everything about you | eddie...

By klem_any

They didn't know each other, she was popular in high school, he was the nerdy and probably crazy guy. She was... More

.everything about you.
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.

14

2.7K 69 27
By klem_any

It was Sunday afternoon, my father had gone to buy beers at the super market while I was reading in the living room. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ringing in my house. I sighed before closing my book and getting up.

I walked to the door and opened it, and immediately ran into Liam, I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Cassie." He says.

I stifle a laugh before huffing and closing the door. I'm about to go back to reading but the doorbell rings again and again. Would it be possible to have even one day of peace? I'm not asking for the moon.

I look at the chair where my father used to sit, the bell was ringing again. I sigh, realizing that this is the only way he will leave me alone once and for all.

I walk over to the seat before lifting the pillow and grabbing my dad's gun, I then approach my door before opening it and pointing the gun at Liam.

Immediately the blond man's eyes widen, he steps back and raises his hands.

"Wow wow wow... Cassie... Okay, put that down now."

I stifle a laugh before approaching Liam, keeping my gun pressed against his head.

"You're not going to shoot it anyway?"

No, I'm not crazy. I'm not going to shoot, this was just leverage to get him to finally let go. I laugh softly before sliding the gun along Liam's face, pointing it at the underside of his head. I immediately load the gun, he flinches.

"don't give me the urge." I reply.

I press the tip of my weapon a little more against the blond's skin before speaking.

"So now you're going to listen to me, is that clear? You're going to leave me alone, stop calling me, ringing my house and talking to me in high school or I swear I won't hesitate to blow your brains out. Okay?"

Liam remains silent. I squint my eyes before resuming.

"Okay?!"

Liam flinches before nodding and muttering a soft "yes", I then lower my gun before letting Liam go, he slowly turns his back to me before starting to run to his car. He quickly climbs in, starts the car and drives off at full speed.

I laugh softly before going home and putting the gun back in its place.

———

This week of classes went by relatively quickly. It was Friday, I had just left school and I had taken the opportunity to go downtown to a music store.

There were vinyls, records and cassettes. I looked between the vinyls, there was Tina Turner, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley and so on.

I wasn't looking for any particular vinyl.

"So this is the style of music you listen to Jones?" I hear a voice sounding behind me.

I then turn around before coming face to face with Eddie Munson, he had a big smile on his face, and inked his eyes in mine.

"You have rather basic tastes I must admit..." He said.

I frowned, putting a small smile on my lips.

"And you, what kind of music do you listen to Munson?

- Rock, like U2, Queen, Scorpions, AC/DC and Iron Maiden.

- I especially like Queen's music. I say.

- Because they're the most famous."

I laugh softly before speaking up.

"What are you doing here?

- I'm picking up my car from the garage, so I'm stopping by."

I nod before picking up a random vinyl, AC/DC Back in Black.

"It must be a sign of fate that you should listen to this album." He says.

I laugh softly before analyzing the vinyl and speaking up.

"I'd listen then."

I walk over to the register, smile to the cashier before speaking.

"Hello.

- Good morning." She answers me, a smile on her face.

I hand her the vinyl and she scans it before telling me the price, I immediately take out 30 dollars from my pocket before handing it to her. She gives me back the vinyl.

"Thank you, have a nice day bye.

- Good day to you too, bye."

I turn my back before putting the vinyl back in my bag and joining Eddie.

"Are you going to get your van back?

- Yeah, you coming with me?" He asks.

I nod positively before I start walking towards the garage. Eddie speaks up.

"So, with Liam?

- He hasn't come to talk to me all week.

- Really? How come?"

I remain silent before stifling a laugh and speaking up, answering Eddie.

"I put a gun to his head."

Eddie immediately turns to me, eyes wide and mouth wide open, he stutters for a few moments before speaking.

"What?!

- Yeah, I swear. Obviously I wasn't going to shoot, but at least it worked.

- I can't believe it took this much to get him to leave you alone." Munson laughed.

I nodded my head, laughing back. I turn my face to Eddie.

"You never talk about yourself...

- Because I don't have much to say.

- But I want to get to know you." I say.

Immediately, Eddie turns to me, somewhat surprised before slowly smiling and speaking up.

"What do you want to know?

- Do you still play electric guitar?"

Eddie frowns, looking surprised before he speaks.

"How do you know I play electric guitar.

- Why would I forget? You even had a band with your friends. I never got a chance to hear you play."

Eddie smiled softly before thinking for a few short moments.

"I still do, obviously. The boys and I still play together sometimes.

- It's really cool! I wish I could have learned to play electric guitar, but I only do piano.

- Maybe I could teach you? And you can teach me piano.

- I'd love to." I said with a smile.

We arrive in front of the garage, Eddie walks in, meeting the boss who shows him his van. I waited patiently outside. I see Eddie take out a few bills before handing them to the boss, who gives him back the keys.

Immediately the dark-haired man gets into his car before starting, he stops in front of me.

"Can I give you a lift?

- Why not."

Eddie then invites me to get in, I go around and then get into the vehicle. I buckle in, Eddie starts up.

"I heard you live with your uncle, don't you live with your parents?

- They're dead. When I was young."

I remain silent then, gently fidgeting with my fingers.

"I'm sorry...

- Don't be. It's not painful, I didn't know them so it doesn't matter to me." Eddie offers me a reassuring smile.

I smile at him as well before trying to find a new topic of conversation.

"Is it true you slept with Tina?"

Eddie takes offense before frowning and turning to me. He stifles a laugh before speaking up.

"What? No, of course not. She's not my type. And I don't think I'm her type either. She could never talk to a guy like me.

- And why not? I'm talking to you though."

Eddie raises his eyebrows slowly, stopping at a red light. He immediately turns his head toward me.

"Why are you asking me?

- Because there are rumors like that, so I want to be sure."

Eddie nods, speaking up.

"Chrissy is my kind of girl, physically.

- Oh, blonde with blue eyes, nice smile?

- Mhm.

- I think you've got a shot.

- She's with Jason." Says he.

I sigh softly before rolling my eyes and speaking up.

"Between her and Jason it's really weird. It won't last. Trust me.

- Even so, I don't want her anyway." He says.

I frown before resting my eyes on him, somewhat confused.

"But you said she was your type. Why wouldn't you want her?

- Because." He smiles softly.

I frown starting to think before speaking up in a flinch.

"I know! Aren't you ready to be in a relationship?

- Maybe.

- That's not a concrete answer." I say.

I start thinking again before I share another of my assumptions with him.

"Maybe... Oh you don't want her because you want someone else?!"

Eddie immediately turns his gaze to me, frowning with a slight smile on the corner of his lip.

"You already have a girl in your head.

- Think what you want Jones... But I don't want Chrissy, I've hardly ever talked to her, and I want a girl with a good mindset." He laughs as he focuses on the road.

I smile, thinking I may have figured out why he wasn't interested in Chrissy. I immediately point to the street next to us.

"It's here." I say.

Eddie immediately stops, I grab my bag before turning to Eddie.

"Thanks, see you soon!" I say with a smile.

Eddie smiles back at me then waves, I then get out of the van before heading back to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.3K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
7.1K 338 32
you can let it go you can throw a party full of everyone you know and not invite your family 'cause they never showed you love you don't have to be s...
63.6K 1.1K 20
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫? ══════════════════════════ 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - Season 4 Eddie Munson x f...
36.1K 1.3K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler