Morelli

بواسطة yaniris0919

Book 2 to 'Lucky' "Not all stories have a happy ending our story isn't over that quick" Lucky finds out the l... المزيد

Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
Sneak Peak to Chapter 1
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Get Better
Chapter 3: An Assassin
Chapter 4: Sacred and Pale
Chapter 5: Trampolines
Chapter 6: Do You Ever Cry?
Chapter 7: Pitch Black
Chapter 8: Conference Room 9
Chapter 9: A Week
Chapter 10: You Came Back
Chapter 11: My Own Life
Chapter 12: Ugly Baby
Chapter 13: I'm Not Coming Home
Chapter 14: A Phone
Chapter 15: Angels
Chapter 16: Didn't Even Recognize me
Chapter 17: I'm Not Afraid To Shoot You
Chapter 18: His Mother Back
Chapter 19: You Fell
Chapter 20: Terrible Danger
Chapter 21: Divorce?
Chapter 22: I Forgive You
Chapter 23: Nonno and Nonna?
Chapter 24: Ena babe
Chapter 25: You're my Favorite Uncle
Chapter 26: The 1975
Chapter 27: Anytime Reginetta
Chapter 28: Beautiful Grey Eyes
Chapter 29: I Love You Athena
Chapter 30: She was Marco's
Chapter 31: I know Angel
Chapter 32: I Want To Be Free
Chapter 33: Bad feelings
Chapter 34: I want Is Dead
Chapter 35: Sick To My Stomach
Chapter 36: We Needed To Stop
Chapter 37: Related
Chapter 38: Only His Are
Chapter 39: I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Breaking Point
Chapter 41: I Failed At Life
Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes
Chapter 43: Save Them
Chapter 44: I felt Numb
Chapter 45: My Brother
Chapter 46: Wasted Talent
Chapter 47: Is Not Important
Chapter 48: Slept Longer
Chapter 49: One Picture
Chapter 50: Lucky
Chapter 51: Makes Me Sick
Chapter 52: I'm Losing You Again
Chapter 53: Athena Morelli
Chapter 54: Me and You Bambina
Chapter 55:Welcome Home Bambina
Chapter 56: Manipulated Me
Chapter 57: Mommy
Chapter 58: Always Safe
Chapter 59: Mental Mess
Chapter 60:Your Going Home
Chapter 61: I Woke Up Happy
Chapter 62:His Mother's Son
Chapter 63: 28 Years Ago
Dante Bonus Chapter
Special Announcement
Epilogue
Santo Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter: So Then Leave
Bonus: Graduation
Bonus Chapter: Higher Than A Kite
Sneak peak of Morelli's Princess
Bonus Chapter: Surprise

Chapter 64: Fruit

1.7K 47 98
بواسطة yaniris0919

A/N- I am very impatient and couldn't wait to release this chapter so make sure you didn't skip the bonus that was posted earlier. you'll still have to wait till Sunday for the epilogue but I think everyone will enjoy this. 

Low key I want people to record there reaction to this so if your seeing this stop reading and record yourself. only If your comfortable though you can send it to any one of my instagrams <3

Okay now enjoy the chapter 

------------------

Athena's POV

It's been a year since I've been free from Marco and back with Lucky. It was hard re adjusting to everything but Lucky made it easier.

I felt dirty for being with Macro at that time. He kept telling me it wasn't my fault I had amnesia. I still couldn't get past it. I haven't seen anyone besides Bianca, Enzo, Lucky and my kids.

"Bambina there here" Lucky calls out from downstairs. How the hell am I going to get down these stairs. "Lucky, Santos, Luciano, and Giovanni if you don't fucking help me right now you'll regret it" I shout at them as they all come running up the stairs.

"I help you mommy" Gio holds my hand as Santo rolls his eyes "dad you couldn't keep it in your pants" he huffs as we go step by step.

"Santos it takes more than one person to make a baby" Lucky rolls his eyes placing his hand on my back. "Holy shit" I hear Adriano say looking at the scene.

"She needs to sit down, come on, it's not good for the babies" Bianca tells them as they help me walk outside to the patio. Finally a comfortable chair and I can have my feet up.

Best feeling right now is that the light breeze feels amazing as Santo passes me a cup of water. "When the fuck did you get pregnant" Alessandro is the first one to break the silence.

"6 months ago" Only Bianca, Rory and Enzo knew well because their doctors. "We don't see you for a fucking year and you're pregnant" Angelo could put it in a nicer way.

"It wasn't her fault she was having withdrawals again and there were some of the worse ones I've ever seen. I put her on Mandatory bed rest for two months. Anything she needed to do at the warehouse I made her do it from here. There's no way I was going to send her in there to relapse.

She got clean in 2 months but she was always on a machine getting liquid to clean out her system. Finally things were getting back good and we were going to take her off of bed rest when her blood work came back positive in pregnancy. At first it would be fine she wouldn't need to be on bed rest until Bianca did the sonogram. It's not one kid. There's 3 in her stomach right now" Enzo explains as there jaws drop

I know carrying three kids is a piece of cake super easy. I wish I looked like 3 whales combined. "Oh my god you're going to have six kids in total" Leo looks at me and Lucky. Yeah no shit man "what's the gender?" A very pregnant Mia asks in excitement.

"We actually don't know yet. We invited you all here so Bianca and Enzo could tell us" I smile and Luciano sits next to me. "Mommy do the babies like me" he gives me puppy dogs eyes rubbing my huge stomach.

"Yeah Luci, they love you already" He gives me a big smile before running off to play with his cousins.

Most of the girls besides Emma, Mia and I start 'decorating" with shit Bianca brought. I just want my babies healthy. I don't care what gender they are. "I think they're all boys" Leo drinks the rest of the liquor in his cup as Emma turns and glares at him . "If I can't drink you fucking shouldn't either" She tells him as he drinks the rest of his cup putting it down.

"When are you due?" I ask Emma and Mia seeing our stomachs are all close in size. "We'll he's due in September" She says making me smile Mia looks at her with excitement "Oh my god same he's due to come out in September to"

Wait, they said he? "You're both having boys?" They nod their head in excitement as we start to talk about how our kids are going to love each other.

"Your kids are going to love me as the only aunt they have born in September. It's my job to make sure all three of us party as much as we can." Who doesn't love Virgos if you don't you're just weird.

I put my feet on Lucky's lap because god they're so swollen. "Santo can you get me fruit please? '' I ask him as he gets up to get me a bowl.

He hands me a bowl full of various fruits and I immediately start to eat them. Eating for four people isn't easy, they don't agree on anything. Besides fruit they all love fruit which I don't mind at all especially when it's fresh.

Finding out I was pregnant was already a scare but finding out it was three freaked me out even more. I was so scared I was going to lose one or them all. "We're ready!" Bianca yells as Lucky helps me stand up.

"Ok so you just twist it and powder is going to fly out and hold it up." She hands one to me, Santos, and Lucky. The others are standing around us already nervous yeah cause they're the one carrying around three kids in their stomach.

Santos opens his first and the powder comes out blue. Another baby boy my heart is already jumping with excitement.

I can feel my emotions already getting to me. Lucky pops his next blue powder. Twin boys my babies oh my I love them so much already.

I close my eyes twisting the last tube as everyone starts screaming.

Pink powder

The tears already fall on my face as I hug Lucky. "Two boys and a girl bambina" he smiles at me as the tears still fall from my eyes.

"Mommy I have a sister!" Gio yells as Lucky picks him up. Santo holds Luci as we all take in what we just saw. "5 boys and a girl wow" Santos smiles looking at the pink powder.

The rest of the day we all take in the amazing news of healthy babies waiting to be born. I could ask for a better family and support system.

"Babmina can you believe it our babies, our boys and little girl will be here soon" Lucky plays with the ends of my hair. "I can't wait to hold them. I think they're excited too" The babies kick my stomach but it's not too hard to feel pain.

Once the babies are born I'll have six kids in total. My six babies I don't care how big they get.

One month later

Today I hit the 28 week mark. "Mommy I love summer" Gio tells me while looking up from the movie. "Yeah me too, I like the beach" Luci jumps up and down on the couch. My stomach tightens, bringing pain to me. It's probably Braxton hicks.

"Santo!" The boys as he walks in. They run to him and he bends down. "Hey guys, did you behave for Mom?" He questions them as they nod their head.

I hold on the couch helping myself get up walking over to them. "Yeah Santo they were fine they were my little helpers. How was your warehouse?" I ask as he sets down his bag messing with his hair. The Pain comes back about five minutes later, even worse. I can't be in labor. I haven't even hit 32 weeks.

"The fine numbers came in today. I order it's yours, dads, and mine is neck and neck with uncle Sandro" he hands me the files showing the stocks. "Keep it up Santo" I hug him trying not to show the pain in my face and he returns it. "Your father is in the meeting room with your uncles. I think they're waiting on you to start Adriano's words exactly because I am not allowed to touch any work until the babies are six months." That's so long without making sure everything is going accordingly.

He was head when I was 'dead' and I would never doubt him but I just need something to do. I am glad though that he is thinking of my health and the babies.

Me and the boys go back to the living room to watch the movie when I feel the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. "Mommy you peed yourself" Gio points at my wet shorts.

That's not fucking pee my water broke the babies aren't due for another two months it's to early. "Boys go get your father" they start running upstairs yelling to him.

Lucky's pov

"Daddy! Daddy hurry" Luciano and Giovanni come running into the meeting room. "Boys I told you not to come in without knocking" I scolded them.

It might only be family but they know better than that. "No it's an emergency mommy peed herself" They yell out as my eyes widen

We all go running downstairs to see Athena trying to walk to the tunnels with her bottom half drenched with her water. "Lucky" she cries out holding onto my arm. "I'm right here come on Biancas already waiting for us just a little longer Bambina" I help her sit on the cart taking us through the tunnels.

Santo goes as fast as the small cart lets him. "Go get the wheelchair" I tell him as he runs inside the hospital. I grab both of Athena's hands, helping her slowly get up as the tears stream down her face.

Santo comes rushing with the wheelchair as she lowers herself onto it. I push her in yelling for Bianca and she comes running out. "Make sure the private room is clean, Enzo make sure at least one of the operating rooms is clear. We might do a C-Section. Get me two pints of O negative." She starts yelling to people grabbing the wheelchair pushing her into an examination room.

"Alright Athena we're making sure the room is ready but for right now I need to see how many centimeters you are dilated. " She helps her get out of the wheelchair lying on the low bed.

Bianca starts to lift the bed up "I'll be in the waiting room with the boys and everyone else" Santo says grabbing his little brothers taking them out of their room.

"Your water hasn't broken completely yet. All the babies are in the sack still it partially broke but since you're 28 weeks it's a bit natural. Bad news is that you are two centimeters dilated to make it go faster. I recommend walking around the hospital to see if the process can speed up. Since you are at high risk if you walk around you need at least 3 people with you at all times." She says making Athena groan. "Get me out this fucking bed" I rush to her side helping her slowly get off the bed.

We walk out of the room here with one hand holding mine the other holding the top of her belly. "Get Mia and Enzo please" She pleads, catching her breath. I sit her in one of the chairs wasting no time to get them. "Enzo do you have anything for the rest of the day?" I ask him seeing him with the boys

"No I was done for today only thing I'm scheduled for is helping Bianca in the room whether its a vaginal birth or C-Section anytime she dilated" Thank god it would be hell if he couldn't

"She needs you and Mia. Bianca told her she needs to walk around with 3 other people because of the high risk" I explain to them walking back to Athena she is already standing walking in the opposite direction. "Bambina, where are you going?" I stop her as she gives me an angry look.

"Fucking walking Lucky its the only thing I can do" She yells at me then starts crying. These mood swings are on a different level.

24 hours later

We've already been here longer than a day and it's not getting easier. "If she's not dilated fully in 6 hours were pull an emergency section. The babies are still very stable and healthy." Bianca says coming in the room holding a bunch of papers on a clipboard.

"Fine whatever I need these kids out of me. Lucky they fucking got your genes" Athena glares at me "It takes two to make a baby" I rub her head as she holds her stomach in pain.

After six hours of on and off walking her water officially broke but she was only four centimeters. Currently she's only seven she was in and out of sleep for about two hours still feeling the pain of contractions. "Hi mommy!" Gio and Luciano run in standing next to the bed. Santo's walks in behind them holding the hospital bag.

"Your clothes are in there. I took them home last night so they wouldn't sleep in a chair. They had a little fuss but then once me and Leo carried them they were out like a light" Santo passes me the bag full of random things.

"I need a shower" I run my hands through my hair. Right now everything is fucked this hands down is the hardest pregnancy she's had from the start. "Go take a shower the bathrooms right in the room nothing will happen" I sure do hope so.

I take the quickest shower I've ever taken rushing to put a fresh set of clothes on. Walking out Santo's is sitting on a chair next to the bed while Gio and Luci sit at her feet. "Mommy are you feeling better?" Gio asks her as she holds his hand.

"A little now that you guys are here. Mommy is getting the babies out of her tummy" She explains as their eyes light up with excitement. "I'm going to be a big brother!" Gio yells as she scolds him for yelling.

Two more hours go by before Bianca comes back in with Enzo to check how far she is. The boys go back to the waiting room as they check her 27 hours into labor and she is only eight centimeters.

She's the strongest person I know pushing out three kids at one just the thought of it is scary. "Lucky do you still love me" Tears well up in her eyes. "Of course I will always love you bambina forever and always" She holds tight on to my hand, scared to let go.

4 hours later

"It's been a complete six hours. She's already 31 hours in labor if she's not completely dilated by now we're rushing her in." Bianca comes in pulling the small rolling chair to the head of the bed. "Enzo makes sure the room is clear c-section it is" 31 Hours just to be told she's having a c-section.

Bianca leaves the room for only 2 minutes before Athena starts screaming in pain. Her and Enzo rush back in "Holy shit the baby is crowing. Get the nurse I need the O negative right now" She yells out putting on gloves and a paper gown.

"Alright Athena baby 1 is already crowning. I need you to keep pushing" Bianca motivates her as she holds a death grip on my hand. "Come on baby I know you can do it" I say sweet words in her ear as she holds my hands.

Ten minutes later the cries of a baby echo the room. "8:19 pm Baby 1 is out it's a boy" The nurse says getting everything for the medical exam. "Come on, Athena baby number twos head is already almost out one big push" Bianca tells her as the tears stream down her face.

"There you go" Athena screams as the cries of the two boys echo the room. The tears find their way to my eyes as I cut the umbilical cord.

It's only been an hour just pushing the twins out now for our baby girl. "I can't do it" She looks at me drained "Yes you can baby just a little bit more pushing I know you can '' I keep convincing her as she pushes.

"Where the fuck is the blood at I said have it on stand by she's losing too much too fast" Bianca yells as nurses go running to look for it.

It's a fucking hospital why wouldn't there be blood. "Athena stay with me a little bit more we're almost done" I watch as her eyes start to flutter back and her face drains of color. Enzo rushes to put an oxygen mask on her as she tiredly pushes.

"Come on just one more I can see here" Athena gives all the power she has left pushing one last time.

"10:09 pm baby number three is delivered" Bianca smiles at me before letting me cut the umbilical cord one last time. The placenta comes out the easiest as they rush hooking an IV and blood to her.

Bianca helps the nurses with the cleanup of the babies and her letting her rest. "She'll be up in a few hours, the babies are healthy but due to them being born early need to be kept for 10 days under supervision. Athena also needs to stay more than the regular two days due to the amount of blood she lost and to make sure her body heals properly. Both will be released the same day. I'll check on the exams now" Bianca smiles at me before walking out of the room.

She did it like I knew she could. The strongest person I've ever known is her. Walking out the room to let her sleep in peace I go into the waiting room watching them all look like they're going to shit their pants. "They're healthy and she is sleeping" I tell them and they all jump out of their seats.

We all sit in the waiting room for e hours before Enzo comes and tells us Athena's asking for us. Walking in the room she looks up from holding the babies smiling at me. "You did it bambina" I kissed her forehead looking down and my Triplets.

"Finally a fucking girl" Leo says looking at her ask her eyes stay closed. "Did you guys decide on a name?" Angelo asks as I take the twins from her arms leaving her with our girl.

"Yeah we have" I look at her as Gio and Luci sit on her feet and Santos Sits in the chair next to her bed. "You wanna tell them?" I ask her as she nods yes

"The first trip's name is Alessio, the second trip's name is Achilles and lastly Annabeth" Their eyes look between the three babies in awe.

I changed with Athena giving her the boys while I held Annabeth. "She hasn't opened her eyes at all" She must fucking love to sleep. I don't blame her though I do too.

"Come on baby, open your pretty eyes" I whisper and her eyes stay shut. "Mommy, why are they so small?" Luciano asks, looking at the twins.

"Every baby is small you were this tiny to" he gasps putting his hand over his mouth as I let out a light laugh. "Gio you wanna hold her?" I ask him and he nods. I pass her to him carefully as light chatter comes to the room. I sit him on my side carefully passing him the baby.

"She has both of your eyes mommy" Gio smiles looking down at his sister while everyone stays shut. "It's like me and Luciano boom our eyes together " She opened her eyes for her brother but not her mother. I just feel the love.

"Oh my god it's literally 50% Athena 50% Lucky" Adriano takes Annabeth from Gio as he glares at him for taking his sister. "Look at the twins Alessio has a deep sea blue and Achille has grey" Mia takes them from her holding them around the room.

"Amore" Athena looks at me holding her hand out. "Bambina" I kiss her hand bringing a smile to her face. "grazie per avermi catturato ogni volta che mi sono innamorato ti amo così tanto" (thank you for catching me every time i fell i love you so much) she whispers in Italian with tears in her eyes

"per sempre e sempre bambina lo farò milioni di volte se ne avrai bisogno" (forever and always bambina i'll do it millions of times if you need me to) I kiss her forehead wiping the tears coming out of her eyes. 

-------------

Hey guys

So Athena has triplets now. 

Since I released this early I'll probably write a bonus chapter tonight for tomorrow. 

Just to clear things up Athena didn't get pregnant on her birthday she got pregnant on their anniversary. 

Im going to go cry now knowing that we have one chapter left. 

I really hope you loved this chapter as much as I do. Ive had it written since September 7th, 2021 at 2:45 pm. Yeah pretty much everything that  has happened has been Planned out for months. 

Q/A~ Should I do a zoom when I release the last chapter?

1 chapter left

Next update June 19th

3640 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 21.4K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
103K 2K 34
Celine Rose Finds troubles in leaving her past behind, yet the past is the reason for how she is today, Celine Rose heir to the British and Turkish M...
325K 6.3K 43
[COMPLETE][UNEDITED] ❝𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬.❞ ও 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 (𝟏𝟗), the d...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...