Savage Wild Man a Clementine...

By Birchwoodpython

The only thing you know is that the wild has always been your home. You where found by a gorilla in Africa wh... More

Savage Wild man in a new world
Attempt at rescuing the wild man

Learning English

117 5 16
By Birchwoodpython

Y/N's POV

Clem guided me to a small spaced area where it had these big looking squares on top of each other but 2 of them are levitated by these same skinny looking sticks that I climbed outside but there shorter and smaller. There are these other dirty looking squares that I decided to touch and it was really really soft. I was about to sit on it until Clem gets my attention.

Clem: You will have time to sleep when we get you some clothes. So come here.

She uses her hand to call me over since I still don't understand her. I decided to sit on the square later and see what she needed. She then holds out some specifically shaped cloth with 4 shaped holes that looks like it would fit on me. The color of it was black as she tries to fit it on me. She struggles for a bit, but eventually gets it to fit. It feels nice and warm. She then pulls out something similar to it, but they look like they could fit on my legs. It didn't take her as much time to put them on as they also fit perfectly. The color on them where also black. She then puts these strange looking things on my feet, but they do feel soft and warm. The color of them where white then she places more things on my feet. They feel a little tight, but I'll go along with it for now. Something about this just feels right. Like I needed this. I can just take them off whenever I want to anyway.

Clem: There. Much better. Now I know I said you can sleep when where done, but you don't even look tired, so follow me.

She grabs my han and guides me out of the small spaced area to a slightly bigger area. I don't know what all these multiple squares look like, but I see Clem grab one of them and pats a spot next to her. I sit next to her as she opens the square item. I was amazed to see what was on it even tho I have no idea what it is. It's just always amazing to me to see something new. She sees me messing with it as she laughs at the sight.

Clem: *Laughing* I don't know how Violet could see you as a threat. Your amazed by a book.

Y/N: Book.

Clem: Yes, book. Where going to teach you English with this book. Let's start with this word right on the cover.

She points to these lines that seem all to confusing, but if I can manage to repeat what she does, maybe I can understand these creatures better.

Clem: I'll say it first then you try to repeat me. Dictionary. Say it like me. Dictionary.

Y/N: Diction-Dictionary.

Clem: Very good.

Y/N: Very good.

Clem: Well you seem to know how to speak English. You just don't know how to say full sentences except for some you find amuzing to mimic. Like you did out there with Violet.

Y/N: Violet.....

Clem: Yea Vio--

Y/N: Violet no want Y/N.

She seems a little suprised as I said that. I'm trying to speak like her, so I can get to know her better. She shakes her head and points back at the Dictionary in front of us.

Clem: Well talk about that later. Right now you need to start learning.

*Timeskip*

2 hours later

Clem's POV

It's been at least 2 hours since we started and I have to admit he's a really good listener. He's a quick study for someone who doesent know much except for being a Gorilla. I even tested him by having try to make out sentences with the words I've taught him with the Dictionary. I think 2 more sentences and I think that will be enough for today.

Clem: Ok where gonna do 2 more. A easy one and a hard one starting with the easy one. Hey Y/N how are you feeling today?

Y/N: I'm doing alright Clem now that I know how to communicate to you properly even if I'm still learning.

Clem: Your a really fast learner. Even with Aj it was never this easy.

Y/N: Is that the second one or?

Clem: Oh, right no it's not. This next sentence I'm going to say is.

I clear my throat as I was just about to ask him Louis busts the door open startling me, but Y/N just sits there like he knew he was coming.

Louis: Clem we need you out here right now!

Clem: What is it!

Louis: There are some guys out there. They don't look like Delta, but they don't look friendly either.

Clem: What do they want?

Louis: They said there looking for someone.

Clem: Did they say anything specific about this person?

Louis: No, they said they would only speak to the leader, which is why I'm here.

Y/N: I'll go.

Clem: What!?

Y/N: Louis, these people. Do they have a red diamond symbol on their foreheads.

Louis: Now that you mention it yes they did. How did you know that?

Y/N: Because I'm the one they want.

Clem: Why would they want you?

Y/N: Because I'm something they called a gem just waiting to shine within their ranks. They took me and my family away from our home and kept us in cages, but when they saw me and what I was capable of they waisted no time putting me into they said "use".

Clem: That sounds an awful lot like slavery Y/N.

Y/N: I have to go with them now that they found me. I won't allow other people to die or get hurt because of me.

Clem: Well I'm not just gonna sit back and just let them take you to torture you and enslave you.

Y/N: I'm sorry Clem, but this needs to happen. *Stands up and proceeds to walk out* Pleaze take care of my mother. Her name is Kala. She won't hurt anyone I can guarantee that. Just don't overstay your welcome around her.

I proceed to follow him as he walks out into the courtyard. I actually find it very brave of what he's doing, but I can't just let them take him. He doesen't deserve any bad treatment these people have given him. I have to think of something. I have too. We make it to the front gates as an older man with some white and grey hairs with a punchable face and what looks like a double barrel shotgun straped around his back looks at Y/N with a smile on his face.

???: Aaaaaahhhhhhh there he is. Told you boys I'd find him. I am a hunter after all. Tracking is one of my specialties. How you been Y/N? Oh wait I forgot you don't understand English. Well come along then dog, you know what happens when you don't listen.

He pulls a small little button out that makes Y/N shiver in his boots as he runs to the gates opens them and immediately bows to him.

???: Now that's more like it. Thought you could get away hu? I could care less for your gorilla friend. It's only you we want. Now stand up! Where heading back home. *Looks at the group* Thank you kids for your cooperation, so we will be making our leave.

Clem: Wait!

???: What is it girly?

Clem: What's your name.

???: Since you gave us what we want I don't see any reason not to tell you. My name is Clayton. Remember it well.

Oh I will you sick bastard.

Clayton: If that's all we'll be leaving now. Come on dog! Move it!

He kicks him from behind making him fall to the floor, but instantly picks himself up to walk farther up ahead. Some of the other guys Clayton was with even started messing with him the whole way out. I can't belive they would treat a human being like this. It's a disgusting display of humanity.

I can't let this go on. I quickly run back to my room, grab my gear which consists of a silenced pistol, my bow and arrows, my trusty combat knife and a small shiv that I hide in my boot just in case. I just need to get my hands on that button he was holding as it seems to be the only reason why he gave himself up. As I was about to step out into the courtyard I was stopped by Violet yelling for me.

Violet: Clem, where the hell are you going.

Clem: Some guys came by and took Y/N away.

Violet: That's a good thing. He's out of our hair now. Just let them take him.

I've had about enough of Violet treating Y/N like he's the bad guy. He saved Louis and Aj. He saved Willy from a gorilla attack. He could have just attack all of us, but he didn't. Sure he may not understand, but the ones who are the most confused tend to attack as a sigh of defense. He was nothing, but confused, but didn't let that control his emotions. He's a sweet, kind, and gentle person who deserves soooooo much better then to be treated like he's nothing, but a slave to do their bidding. I slam the door shut causing Violet to jump in shock as I look at her with a very disappointed look.

Clem: Do I even know you anymore Violet? Are you even the same person I meat a few months ago?

Violet: What are you gett--

Clem: I'm getting at how the fuck could you be so cold to somone who has done nothing, but help and be nice to us? I was the same way when I showed up and you opened up to me on the first day me and Aj set foot here. But when Y/N comes along it's like all of that just disappeared and you act like those people who took him away. What they do to him is inhuman and if you think that's a good thing........... Then your humanity is long gone to the point of no chance of bringing it back.

This seems to hurt her a little as I see her trying to fight tears. I didn't want to say that stuff, but I just can't take Violet treating Y/N like he is nothing but trouble, when he hasent caused us any. I was about to open the door again, but Violet again stops me this time grabbing my wrist. She has some tears rolling down her face as she speaks in a saddened tone.

Violet: Your right Clem. I know I've been an ass to him, but after what happened with Marlon, the delta, Sophie, Minerva............. what happened to Tenn. I just couldn't bare the thought of losing somone else because we trusted outsiders, not saying it was your fault, I just lost trust in people altogether.

Clem: I've been in that state too, but I trusted you guys because I felt something special here for me and Aj. That's why we stayed. You guys are the best family we have had in a long time and I don't wanna lose it either, but I also don't wanna lose my humanity. I have to go help Y/N before they get too far, so I'm leaving right now.

Violet: Then I'm going with you.

Clem: Are you sure you wanna do this?

Violet: I gotta start redeeming myself somehow.

I give her a nod followed by a thankful smile. I'm glade my words got through to her.

Violet: And when we bring him back.......... I would like to talk with you. Alone.

With that being said we make our leave to go and save Y/N.

Chapter 2 completed. I've decided to cut my word count in half, because I find it too difficult to write that much and to satisfy your published needs, so that way this helps all of us. Hopefully this will help me publish more then I would like to. Catch you guys in the next chapter. This is Birchwoodpython signing off. Peace out my homies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.8K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...
1.6K 54 14
All I could hear was my own breathing with the blood drying on my hands, and the two dead bodies infront of me were my parents. They started abusing...
14.7K 440 31
You are a broken guy trying to survive in a broken world. You lost everything, home, friends, family. You also lost bits of yourself, missing an eye...
8K 114 25
When it all started you were young, you had been taken to Ericson's boarding school for troubled youth and met many new people all with.. different p...