two students were, one acquired a pot for a hat, their long-coat hanging off the chair as their scarf drooped a bit. The other wore a bunny mask and had some strips of grayish white hair invading the black void of their hair, formed into a slightly messy bun in the back.

Once sat down, she listened for the bell to ring and watch the people flood in. The math teacher seemed to be a bit in a rush once they got in the room. It appeared to be a women around her 30's, her hair up in a messy bun and wore very roundish glasses, her expression was mostly tired but excited for today.

" My apologies students! It appears that someone has stolen the new math books for this year and we'll have to order more once we can. " The math teacher stood up straight, a nervous sweat dropping down her face, " For now you can bring out your spiral notebooks and write down what we're learning this month— "

Everyone turned their head to the door as it was slammed open, a boy with messy black hair scoffed, their leather jacket and dog tag necklace shimmered a bit as he went to go sit down. He sat somewhere in the middle row, the people around him looking a bit nervous as he began to kick back and put his legs on the desk. Fart raised a brow at his sort of attitude as the teacher continued to talk.

" W- Well then, let me turn on the projector and begin. " She smiled, grabbing her yard-stick to reach the projector button before activating.

The board glimmered, light faded since the lights were still on. The teacher turned her attention to the boy who seemed completely bored, motioning her head to point to the way to the light switches, the boy rolling his eyes from how his head moved and got up, heading to the light switch to turn off every light in the room and quickly returned back to his seat.

" So when we talk about.. " The teacher continued to explain, writing down the information from the top of her head, onto the paper.

Fart kept her eyes on both of those two chuckling boys that quietly told each other jokes and stories from the left side of the room, or she either kept looking at the boy who didn't seem to even care on writing down the notes. If she wasn't doing either she was speed writing and listening to the teacher as she spoke on and on.

Oofboi slightly tapped her shoulder, she slightly sat a bit up in response, turning her attention to her friend, " What's with you? you already got into first period and it seems like you've actually entered FNAF in real life.. "

" Just- people catching my attention Oofboi, not much. " She snickered.

" Of course, people at your school all the way over there must be boring, huh? "

" Of course, going to a private school sucks when you're forced to be.. perfect. " A slight frown grew upon her face, making Oofboi raise a brow.

A sudden pause of the conversation held onto them for a few seconds, " .. Hey do you— "

The bell rung, Fart instantly smiling before getting up from her desk, " Whoops! Looks like it's time for second period! Well see you in a couple of hours Buddy 'ol pal! " Spouting out quickly, she dashed out the class, leaving Oofboi sit there before getting up to leave as well.

After art class, next was science. Entering the class she seemed to be a wee-bit early since it was close to the art class near by, looking around she gazed at the empty desk except one. A boy sat in the back reading a bible that seemed to be a bit worn out, the spine covered in red felt that also went with it's bookmark. Seemingly innocent and didn't know where to actually sit she sat next to the boy, sometimes glancing at him for a few seconds before waiting 'till everyone eventually arrived before the bell rung. The teacher walked in, before placing a few boxes down, her hair very curly and her lab coat decorated with some buttons. Fart adored on how she dressed from afar, appreciating her style.

" Well good morning students, this month we'll be researching about the anatomy of animals, " She began to pull out some gloves, opening some of the boxes in front of her, " This also means you'll be needing a partner, I know you highschoolers love socializing so this'll be perfect. "

Before anything happened, students darted out of their seats to go partner up with their friends, chattering and laughing as they agreed on how it'll be. Fart noticed that not many people have went up to her and asked, spotting that mostly all of her classmates have already partnered up.. besides the bible-boy next to her, she tilted her head at him before turning her whole body direction to him. The boy noticed before turning his full attention to Fart, both of them stared at each other before
the boy started speaking.

" You need a science partner as well? " He smiled.

" Course, we're the only ones with no other person so.. why not? " She chuckled.

" Great to be science partners with ya. "

The period went on, the two of them listening to instructions and quickly being assigned to a specific animal. Once the animal was quickly shown the boy sounded a bit displeased at the sight, Fart raised a brow at him before nudging his arm with her elbow.

" Sensitive stomach, Jesus-lover? "

" Just hate looking at- dead animals a lot y'know? "

" .. Are you vegan? "

" Gosh no, my father says vegan's judge and mock god's gift by rejecting the meat, also known as his offer. "

Fart was surprised, did his father really tell this boy this? Or was he joking. She let out a slight awkward laugh before looking back at the dead animal. It seemed to be a deer that had one of it's horns broken off, was it from a accident? Born with it due to unique DNA? Or was it snapped off from people trying to go hunting. Whatever it was, she was interested on learning it's backstory.

" .. Any ideas on how it died? " She tilted her head a bit to the side, looking at him.

" Natural causes maybe, what do you think? "

" Hunting incident's, usually a common occurrence. "

" Ah, hunting. "

The two stood there silently, before the bell suddenly rang out of nowhere! It seemed to be lunch time. The two departed from each other, not getting either of their names before leaving the classroom with their stuff. Once in the lunchroom, Fart gazed around before spotting Oofboi across the room, waving to get her attention. One sat, they waited patiently to get lunch.

After waiting a few, a sudden and recognizable person that wore a pot for a hat proudly stood up with a handful of mash potatoes and gravy, dripping from his hand. Out of no hesitation the boy threw it at what seems to be the popular cheerleaders, yelling to the top of his lungs, " FOOOODDD FIIIGGHHTTTT!! "

Hell broke loose once those two words were said, Oofboi and Fart took cover and defend themselves with food trays they had, food flew everywhere as the teachers tried and stopped them.

Fart and Oofboi stuck behind two tiny freezers that contained small cartons of milk, " Do you think we're safe here? " Fart snickered, watching food fly past them to just splatter on the wall.

" Well.. we are but I feel like we should try and move to the hallways to get out of this mess, i'mma help Latchkey over there. " Oofboi pointed to the kid who Fart recognized from the hallway, Doughy, hiding with a person who seemed to be her classmate with the antlers.

" Great idea, " She quickly scouted the area, spotting a familiar boy who held his bible close to him while he hid behind another freezer, " I'll go help Jesus-lover the II. "

The boy was amazed at the sight as he kept peeking, soon seeing the girl he partnered with in science class block a whole cheeseburger that almost splattered onto him, his eyes glistened.

" Praise the lord! " He cheered, the both of them locking eye before Fart grabbed onto his arm.

" Yeah yeah, enough praising the big guy up in the clouds, now hurry! Don't want you to smell like tuna or anything else for the rest of the day. "

Quickly pulling him out of his hiding place, they dashed through and made it to the hallway, Fart sighing in relief as he saw Oofboi with surprisingly three others.

" Pandie was being a bit of a rough house but I convinced him that he'd be cleaner out here. Oofboi chuckled before a annoyed grunt came out from the boy with antlers, Pandie.

" I never needed your help back there Bible-fucker, I could've dealt with everything myself and get out of there in a flash. "

" Oh yeah? Then why were you cowering next to me as we watched everything happen? " Doughy snickered, crossing his arms.

" Like you actually have proof, ginger. "

" I mean, I saw the same thing Doughy saw, it was a bit dumb, the whole food fight was dumb too. " The kid who was in Fart's math class stuck his tongue out, shoving his hands in his pocket before a verbal argument broke out in the three of them as Doughy tried to break it up.

Fart and the boy with a bible stood there before Fart realized she was still latched onto his arm, A slight red blush came across her face as a embarrassed laugh left her lips. The boy was surprised from her sudden expression change in her.

" My bad! didn't mean to hold you like that since we only met today y'know? "

" Oh no! It's alright, you were just distracted and I should've said something. But no harm was done. " He chuckled a bit, holding the bible in his other hand.

The two stood there for a few seconds, the argument of the others slightly fuzzing out from their ears before Fart broke the silence by asking him something.

" .. Your name? I didn't get to have a chance to ask in science class, what do you go by Jesus-lover? "

" Orel, Orel Puppington. " He smiled, putting out his extra hand to her, " And you must be? "

She shook his hand, the awkwardness leaving her body, " Fart ' Leigh ' McJason, or you can call me Fart. "

" Wow, neat name McJason.. Leigh as in a meadow, correct? "

" My grandma picked it, my mother didn't really like it at first but she gave in afterwards. "
The two looked down at their hands, letting go of the others as they stood there before Oofboi interrupted the awkward tension.

" Sorry for the interruption but we have to get going, fourth period is about to start. "

They all departed, saying their goodbye's before so.

After a few hours and passing periods, School was officially over for today. All the kids walked out in a bunch from classes and out the doors of the front entrance.

Oofboi and Fart met each other, walking down to the grocery store to grab some quick sandwiches and some sodas before departing their journey with each other. Fart made it home to the bakery, giving her grandpa a hug and a hello before heading upstairs to go eat what her grandmother made. Once done she sat in her room and stared at the empty TV stand, wondering if she'll get a job to afford a television to place it there in the empty spot.

A job she could possibly get around here.

Maybe she'll ask her grandparents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
258K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
140K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...