THE SHADOW EMPEROR (MALE ANTI...

By Kingrenetti

The Two Heavenly Dragons are well known, but they had a Third Dragon with them. he greatly surpassed them due... More

MC BIO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1-Family Separation
CHAPTER 2-The Priest and Master
CHAPTER 3-Shadow Slayer
CHAPTER 4-The Outer Universe Stray
CHAPTER 5-Kuoh
YOUR HAREM
CHAPTER 6-Reunion
CHAPTER 7-Hangin' out with the Devil
CHAPTER 8-ORC Shenanigan's
NEW BOOK PLEASE READ!!
CHAPTER 9-Training
CHAPTER 10-Sitri
CHAPTER 11-Familiar Forest
CHAPTER 12-Familiar Forest Part 2
TRUNKS' HAREM
CHAPTER 14-The Rejected Chicken nugget
CHAPTER 15-Preperation for the Tournament
CHAPTER 16-Dragon Phoenix Tournament part 1
CHAPTER 17-Dragon Phoenix Tournament Part 2
CHAPTER 18-Dragon Phoenix Tournament Part 3
CHAPTER 19-Dragon Phoenix Tournament part 4
CHAPTER 20-Dragon Phoenix Tournament Part 5
CHAPTER 21-Aftermath

CHAPTER 13-A new Problem

1.8K 22 12
By Kingrenetti

It was any normal day. Today however was (Y/n)'s first day as a teacher at Kuoh. His job? He was the new Gym teacher. Kinda fitting since he trains daily without pause and does it so casually. He was currently wearing something different from his normal black trench coat and black mask. He was actually wearing a grey T-Shirt and no mask. He was casually doing upside down pushups with one finger. Bending his arm so he went up and won.

He heard the door open and he saw the students enter the Gym. They all saw him doing what is considered impossible.

(Y/n): "sup. I'm your new Gym Teacher, so get into your Gym clothing and get ready for a hole new meaning of Hell." he said with a sinister grin. Still upside down.

Everyone went to their respective Locker rooms and got changed. (Y/n) flips off the ground and lands on his feet. He stands up and waits for everyone. Once they come out, everyone see's their coach waiting.

(Y/n): "Now, let's get introductions out of the way. My name is (Y/n) Himejima." he said.

Everyone was stunned.

Girl1: "W-wait, are you related to Akeno?" she asks.

(Y/n): "of course. She's my little sister after all." he said.

Boy3: "Y-You're her BROTHER!?" he shouted in shock.

(Y/n): "sure am." he said casually. "now, let's begin." he said while cracking his neck.

He was fully ready to make this class the definition of hell. Trunks was in the class and everyone was shocked that he succeeded with all of (Y/n)'s tests with flying colors. The girls of course were fawning over him but Trunks didn't really care.

As the day went on, nothing really eventful happened. So what was Rias and Akeno doing?

(TIMESKIP)

The only people in the clubroom was Rias and Akeno.

Akeno: "You know, the reviews our clients give about Issei are pretty positive. They say stuff like "it was so fun" or "I had a great time with this guy! Thanks for sending him to me". Yet, out of all of them, he still hasn't gotten a single pact signed." she said.

Rias: "Considering what happened with the Familiars, I'm afraid his inability to get a pact might make him stumble and lose confidence. I need to make sure everything is balanced and that everyone has what they need." she said.

Akeno: "Well, that is certainly assertive of you, isn't it?" she asks.

Rias looked at her best friend.

Rias: "is there a point you're trying to make?" she asks.

Akeno: "just remarking that your style is normally more laissez faire. I find this commitment you have for not only Issei but for Trunks as well to be fascinating, that's all." she said.

Rias was quiet.

Akeno: "do you think there... more to it?" she asks.

Rias: "No! I only think of Issei as a little perverted brother." she said.

Akeno: "Then what about Trunks?" she asks.

Rias stood quiet as she tried to figure out what to say. She couldn't find the words, so she just shook her head.

Rias: "I thank you for worrying about me Akeno, but this is a problem I must do by myself." she said.

Rias then walks off.

Homura was spying on her from the window. Homura then flaps her wings and flies off.

(TIMESKIP)

At Dante's base, (Y/n) was with Tsunade in their room. It was nighttime so they were most likely cuddling. Tsuni probably would join them too. She's just a Mini Tsunade after all. Trunks wasn't wearing his Capsule Corp jacket and was just wearing his black shirt that was under the jacket.

He was outside alone trying to advance Super Saiyan. He was in the form throwing all kinds of punches and kicks to get a faster reaction time. He threw one more punch when he stopped as a red magic circle appeared near him. He looked on confused, keeping Super Saiyan activated. From it was Rias. She was wearing her pink bra and panties. Trunks averted his eyes elsewhere.

Trunks: "Can I help you Rias?" he asks.

Rias: "Can... we talk inside?" she asks.

Trunks: "sure." he said, dropping Super Saiyan.

The two head inside the cathedral. For better privacy, they went to Trunks' room. Once in the room, Rias looked to Trunks.

Trunks: "So... what's up? It's pretty late, so what did you come here fo-" he didn't finish his sentence.

Rias pushed the boy on the bed. He was confused. He then saw the girl taking off her bra, which made him blush and get a slight nosebleed.

Trunks: "R-Rias what are you doing!?" he asked, flustered and blushing hard.

Rias: "I'm sorry Trunks, but I need you to take my Virginity!" she said before she jumped on him and started to push her *cough* assets onto the boys chest.

Trunks sweats a little and contemplates using Super Saiyan to escape.

Rias: "If they know that I am ruined, I'll finally become free." she said.

Trunks: "What are you talking about!?" he asked, still flustered.

Rias: "I need you to have sex with me!! And I want you to do it now!" she said ina demanding voice.

Trunks can't lie, it slightly aroused him. Is this how his father felt when he was aorund Bulma when they first met? Trunks snaps out of it and slightly pushed her away.

Trunks: "Rias look, I-" he was cut off once again.

Suddenly a light shined around the room. Trunks got in front of Rias and raised his power incase they were being attacked. But he stood down seeing a lady in a maid's outfit come out of the magic circle.

Grayfia: "Rias, are you really serious on taking a person like him to claim your virginity? He's just a lowborn." she said.

Trunks's eyes twitch being called that.

Grayfia: "Rias, you know that Sirzechs is going to be terribly disappointed in you." she said.

Trunks: "Who?" he asks.

Rias: "she means my brother." she said.

Trunks just nods and steps aside to let Rias face Grayfia.

Rias: "My virtue is mine to do with as I please. How is it wrong to give it to whomever I want? And another thing! I will not allow anyone to call people that I care about a lowborn! I don't care fi you're my brothers queen or not!" she said, angered.

Grayfia sighs as she picks up Rias's bra.

Grayfia: "Noted... but think... you are the next head of Gremory. Have some respect for yourself." she said.

After she clips Rias's bra on, she then looks at the boy and bows at him.

Grayfia: "My name is Grayfia and I am also in the service of the Gremory Family." she said.

Someone then cleared their throat. Grayfia looked at the door to see (Y/n) glaring at her with his sword out.

(Y/n): "who in the fuck, are you?" he asks, a menacing aura around him.

Grayfia: "My name is Grayfia-"

(Y/n): "Queen of Sirzechs Lucifer, bla, bla, bla. Don't care." he said.

Grayfia: "perhaps you could be a little bit respectful if you do not wish to fight." she aid, releasing her aura.

(Y/n): "My daughter is in the other room over and Tsunade just put her down. So if a fight is what you want to avoid, then don't keep this up or she'll give you one." he said threateningly.

Grayfia looked to her right before looking at him.

Grayfia: "Very well." she said. "Rias, let's go."

Rias sighs. One Magic circle later, they both are gone.

(Y/n): "get your shit ready. We're going to encounter some Devils tomorrow." he said.

Trunks nods. (Y/n) heads off as Trunks gets some rest.

(MEANWHILE)

In a secluded forest, a figure laid on the ground. His eyes open as he shot up breathing rather quickly. He pats himself down and sighs knowing he is alive. He stands up and looked around. His eyes then change before he senses some kind of Chakra nearby. So he runs in it's direction. 

uh oh, a certain KFC Meal reject is coming. that, and someone new has entered the mix. who is he? are they from this Universe? or are they from another? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401 6 4
I died, but was gifted with 10 wishes. Self Insert: Highschool DXD, Issei Hyoudou Plot: One of my wishes will be to change the DXD Universe. So expe...
369K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
363K 3.9K 54
When the Supreme Omni God meets the devils, the fallen angels and the angels. How will they react when they meet a person who is the most powerful be...
719K 12.6K 95
Dying from a cliché and transferred to a familiar world (Male reader x harem) OP malereader, Some genderbended characters, AU dxd, Monster Hunter el...