The Toman Traitor

By kitkat11602

Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kick... More

๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–—
๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–”๐–—
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
Inui (ending)
Chifuyu (ending)
Kazutora (ending)
Hanma (ending)
Sanzu (ending)
Mikey (ending)
Thank you!

| 8 |

22.2K 1K 507
By kitkat11602

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Impulses]

Tetta Kisaki.

Sure, he may be a 'friend' of yours at the moment. Hanging out with Hanma and you whenever he had nothing better to do, always scolding the both of you like he was some sort of older brother, when in fact, he was younger one.

Tetta Kisaki acted very mature for his age, but his intentions were childish. And from the moment you heard what he really wanted, you knew you couldn't fully trust him. He had something more sinister planned, that he wasn't telling you, and you were determined to figure it out.

"Hey!" You jumped to your feet, fist whipping through the air, aimed for the voice which had startled you out of your thoughts. "Woah! Woah! Please don't hit me!!" Your fist froze right before it could touch his face, you sent him a small glare before sitting back down onto the swing where you had previously been.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, looking up at the blonde who only gave you a nervous smile in return.

"I um... Well you see, I was actually looking for you. And I thought since we normally bump into each other, I'd just walk around and wait for it to happen. Only We didn't run into each other, I was just walking by the park and saw you over here." Takemichi took a seat on the swing next to you, his hands wrapping around the metal chains while his feet rocked him back and forth.

Your gaze followed his movements, curious as to why he had been looking for you in the first place, it's not like the two of you were friends or anything.

"And you wanted to see me because...?" Your impatience growing by his ongoing silence, watching how his eyebrows furrowed in thought before his lips parted to say something, but nothing came out. "Takemichi?"

"I wanted to ask what you were doing at the warehouse that day?"

"Hm? The warehouse?" You asked, looked at him with a confused look, but then you quickly realized what he had meant. "Ohhh, you mean the warehouse where I watched you get your ass beat." You let out a small laugh, pushing back the small ache that bubbled up in your chest. "I followed you because I was curious where you were going in a rush, I have to admit though, I didn't expect to see all of that."

"At least no one saw you, I don't know what would have happened if they did..." Takemichi sighed, believing the excuse you had made up.

"Hey Takemichi," You looked away from the blonde, and instead glanced up at the sky. "What exactly happened to the guy that stabbed the other one?"

"You mean Pah-chin? He'll be in jail for at least a year, if Osanai had died, he could have been in there until he was an adult..." Takemichi trailed off, not sure why he was telling a complete stranger what had happened even though she had witnessed it all.

"Hmm... It could have been worse." You shrugged your shoulders, standing up from the swing you started to walk away from the blonde.

"Hey wait! Where are you going? And what do you mean it could have been worse?" Takemichi stood up and chased after you, he had a slight limp while walking which caught your eye, but you didn't comment on it.

"I got things to do, Takemichi, places to be."

"Well, can I at least know your name yet?"

"Not yet..."

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Takemichi stared at the three walking ahead of him, lost in his own thoughts of praise.

He had stopped Mikey and Draken's fight, even though it had been by total accident, but this meant that Toman wouldn't have any infighting, and since today is August 3rd, his mission was accomplished!

Draken was not going to die this time!

"Hey, Emma and Draken are gonna leave us behind." Hinata turned her head to look at Takemichi, wondering why he had stopped in the middle of walking.

"Oh... Sorry, let's go!" Takemichi caught up to Hinata, the two walking beside each other a few feets away from their friends they had come with.

"I'm rooting for her." Hinata said, her eyes locked onto Emma and Draken, "Emma is so pure, but she's also so in love with Draken that she gets a little out of control. I mean, she even tried to do you-know-what with you, Takemichi." Hinata looked at Takemichi with a glare, "I still haven't forgiven you for that." She walked forward, leaving Takemichi there with his lips parted and sweat beading at his forehead.

"I-It wasn't like that, Hina! I swear!"

~

You walked around the festival, stopping by different food stalls to try new things you haven't had while also having some that you hadn't eaten in a while. You also tried a few of the games but gave up after the third one, yelling at the person running it because of how much of a scam it was.

Now you were stuck walking around in the pouring rain, without an umbrella, all because Hanma had rushed you out of the apartment. Saying something about wanting to make a big entrance to the fight.

And it didn't help that the festival wasn't all that fun, especially when you were alone.

You pulled out your phone, hoping that the time would be later, so you could go back home already, but it was still early. And it was right about the time Hanma should be showing up.

You looked around the spot you were in, looking for something that could occupy your time but came up empty handed. Shrugging your shoulders you began to walk in the direction of the car lot where the fight would be taking place.

Might as well watch since there's nothing better to do.

Approaching the fight, you could hear the roar of a bike, one that triggered memories you had wanted to forget inside your head.

Mikey had just arrived.

You looked around for the best spot to watch, ultimately deciding to stay a little ways back with your hood tugged up over your head so no one would notice you.

Ignoring their words, you instead focused on taking in everyone's features. Mikey in particular caught your attention.

His hair was long, which surprised you that he had even let it grow out like that, but it did suit him. From the side, you could see that dark look cast upon his face, sending shivers down the back of your spine.

"Wow... What a surprise, Mikey isn't just all brawn." Everyone's attention turned to the new voice, their eyes landing on someone they hadn't ever seen before. An umbrella held over his head by one of the opposing gang members, a cigarette in his hand as he tilted his head to the side, eyeing Mikey up and down. "How dull."

"Was that seriously his entrance...?" You cringed at Hanma's actions, just now noticing that he had an umbrella keeping him dry from the cold rain. "That bitch." You cursed at him, sending a glare his way.

"Eh? And you are?" Mikey asked.

"Doesn't matter who I am, but I'm in charge of Mobius for the moment. The name is Hanma." Hanma approached Mikey, leaving the umbrella behind.

"I should run and steal the umbrella while they're distracted..." You muttered to yourself, eyes locked on the guy holding the umbrella.

"So you're the nasty creeplord behind all this?"

"You're such a pain in the ass, Mik-" Hanma was cut off by Mikey swinging his leg at him, using his arm to stop the hit last minute, shocking the surrounding people. "Yeesh Mikey, don't act so hastily. A dear friend of mine taught me that move, to help me stop that little kick of yours." Hanma laughed, his eyes darting from Mikey over to where you stood, having spotted you a few minutes before. The gleam in his eyes brightens at the chance to show off in front of you, to prove that he was better than your old friends. "My mission is to destroy Toman, and the best way to do that is to make you fight amongst yourselves, but I think this works out."

More members from Mobius appeared, proving that they had the numbers compared to Toman's measly few people that were here. "With these hands, I'm gonna take on the 'invincible Mikey... And tear you apart!"

~

More Toman members had ended up showing up, the fight continuing on making for good entertainment for you. But you had noticed Takemichi's movement becoming weird, of course you knew he wasn't a good fighter.

You had seen him get his ass handed to him plenty of times, hell, you even saved him once, but something about this was different. It was like he was searching for someone in particular. You looked away from the blonde for a moment, glancing at how Hanma was holding up against Mikey.

"Draken!!" Takemichi yelled, kneeling down by Draken's unconscious body on the ground. "Draken's been stabbed!" Takemichi shouted out to Mikey, unsure of what to do now that he had found Draken. He had already been wounded, but was there still time to save him?

Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you, blood pooling around Draken's body from the stab wound Kiyomasa had given him.

This wasn't part of the plan.

This had never been part of the plan.

At least no plan that you were a part of.

So what exactly was going on?

You took a step forward but stopped as soon as you started to move, you wanted to move, to go and help your old friend, but then you would be seen.

So instead, you turned away, walking far from the fight, not even bothering to wait until it was finished so you could walk home with Hanma. You couldn't bear to see what else would happen, you could only hope that no one would die.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

You sat on the couch, your hands laying in your lap as you stared at the blank tv. You had been unconsciously picking at your fingers, leg bouncing up and down from the anxiety bubbling up inside you, waiting for when your roommate would finally come back home.

The door of the apartment opened, in walking Shuji Hanma, small blood drops dripping down his face. His lips pointed down from having lost sight of you halfway through the fight. He knew that you could defend yourself but he was still worried about if you had been caught by someone, or possibly even worse. Though, his frown disappeared almost immediately at the sight of you sitting on the couch, as if you were waiting up for him to get home safely.

"You left before the fight finished." Hanma said, closing the door behind him and approaching the couch. He took a seat next to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and pulling you into his side, despite his clothes still soaking wet. "You didn't get to see me beat the shit out of those guys."

"Did you know?" You asked, still staring ahead at the tv, removing yourself from Hanma's hold and sitting straight up on the couch.

"Know what?" Hanma asked, the smile he had been giving you dropping slightly.

"Did you know that Draken was going to get hurt?" You finally turned your head to look at him, and he could tell by your expression that you weren't playing around for once. Hanma's heart began to beat quicker, his eyes widening at the expression you had on your face.Your eyes were narrowed, the color almost lifeless as they had lost their sheen. Your lips displayed no sort of emotion either, staying flat through the entire time. You stood up from the couch, moving to stand in front of him, grabbing the front of his shirt and yanking him closer to you, his face just a few mere inches away from yours. "Did you?"

Hanma didn't get scared often, hell, he found most scary things exciting or entertaining at most. But right now, with you staring down at him with a look that could kill.

With a look like you intended to kill.

He was frightened.

He was frightened because you weren't acting like yourself.

This was NOT you.

"Y-Y/N?"

"Tell me Hanma." Your hand moved from his shirt up to his throat, gripping him tightly and cutting off any possible airway.

He repeatedly shook his head no, trying to lie his way out of your grasp. Of course he had known, Kiskaki had told him a few days prior but was told to keep it a secret from you. Because if you were to find out, you would surely stop the plans from happening, despite how much you wanted to hate Toman.

His hands pried at yours, attempting to get any air he could so he wouldn't pass out, but his vision quickly started to become blotchy, what little breaths he could get were becoming shallow as he neared the brink of passing out.

"Y....Y-Y/N..."

Your eyes widened in surprise, a small gasp leaving your lips, letting go of Hanma and letting him fall back onto the couch.

"Shu? W-what did I do?!" You looked down at your hand which had previously been choking your friend, staring down at it in horror and shock before looking back up to him. A red hand mark was wrapped around his neck, it would be sure to leave a dark bruise the next few days.

Regaining his consciousness, Hanma looked up at you with a worried look. Staring lifelesly at your hands, watching how they shook in fear.

Fear of what you had just done.

Fear of who you have become.

Fear... Of the monster you had awoken once more.

"I'm... I'm so sorry..." You mumbled quietly.

Hanma pulled you up and onto his lap, enveloping you into a hug, tucking your head into his neck while trying to calm you down.

His own shaking hands held you tight, whispering soft words into your ear, trying to reassure you that he knew you didn't mean it.

That he was okay.

That everything was going to be okay.

But this was only the beginning.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 27.8K 102
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
1.8K 65 12
Three years ago, around the time of the Moebius incident, she died at the hospital. When she woke up, another person was occupying her body. That per...
1.9K 197 9
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ | Requests are accepted ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰: This fanfiction contains not o...
398 4 7
"Mother, I am back." "Sano Manjiro...you're that fucker's son too?" It was all just unfortunate, perhaps their bad luck, but it is finally time to pu...