A Queen Like No Other {Book 1}

By LupusNoir00

This is a Dc Story that I found on my computer, it's not completely done, but I believe I can work my way aro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Gotham City
Chapter 2- Job Found and Cashed In
Chapter 4- Recruitment?
Chapter 5- Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn
Chapter 6- One Point Clutch Up
Chapter 7- Gambling Queen
Chapter 8- Connection Forming
Chapter 9- Getting Marked [R-18]
Chapter 10- Marked Mate Brings Trouble
Chapter 11- Unexpected Meeting and New Home
Chapter 12- Surprise Situation
Chapter 13- Greedy In Love
Chapter 14- Embracing A Challenge

Chapter 3- Encoutering A Bat

5.1K 190 62
By LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Raya Smith

Age: 21

Gender: Intersex

Race: Human

Passive Skills:
Healing Factor{Mid}
Danger Sense{Mid}
Tough Body{Mid}
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Advanced Reflexes {High}
Stamina Regeneration{Mid}
Observation Haki{Mid}
Quick Learner{High}

Active Skills:
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Thunder Breathing Style>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raya's P.O.V

It's been a month and a half since I arrived in this world and I must say that everything is going pretty well. I got a very good job singing at a bar diner that pays very well. I got a place to stay which thanks to the handsome pay I receive. I was able to fix up and make it nice.

Currently I have at least 10 points in system due to the month passing and me cashing in 8,000 thousand of my earnings. I only work on Fridays and Sundays so I get payed for 2 gigs each week which it only had been 3 since I've started working there.

Anyways it is now Monday, and I am sitting on my couch as I drinked some tea.

Infront of me was the translucent slot machine as I decided to use all 10 points now then repeat the cycle after 3 weeks.

'Since it's only 3 wheels in total, I guess I can just use 9 points and save that one for emergencies.' I thought as I pulled the lever and continued to drank from my cup.

Soon the dials stopped and a screen appeared infront of me.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Following:

-Water Breathing Style
-Water Dragon Slayer Magic
-Advanced Black Smiting Talent

_________________________________________

Reading what I had received I couldn't help, but smile.

'Another Breathing Style and magic, the Black Smiting Talent may also come in handy soon as I'll need some blades that will be able to withstand my power and magic.' I thought as I dismissed the screen and pulled the Lever again letting the points go to 4.

The dials spun to life once more until they quickly came to a stop. Letting the screen pop up infront of me, I stared at it's contents.
_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Following:

-Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
-Flying Thunder God Jutsu
-Sun Breathing Style

_________________________________________

Seeing what I had received, I almost chocked on my tea.

'Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, Flying Thunder God, and Sun Breathing Style?! Lady Luck is today the jackpot!' I thought smiling as I dismissed the screen and instantly went for round three.

Dials spin, they stop, and board appears.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Following:

-Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
-Moon Breathing Style
-Flame Breathing Style
_________________________________________

Seeing what I received I really felt like like Lady Luck was looking down at me.

'Well this is for sure going to be become a natural thing.' I thought as I dismissed the screens and the system.

Placing down my cup, I opened up my status screen.

_________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Raya Smith

Age: 21

Gender: Intersex

Race: Human

Passive Skills:
Healing Factor{Mid}
Danger Sense{Mid}
Tough Body{Mid}
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Advanced Reflexes {High}
Stamina Regeneration{Mid}
Observation Haki{Mid}
Quick Learner{High}
Advanced Black Smiting Talent{Low}

Active Skills:
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Thunder Breathing Style>
<Water Breathing Style>
<Water Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Moon Breathing Style>
<Flame Breathing Style>
_________________________________________

'Hm? I guess since I have the time, I better go train. It's better to be prepared in this world then not at all.' I thought as I dismissed my status screen and stood up off the couch.

Currently all I was wearing was a bra and some panties that I enchanted. All of my undies are enchanted along with my clothes.

They are enchanted to not show my extra package and to self clean themselves. Allowing me to wear all the girly clothing I want and keeping my extra cash for myself.

Moving into my room, I was quick to place on my kimono as I have gotten pretty used to wearing it while training.

Opening up my window, I used the firescape to get to the top of the roof which wasn't far up as I lived on the top floor.

Once I was on top I gave a joyful smile as I let the shining sun beam on me.

'Alright let's head to woods, hopefully no one has came across my spot.' I thought as I turned into a bolt of lightning and zipped across the sky in fast speeds.

-Time Skip-

After training for the whole day, I was quickly able to master most of my new abilities. Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is still a work in progress though. Learning how to control a burning flame to the point where it doesn't burn anything I touch is kind of hard.

Anyways, I was walking down the street to my home as I had decided I wanted to walk back.

It was very nice, excluding the shady gangs I had too deal with on the way here, but whatever.

I literally just turned the corner, when suddenly my nose was greeted by the smell of smoke making my eyes go wide.

'There's no way, right?' I thought as I immediately started to run towards my apartment building.

When I arrived there, I found myself staring at a flaming building.

'I'm so glad I keep all of my personal stuff in my inventory.' I thought as I looked around.

'It seems like everyone got out safely.' I thought as I gave a sigh of relief a day looked back towards the flaming building.

'Why don't I just treat this as a snack?' I said with a small smirk.

While I was having such thoughts, the Firemen came and immediately started to hose down the burning house. Seeing such a thing, I decided against it since it would expose me in the open and I didn't need any suspensions on me already.

'Luckily I placed protection enchantment on my room.' I thought.

"Those boys... I knew it was a mistake..." I heard the Old Lady's voice poorly.

Glancing at her, I could see her frustrated and down trodden expression.

Moving towards her, I looked at her with a worried look.

"What's wrong, Mrs.Keptine?" I asked her.

She turned towards me and gave me a sad smile.

"This is all my fault... A group of men who call themselves The Raiders. Are the cause of this fire... Just because I missed a few dollars in the protective fee..." She explained to me.

"I should've never accepted their help back then, but with all the crime in this city... I simply had no choice, but to rely on them..." She explained to me as I listened.

"...Do you know where these Raiders hideout at?" I asked her with a sweet smile.

"Yes, It's not far. They usually are all rested up in a bar named, Liquor Night's. That where I go to pay them most of the times." She told me as I nodded.

"That's great." I said as I was about to turn on my heels.

"Don't do anything that will get you in trouble for this old lady, you hear?" She told me as I chuckled.

"Yes ma'am!" I responded as I walked away fron the sight allowing the Firemen to do their thing.

'The Raiders, aye? Heh, If they think they can provide protection to this place when supervillans are around. They must be pretty confident.' I thought as I quickly expanded my Haki Range.

Immediately I found the bar, I was looking for and decided to walk there.

For some reason I thought I sensed someone on the roof tops, but after not seeing anything or smelling anything due to the smoke in air, I let it at that.

Soon I had arrive at the bar, which was a bit fresh, but bland in style.

'I bet the bay here ain't good.' I thought as I opened the door and walked inside.

When I was in the place was dimly lit and was not full as you would expect it to be. There was atleast 30-35 people inside, but that was it.

Taking a couple of steps, I instantly started to gather attention as the men at the counters, playing games, and even watching TV turned to gaze at me.

Stopping right in the center of the place, I stood with my hand on my hip.

"So I'm going to guess that all of you are the supposed Raiders" I said mockingly.

At hearing my words, one of the guys. He was pretty big and muscular came towards me. Completely towering over my 5,6 frame as I had to look up towards him.

"Yes we are, Can I do something for you missy? If your here to offer entertainment... we'll happily accept." He said licking his lips as his eyes glazed over my body.

All of his pals cheered at his words, making my eyes twitch as I gripped my fist tighter.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not here for that." I told him making him raise a brow as in the blink of an eye he was sent flying into the back stage wall creating a large dust cloud.

When the dust had cleared, he was shown to be complete knocked out with big fist imprint on his face.

All the males jumped from their seats grabbing any weapons they had on them as I stood there with my fist raised.

"I'm here to give you all the beatings of a life time... also maybe still all the cash you earned." I said as immediately 2 guys rushed at me from each side.

One of them came in trying to hit me with a bat that I simply punched in half as I then hit him with a mean side kick to the chest.

Sending him flying back to where he came as his comrade was caught up in the kick as well.

I then ducked to the ground as one of the guys tried to swing at my head.

Sweep kicking his legs from under him. I flipped up and kicked his teammates bat away from myself making him be the one to get hit as I then came down with am axe kick for the man on the floor making him cough up blood.

'Oh, that had to hurt.' I thought as I then unconsciously disarmed one the rushing man before round house kicking him in the face making him drop.

'Well this turning out way more easier than I thought it would.' I thought with a smile as I stared at the unconscious and injured bodies at my feet.

Looking back up, I couldn't help but frown.

The guys all switched their weapons, to machetes and guns...

'Oh, this is going to be hell...' I thought as the first gun shot rung and I had easily dodged to my speed and reflexes.

Soon right after that shots after shots we're set off and I had to run for cover.

'The next time I do the system, it better give me a ranged weapon!' I thought as bullets fired above my head.

Raising my hand up, purple Lightning crackled around it.

'Let's do this!' I thought as in a flash I disappeared from my possession.

Suddenly I appeared beside one of the shooters. Grabbing his arm, I elbowed him in the face and kneed his gut making him drop the gun as I then dropped him onto the ground. Immediately gun fire was directed at me, but I quickly disappeared and appeared behind another.

Round housing his back, I pushed him towards his friends who we're going to fire, but saw that I was once again gone.

"Be careful you guys, she's a damn meta!" One of them shouted as I giggled.

"I guess you could consider me that." I said as appearing infront of said person.

Greeting him with a punch in the face, he was instantly knocked, as I then grabbed him by his collar and lifted him infront of me. To act as meatshield to block the incoming bullets.

The shots fired and fired, as I pushed to get closer.

Once I did, I grabbed two of the guy's guns and melted them as I then gave them a tornado kick to the head. Sending them flying with a concussion at most.

Waving my hand, I sent a big Lightning arc towards another group making them get sent flying into the kitchen with shocks.

'Ten guys left!' I thought as I faced them and thet we're about to fire at me, but suddenly I stood infront of them.

'Water Dragon Roaaar!' I casted as quickly all those guys we're pushed away soaked as they stayed on the ground completely confused at what had happened.

They then saw me with my pointer finger out as a small crackle of electricity sparked and flowed around it.

Seeing this, and noticing there state. They instantly could tell what I was about to do.

The moment one of them moved, the small shock was shot and all of them we're given a small dose of what electricity feels like.

Feeling that everything was now settled, I was about to turn around and look for any conscious members, but that was quickly stopped as the guy I had knocked out before jumped at me with a machete blade in hand.

Relying on Reflexes, I was able to quickly turn my hands into fire and catch the blade.

The man was shocked at this as he tried to push the blade towards my chest with all of his strength, but failed to even make the blade budge.

"Wh-What the hell are you?" He questioned me as I looked up towards him with a dark look.

"Your end." I responded as I lifted my leg and gave him a front kick to his crotch making him immediately drop to the ground as the hand for the blade was the only thing left.

His sat holding his balls, As I glared down towards him.

"You are going to tell me where you keep those Protection Fees at otherwise..." I trailed as I reached inside my chest and pulled out my katana which was now crackling with lightning.

Pointing the blade at him, he glared at it and me.

"I'll do something drastic." I told him.

"Go fuck yourself you bitch!" He shouted at me.

"Very well, Go see where you-" I was cut off as I had to quickly block an incoming object with my katana.

Throwing it down to the ground, I was able to quickly know what had just be thrown at me, and by who...

Looking towards the entrance of the establishment. I instantly laid my eyes upon the famous crusader.

"Batman..." I trailed as I stared at the man.

"Drop the weapon and let the man go." Batman told me as I stared at him with a small frown.

'Why is he here?' I questioned as I glanced around to notice that the place was really damaged and shot up.

'I guess those gunshots would give anyone the signal to come here...' I thought.

"Whatever..." I said as I sheathed my katana and stored it back into my inventory making Batman stare at me as if he is taking notes.

I steeped away from the giant man who when noticed quickly stood up and glared down at me.

"You'll regret this you bitch." He told me as he was then about to try and escape.

"Not so fast." Batman said as he threw another batterang which exploded into rope and wrapped the guy up making him fall on his face.

He was about to struggle until I sent a small shock at him making him immobilized.

"The police will be here shortly, but before that..." He said as he then turned to look at me.

"Who are you?" He questioned me.

I stared at him in silence, the fact that I was being confronted by The Batman. Is already a dream and tale come true, if it wasn't for the fact that I like women, I probably would've been having hearts in my eyes and being a mad fangirl.

'I need to get out of here...' I thought.

"Answer the question." He told me as I just stared at him.

He was about to move in closer to me, but soon the sound of sirens nearing could be heard.

I gave a smile at this as before he could even get a word out. I turned into electricity and got myself out of there in a flash.

'Man, to think running into the Batman could really be that scary. I guess those fanfics about his presence weren't exaggerating.' I thought as I soon appeared on top of my apartment building.

'Thinking about it now, I wonder if I can meet Batgirl? Oh, Or Orphan? Or Maybe even Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn?' I thought thinking about those beautiful women, and what they must look like us close.

"Oh, I just can't wait!" I said smiling in excitement at the thought.

Though during this time, I was completely unaware of the giants waves I was starting.

This Universe was changing, and those changes would all eventually center around me.
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Raya Smith

Age: 21

Gender: Intersex

Race: Human

Passive Skills:
Healing Factor{Mid}
Danger Sense{Mid}
Tough Body{Mid}
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Advanced Reflexes {High}
Stamina Regeneration{Mid}
Observation Haki{Mid}
Quick Learner{High}
Advanced Black Smiting Talent{Low}

Active Skills:
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Thunder Breathing Style>
<Water Breathing Style>
<Water Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Moon Breathing Style>
<Flame Breathing Style>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Man being in a place with so many beautiful and awesome women. Really makes harem decisions hard 😭😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 316 23
This is my first time writing a story. I really wanna know what you think. Please leave a comment
116K 4.5K 51
Something I Wanted To do In My Off Time, I Hope You All Enjoy
15.5K 433 29
This is story of Harleen Quinzel turning into Harley Quinn but I decided to change the origin up and change her look a bit and see how it works.
480 13 16
This story will follow an OC through there redemption or failure inside the Suicide Squad. Future reference material for Spectre/Geist will come once...